Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THEY ARE BUILDING A TECHNOLOGICAL PRISON FOR HUMANITY

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    I read a book
    You mean those things with pages? I've heard of them... I actually don't have enough book shelves. I guess that's a good problem. I should probably read more books and less screens.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd March 2017), Aragorn (20th March 2017), Elen (20th March 2017), modwiz (21st March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    You mean those things with pages? I've heard of them... I actually don't have enough book shelves. I guess that's a good problem. I should probably read more books and less screens.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd March 2017), Anastasia (20th March 2017), Aragorn (20th March 2017), Dreamtimer (20th March 2017), modwiz (21st March 2017), pointessa (20th March 2017), sandy (20th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    I think there are all kinds of seemingly innocuous things that are leading us in this direction that we might not normally think of. One of those is the use of emoticons. Although, they are a quick easy tool to signify emotion they also set them in rigid categories given to us by someone else. How many times have I looked for the correct emoticon and settled for something less than what I truly wanted because I have a limited choice. Rather than expressing myself with words I have chosen to alter my meaning so that it fits an emoticon. Am I becoming mentally rigid because if I want to use them I have to identify with the ones on the chosen list? They may me a subtle form of group think..

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd March 2017), Aragorn (20th March 2017), Dreamtimer (20th March 2017), Elen (20th March 2017), Jengelen (22nd March 2017), modwiz (21st March 2017), sandy (20th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    "The Kybalion"--wisdom from Hermes Trismegistus (ancient Egyptian), says everything in the Universe is for USE. It's the USE to which a thing is put, that determines its value (its goodness or badness). As far the things meaning, everything is a neutral stimulus object. It is WE who give a thing its meaning or value (as it relates to us individually).

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd March 2017), Aragorn (20th March 2017), Dreamtimer (21st March 2017), Elen (21st March 2017), Maggie (21st March 2017), modwiz (21st March 2017), Myst (26th March 2017), pointessa (21st March 2017), sandy (20th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    one significant root of the current problems is how we are classified and how we think of ourselves in this life....
    know thyself, right....but do we... thinking we are this and that, going with the dominant narrative because everyone we have ever know believes in it to one degree or another.....some question things, but like i read in thoreau, about how many go after the root .....most like to hack at the branches ..... or sniff the flowers etc...
    in any case, this guy has some pertinent points to make about legal classification, and what it permits (since we have consented...allegedly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=978KE23MCMg

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd March 2017), Aragorn (21st March 2017), Dreamtimer (21st March 2017), Elen (21st March 2017), modwiz (22nd March 2017), pointessa (21st March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I think there are all kinds of seemingly innocuous things that are leading us in this direction that we might not normally think of. One of those is the use of emoticons. Although, they are a quick easy tool to signify emotion they also set them in rigid categories given to us by someone else. How many times have I looked for the correct emoticon and settled for something less than what I truly wanted because I have a limited choice. Rather than expressing myself with words I have chosen to alter my meaning so that it fits an emoticon. Am I becoming mentally rigid because if I want to use them I have to identify with the ones on the chosen list? They may me a subtle form of group think..
    There is a group think push going on in media. Like Tommy Lee Jones said in "MEN IN BLACK", 'a person is smart, but people? People are dumb herd mind stupid animals and you know it!' Or something like that.

It is particularly easy to get a group mind thing going with rage and the more intense the easier it gets to add people it seems. Anger really draws them in and the media, unfortunately recognizes this and uses it.

