Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: THEY ARE BUILDING A TECHNOLOGICAL PRISON FOR HUMANITY

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts

THEY ARE BUILDING A TECHNOLOGICAL PRISON FOR HUMANITY

TAKEOVER OF HUMANITY

Technology is NOT the route to higher consciousness or increased perceptual awareness. Consciousness change is an organic, internal process of free will involving the human heart expansion and multi-dimensional evolution. It is a choice to do the necessary work on your body to clear emotional blocks and expanding your perceptual awareness beyond the deceptive, instilled, cultural and social belief systems . There are no technological short-cuts, and no one can do it for you.

Be aware of the agenda.

Technological enthusiasm, addiction to technology, will lead you to a technological prison.

The agenda is programmed perception through control of the human mind and emotions via internal technology.

What is being rolled out under the guise of SUPER-HUMAN TECHNOLOGY implants is in fact, SUB-HUMAN.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sK46EG3NRU

Published on 18 Mar 2017
    They Are Building A Technological Prison For Humanity - David Icke - Dot Connector Videocast

Google is a prime driver in this transhumanist agenda, in league with DARPA, the tech development arm of the Pentagon, one of most sinister agencies on Earth, developing death rays, surveillance tech, mind control, effect ways of killing.

This combo of DARPA and Google is at the forefront of pushing the transhuman agenda and Kurzweil is also an executive at Google, called chief futurist, or something like that, so you begin to see explanations for strange happenings.

Some years ago a lady named Regina Dugan, head executive of DARPA moved from DARPA in a strange career move to Google. But when you do the research and see what’s going on… It was then actually in effect an interdepartmental transfer.

Google is fundamentally involved in this entire scenario. They recently took over a company called Boston Dynamics, one of the prime organizations developing AI controlled machines, smaller-145d-darpa-m15robots who are under contract to…DARPA!

And this combo is extremely important to understand in relation to this agenda of control, connecting the human mind to the tech CLOUD.

Also in development is a robot army. I have long talked about the creation of the World Army for the World Government, but one step further is, in the end they don’t want that to be an army of humans, but an army of machines controlled by AI, making the decisions of who to kill and who to bomb.

And this isn’t me surmising or pulling this out of the ether, you see this now in news headlines as these techs come to light, high tech, where in Dallas we had the first killing by a robot, claimed to be [because of a] shooting at police.

So we are now in an arena of sci-fi and sci-fi is supposed to be fiction projecting into the future, coming from imagination, but is now science fact and is all around us, being driven by the Singularity University and Google.

Google has changed much of its company’s name to ALPHABET, a reason for that I would strongly suggest, because all of these areas that they are involved in, have become so vastly much more than just a search engine.

Deep Underground Militry Bases, DUMBS, Transhumanism, Human Robots, Smart Technology, Ray Kurzweil

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Anastasia (18th March 2017), Aragorn (18th March 2017), Biff (19th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (18th March 2017), Fred Steeves (18th March 2017), GCS1103 (19th March 2017), Greenbarry (18th March 2017), modwiz (18th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,098 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Well, I'm not exactly a Catholic, but I was raised as one, and in the Book of the Apocalypse, it is said — loosely quoted — that...

"No-one shall be able to buy or sell
    unless they wear the Mark of the Beast
    on their right hand or on their forehead."

Now, wristwatches are usually worn on the left rather than on the right, but nowadays we've got so-called smart watches and "augmented reality" headsets like Google Glass, and people appear wedded to their smartphones. Also note the mention of buying and selling in that prophecy. Commerce has indeed become the most important (and most controlled) mechanism of our modern-day society.

There is also a strong tendency toward a cashless but still monetarily controlled society, and to have lots of devices connected to the internet — the so-called IoT, or "internet of things" — which do not really need to be connected. I mean, there even are — believe it or not — toilets which connect to the internet (for <deity-of-choice> knows what reason!) these days, as well as washing machines, refrigerators and coffee machines.

