Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions requested

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts

Opinions requested

Hi everyone, ive been researching the Nibiru subject for quite some time now. This video seems self explanatory to me, that is the rising of a "second sun" in this video. I would appreciate a discussion on this topic with any who might be interested/concerned as i am.

Thanks, lookbeyond

Last edited by Aragorn, 1st November 2016 at 23:52. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (1st November 2016), Bob (1st November 2016), Cearna (2nd November 2016), DNA (2nd November 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), Gio (2nd November 2016), heyokah (8th November 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016), pointessa (2nd November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Well, it isn't lens flare, because then it would indeed not have a reflection in the water. But what it may be is atmospheric lensing, otherwise known as a sun dog. Here's a similar example, photographed in Cambodia...

What I do not believe the object in the video to be, is the hyped return of Nibiru. First of all, Nibiru is supposed to be a planet, not a star. Secondly — and even more importantly — if the luminescent celestial body in that video footage truly were a star, then given its size, there would and should have been significant gravitational influences. For one, the tides would change, and so would the weather.

Furthermore, if Earth were really part of a binary solar system with a star of that size, then there would inevitably be a certain time each year that either one of these scenarios here-below takes place...:

• Both suns would have an equal size. This would be the result of Earth orbiting both stars and being on its transit from passing halfway around the first sun to passing halfway around the second sun. This would be true regardless of whether Earth would be orbiting both stars at the same time (i.e. both stars are at the center of Earth's orbital trajectory) or whether Earth would be alternating between the two stars (i.e. Earth is making a "figure 8" back and forth between the stars).

• If Earth were to orbit only one of the two suns in a binary star system, then there would be a point every year when the second sun is visible only at night, and given the size of the object in the footage, it would at the very least appear as clear and possibly even bigger than a full moon under those conditions.

Just my two cents worth of cosmology.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Bob (2nd November 2016), Cearna (2nd November 2016), DNA (2nd November 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), Gio (2nd November 2016), heyokah (8th November 2016), lookbeyond (2nd November 2016), M-Albion-3D (30th December 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016), pointessa (2nd November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've been interested in this story as well. I still don't know what to make of it. These videos are certainly interesting. I've seen a lot of sun dogs and they don't show through clouds the way the luminescent thing in the sky did in the second day's footage.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (2nd November 2016), Cearna (2nd November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), Gio (2nd November 2016), lookbeyond (2nd November 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016), pointessa (2nd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for responses Aragorn and Dreamtimer, will respond tomorrow, lb

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (2nd November 2016), Cearna (2nd November 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), Gio (3rd November 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016), pointessa (2nd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, it isn't lens flare, because then it would indeed not have a reflection in the water. But what it may be is atmospheric lensing, otherwise known as a sun dog. Here's a similar example, photographed in Cambodia...

What I do not believe the object in the video to be, is the hyped return of Nibiru. First of all, Nibiru is supposed to be a planet, not a star. Secondly — and even more importantly — if the luminescent celestial body in that video footage truly were a star, then given its size, there would and should have been significant gravitational influences. For one, the tides would change, and so would the weather.

Furthermore, if Earth were really part of a binary solar system with a star of that size, then there would inevitably be a certain time each year that either one of these scenarios here-below takes place...:

• Both suns would have an equal size. This would be the result of Earth orbiting both stars and being on its transit from passing halfway around the first sun to passing halfway around the second sun. This would be true regardless of whether Earth would be orbiting both stars at the same time (i.e. both stars are at the center of Earth's orbital trajectory) or whether Earth would be alternating between the two stars (i.e. Earth is making a "figure 8" back and forth between the stars).

• If Earth were to orbit only one of the two suns in a binary star system, then there would be a point every year when the second sun is visible only at night, and given the size of the object in the footage, it would at the very least appear as clear and possibly even bigger than a full moon under those conditions.

Just my two cents worth of cosmology.
    Hi Aragorn, if you would, please review this less than 10 minute video which is part 2 of the video originally posted. This next video may address some of the issues you pointed out.

Last edited by Aragorn, 2nd November 2016 at 21:45. Reason: embedded your video :)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (2nd November 2016), Cearna (3rd November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Gio (3rd November 2016), heyokah (8th November 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Aragorn, if you would, please review this less than 10 minute video which is part 2 of the video originally posted. This next video may address some of the issues you pointed out.

I've deleted your failed attempts at trying to embed it, and corrected it for you in your other post.