In the movie, "Surrogates" with Bruce Willis there is one scene where two men are attacking a women to rape her and the guy controlling the surrogate suits people wear takes over and shuts them down before any harm can come to the women. I think they want this only without the need for the surrogate suit. They want to use and control the suits we already have. I think they tell us this repeatedly with the TV shows. Walking Dead, West World and more.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd March 2017), Aragorn (22nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd March 2017), Elen (22nd March 2017), Fred Steeves (22nd March 2017), modwiz (22nd March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,094 Times in 2,654 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    They want to use and control the suits we already have. I think they tell us this repeatedly with the TV shows. Walking Dead, West World and more.
    Please elaborate, I find The Walking Dead the most fascinating series (on many levels!) since LOST.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd March 2017), Aragorn (25th March 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd March 2017), Elen (23rd March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Maybe the film Colateral Beauty, was imo hugely impressive

Even has that magic number 137 minutes long > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4682786/

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2017), Dreamtimer (26th March 2017), Elen (23rd March 2017), Jengelen (26th March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Please elaborate, I find The Walking Dead the most fascinating series (on many levels!) since LOST.
    And that is funny isn't it? I mean my wife is the same way. She can't wait to watch a metaphor of the decomposition of society every new episode and then the 'Talking Dead' too which she likes just as much if not more!

Both the shows and others focus on survival! Why we still and will always need guns, why people are the enemy, and posing deep questions about how you would feel about losing all that you love? And what would you do to survive? No one in their right mind would want any of this in reality but they can't stay away from it and in some way must live it even if it is just in the mind but the thing is you know, the mind, the imagination of man is such a powerful tool!

That many minds focused in that exact direction seems somehow, sinister if you stop to dwell on it too much for a spell.

The shows mentioned bothered me from the beginning. Couldn't put my finger on why, but the Dome, and others like them were all the same for me. Promoting these same messages of doom, killing, good people turning bad, bad people turning good only to realize that they still have to be bad just to live and it just rakes on me. Honestly I wonder how my wife watches it or these others.

In some sick way its almost as if these shows are there to try to prepare people for the elite's future experiment to make it real and just turn the cameras then on you.

I type a post and when I click submit using my chromebook it then pops up a question asking me if I want to stay on the page or leave. I click leave it double posts everything in the same post. Not sure why. Click stay it doesn't post at all. What gives?
    Last edited by Jengelen, 25th March 2017 at 12:25.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2017), Anastasia (25th March 2017), Aragorn (25th March 2017), Dreamtimer (26th March 2017), Elen (25th March 2017), Fred Steeves (25th March 2017), modwiz (25th March 2017)

Thanks
    S will HTF when this rolls out.

I have a client who has been sick and the last surgery he had was performed by a robot.

https://www.technocracy.news/index.p...thin-10-years/

http://humansarefree.com/2017/03/5g-...grid.html#more
    Last edited by Anastasia, 25th March 2017 at 15:42.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2017), Aragorn (25th March 2017), Dreamtimer (26th March 2017), Elen (25th March 2017), Jengelen (25th March 2017), modwiz (25th March 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    S will HTF when this rolls out.

I have a client who has been sick and the last surgery he had was performed by a robot.

https://www.technocracy.news/index.p...thin-10-years/

http://humansarefree.com/2017/03/5g-...grid.html#more
    This is pretty dark stuff! I hope the SHTF sooner rather than later, Amanda.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2017), Anastasia (25th March 2017), Aragorn (25th March 2017), Dreamtimer (26th March 2017), Jengelen (25th March 2017), modwiz (25th March 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    This is my answer to 5G:

The new energies flowing into this beautiful planet right now are very intense, despite the chemtrails, embedded microwaves, and the new 5G technological control grid rollout. http://humansarefree.com/2017/03/5g-...grid.html#more

If you have not already assigned your PAST, energy blocking emotional debris to the dust bin or cleansing fire, using something like the Giveaway, do it now because with these new cosmic energies coming in with the Spring Equinox, we are about to create our multidimensional future on Earth.

The push for individuals to start embodying their chosen way of being is massive right now. The dark corners are being cleaned out at every level as we reinstate humanity’s moral compass and realign our intention and attention to our higher self conscience. This process of reintegration is each person’s responsibility.

This push will manifest in a way that depends on what vibrational frequency you are spending your days in. Obviously it is wise to focus on being at your highest possible frequency at all times. Be very careful what you wish for because manifestation is becoming more intensely immediate.