So, yeah, I can see this happening. Not in the future, but now, today, as we speak. It's here. And most people just don't realize it. Maybe because they've got their noses right on top of it.

P.S.: I've got two smartphones — an old Nokia N95 (running Symbian OS) and a by now also already considered outdated Samsung Galaxy S2 (running Android) — but I only really ever use them as regular portable phones.

The Nokia is the most reliable one, so that's the one I carry with me when I go out the door. The Samsung is too flimsy and bends when you put it in your pocket, and then the battery constantly disconnects and reconnects, and then you have to re-enter your PIN code all the time, so I only use that phone indoors, and normally also only for making phone calls. For text messages, I prefer the Nokia.

The Samsung did however come in handy when I was without a computer, so that I could send Malc an e-mail regarding my temporary absence from The One Truth, and I once did send photos to a friend by e-mail directly from my Nokia, but other than that, I prefer not to get involved with this whole IoT business. I'm an old-fashioned computer guy, and I prefer a regular desktop workstation over a laptop/notebook or a handheld device.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Anastasia (18th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (18th March 2017), GCS1103 (19th March 2017), modwiz (18th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

That about sums it up...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tim For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Anastasia (18th March 2017), Aragorn (18th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (18th March 2017), GCS1103 (19th March 2017), Greenbarry (18th March 2017), modwiz (18th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Thanks
    I wonder how many people noticed "Home" in the iOS update. I have an iPad but still no smartphone. I am hanging on as long as I can to my dinosaur phone.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Aragorn (18th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (18th March 2017), modwiz (18th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    I wonder how many people noticed "Home" in the iOS update. I have an iPad but still no smartphone. I am hanging on as long as I can to my dinosaur phone.
    I personally only have an old Nokia, but that is because somebody gave it to me when it was redundant. It comes in handy when you want to call home for a message.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Anastasia (20th March 2017), Aragorn (18th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), modwiz (18th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Herbert said:

Be aware of the agenda.

Technological enthusiasm, addiction to technology, will lead you to a technological prison.
    My first concern is that being afraid of technology is going to make people feel sick and crazy as at the moment we cannot avoid it. So really it is useless to focus on the horror. It is much more helpful to plan how to get around and stop using it.

In general I think the issue is being used by technology, not using technology. And also as far as Transhumanism, even eyeglasses and contacts augment so COULD technically be transhuman.

I never used a smart phone. Where I live we have "Dollar General" stores where I buy my $15.00 dollar phones which I may lose or wash. Once I washed this flip phone and it survived! I do have home wifi and a laptop that I bought from Ebay.

Concerns I have:
    1. The EMFs. Now, the roll out of 5G with unknown health effects does concern me.... I'd give up cell phones pretty easily.

2. The addiction to devices. I do have home wifi and am somewhat internet (information) addicted. It would be really hard to give up my level of access to info.

This makes it easy for me to see the adiction issue for those with smart phone access to contact and info. I think people would feel just terribly bereft if suddenly off grid. So, what can we DO to change the source "sense of connection"? This is a focus rather than fear.

With cyberhacking tools, the internet could be taken down by zealots against technology. They would think they are doing us a favor.

Imagine if we suddenly had no internet........
    (Take some time to think about what it WILL be like if we do lose it?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Aragorn (18th March 2017), Biff (19th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (18th March 2017), modwiz (18th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I'll be right there next week. I just got a letter in the mail from my ISP that they'll be conducting some major works down my street, and that I will be cut off from the internet with the utmost certainty on two days, and with on-and-off internet on the other days during that week.

Given my responsibilities here at The One Truth, that's not a week I'm looking forward to.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (18th March 2017), Maggie (18th March 2017), modwiz (18th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'll be right there next week. I just got a letter in the mail from my ISP that they'll be conducting some major works down my street, and that I will be cut off from the internet with the utmost certainty on two days, and with on-and-off internet on the other days during that week.

Given my responsibilities here at The One Truth, that's not a week I'm looking forward to.
    That is difficult for sure. You will have to go to a wifi cafe? They are free here in the states.
    But what if there was no internet anywhere at all?

