Thread: The Big Picture - George Webb and the Breadcrumb Trail, Reverse Speech & More on Trump

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts

The Big Picture - George Webb and the Breadcrumb Trail, Reverse Speech & More on Trump

I'm just going to post some of the info that has come my way in the past week or so before I lose track of it all. I'm starting a new thread as I want to keep a tight focus for myself as much as anything and as I stated I am looking
    at the bigger picture, in particular in relation to Trump.

I don't think I've seen the info covered here in the other Trump threads - apologies if it has as I don't always have time to keep up to date with a lot of threads & I don't usually spend a lot of time researching politics & conspiracy theories.
    When my attenton gets intuitively drawn to certain things though I pay attention.

So first up George Webb. He is apparently a journalist who has an amazing ability to follow the breadcrumbs or rat trails as he calls them & pull it all together to present the big picture in a very concise pictorial summary format.

His investigations are now currently up to day 120, I've only watched a small number of his videos and I'll begin by posting Day 109 which, from what I can gather, gives a good summary of some of his previous content &
    enables you to follow on from there or view earlier episodes if you wish.

There are 6 parts published on 9 Feb 2017 on Youtube for Day 109 which covers:

Summary Video To Get Everyone Caught Up

Brown Brothers Harriman, Cerberus Capital/Dyncorp, Same Thing

From Vaccine To Harvest - Chicago Slaughterhouse II

Enter Cemex, Shorebank, and Seaboard with Decameron Hotels

DynCorp Infiltration of America's Sheriffs, Your County

CIA Has Always Been Fascinated With Organ Transplantation

DynCorp - Your Parts Are Our Parts

Soros Riots and Impeachment Talk, DynCorp Needed To Maintain Order?

Puello, Wanted In Four Countries For Sex Trafficking, Contacts #HRCRATLINE

Cord Blood, Vigilantes, and Glen Beck

Mr. Virus, Meet Mr. Vaccine - We Make Money Both Ways

You Won't Believe How Much Your Body Is Worth

CIA/FBI/DHS Sidestepping Assessment Paperwork With Operation Underground Railroad

Enter the Navy Hospital Ship "Comfort"

From Homan Square Chicago to Cleveland Clinic

Operation Underground Railroad - Convincing Good Mormons You Are A Bad Guy

Public Private Partnerships, Public R&D, Private Profits

Social Justice Kids at State Dept.

Operation Underground Railroad, Dupont Underground Tiles

Organ Harvesting in Kosovo

The Pope's Mafia Inside USSS, The Disorderly Orderly

Enter the Godfather, Doug Coe, The Brotherhood

Jeff Rense Show - Organ Harvest To Make Life Better For Donors

Changing Series Name to "DynCorp, Haiti, and Me" Now

DynCorp = 650,000 Emails, Metadata Proves It

CIA Revenge Groups, Gary Webb, and Slipknot Girls

The Real Heart of Darkness

Bodybags to Ft Bragg, Shades of Jeffrey McDonald?

Kidnapping Teams, Inserting Contras, Cell Phone Triage

Osprey Global, Team Rubicon, and DynCorp 1 , 2 , 3

Satellite, Surveillance, Red Teams, and Palantir

Israel's James Bond, Bob Maxwell

Slow and Subtle Wins the Race for DynCorp - How Few Operatives and Informants It Takes

Oil, Arms, DynCorp, UN Peacekeepers, Rape, Child Traffic, Organ Harvest, All One Thing

Haiti - Kidnapping and Rape By UN Troops

Heart of Darkness - Jungle Cruise to Congo's Uranium Mines.

The Coming Partition of Haiti, Sudan, Congo Repeats

Storyboarding CF Ops with Trello, Haiti Coup

DisneyWorld in the North, Test in the Center, Harvest and Micro-Shark in the South
    Will Braverman Investigate Missing DynCorp Kids?

A Braver Man Found? Apparently Not?

Stingers to Sarin to Kidneys to Hearts

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/ne...

Add Rajiv Shah To Good People Used By CF

Going Down To Haiti - How Low Can It Go?