The guy is missing a crucial point. He's trying very hard to prove that it isn't lens flare — which, indeed, it is not — but apparently he has never heard of a sun dog before, and that's exactly what this is. A sun dog does have reflections in the water and will indeed show up in a video and photo analysis as "being there", because it is there, but it's nothing other than a mirage.

It is caused by atmospheric lensing. The atmosphere disperses the light from the sun — or sometimes even from the moon or another luminescent image in the sky — and causes a ghost image to occur elsewhere within the same field of vision. The clouds can then obscure this ghost image if they happen to pass before it, but sometimes the light from the ghost image is too bright and still pierces through the clouds.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Cearna (3rd November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (3rd November 2016), heyokah (8th November 2016), lookbeyond (3rd November 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016), Zebowho (27th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Many thanks for your help Aragorn . Ive been reading for quite some time on the subject of a "second sun", whether it is called Niburu as per Zecharia Sitchin, or the Black Star (Terral Blackstar on Youtube). Some even feel it is a solar system approaching with its binary sun to our Sun. There have been many people who have had "visions" from ?God, ETs all showing devastation to our world. Add in prophecy such as the Book of Revelation in the Bible and compare its descriptions of that time to our world today-- it makes me wonder--wars,hunger,perversion etc... Bring the pope in to it, an attempt at a one world religion, catholicism becoming more open to same sex couples, dialogue on whether ETs should be baptised- the Third Secret of Fatima- supposedly not as yet disclosed as considered by John 23rd as portraying too much doom for the public to bear- (as per Father Malachi Martin)..

Then add into the mix Nasa disclosing Planet 9 to the public, and the effects it has been having on our solar system- various anomalies with our sister planets, our own magnetosphere, not to mention tilts of axes of both our planet and our sun.

There have been extraordinarily complex crop circles depicting our solar system, the planets orbits, other bodies in our solar system- are these warnings? There is a man who has deciphered some of these complicated crop circles and has formulated a date around mid 2017 for arrival of something..

Other names for the visitor planet/sun/moons is Vulcan and Hercolubus- Carlos Munaz Ferrada was a chilean astronomer who has predicted a comet planet and stated the only way to deal with its arrival was to learn to astral project that the terror would be so great- there is even a society which will post a book to anywhere in the globe for free to assist with this..

The naval astronomer Dr Harrington died of a fast acting cancer before he could present his information accrued from his trip to New Zealand to investigate Planet X- he specifically went there as he was aware that this system would only be visible in certain places particularly the southern hemisphere.

Anyways, this is some of what i have learned from my research related in a brief manner. I would have liked some dialogue with others on this, however most people refuse to look into this information which is certainly there if you research, maybe its just too confronting idk, lb

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (3rd November 2016), heyokah (8th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016)

Thanks
    I don't mind talking about it. I've seen many of the arguments against the possibility based on physics. I've listened to interviews of various people like Masters, Sheridan, and many others. I can't even keep track of all of them. I'm not very enamored of Mr. Broussard, though he does have his own unique perspective.

I've heard about a brown dwarf, an actual system, and more. I'm not sure if I've been to the you tube site you mention, I'll check it out.

I had a dream once that I went for a cruise around the solar system and when I was about to return to earth I was prevented. Some unseen entity was preventing any of us from returning. That was the most awful thing and I tore myself out of the dream. Since then I am committed to staying on earth. So, if nemesis, wormwood, or whatever comes, I'll be dealing with it here on earth. I won't be fleeing.

There are those who speculate that much of the underground bunker building is in preparation for this. I don't know. I don't plan on going underground either.

Neither am I going to be 'harvested' in any way. So if I have to die on earth I will. It's where I was born.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (5th November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (3rd November 2016), lookbeyond (4th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016), sandy (4th November 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't mind talking about it. I've seen many of the arguments against the possibility based on physics. I've listened to interviews of various people like Masters, Sheridan, and many others. I can't even keep track of all of them. I'm not very enamored of Mr. Broussard, though he does have his own unique perspective.

I've heard about a brown dwarf, an actual system, and more. I'm not sure if I've been to the you tube site you mention, I'll check it out.

I had a dream once that I went for a cruise around the solar system and when I was about to return to earth I was prevented. Some unseen entity was preventing any of us from returning. That was the most awful thing and I tore myself out of the dream. Since then I am committed to staying on earth. So, if nemesis, wormwood, or whatever comes, I'll be dealing with it here on earth. I won't be fleeing.