We need to "tune" all our bodies (mental, physical, spiritual, emotional and energetic), into the new and higher dimensional energies being played out on this physical reality. The energies for creating our future are really ramping up this Equinox. And this needs to be our intention both awake and while we are sleeping. We need to recognize and Tune IN to the Earth, Sun, and the Universal Mind quality of vibration for this period in linear time.

We are literally creating our chosen reality in the higher dimensions.

We, as a species, and as individuals, are going through massive transformations. Imagine it as though we have many, many options at each moment, and depending on the option we take, what experience we will have as a solid reality.

The popular programming (like The Walking Dead tv series) is bringing all its guns to counteract the new frequencies entering out solar system at this time.

It’s a VERY simple choice, where focus goes, energy flows. We are natural born AND ACCOMPLISHED CREATORS so be constantly aware of WHAT YOU ARE CREATING. Be careful of the words you are using, even in jest.

We need to align our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies at a higher frequency vibration. This means that you will be way more capable of moving through this intense period for humanity in an empowered and joyful way.

This period of linear time calls for us to take the next step. To step in fully, and consciously removing all programmed belief systems that are not serving our intent, and building new programs that will serve us and not another person, entity, or organization's agenda.

We are not victims, we are creators.

Stepping into our POWER, and raising our vibration happens most easily and effortlessly when our ego is fully "tuned" and reconnected with our body, environment, and higher self, in alignment with compassion, appreciation and balance. Trust your higher self alignment, knowing that in these higher frequencies nothing can influence our free will IF WE CHOOSE WISELY.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2017), Anastasia (25th March 2017), Aragorn (25th March 2017), Dreamtimer (26th March 2017), Elen (25th March 2017), Jengelen (25th March 2017), Maggie (25th March 2017), modwiz (25th March 2017), Sandra (25th March 2017)

Thanks
    I am having a positive feel about this. It's a feeling that we are finally getting the show on the road. That this will trigger humanity to wake up. Maybe we will get some major sky shows such as fake UFOs, fake religious deities, secret technologies from Antarctica, fake ET's,etc. It may seem like dark stuff but many will see right through it which may cause that tipping point. My positive spin on this. Bring it on!

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2017), Aragorn (25th March 2017), Dreamtimer (26th March 2017), Elen (26th March 2017), Jengelen (25th March 2017), modwiz (25th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    I type a post and when I click submit using my chromebook it then pops up a question asking me if I want to stay on the page or leave. I click leave it double posts everything in the same post. Not sure why. Click stay it doesn't post at all. What gives?
    If your browser asks you whether you want to leave the page or stay, then that is because you have entered information into a "form" — in this case, the editor for replying — and so if you leave the page before submitting the information you've entered, then this information will not be transmitted to the website.

Double-posts usually occur in situations like that because your browser is sending the information to the server twice due to you cancelling the "leave page" request. The best way of circumventing that is to not just type your reply in the editor box and click "Submit Reply", but to instead click the "Go advanced" button. This allows you to see a preview of your post and to finish the editing. It also gives you a more complete editor toolbar.

The above all said, please bear in mind that not everyone on the staff can be everywhere on the forum at the same time, and that we also don't monitor each and every thread. So please don't ask any technical questions about the workings of the forum out on some thread that has nothing to do with that subject, because we may not see it.

If you have a technical question, then please contact the staff by way of a private message, by way of a report, or by way of a new thread under the Forum-Technical Q&A section in The Members Corner. Only then are you guaranteed that we get to see it, and that we either would be able to reply to you, or take whatever action needed to remedy whatever the problem may be.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2017), Dreamtimer (26th March 2017), Elen (26th March 2017), Jengelen (25th March 2017), modwiz (25th March 2017)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:34. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2017), Anastasia (26th March 2017), Aragorn (25th March 2017), Dreamtimer (26th March 2017), Elen (26th March 2017), Herbert (26th March 2017), Maggie (26th March 2017), modwiz (25th March 2017)