What if we had to depend on MSM for news like old TV and news papers.
    What if we had no email?
    What if we could not look up information?

Seriously, it makes me feel shuddery, cold and icy.
    It feels that there will then be a void of access to important "news".
    Why? I think it is because of the belief that I am more LIBERATED with access to all this info.

Are we?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Aragorn (18th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (18th March 2017), modwiz (18th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Thanks
    That is difficult for sure. You will have to go to a wifi cafe? They are free here in the states.
    We do have them over here as well — for one, the nearest McDonald's has a WiFi hotspot — but there are a few practical problems in that regard...

• You'd need a laptop with WiFi. I do own a very, very, very old laptop, which I bought second-hand and which is so old and so low-spec that it won't even be able to pull up anything here at The One Truth without crashing, plus that it will take ages for anything to load. But above all, it doesn't even have WiFi, so I'd need a cabled connection, and its network adapter only supports 10 Mbit/sec max.

• WiFi hotspots are inherently insecure, because they are open to everyone, and wireless connections are easier to intercept than cabled connections.

• My IP address would be different, and as such, I wouldn't have access to the Admin Control Panel. The firewall of the ACP is set up to only allow access from trusted IP addresses, i.e. Malc's IP address at home, and my IP address, also at home. Nothing else can get in. And that's how it needs to be done, because otherwise anyone could try logging into the Admin Control Panel — and believe me, there are plenty of people who try.

But what if there was no internet anywhere at all?

What if we had to depend on MSM for news like old TV and news papers.
    What if we had no email?
    What if we could not look up information?

Seriously, it makes me feel shuddery, cold and icy.
    It feels that there will then be a void of access to important "news".
    Why? I think it is because of the belief that I am more LIBERATED with access to all this info.

Are we?
    Well, we have all become dependent on these technologies — in my case it's the bare minimum of a GNU/Linux-based computer with an internet connection and at least one working cellphone — but I'm old enough to remember when we had neither of those things, and quite evidently, I was able to survive those times, or else I wouldn't be here.

But my life was quite different too then. I went to a café every day — I don't drink alcohol, by the way — and I would hang out and talk with people. But of course, there was no smoking ban yet at the cafés and restaurants at that time either, so you didn't have to go and stand outside for a puff in the freezing cold in winter time.

I do not consider the availability of technology a bad thing. But of course, the fact that we're becoming a little bit more dependent on it every day is a double-edged sword. And I certainly disapprove of those who choose to completely discard their natural surroundings in favor of their addiction with smartphones, Facebook, iTunes and whatever other (corporately controlled) media.

These days, people are too busy chatting via their smartphones to even notice the person standing next to them and trying to start a conversation. The human factor has dropped away. Other people have become merely names, avatars and text on a small telephone screen. They've become disposable objects. And that is sad!

And naturally, I'm also completely opposed to transhumanism. Not only on ethical grounds — that too, of course — but also on technological ones. Reports of cyber-crime and government/corporate surveillance are legion, so if you have cybernetic implants, then the chances of your mind/body getting hacked or otherwise abused become very, very real. When it comes to technology, people always go for the features and the bling factor over security.

No thanks, not this guy. I'd rather just live and die as a mere pile of biomass, and I'm not interested in immortality, nor in becoming a member of the Borg.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (19th March 2017), Greenbarry (19th March 2017), Maggie (18th March 2017), modwiz (18th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Thanks
    I hear what you are saying.

Each of us who grew up before cell phones and internet or who don't have them now did/ do just fine in our ways but at the same time, everything around that made up my experience then...libraries, bookstores, pay phones if stranded, buses if stranded cafes like you mention where people gather have changed. If we suddenly had no internet, even NEW SYSTEMS LIKE UBER would be impossible.