Monica Petersen's 100 Page Thesis, BMP in Haiti

Ulfkotte Said CIA Planted Sarin Gas Stories For Gaddafi and Saddam

Ude Ulfkotte Dies of Investigative Journalism

Cell Phone Records and Email Metadata Unwind the Conspiracy

DynCorp Police Training, Franchising Sex Entrapment

Immunity for All 19 State Dept Gmail Conspirators?

DynCorp Gov't Contracts Need To Be Reviewed

DynCorp - Child Trafficking, Sexual Entrapment, Asset Seizure

DynCorp Contracts Come Under Chaffetz Microscope

Comey Has Had Marc Rich's Documents For 30 Years

Who Killed Monica Petersen?

More Police Powers For FBI?

Trump Wants to Shake Up the CIA

http://nypost.com/2017/01/04/trump-wa...

FB Group #HRCRatLine

Due to the very large number of citations and sources, I now publish them with each slide. I try to order New York Times Pulitzers first, then former NYT Pulitzer winners, then New York Times writers. Any other reputable source like WaPo, WaTimes, Tribune, LA Times, Seattle P-I, etc are then list. Then second tier media followed by alternative media.

Murdered journalist and investigators get a higher ranking than remotely sourced stories through offshore news funnels like SOHR.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/...

Day 109 - DynCorp Harvest, Killing Is Good Business, Part 1

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (22nd February 2017), Aragorn (21st February 2017), Dreamtimer (21st February 2017), modwiz (21st February 2017), Myst (21st February 2017), sandy (21st February 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    #PizzaGate Upates- 17th February

Covers - The Big Picture : PizzaGate & Beyond – Part 1 / Exclusive Interview With DHS Insider/ Abby Martin Exposes John Podesta / PIZZAGATE – FBI RAIDS Strongsville Ohio International Adoption Agency – MULTIPLE SERIOUS VIOLATIONS

The interview is by VL

VL has been fortunate enough to work with some awesome people! We have loyal and awakened followers who help bring us information, and we also have trusted insiders, whistleblowers and leakers who trust us enough to give us information, too. Today, we have an exclusive interview with a special DHS insider who has answered some critical questions we have on PizzaGate. Our insider prefers to call it PedoGate and what he told us blew our minds!

We are so fortunate that members of the Intel community like our work and feel they can trust us. We have been trying to get to the bottom of PizzaGate for months and the answers we got from our DHS insider stunned and shocked us. Here we go!
    Q. So, in the Intelligence community, how chaotic is the atmosphere now?

A. In my 34 years of Governmental service, I have never seen anything like it. It’s the bifurcation of the entire intelligence apparatus.

Q. It seems the intel community has it in for Trump – is this your feeling?

A. There are many Trump supporters within the FBI. The CIA, however, is against Trump because Trump threatens to ruin their game in the middle east.

Q. Can you elaborate?

A. CIA and Mossad work in tandem with British intel. The goal for the CIA was to replace Assad with a puppet and to topple Iran so we could access their oil. Israel works closely with it’s “sister”, Saudi Arabia, to help this dark cause.

Q. So it seems like the intel community has it in for Trump. How can he protect himself?

A. Trump has a tremendous opportunity here, but needs to circle wagons. The travel ban included 7 countries chosen by both Jared Kushner and Rudy. Why did it not include Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan, or Turkey or other countries that hate us? The seven nations mentioned were chosen by Israel, that’s why. And the unspoken alliance of Israel and Saudi Arabia should be exposed. They are brother and sister. Jared Kushner needs to be careful with what he says and to whom. But, the biggest thing Trump can do is expose PedoGate via Sessions. Big names will go down hard, and it gets the blood suckers drained from the swamp. There are as many pedophiles on the Republican side as there is with democrats, but Trump is in a unique position to truly “clean up Dodge”, so to speak. I can tell you that what is in Anthony Weiner’s hard drive, and what videos exist via Jeffery Epstein, WILL BRING massive arrests – in time. Trump’s legacy could be truly great if he was to purge the CIA, stop the extortion, prosecute the pedophiles and reinstate the death penalty for pedo’s convicted a second time. Pedogate is his path to greatness.

