Thread: Sleeper Video on Bloodlines! Wonderful!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts

Sleeper Video on Bloodlines! Wonderful!

Don't ask. I don't recall how to embed but watch this, watch it again, save it if you can. WOW WOW WOW you must see this and then say a prayer these people are okay. So glad I stumbled on this.

Last edited by Aragorn, 15th March 2017 at 15:40. Reason: fixed your video link (and a typo in the title) ;)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th March 2017), Aragorn (15th March 2017), Dreamtimer (16th March 2017), Elen (15th March 2017), Greenbarry (15th March 2017), Herbert (15th March 2017), Maggie (15th March 2017), modwiz (15th March 2017), sandy (16th March 2017), Woody (15th March 2017), yobear (16th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Bit selective in my data intake, is it positive to watch and know, will it help me know out there better as such, will it help dot connect ?

Okay, watched first seven mins, feels ok, cheers.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2017), Dreamtimer (15th March 2017), Elen (16th March 2017), modwiz (15th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry, the net has been off an on here today. Had some trouble getting a signal a few times on other machines too so I think its them not me. Anyway, yes it's fairly straight forward and mostly positive info. I was following okay but taking with a grain of salt. Its great until she gets off topic a few times.

The two seem to have decided to reveal some things they probably otherwise would not have talked about if not for the school screwing them I think. Its interesting and I've watched it twice now. I can see a big story here that could grow if the right people catch on to this research. I know from being part of the genome project myself that a lot of the reports the site has sent me on my own Irish roots have confirmed my closest genetic relatives to be the Basque people of North of Spain I guess. If you look close at one of the first people they show here it sure looks like the Pharaoh face and head to me and some of the mummies of other countries like the China mummies too. Big resemblance to those people in "Cousins across the sea by Gabi Plum I think it is. I love her movies.

I thought earlier of starting a thread about all the red haired topics but my thread starter ability is somewhat lacking. I post well enough but starting new topics has not proven something I've been good at so even starting a new thread at all for me is always iffy.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd March 2017), Aragorn (16th March 2017), Dreamtimer (16th March 2017), Elen (16th March 2017), modwiz (15th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Very intereting re: the reported history of bloodlines.........not sure about the validity of this info so will file it as such and add it to the pile of rational for the mess the world is in..............

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th March 2017), Aragorn (16th March 2017), Dreamtimer (16th March 2017), Elen (16th March 2017), Jengelen (16th March 2017), modwiz (16th March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Sorry, the net has been off an on here today. Had some trouble getting a signal a few times on other machines too so I think its them not me. Anyway, yes it's fairly straight forward and mostly positive info. I was following okay but taking with a grain of salt. Its great until she gets off topic a few times.

The two seem to have decided to reveal some things they probably otherwise would not have talked about if not for the school screwing them I think. Its interesting and I've watched it twice now. I can see a big story here that could grow if the right people catch on to this research. I know from being part of the genome project myself that a lot of the reports the site has sent me on my own Irish roots have confirmed my closest genetic relatives to be the Basque people of North of Spain I guess. If you look close at one of the first people they show here it sure looks like the Pharaoh face and head to me and some of the mummies of other countries like the China mummies too. Big resemblance to those people in "Cousins across the sea by Gabi Plum I think it is. I love her movies.

I thought earlier of starting a thread about all the red haired topics but my thread starter ability is somewhat lacking. I post well enough but starting new topics has not proven something I've been good at so even starting a new thread at all for me is always iffy.
    I watched half of the video (until they took a break...will go back) and thought it very interesting. I read this about red hair

Where did red hair first arise?

It has been suggested that red hair could have originated in Paleolithic Europe, especially since Neanderthal also had red hair. The only Neanderthal specimen tested so far (from Croatia) did not carry the same MC1R mutation responsible for red hair in modern humans (the mutation in question in known as Arg307Gly). But since Neanderthals evolved alongside Homo Sapiens for 600,000 years, and had numerous subspecies across all Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia, it cannot be ruled out that one particular subspecies of Neanderthal passed on the MC1R mutation to Homo Sapiens. It is however unlikely that this happened in Europe, because red hair is conspicuously absent from, or very low in parts of Europe with the highest percentages of haplogroup I (e.g. Finland, Bosnia, Sardinia) and R1a (Eastern Europe), the only two lineage associated with Mesolithic and Paleolithic Europeans. We must therefore look for the source of red hair, elsewhere. unsurpisingly, the answer lies with the R1b people - thought to have recolonised Central and Western Europe during the Bronze Age.

