Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan Experience

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    You lost me, are you black Dreamtimer ?.

We are slowly approaching the Earthly reality of we are earthlings together, as slowly religeon-cultures-colour etc become all.
    Well, that would be the ideal, slow as you say, One of my famous sayings composed as a teenager: "If change seems so slow in coming, it is only because time passes so quickly."
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2021), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2021), Elen (4th May 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Do I have to be black to say that? If it wasn't a thing, there would be nothing there and no reason to comment about being black.

For those who don't know, it's a thing in America: Driving While Black, Grilling While Black, Jogging While Black, Walking a Dog While Black, etc. It could get you arrested or worse.

Let's not pretend that dynamic doesn't exist, OK?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2021), Elen (4th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2021)

Thanks
    I agree that we're slowly approaching us all (humans) being the same. And we're not there yet, in some very painful ways. Talking about that extant experience doesn't stop the change which Aianawa refers to.

In fact, talking about it is a good thing. Because, as Mark Passio says, igNOREance is all too common and not at all good.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2021), Elen (4th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    You lost me, are you black Dreamtimer ?.

We are slowly approaching the Earthly reality of we are earthlings together, as slowly religeon-cultures-colour etc become all.
    I am seeing huge change regards what you speak of Dreamtimer, maybe i am too 5d as such and stuck in the now future, i wish and hope you see and be the change also, with your words and thoughts.

Kryon speaks well of it >

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2021)

Thanks
    The change is obvious. The deaths have been happening and not in the news. Now they are in the news.

The protests were in the news for a couple seconds. Now they're in the news regularly.

Black people are holding office more and more. The tendrils of racism are being exposed now rather than the full denial of recent decades.

As Dr. King said, the arc of change moves upwards, but it's slow.

We're in that process. And it takes time. And it can backslide if folks aren't vigilant.

One way to avoid that is to continue to speak of these atrocities which need to end.

Not to sweep them under the rug.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2021), Elen (5th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2021), Wind (4th May 2021)

Thanks
    There is n are many ways to avoid atrocities, so many being very very simple, know thyself, mind. Not your parents n family nor religeon or CULTure or 4amNarrative.

Awakening to the present atrocities ongoing is better put imo

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2021)

Thanks
    Awakening does help to stop the atrocities, if it's really awakening.

The denial is still going strong, and it takes more than awareness to mitigate the destructive power of denial.

We have the denial bad here.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2021), Elen (5th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2021)

Thanks
    Here being USA or Earth ?, know thyself efforts allow denial as it is important step towards being with ones what is or a facet not denying ones fear, lol fear of fear.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th May 2021), Elen (6th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th May 2021)

Thanks
    I can't speak for all humans on earth.

Denial which leads to violence and cruelty and the taking of peoples' rights goes too far. Wisdom and genius aren't part of that dynamic.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2021), Elen (6th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th May 2021), Wind (5th May 2021)

Thanks
    Of course they be part of the dynamics seen, you got a birth cert you are not free yes ?, human currency ?, you do research your opinions yes ?.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th May 2021)

Thanks
    Human currency? How much is a human life worth? Although it's a rhetorical question from me, it's a real thing. And a human life isn't worth a whole lot in many places on earth. How much money do criminals make who smuggle humans? Not much. Who pays the price for their deaths? Apparently no one.

Having a birth certificate means nothing if I'm in another country and I get accosted or kidnapped or some other thing. I could be sold or killed and that certificate would mean jack shit.

If I don't have one, I have no rights, no standing, no entree for participating in the system. That's not freedom. Similarly, if I lived in an Amazonian tribe and refused to fulfill my duties and responsibilities to that tribe, they might just put me out into the jungle to fend for myself. Which would not last long.

In other words, there are always social contracts.

I'm really not interested in the distractions. While I'm running around screaming about certificates, the oligarchs will continue to bleed the country dry. Real freedom comes when we work together.

Not when we persecute each other with bogus and utterly unfounded, atrocious accusations like pedophilia.

That's not the road to freedom for anyone.

It's the road to hell.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2021), Elen (6th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Do you value yourself Aianawa? Do you want to keep that you gold all to yourself? Share it with humanity, that should be the natural instinct, not hoarding and selfishness. And you should be granted value on your humanity commensurate with your value to society. So Saith the BOB.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2021), Dreamtimer (5th May 2021), Elen (6th May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Human currency? How much is a human life worth? Although it's a rhetorical question from me, it's a real thing. And a human life isn't worth a whole lot in many places on earth. How much money do criminals make who smuggle humans? Not much. Who pays the price for their deaths? Apparently no one.

Having a birth certificate means nothing if I'm in another country and I get accosted or kidnapped or some other thing. I could be sold or killed and that certificate would mean jack shit.

If I don't have one, I have no rights, no standing, no entree for participating in the system. That's not freedom. Similarly, if I lived in an Amazonian tribe and refused to fulfill my duties and responsibilities to that tribe, they might just put me out into the jungle to fend for myself. Which would not last long.

In other words, there are always social contracts.

I'm really not interested in the distractions. While I'm running around screaming about certificates, the oligarchs will continue to bleed the country dry. Real freedom comes when we work together.

Not when we persecute each other with bogus and utterly unfounded, atrocious accusations like pedophilia.

That's not the road to freedom for anyone.

It's the road to hell.
    Dear Dreamtimer, research birth cert and human currentcy please, once you know one cannot ignore and a process may begin.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2021)

Thanks
    I have, hon. I've been reading around in this community for many years now. I've been hearing about the birth cert stuff for decades. I understand what it's supposed to be about.

It would be good to stop making assumptions about me.

Thank you.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2021), Elen (8th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2021)

Thanks
    Wow ok, so most people were told biden's past and behaviours but it is okay, you talk about your freedom but though aware of human currency choose to ?, 2020 was fairest election ever but noone allows or wishes to talk or debate the accusations and facts and proof of it not being fair, one nueatral audit is happening and if it was fair, thank goodness, if not ? oh well more will question spose, what a movie.