The tech squeeze to a narrow path I see is not just in communication but entertainment, media, transportation and city structure. All of these life modalities have now pretty predictably centered on the internet. The set up I see over time is actual dismantling of alternatives.....no buses, no pay phones, no movie theatres (not even videos now). I am pretty sure that TV and phone also is going over cables and wonder if that is independent???

Actually as I am thinking today, to pull the plug now will be very traumatic and create massive social chaos for most plugged in aspects of daily life. But on the other hand, to think about this possibility is better than being ignorant.

If the internet goes down, I'll be getting to the closest bar quick.

Are We Becoming Too Dependent on the Internet?
    By Robert Harrison
    Posted In Technology, Web Development

The Internet as we know it today really came into its own in 1997, and even then most Internet sites were crude. In the last decade or so, broadband has become commonplace and mobile devices are now highly integrated with the Internet.

That’s changed everything. We have become increasingly dependent on the Internet for things we need to maintain our normal life. If this trend continues, as most expect it will, we may not be able to survive so easily without the Internet.

And this is a huge risk we are taking. As recently as last July, Keith Alexander, the head of the country’s Cyber Command and the head and the National Security Agency announced that we are unprepared. Cyber-attacks are on the increase and a recent Defense Department report now assesses the risk as “grave.” And Congress has again failed to act to take any decisive measures to defend against this risk.

It seems very plausible that one day there may indeed be a catastrophic failure of the Internet, and it may be one that we cannot recover from quickly. It’s possible we could be without the Internet for weeks, months—or even years—in the case of an attack from something more serious like an EMP Bomb.

Given this, our culture really needs to reassess our dependence on the Internet and the rush to put everything in the cloud. As we connect more things to the Internet, our infrastructure may perform better, but it’s also greatly weakened.

It’s distinctly possible that we could, in one fell swoop, lose all services like the electric grid, water and sewer and almost all communications (telephone and television). Now picture this world, and picture how we’ll be able to survive if all of our assets have moved to the cloud. Not only could we be without utilities, but as we move to e-books and online documentation, we could find ourselves without reference materials and without access to the instructions we’ll need to repair the damage. And if we need to travel and GPS and online maps are down, how will we find our way?

Everyone understands the concept of backing up and knows how important is, but where are our backups for the Internet? In fact, they are the old school things that we have been steadily losing and replacing with the Internet, and if our culture continues this blind race to digitize everything, we could lose it all.

I suggest we all rethink just a bit and remember that we do need backups. Do go to a bookstore and buy printed books now and then. Do buy a printed atlas and printed maps and keep them available. Do keep that old radio around. You may find one day you actually need them. They are the backups.

Remember, we live in a market-driven society, so if we don’t buy them, we may find no one will make them any longer. It’s ironic but true: the single best thing we may have to secure our future is to maintain some of the old school ways from our past.www.austin-williams.com/blog/are-we-becoming-too-dependent-on-the-internet/

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXPOTqnkiuM
    Last edited by Maggie, 18th March 2017 at 21:32.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Aragorn (18th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (19th March 2017), modwiz (20th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Thanks
    I hear what you are saying.

Each of us who grew up before cell phones and internet or who don't have them now did/ do just fine in our ways but at the same time, everything around that made up my experience then...libraries, bookstores, pay phones if stranded, buses if stranded cafes like you mention where people gather have changed. If we suddenly had no internet, even NEW SYSTEMS LIKE UBER would be impossible. [...]
    All true, Maggie, but here's the thing... A world without the internet has now become a hypothetical thought experiment. The video you've posted — snipped for brevity and thread loading time — is overlooking a few things.

See, the internet as we know it is not one centralized thing which can be switched on or off. It is in fact a huge collective of thousands of smaller networks, redundantly interconnected by way of communication nodes — we call those hubs or backbones in IT jargon — and each of those systems has a very strong redundancy factor with hotplug/hotswap technology and backup power generators. In a way, it has become the synthetic equivalent of a self-healing organism.

