Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan Experience

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Interesting, am seeing some media doubling down umm tripling down lol or more on Joe, i ponder why the corpserations are memo-ing their media minions to do this, the game is sorta over, Ivermectum works and especialllly as joe said and did, with other methods, yes yes yes the human or for human ivermectum, think people are only using the horse stuff because they were desparate and some usual suspects took the human Ivermectum off the shelves as such.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Interesting, am seeing some media doubling down umm tripling down lol or more on Joe, i ponder why the corpserations are memo-ing their media minions to do this, the game is sorta over, Ivermectum works and especialllly as joe said and did, with other methods, yes yes yes the human or for human ivermectum, think people are only using the horse stuff because they were desparate and some usual suspects took the human Ivermectum off the shelves as such.
    That is interesting. Does that mean Joe Rogan is headed toward the cliff? Perhaps, mules are stubborn but horses aren't.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2021), Dreamtimer (17th November 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Last year, in Joe's second conversation with Dr. Osterholm, he asked about breathing deeply in the sauna. He wanted to kill the coronavirus with the hot air. Dr. Osterholm explained why that wouldn't work, how if it was really hot enough to kill the virus it would damage his lungs, and that if he does do deep breathing in the sauna he'd likely end up with a sore throat but it wouldn't kill the virus.

Joe was saying he didn't believe the doctor and wanted to do it anyway. They continued to have a fine discussion about the pandemic.

Then, on his next podcast, Joe was saying how he'd been doing deep breathing in the sauna and his throat and chest were now raw. He said he didn't want to believe the doctor and did it anyway.

That was his first step (that I saw) down the road of "I don't care about reality, I'm going to believe what I want" related to the pandemic.

It was shortly after that I stopped listening to his podcasts.

I can't listen to hosts who are deliberately and knowingly stupid and have listeners who will follow their lead.

He's making plenty of buck and will continue to. That's his bottom line. That and not getting old.

Joe is doing whatever he can to stop aging, according to him, including stem cell injections in Central America.

He has his own priorities.

If people want to treat him like a healer who offers remedies, well, it's a free country.

I don't need his medicine, verbal or kitchen sink.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 17th November 2021 at 14:28.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    I suppose when you get too much money it gets in your head? Starting to lose touch with reality and the common folks.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2021), Dreamtimer (17th November 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th November 2021)

Thanks
    If I was able to sit in my studio for hours getting stoned and interviewing all the interesting people Joe Rogan has, I'm quite sure it would go to my head.

I'd be the shit, man. I'm a big-time influencer. I have millions of subscribers and gobs of money. The media is talking about me all the time. I'm amazing!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2021), Emil El Zapato (17th November 2021), Wind (17th November 2021)

Thanks
    Imo very concerning how these amazing and outspoken comedians are hurting and upsetting oohh oh and offending people, ffs laughable

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNOdPT_Vslw

Have fun, laugh enjoy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th November 2021)

Thanks
    Comedians offend people on a regular basis. It's part of the comic gig. Bill Burr comes to mind. He's been on Joe's podcast a few times. Bill offends people regularly.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th November 2021), Wind (18th November 2021)

Thanks
    Indeed, Joe offending the mainstream corpserat media by using and proving Ivermectum for humans is effective has got people talking and thats a plus of all our comedians, creating serious debate, strange indeed our times

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th November 2021)

Thanks
    Joe's up on his high horse having a good ol' time. I hope he doesn't contribute to folks hurting themselves through following the wrong advice.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (19th November 2021)

Thanks
    He won the ivermectum narrative thank the lord lol.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    He won the ivermectum narrative thank the lord lol.

What is ivermectun? Someone has to protect legitimate media. Fox and Family will not. Or apparently Joe Rogan either.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2021), Dreamtimer (9th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    What is ivermectun?
    It's the misspelling of Ivermectin, an antiparasitic medication primarily administered to animals, but on occasion also to humans ─ e.g. for the treatment of river blindness, which is caused by an aquatic parasite.

The alt-right idiots are adamant that it works as a treatment for Covid-19 ─ just as with hydroxychloroquine earlier ─ despite the complete absence of any evidence that it would, and despite the fact that as a medication, it doesn't even have anything to do with (and has no effect on) viral infections whatsoever. What is more likely is that the people who report that it did have an effect are exhibiting the placebo effect.

There's a very interesting ─ if not amusing, in a cynical way ─ article on Wikipedia regarding all of the COVID-19 misinformation going round, and its origins.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2021), Dreamtimer (9th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th December 2021), Wind (9th December 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It's the misspelling of Ivermectin, an antiparasitic medication primarily administered to animals, but on occasion also to humans ─ e.g. for the treatment of river blindness, which is caused by an aquatic parasite.

The alt-right idiots are adamant that it works as a treatment for Covid-19 ─ just as with hydroxychloroquine earlier ─ despite the complete absence of any evidence that it would, and despite the fact that as a medication, it doesn't even have anything to do with (and has no effect on) viral infections whatsoever. What is more likely is that the people who report that it did have an effect are exhibiting the placebo effect.

There's a very interesting ─ if not amusing, in a cynical way ─ article on Wikipedia regarding all of the COVID-19 misinformation going round, and its origins.
    Here it goes again, brainwashing. Before the usual reflection and research yes yes i know Butt but But there be more n more everdance everyday. Will walk away.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (9th December 2021)

Thanks
    "Won the ivermectin debate." That's just funny. There was no victory for anyone.

The brainwashing does indeed continue. It's so bad that folks are now touting bathing in borax, nebulizing Hydrogen peroxide, and more nutso stuff. Talk about guinea pigs trying experimental stuff.

Brainwashing indeed.

The biggest tragedy here in the states is that the data is clearly showing that deaths from Covid are hitting the areas hardest where this brainwashing is strongest. Folks are dying. And becoming debilitated.

All because they think the virus is a hoax while simultaneously promoting 'alternative therapies'.

Classic brainwashing.

I hope you do walk away from it, Aianawa.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th December 2021), Aragorn (9th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th December 2021), Wind (9th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    What is ivermectun?

Here it goes again, brainwashing. Before the usual reflection and research yes yes i know Butt but But there be more n more everdance everyday. Will walk away.
    Between you and I, only one of us is brainwashed, Vern, and it ain't me.

If you had actually studied what viruses are, and what Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine do inside your body, then you would know as much as I do. But you didn't, because you would rather believe some bullshit pseudotechnical explanation from a YouTube talking head with more ego than intelligence.

Also, it's not like we haven't tried to enlighten you on the matter. But whatever we say you dismiss with a knee-jerk, without even knowing or understanding what you're talking about. And every single one of those woo-woo theories you've been espousing and trying to sell here on the forum has proven itself utterly false. Time and time again, from the bullshit stories told by Corey Goode and David Wilcock over your belief that Donald Trump was a savior with Qanon as his super duper secret military insider and that Joe Biden is a pedophile, all the way down to believing that the corona pandemic isn't real, that viruses don't exist and that Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine will protect you or cure you from Covid-19 ─ which doesn't even exist, in your belief.

I've told you before, Vern: you don't live on the same planet as the rest of us. You live in Lala-land, where unicorns fart rainbows. And that's all fine and dandy ─ that's your choice ─ but down here on Planet Earth, people are struggling for their lives against a virus you don't even believe exists. And that, my friend, draws a thick, fat marker line between ignorance and innocence, to the point where consciously choosing ignorance ─ as you have ─ causes you to lose your innocence.

Think about that for a moment.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th December 2021), Wind (9th December 2021)