Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan Experience

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Joe's no hero when it comes to ivermectin. Aianawa posted about World Ivermectin Day months before Joe had squat to do with it.

Joe's riding the laurels that he has to ride because he painted himself in a corner.

People are talking about taking the Rogan treatment. As if he's become some kind of health guru.

I got a great bridge in Brooklyn for sale....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2022), Aragorn (3rd January 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd January 2022), Wind (4th January 2022)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Watched by tens of millions and already taken down by youtube etc, why ? more than one truth ? who is lying ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CHIm8xkdaxMx/
    Really thank you for posting the link. I was looking for this Joe Rogan podcast all over the net, but couldn't find it, of course it was censored into oblivion by big tech. I'm surprised it is still available on spotify, but the audio file only, who knows for how long.

Well, I just watched all 3 hours and 14 minutes of it and it was really, really worth the effort. I would urge everyone, vaccine sceptic or not, to watch it. It really isn't political, rather it brings up the many, many issues around the pandemic, the creeping tyranny and the problems with the vaccines. I learned so much by watching this. One of the surprising pieces of information that I did not expect, is that the vector vaccines apparently don't have a lot of the issues associated with the mRNA vaccines, which makes me wonder, is that why they have been portrayed so negatively in the media? I noticed for instance that everyone is talking down the Johnson and Johnson vector vaccine and there was plenty of negative coverage of the AstraZeneca one early on.

Another surprising takeaway, which is never, ever, discussed in the MM, is that if you've had covid and recovered, taking the vaccine will make you more susceptible to hospitalisation, not less. I also wasn't aware that there were practically no reported deaths from omicron in the entire world or that tropical regions that widely use antivirals and antiparasitics to fight common tropical diseases and parasites have had very low incidences of covid deaths.

Another interesting observation, is that once you get vaccinated, you will be far more susceptible to catching the disease for about a month afterwards, then when immunity kicks in, it starts to decline almost immediately and is much reduced by month 3, giving a very narrow window when the damn vaccines actually work. Malone also noted that fully vaccinated Israel has far more deaths and hospitalisations from covid now than mostly unvaccinated Palestine next door, or that Sweden did not do too badly during the pandemic, despite never locking down. Lots of little snippets of information in there, that make me question the entire mainstream narrative.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2022), Dreamtimer (4th January 2022), modwiz (3rd January 2022), Wind (4th January 2022)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Anyone taking Malone at face value should understand that we have no way of evaluating what he is saying, as we lack expertise. The only people who do have the very specific expertise to evaluate it, are probably working for pharma already, so would be automatically dismissed.

This is hardly arguing on his behalf. It is to illustrate the bind people are in trying to make sense of conflicting information and where to turn for reliable objective truth.

I think I posted the Nature article about the creation of Mrna vaccine the other day, but will repost. Before trusting sources that seem unimpeachable, this article should be read.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

Conflating public health measures with Nazism doesn't fly. Right wing libertarians, who use the comparison are ill equipped to deal with anything that requires a rapid, collective response. If it were up to them, the vaccines would be banned. The 'totalitarian tiptoe' or slippery slope analogy would be a grand slalom into unrivaled, sickness, death and despair.

Know when you are being played by those with their own perverse incentives, working to monetize our very rightful suspicion of large institutions and government.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th January 2022), Aragorn (3rd January 2022), Chris (4th January 2022), donk (14th January 2022), Dreamtimer (4th January 2022), Wind (4th January 2022)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Anyone taking Malone at face value should understand that we have no way of evaluating what he is saying, as we lack expertise. The only people who do have the very specific expertise to evaluate it, are probably working for pharma already, so would be automatically dismissed.

This is hardly arguing on his behalf. It is to illustrate the bind people are in trying to make sense of conflicting information and where to turn for reliable objective truth.

I think I posted the Nature article about the creation of Mrna vaccine the other day, but will repost. Before trusting sources that seem unimpeachable, this article should be read.

Conflating public health measures with Nazism doesn't fly. Right wing libertarians, who use the comparison are ill equipped to deal with anything that requires a rapid, collective response. If it were up to them, the vaccines would be banned. The 'totalitarian tiptoe' or slippery slope analogy would be a grand slalom into unrivaled, sickness, death and despair.

Know when you are being played by those with their own perverse incentives, working to monetize our very rightful suspicion of large institutions and government.
    So, if I understood you correctly, you read attack articles about Malone, but you haven't actually listened to him? You really should take the time to listen to him before you form an opinion, because you're being manipulated by the powers that be.

I've read all the attack articles on him beforehand, some of them quite egregious, like the hit piece in the times of Israel, which basically claimed he wasn't even a scientist. What a load of rubbish. I cannot make you drink the truth, I can only lead you to the fountain. It is up to you to overcome your programmed biases and take a fresh, impartial look at the issue.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th January 2022), Dreamtimer (4th January 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post

Are you saying that the warp speed vaxxs by Trump are a democrat party hoax ? , not sure what your trying to say, maybe you did not understand what this intelligent and imo wise man has said or just spouting something unintelligent that someone besides yourself has said. Being pro choice i will not do as Trump has said, get jab but my parents got it, okay as pro choice, all my family got it, all good as am pro choice, most friends got it, xlent because pro choice, that you may be pro Trump vaxx is a choice and good as gold if you wished to go the other way, anyway can you define your thoughts and feelings so more here can comprehend.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th January 2022)

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    CNN never broadcast Breaking news horse dewormer ... that's fake Aianawa ... you have to understand that most sources on the internet are cons.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th January 2022)

Thanks
    Least nowadays it is funny lol

Thanks
    Sorta need to be here and Mr Brand's thread

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Gio (13th January 2022)

Thanks
    https://rumble.com/vsifaq-joe-rogan-...5dTRsRzJ-tYBJg

Rumble and bitchute are having probs for some people , me included, content keeps stuttering or not able to be fulllly viewed last few weeks, coincidence of course lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    https://rumble.com/vsifaq-joe-rogan-...5dTRsRzJ-tYBJg

Rumble and bitchute are having probs for some people , me included, content keeps stuttering or not able to be fulllly viewed last few weeks, coincidence of course lol
    Rogan might have have been destroying things but nobody cares. He got shut down for b.shitting. Why cant these hosts just tell the truth.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 14th January 2022 at 21:53.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2022)

Thanks
    On reflection, Rogan has been amazing, he held back when putrids started their plan couple years back, got out of youtube to spodify with xlent contract for himself and free expression, only got the truths and science and doctors data and feels out as best he could without getting taken out as such, the two doctors vids going out and FN the putrids narrative pre and on new year CLASSIC PRECIsion, hero.

Thanks

Thanks
    right wing bullshit: My daughter is a staunch liberal. She works two jobs and takes 18 college course hours. Tell me that is someone conditioned to wait for her liberal views to take care of her. This zeitgeist jump on the bandwagon for clicks is the fucking problem in this country.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th January 2022)

Thanks
    Appearing to seem that Joe's Doctor was correct

https://www.cureus.com/articles/8216...ects-using-pro