Now, one of the major threats to all kinds of computerized technology would of course be an electromagnetic pulse from a source high enough above the atmosphere to cover the widest possible area here on the planet, and powerful enough to penetrate the ionosphere and cause damage here on Earth. So far, we know of two things which can do this: a huge coronal mass ejection, and a powerful nuclear blast. But even then still, the blast could at most only cover half of the planet, so whatever's on the other side of the planet in terms of fine electronics would be left unharmed — not that taking out half of the planet's electronics would be any less devastating than taking out everything, of course.

In practice, I don't think anyone would risk such a man-made EMP attack, because military installations — especially those deep underground — are properly shielded, and whoever would launch the nuke that fired the EMP could surely be expecting a counterstrike of equal or greater proportions. Every nuclear power on the planet has this kind of weapons technology, and all nuclear powers of the world make use of the internet and of GPS satellites for their military operations.

A massive solar flare on the other hand... Well, that's a very real risk. And there are ways of shielding your equipment against an EMP, but consumer-grade electronics usually aren't shielded at all, plus that the miniaturization of the electronics also makes them a lot more susceptible to damage. This is why, in the event of an EMP, an old car with a carburetor and a rotary distributor for the spark plugs will continue to work, while a newer car with an electronic engine management system that manages both fuel injection and (for petrol/gasoline engines) ignition timing, will not.

So all in all, I think that the thought of what would happen should the internet suddenly come to vanish makes for a nice thought experiment, and one that should tell us something about ourselves as people and about our society, but at the same time, I don't think that the internet as we know it is ever going to go away. It's pretty fault-tolerant, and everyone — good guys and bad guys alike — have a stake in keeping it running, just as everyone also needs Earth's atmosphere in order to stay alive.

That all said, I do think that there is at least some truth to what Herbert posted, in the sense that the corporate world and the surveillance industry are exploiting our technical (r)evolution for the sake of their own gain. The more they can get us all hooked to the internet (or to technology in general) in one way or another — preferably through the proposed cashless (but still financial-economical) society and by way of snooping technology built into consumer products — the more they like it.

People in favor of transhumanism — I'm not talking about technology which may actually save (or truly improve the quality of) somebody's life, like a pacemaker — are either oblivious to all the dangers associated with it, or so vain that they hope that the technology will grant them immortality or a godlike status. Not only is this perverse and — as I've already addressed higher up the thread — exploitable by way of programming flaws and other security-related bugs, but in addition to it all, it's also going to drive an even larger wedge between those who can afford to become transhuman and those who cannot.

In addition, you may rest assured that transhumanism will be sold onto the masses like any other commercial product — through advertising and "interesting bargains" first, and later also through officially mandated requirement for anyone wishing to make use of either government or corporate services. Insomuch as there would still be any difference between those two.

The strive for transhumanism is definitely very real. Herbert already mentioned Ray Kurzweil, and there was an article on Slashdot earlier — click here — in which he was being referred to again. But now there's another Slashdot article — click here — where Elon Musk is mentioned as investing in research to link the human brain to computers.

The above all said, there was also an article on Slashdot earlier this week which I found so bizarre, so ludicrous and even so embarrassingly distasteful that I didn't want to post it here at the forum. However, considering that it's related to this subject and that it is at the same time so indicative of people's combined shamelessness and stupidity, I am going to retrieve the base article — i.e. the snippet of the article as it appeared on Slashdot, but not the mainstream media article that it linked to, although I will include the links for those who really wish to read up on it. So brace yourselves, because here it comes...

Vibrator Maker To Pay Millions Over Claims It Secretly Tracked Use

An anonymous reader quotes a report from NPR:

The makers of the We-Vibe, a line of vibrators that can be paired with an app for remote-controlled use, have reached a $3.75 million class action settlement with users following allegations that the company was collecting data on when and how the sex toy was used.

The We-Vibe product line includes a number of Bluetooth-enabled vibrators that, when linked to the "We-Connect" app, can be controlled from a smartphone. It allows a user to vary rhythms, patterns and settings -- or give a partner, in the room or anywhere in the world, control of the device.

