Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian Archeologists Found Ancient Advanced Ruins and Pre-Adamites in Antarctica in 1980s

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Just another thought/aspect/reality with regard to Antarctica: Admiral Byrd. Will admit to not being well researched with regard to Byrd but he was brought to my attention some time ago. Apparently the Antarctic area (below) has a wealth of resources. Perhaps that is why there is a sudden interest in the area???

The false trails of advertising for a game/show/whatever??? The removal of the video??? The variance in information and disinformation - is shall I say starting to resemble a psy op??? If it is a psy op it appears to me to have been put together hastily and without a lot of of planning.

Does anyone have access or knowledge of real time google earth? One comment I read mentioned that there are (currently) calving of the ice mass that are immense. Anyone who can verify that aspect would be getting close to the truth. Apparently the calvings that are happening are the largest ever seen and some artefacts have been seen, where once they were covered by ice mass. Hmmm....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

NB: Glad to have introduced the very brave Dr Luukanen-Kilde to people. She has left us a legacy of learning.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2017), Aragorn (28th February 2017), ArtyCarl (28th February 2017), Dreamtimer (27th February 2017), Elen (28th February 2017), modwiz (27th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    I spoke with someone yesterday who actually played the original Shadow of Colossus game and remembers the advertising campaign in the run up to launch. There are two other videos one about a giant washing up on a beach in India and another of a giant being found by scuba divers deep under water.

Although I am personally convinced this is indeed the case for this particular video it should not detract from the weird goings on reported elsewhere in Antartica. Something real seems to be happening there and hopefully it won't be too long before we hear some confirmations.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th February 2017), Amanda (28th February 2017), Aragorn (28th February 2017), Dreamtimer (28th February 2017), Elen (28th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Perhaps the "games" are an in plain sight reference? Much that is 'beamed' out to the public has psychological implications and there is ample information and evidence to support that fact. Just research Bernays - the nephew of Freud and look into Tavistock as starting points.

Something is definitely happening in the mass ice areas of this planet - otherwise - we would not be asking questions - would we? We ask questions when our cognition is triggered and more so as our cognitive dissonance becomes activated.

Much Respect - As we keep searching for answers to the questions - Amanda

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), modwiz (28th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)