The origins of haplogroup R1b are complex, and shrouded in controversy to this day. The present author favours the theory of a Middle Eastern origin (a point upon which very few population geneticists disagree) followed by a migration to the North Caucasus and Pontic Steppe, serving as a starting point for a Bronze-age invasion of the Balkans, then Central and Western Europe. This theory also happens to be the only one that explains the presence of red hair among the Udmurts, Central Asians and Tarim mummies.

A possible Neanderthal link?

Haplogroup R1b probably split from R1a during the Upper Paleolithic, roughly 25,000 years ago. The most likely location was Central Asia, around what is now the Caspian Sea, which only became a sea after the last Ice Age ended and the ice caps over western Russia melted. After the formation of the Caspian Sea, these nomadic hunter-gatherers, ended up on the greener and richer Caucaso-Anatolian side of the Caspian, where they may have domesticated local animals, such as cows, pigs, goats and sheep.

If the mutation for red hair was inherited from Neanderthal, it would have been from a Central Asian Neanderthal, perhaps from modern Uzbekistan, or an East Anatolian/Mesopotamian one. The mutation probably passed on to some other (extinct?) lineages for a few millennia, before being inherited by the R1b tribe. Otherwise, it could also have arisen independently among R1b people as late as the Neolithic period (but no later).http://www.eupedia.com/genetics/orig...red_hair.shtml
    I think when she says "Iranian", she might better refer to something like region associated with the "Persian Empire"?

The whole area of information concerning what is going on in Universities, nuclear poisoning, the antennae transmitting mind control and all as a deliberate genocidal assault is so depressing. It causes me to feel grief at stupidity and ignorance and I am using this cognitive dissonance to cling to my belief that in this "holographic reality", such non-sense if true MUST be for the purpose of consciousness expansion. Am I crazy? If I am, then I am......

Are humans fatally flawed? If humans are so stupid as to allow the destruction of what we need for habitable environment, we will be left behind. I know what I learn from all these stories is that this obsession with blood lines is certainly alien to me now. I may have been that kind of being "before" but gave it up?

At the time I left off the video, I took a walk with my dog and talked to Mom and Dad (Gaia and Sol) and affirmed I trust LIFE.
    LIFE continues always. For example, roaches (known to resist poison and radiation) are amazing creatures.
    Last edited by Maggie, 16th March 2017 at 01:07.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th March 2017), Aragorn (16th March 2017), Dreamtimer (16th March 2017), Elen (16th March 2017), EL_O_EL (22nd March 2017), Herbert (16th March 2017), Jengelen (16th March 2017), modwiz (16th March 2017), sandy (16th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For me the best part is the land grants in Cal. and the Castro family! I had no idea! I now want to watch the Borgias one more time just to read the history as it goes along so I can re-digest time lines on that. Celibate my sweet petudy

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd March 2017), Aragorn (16th March 2017), Dreamtimer (16th March 2017), Elen (16th March 2017), EL_O_EL (22nd March 2017), modwiz (16th March 2017)

Thanks
    https://futurism.com/the-secret-is-o...-to-radiation/

Dsup proteins embrace tardigrade DNA and envelope it, protecting it from harm due to radiation, while keeping all of its normal functions intact. It is also capable of cleaning out DNA-damaging agents known as reactive oxygen species.

The best part is, Dsup can develop in other organisms, too, like human beings.

Do the elites have the antidote to radiation poisoning? So I am thinking that they saved seeds and most likely animal embryos and can adapt them to be immune to radiation and once all life is dead on earth they can reseed the earth and have it to themselves.

Holy Crap! I am half way in now and my mind is blown. I think I will post this on FB.
    Last edited by Margueritebee, 17th March 2017 at 00:24. Reason: to add data

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Margueritebee For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd March 2017), Aragorn (16th March 2017), Dreamtimer (17th March 2017), Elen (17th March 2017), EL_O_EL (22nd March 2017), Jengelen (17th March 2017), Maggie (17th March 2017), modwiz (16th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know the protocol for going to Antarctica and it has the last stop in NZ where you are all told to strip, and everything even your wallets and purses are replaced and only new never worn clothing and shoes are taken to the polar area. Nothing else goes there ever since the 1920s when some reindeer got lose and now they hunt them because they thrive there. They can't kill all of them now and the other thing is that apparently it's because of their thriving and wondering how that they discovered Patagonia.