There are those who speculate that much of the underground bunker building is in preparation for this. I don't know. I don't plan on going underground either.

Neither am I going to be 'harvested' in any way. So if I have to die on earth I will. It's where I was born.
    That's the spirit WTG Dreamtimer, I too love this planet and every living thing on it!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Gio (3rd November 2016), lookbeyond (4th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    Red Elk native shaman
    Nibiru

This is*not going to be great news, but as far as I have been able to research, this is what is happening.
    We know that the government has been keeping us in the dark about a lot of hidden agendas. Well the one dealing with Nibiru, Nemesis, Wormwood,*is the biggest cover up of all. Every 3,600 years there is a great flood and mankind is bombed back to the stone age. The only people who survive are the ones who have lived in caves or in this instance, underground cities designed for this kind of thing. Denver airport such a facility. They have been working on it for 8 years now and the original budget was 1.5 billion and it is now at 6 billion and counting. There are*tunnels 5 miles away from the airport in every direction. Each level is built by a contractor and then they fire*them and hire a new contractor to build another level.
    The Georgia*Stones are talking about the 500,000,000 people in those bunkers and some ghost cities that China has built for just this purpose. We are not on the list.
    Nibiru is a brown dwarf with immense density and it*has been affecting our solar system since 1987. NASA is covering up things that are happening right now and those things are going to continue to get worse right up to 2012. All the stories of Native American people coming out of caves about 3,600 years ago have stories of*previous floods and them going back into caves each time. The elders of the Lakota are already starting to head back to the caves.
    I think one of the reasons the Mason’s wanted to destroy the Native American culture, was to keep these stories from spreading to the white population. They are part of the elite who raided, robbed and burned the great libraries of the world that contained information about these multiple floods*and what to do to survive them.
    You already know about the Cross of*Viracocha came out of and then traveled around the world saving people from the devastation.
    The Hopi say you must build your house into the earth and it must be above 6,500 ft and be protected from winds that could reach 300 mph.
    I think the economic scare is just to keep us hunkered down until it is too late to make the necessary changes.*Looking at it from their point of view, we might have done the same thing. If our ancestors told*us this story, we would make all the necessary arrangements for our families to survive. We would not want the general population to know about this, because it would just cause world wide panic and there are not enough facilities to save everyone. The NWO people are talking about making a new world with only five hundred million people that they have already selected. They have used propaganda and religion to keep people dumbed down, not to mention sports, Internet, TV etc.
    Scientists who know about this kind of thing are never given*any coverage by the media and we all know the media has been controlled for a*very long time.
    In 1987 myself and a*friend were at art shows in Phoenix, and Sedona, Arizona, one week apart. Two CIA agents came by, one in each city,*to*look at our art work. My friend and I noticed that both men seems very emotional. After talking to them for a while, both*eventually broke down and said they had just come from a briefing about world events to come. They said they were told of a massive*series of global events that were going to devastate the world. They both*were crying and saying they had children*and that they were told they could not let anyone, out side their group,*know about it.
    As you know, I have been connecting the dots for a number of years and the penny finally dropped. Red Elk, you have had your great vision and have done your best to inform people of coming changes. I have read your work and believe this fits into that vision, if it does not, please let me know.
    I am sorry if this material scares you, but you all have been looking at the same ideas for some time now. I just see that time is short and preparations have to start now.
    One of the prophecies I was given when I was in my 20’s was, I would be leaving an area and taking a small group with me as the water was lapping at my heels. Now I see how this could happen.
    One of the things I just found out is that if you take all the great civilizations that sprang out of no where about 3,400 years ago they all fit in a circle where the North pole was*in a totally different place then where*it is now. The pole shifted thousands of miles. These civilizations were advanced, but had been devastated by a world wide cataclysm.
    You all are researchers and I know you will check out what I am saying. Please feel free to dispute what I am saying.
    Blessings
    THE RETURN OF THE GREAT DRAGON - LUCUS AT BRAVE NEW