Since the app was released in 2014, some observers have raised concerns that Internet-connected sex toys could be vulnerable to hacking. But the lawsuit doesn't involve any outside meddling -- instead, it centers on concerns that the company itself was tracking users' sex lives.

The lawsuit was filed in federal court in Illinois in September. It alleges that -- without customers' knowledge -- the app was designed to collect information about how often, and with what settings, the vibrator was used. The lawyers for the anonymous plaintiffs contended that the app, "incredibly," collected users' email addresses, allowing the company "to link the usage information to specific customer accounts." Customers' email addresses and usage data were transmitted to the company's Canadian servers, the lawsuit alleges. When a We-Vibe was remotely linked to a partner, the connection was described as "secure," but some information was also routed through We-Connect and collected, the lawsuit says.
    Source: Slashdot

A vibrator controlled from a smartphone??? I mean, if their arms are long enough to shove that thing into their Tunnel Of Love™ — with my sincere apologies to Mark Knopfler — then what the eff do they need to control it with their smartphones for??? Hello???

When I read that, my reaction was the following...:

And on that disgusting note, I think I'll leave everyone to make up their own minds.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th March 2017), Dreamtimer (18th March 2017), Elen (19th March 2017), Greenbarry (19th March 2017), Jengelen (19th March 2017), Maggie (18th March 2017), modwiz (20th March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (19th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    The powers behind it all, that hidden hand if you will has known for many many years that we cannot survive outside of our own sun/moon system unless we find a way around the limits of the body! Women's menstrual cycles go crazy the farther you take them from our sun system so reproduction was the first thing they had to conquer. Now they can test tube baby but it wasn't that easy. Without a machine to take over the regulating of the body system to replace the sun/moon frequencies the body will shut down eventually after first going through stages of collapse. The last is mental instability and becoming uncontrollable and enraged like the women did when they did the tests and had to cut the trial short by months to take the women to recovery.

Apparently once a women's menstrual cycle starts going haywire, it eventually just stops out there in space and then the women slowly degrade and go crazy so this replacement regulator of the bio system is needed to leave our system which means man merges with machine. So there we are and that is why. I understand they quit doing thing with NASA as they started just because of these findings and that doesn't even begin to take into account the stretching and joint problems, face wrinkles and more the astronauts, (especially the ladies) complain about.

I just had to edit. I don't know how these weird double postings keep coming up. Its like it copied a whole paragraph and pasted it but I didn't want it to do that. Sorry.

Anyway, they say they want to control all of us by frequencies and I think once everyone is tied to machine they can just shut people down or make them temporarily dumber than a bag of hammers. I think ultimately they want to control humans as android robotic life forms to do the bidding of another superior in the chain. I think that is where we are headed. Like a Borg reality which is probably why those episodes of Star Trek bothered my wife and I the most of all the episodes they did.
    Last edited by Jengelen, 20th March 2017 at 13:48.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2017), Aragorn (19th March 2017), Dreamtimer (20th March 2017), Elen (20th March 2017), Maggie (19th March 2017), modwiz (20th March 2017), sandy (20th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was listening to an interview of Joseph Reyna who was talking about how living deep underground has the same effect on the menstrual cycles. He believes women need exposure to the sun and moon cycles and can't get that deep underground.

He also talks about how women were a more advanced creation and possess the Matrix which involves a stargate intrinsic to reproduction allowing the soul to match the forming body.

I'll dig up the link and find the part in the interview where he talks about it.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2017), Aragorn (20th March 2017), Elen (20th March 2017), Jengelen (20th March 2017), modwiz (20th March 2017), sandy (20th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tim View Post
    You've got that right new Admin dude...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2017), Aragorn (20th March 2017), Dreamtimer (20th March 2017), Elen (20th March 2017), modwiz (20th March 2017), sandy (20th March 2017), Tim (20th March 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts

I read a book

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2017), Aragorn (20th March 2017), Dreamtimer (20th March 2017), Elen (20th March 2017)