Now I hear what is really going on is this. All the missing persons are getting scooped up by teams that patrol certain areas. They like hikers mostly because they are healthier generally speaking. So all over the world they abduct whole groups of these people at times and leave their clothes neatly folded somewhere along the trail shoes and all.

Reportedly one of the people did manage to escape and report that they then awake in an ice cavern and are told they are now someone's property. If they agree they get clothing. If not, they go outside until they agree. They use these people to slave labor them using stolen untold dollars to build down there in this super clean untouched paradise.

The elite families intend to slave minion the masses they accumulate there and let this area up here mass exterminate while they sit there watching from the distance waiting for it all to play out so they can then come back up and take it back.

It is apparent they are all making plans to go there at some point in the future and due to the fact it is an entire separate eco system they are well away from all the radiation and all the stuff going on here on this side of the equator. The husband of the chancellor is working on coatings to protect them under their own dome of sorts from this harm they intend for the rest and it looks like part of that harm will and shielding will have to do with what they do to people using antennae!

In the future people are going to be blowing up all these antennae and towers you just watch. This war is why I think.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd March 2017), Aragorn (17th March 2017), Dreamtimer (17th March 2017), Elen (17th March 2017), EL_O_EL (22nd March 2017), modwiz (22nd March 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post

Reportedly one of the people did manage to escape and report that they then awake in an ice cavern and are told they are now someone's property. If they agree they get clothing. If not, they go outside until they agree. They use these people to slave labor them using stolen untold dollars to build down there in this super clean untouched paradise.

whoa! gulp! heavy duty! would love to hear more about that individual. I do plan to watch this vid you posted, just got to do it when not at work. Thanks for posting!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EL_O_EL For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd March 2017), Aragorn (22nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd March 2017), modwiz (22nd March 2017)

Thanks
    More bloodline history up in Chico in Northern California where there is a university.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Margueritebee For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd March 2017), Aragorn (23rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (23rd March 2017), Jengelen (23rd March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017), TargeT (24th March 2017)

Thanks
    I watched the first few minutes of this vid and decided to put it aside until I could watch it in one go as such and have time to release or clear myself afterwards if needed, am atm over half way through, best vid I have seen this year so far, puzzle piece wise especialllly, at the 1.11.11 sec mark wow till now at the 1.34.00 mark WOW.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (23rd March 2017), Jengelen (23rd March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Margueritebee View Post
    https://futurism.com/the-secret-is-o...-to-radiation/

Dsup proteins embrace tardigrade DNA and envelope it, protecting it from harm due to radiation, while keeping all of its normal functions intact. It is also capable of cleaning out DNA-damaging agents known as reactive oxygen species.

The best part is, Dsup can develop in other organisms, too, like human beings.

Do the elites have the antidote to radiation poisoning? So I am thinking that they saved seeds and most likely animal embryos and can adapt them to be immune to radiation and once all life is dead on earth they can reseed the earth and have it to themselves.

Holy Crap! I am half way in now and my mind is blown. I think I will post this on FB.

Not sure of the validity of this report but interesting timing..and on reverse aging and radiation poison immunity http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ix-months.html

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2017), Aragorn (24th March 2017), Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (24th March 2017), Margueritebee (24th March 2017), modwiz (24th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This film here is just as mind blowing. I'm on the second watch now. Sorry if this link picks up in the middle. Scroll back if so. I tried to fix it so it starts in the beginning but didn't know if what I did will do it or not. One of these days I'll actually embed this correctly.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2017), Aragorn (24th March 2017), Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (25th March 2017), Margueritebee (24th March 2017), modwiz (26th March 2017)

Thanks
    Gosh, ok, presses button lol

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2017), Dreamtimer (27th March 2017), Elen (27th March 2017), Jengelen (25th April 2017), modwiz (26th March 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Margueritebee View Post
    More bloodline history up in Chico in Northern California where there is a university.

Part two >

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th April 2017), Elen (25th April 2017), modwiz (24th April 2017)