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQgXm4Sc45U

http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentation/research.htm

The Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) was the first-ever space-based observatory to perform a survey of the entire sky at infrared wavelengths.
    Launched on January 25, 1983, its mission lasted ten months. The telescope was a joint project of the United States (NASA), the Netherlands (NIVR), and the United Kingdom (SERC).
    DEAD STAR SHOWN IN 1987

http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentat...cyclopedia.htm

Does the Sun Have a Dark Companion?
    When scientists noticed that Uranus wasn't following its predicted orbit for example, they didn't question their theories. Instead they blamed the anomalies on an as yet unseen planet and, sure enough, Neptune was discovered in 1846. Now astronomers are using the same strategy to explain quirks in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune. According to John Anderson of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., this odd behavior suggests that the sun has an unseen companion, a dark star gravitationally bound to it but billions of miles away. ... Other scientists suggest that the most likely cause of the orbital snags is a tenth planet 4 to 7 billion miles beyond Neptune. A companion star would tug the outer planets, not just Uranus and Neptune, says Thomas Van Flandern of the U.S Naval Observatory. And where he admits a tenth planet is possible, but argues that it would have to be so big - a least the size of Uranus - that it should have been discovered by now. To resolve the question, NASA is staying tuned to Pioneer 10 and 11, the planetary probes that are flying through the dim reaches of the solar system on opposite sides of the sun.
    http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentat..._companion.htm
    Last edited by jonsnow, 3rd November 2016 at 14:17.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (3rd November 2016), lookbeyond (4th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I think another celestial body in our solar system would present greater perturbations in gravitational fields of other planets. Our solar system is more like an enclosed cell with a sort of cosmic cyto-plasmic medium filling what appears to be empty space. Another body moving through this medium should produce distortions or waves within this medium. I am open to there being a "Planet X" and have no hard opinion, one way or the other. I certainly do not experience any anxiety over the possibilty of a planet being in our solar system or near us because there is little remedy for such an occurrence. I trust in our planet that is conscious and in full coherent "dance" with Its surroundings.
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th November 2016 at 16:35.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), ArtyCarl (22nd February 2017), Cearna (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (3rd November 2016), jonsnow (4th November 2016), lookbeyond (4th November 2016), sandy (4th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    Well truth is it comes from below the horizon and behind the sun . Earthquakes and such have been rising since the 1980 the elite have built bunkers it is a extinction level event 90 percent of population of earth live along the coast . The planet that is incoming is occupied says red elk and they are hostile and very advanced.The oceans will rise two hundred feet it will rain fire supply chain will break I think for food and power he said plague as well or a couple of them. A lot will happen and take about 10 years for things to settle down afterwards . The Australia natives speak of its trumpets in the sky and rivers turning red and red sky for three days which is the last warning.
    If it was real would they tell you about it I have no timeline or proof but I think it is real red elk said watch a sunrise or sunset with welding glass and you will see it behind the sun . All agree it will not hit the earth but millions of Little Rock's will it will move the tides there is a bulge at the equator around two hundred feet of water will be. Released so sea level willl change world wide up by two hundred feet everywhere .famine hostile aliens ,plague, social chaos , no water , most elite hidden in bunkers with 10 years of food .when no idea .

There is a video of natives Indians talking about it and bullroar trumpets in the sky.
    Last edited by jonsnow, 3rd November 2016 at 17:41.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd November 2016), Cearna (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2016), Elen (3rd November 2016), Gio (3rd November 2016), lookbeyond (4th November 2016), modwiz (3rd November 2016)

Thanks
    Is Lucus still active? I see he's done a lot of work.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (5th November 2016), Cearna (5th November 2016), Elen (4th November 2016), jonsnow (4th November 2016), lookbeyond (6th November 2016), modwiz (4th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Original redacted. Thought it was off topic.

Sorry modwiz, I got carried away.

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond
    Hi everyone, ive been researching the Nibiru subject for quite some time now. This video seems self explanatory to me, that is the rising of a "second sun" in this video. I would appreciate a discussion on this topic with any who might be interested/concerned as i am.
    Have you considered the Electric Universe theory and proto-Saturn?

I think it is worth considering this alternative theory for possible explanations. They have a plausible explanation for what "the great dragon" might have referred to.

They do quite a good job explaining observations of comets.
    Last edited by lcam88, 4th November 2016 at 16:44. Reason: oh dear.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (5th November 2016), Cearna (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (4th November 2016), Elen (4th November 2016), jonsnow (4th November 2016), lookbeyond (6th November 2016), modwiz (4th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    redacted. Off topic.

Edit, sorry modwiz, I got carried away.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (5th November 2016), Dreamtimer (4th November 2016), Elen (4th November 2016), jonsnow (4th November 2016), lcam88 (4th November 2016), lookbeyond (6th November 2016)