Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take Down of Alt News - Alex Jones, Mike Adams & Future Events - Pushback by "Mainstream News"

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    What people are telling themselves based on what they are choosing to data intake, is important.
    Why is there a need to use ones own mind these days, by more people.
    All is well if one is discerning their data intake.
    Because the truth is that the mind war/evolving template/perfection REALised has already happened.
    Learning to love the cleaning up process is getting easier imo, for all, al is well

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (11th March 2017), Elen (6th March 2017), modwiz (5th March 2017), RealityCreation (6th March 2017), sandy (6th March 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Even though I have not read through this thread word for word - I have one sincere question: What exactly is fake news???

It would appear to me that the term 'fake news' may just be the new term to replace 'conspiracy' and that is well known to be an alphabet agency creation - yes??

I maintain my thinking along the lines of this: The worldwideweb may have been created to keep track of what people are writing about online but I fail to see how any such technology could be adequately policed. I think the cabal/illuminati/whatever are creating another level of chaos - due primarily to the fact that people are waking up. I know people who are rousing - they do not understand what is happening within our society but they have worked out that the beam ray technology news (via the television) is filled with anger and hate. People are tuning out purely because they know it is bad for them. The television news is making people feel sad - so they are quite simply switching off the television.

Could that be the reason why there is a new level of chaos being created? Again - I have one sincere question: What exactly is fake news?

I think it is up to the individual to decide - don't you? Telling people what is fake and what is not - akin to telling individuals what to think - yes?

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

I only listened to the first 15 mins of this video of Alex Jones, Amanda but this is a good example of where things are heading & what fake news is. If you have time, just listen to the opening 10-15 mins.

FB is now openly censoring what they are allowing to be posted.
    According to Alex Jones - Internet Kill Switch is Activated On Facebook

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-h6v2zgeSY

Also - latest update from Victuruslibertas.com from their supposed CNN insider:

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/...-controls-cnn/

Our CNN insider had been out of touch with us for several days. We were starting to wonder what was going on, but in our latest communication, our CNN insider did confirm our biggest fears. The CIA is indeed attempting, with all their might, to control the message to the masses!

They are embedded with all of the mainstream media – CNN, NBC, Huffington Post, New York Times, Washington Post, probably Fox, as well.

supervizor-xt

These are the exact words of our source, “It’s been really bad. We have CIA folks here all the time now.”

Our insider says the CIA are mainly talking to Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer and Jeff Zucker. Our source says the CIA tells them what to say, and everyone is “so mad at this Vault 7 Assange person.”

According to our source, Vault 7 “let the cat out of the bag.”

Our source also says Tapper is scared of these guys. “He nods his head like a obedient dog, and then yells at us, and curses Assange,” according to our source.

Another interesting tidbit our source mentioned was that Tapper was talking about “droning” Assange.

Our source claims someone in the production crew for Don Lemon was heard saying that the “personalities” here may be exposed by Wikileaks, because the CIA has a very close relationship with all the “glamour folks” here.

The CIA runs the machine that creates the message. Folks, its no wonder Jake Tapper is scared. He is about to be exposed as a talking sock puppet for the clandestine services department of the Shadow Government.

News is dead. Let that sink in for a bit… The MSM News is DOA……What we have now is State Propaganda, and an Orwellian version of news. Not only can (and do) the CIA control the message, they can listen in via the delivery system.

The CIA is constitutionally forbidden to spy on Americans. They came out yesterday and swore on their pinkie finger they were not spying on the citizens. 24 hours later, Assange stated that there are 22,000 cases of CIA domestic spying just in the first 3-4 data dumps.

Last edited by RealityCreation, 12th March 2017 at 22:20. Reason: Added clarification

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2017), Dreamtimer (11th March 2017), Elen (12th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Lol, msn's is dead on arrival, intense.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th March 2017), RealityCreation (12th March 2017)