Q. How does Russia fit into all this?

A. The CIA and Israel are responsible for the creation of Isis. Isis was created specifically to weaken Iran and destabilize Syria. It worked for awhile until Putin shored up Assad and bolstered Iranian Qud forces. The real reason you see such anti-Russian fever from both Schumer and McCain, Graham and Feinstein, is because the operation has blown up in our faces.

Q. Is Israel behind the anti Russian sentiment?

A. Yes. Israeli intelligence is furious with Trump, and will do anything to keep Trump from working with Putin. Understand that if Trump and Putin work together to defeat Isis, they are actually defeating a CIA/Mossad creation, and furthermore, Syria and Iran grow stronger, which the Saudis and the Israeli’s fear. Their goal was to divide Syria and ultimately destroy Iran’s regime. It is not just an oil grab, but a much bigger attempt at moving the chess pieces to allow Israel and Saudi Arabia to dominate the entire Middle East.

Continued - https://theinternationalreporter.org...17th-february/

2 interviews by Ex CIA Robert Steele

Robert Steele 'Did Lynn Rothschild Buy Donald Trump For $20 Billion Or Is He For Real - The Richie Allen Show (UK) - 30.28 mins

'

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zusJkFxztw

Published on 19 Feb 2017 by VL

EX CIA ROBERT STEELE INTERVIEW #PIZZGATE & TRUMP"S PATH TO GREATNESS & MORE - 43 mins

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (22nd February 2017), Aragorn (21st February 2017), Dreamtimer (21st February 2017), Elen (21st February 2017), Myst (21st February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've been listening to a couple of interviews with Mr. Steele.

He wants transparency in government and the presidency. And he understands the reality of pedophilia which is not concentrated on one or the other side of the aisle.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (22nd February 2017), Aragorn (21st February 2017), Elen (21st February 2017), Myst (21st February 2017), RealityCreation (22nd February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    RealityCreation - will look into the information and evidence you have shared here. I am currently following a trail myself and piecing together what I refer to as a multidimensional jigsaw of sorts. I see a giant jigsaw (just so people can gain a mental image as a starting point) it has layers and dimensions and is not straightforward. Once a person starts to piece that 'puzzle' together - it all makes sense. Thank you for the thread.

Much Peace - Amanda

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (23rd February 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd February 2017), Elen (23rd February 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I've been listening to a couple of interviews with Mr. Steele.

He wants transparency in government and the presidency. And he understands the reality of pedophilia which is not concentrated on one or the other side of the aisle.
    I am new to Robert Steele Dreamtimer but I felt a lot of what he said made sense.

RealityCreation - will look into the information and evidence you have shared here. I am currently following a trail myself and piecing together what I refer to as a multidimensional jigsaw of sorts. I see a giant jigsaw (just so people can gain a mental image as a starting point) it has layers and dimensions and is not straightforward. Once a person starts to piece that 'puzzle' together - it all makes sense. Thank you for the thread.

Much Peace - Amanda

Thanks Amanda. I'm glad if I can contribute to a piece of the puzzle!

As I mentioned above I generally stay out of politics & most of the conspiracy theories as I prefer to focus on what I want to be creating, rather than what I don't & I always tend to look at what is happening / I'm creating from an energetic point of view.

I have been aware of and kept across a large part of what falls under "conspiracy theories" but I don't necessarily want to investigate every theory, whistleblower, mk ultra person etc as I believe my energies and focus are better spent elsewhere
    in an attempt to make a difference.

In this case though I feel that we are at a watershed moment with Trump and the collective consciousness (which I will talk more about later in this thread) and so I started looking for some other viewpoints & "alternative facts" which I could share with a few of my friends other than what US mainstream media is pushing.

My intention wiith George Webb's work is to show just how vast the octopus tentacles have spread and what Trump is actually up against & that has certainly opened my eyes further.

So my next interview which I listened to a couple of days ago was between Jeff Rense & Catherine Austin Fitts.

Again, she is probably not new to most here but I hadn't listened to her before & found her very interesting, in particular her comments about Trump & also on the subject of microchipping the population.

It is titled - Brilliant Explanation Of What Trump…And We…Are Now Facing (approx 50 mins) - Published on Feb 1, 2017

Last edited by RealityCreation, 23rd February 2017 at 07:47.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (23rd February 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2017), Elen (23rd February 2017), Myst (23rd February 2017)