Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking that I think

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I responded with Thanks Aragorn/Sir. Just as a polite Student would in a classroom. I think that wherever knowledge and information is shared - is a classroom. Please do not think and interpret my response as impolite - far from it. I am well aware that you are a valuable member of society as well as a valued member of theonetruth society/family/classroom.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (16th February 2017), Dreamtimer (16th February 2017), Elen (16th February 2017), sandy (18th February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for clarifying, Amanda. I thought you meant something like a high five or salute. I didn't get the impression you had a problem.

Aragorn does great work and he's well needed.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (16th February 2017), Aragorn (16th February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), sandy (18th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thinking. Deep critical thinking is probably the most important aspect of our evolvment/development/growth - how say you? As a Teacher I like to explain to Students how their brain works and they love it. The education system seems to skip right past the fact our human brain is a wonderful natural computer.

I like to explain the fundamentals to Students - such as; the electrical impulse that travels through the neurons - jumps over the synapse and connects to the other side and voila - message received. I also like to explain that the human brain is much like a muscle and will become stronger and work more effectively - the more it is exercised/used/engaged with and the Students love to learn about that aspect.

Creating an image of how wonderful the human brain is - I will describe it as starting with a jungle where the Student needs to forge a path. Next the path will become not unlike a road and before you know it there is a four lane highway with traffic (neural messages) flowing safely in all directions with traffic entering from both sides - just like a super highway. It works because the Students seem to come alive as I help them to understand their own brain.

Linking thinking to the four (but not limited to) major modes of thinking also keeps them interested. Literal Thinking - Lateral Thinking - Critical Thinking - Creative Thinking. The current education system relies primarily on the Literal Thinking Mode; where the Teacher and even the most passionate teachers engage in this pedagogy (academic meta language for: Teaching Method) whereby the information/lesson is written on a blackboard or whiteboard or printed onto a page. Students learn to remember information and then in an exam they can show how they can 'recall' information.

Stimulating conversation is the best way to get a lethargic brain into second gear and so on and so forth. I envision a Global Society that is engaged in a critical conversation - one where questions are asked over and over until we find answers and also creative conversation. Creative Thinking is where we problem solve.

That is all for now - thinking about what I will do next. :unity:

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (17th February 2017), donk (17th February 2017), Dreamtimer (21st February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), Fred Steeves (16th February 2017), Herbert (17th February 2017), sandy (18th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Stimulating conversation is the best way to get a lethargic brain into second gear and so on and so forth. I envision a Global Society that is engaged in a critical conversation - one where questions are asked over and over until we find answers and also creative conversation. Creative Thinking is where we problem solve.
    That reminds me of my favorite Thomas Jefferson quote:

Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (16th February 2017), Aragorn (17th February 2017), ArtyCarl (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (16th February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), modwiz (18th February 2017), sandy (18th February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Well spake.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (16th February 2017), Aragorn (17th February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), Fred Steeves (16th February 2017), modwiz (18th February 2017), sandy (18th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    It seems so simple, that infinite worlds and possibilities would open if only we all could fearlessly critically think about how our brains (and therefore our thought and emotions) actually worked.

You say you are thinking about what you will do next...I believe that to mean "on the bigger level"...cuz on the personal, individual level it already sounds like you are finding successful ways to practically resolve the issue in your day-to-day world.

That's what I like to think I'm doing here, trying to share lessons from my personal experience of me trying things on a personal level. It is nice to have a platform where such disparate experiences are represented and compared and conversed about.

How to project "upward" to the species level this important "discovery" we have found on the individual level? That's where the idea of thi being a "prison planet" appeals...not being reptilitian (or any other kind of) ETs, we re prisoners of the horrid idea that we're emotionally and mentally mature enough once we "grow up"...we get locked into the thinking that the most important thing is "being right" about pieces of information we receive or perceptions we have of the world that we get from distortingly intense emotional lenses.
    Last edited by donk, 18th February 2017 at 03:37.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (18th February 2017), Aragorn (17th February 2017), ArtyCarl (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (17th February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), modwiz (18th February 2017), sandy (18th February 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post

How to project "upward" to the species level this important "discovery" we have found on the individual level? That's where the idea of there being a "prison planet" appeals...not being reptilitian (or any other kind of) ETs, we re prisoners of the horrid idea that we're emotionally and mentally mature enough once we "grow up"...we get locked into the thinking that the most important thing is "being right" about pieces of information we receive or perceptions we have of the world that we get from distortingly intense emotional lenses.

We know from research that not all thought is localized, but emotions of the right brain do seem to be energetically linked to the central nervous system of our bodies, and as you say Donk, emotions do interfere with clear thinking. I have proven for my own satisfaction through use of the ‘Giveaway’ that there is a definite link between our central nervous system and writing, which sends signals up the arm to the central nervous system. This is why the Giveaway is a very simple way to remove emotional energy blocks. There are other methods but this one seems to be the most straight-forward. Anyone who uses it for a few weeks definitely notices an impressive change in their dreams and their waking energy.

As you clear away these emotional blocks your aura clears and, as you are probably aware, your energetic aura can stretch out a long way from your physical body depending upon your physical and emotional health. Your aura is what energetically influences other people and the collective. Some animals like dogs can feel your aura immediately when you walk into a room. This is true of most animals including cows and horses but dogs are best known for this ability.

A lot of people have so much emotional trauma that they are unconscious of this energetic link we have to each other. The more clearing you have done on your emotional blocks and hence your aura, the more positive energetic influence you have on the people around you. No words need be spoken. The character Jesus portrayed in the bible, whether real or imagined, had this kind of influence on people. They could feel truth through the influence of his expanded aura – free from emotional impediments.

Memories and emotions are strongly linked. This is why our past has such a strong, but often unconscious, emotional influence on our thinking. The physical brain only contains up to 3 months of memory. Longer term memory is stored in the DNA of every cell. This is why someone can ask you a question about the past and you say you have no memory of that. But after you have slept on it for maybe a week, you suddenly remember it very clearly. That memory is being retrieved through your DNA, and delayed memory is most noticeable in the elderly. Their brains don’t remember it but their DNA does. ‘Junk DNA’ contains, among other things, memories of past lives.

Now I have said that thoughts are not strictly localised to the brain. This gets into imagination and would require a much longer and well thought out explanation which perhaps others on this forum would be better able to provide . I think we also need to get into the left and right hemisphere of the brain in terms of logical word-based mind and heart feeling-based mind, the latter being of the greatest intelligence because it is love oriented. This is why bi-polar disease can be so devastating. People who suffer from this are unable to express or even relate to love.

The left brain learns to translate feelings of the right brain into words (sometimes it takes a long while as we know there is something there that we are vaguely feeling but it takes going within to find what it is you want to express - a new scientific theory for example).

There was an ideal time in the distant past when humans were telepathic and did not need words to communicate with each other. Every thought came through as a feeling to to the one(s) it was directed at, and they understood immediately - there were no misunderstandings because thoughts and feelings were intertwined through telepathy and there was no limit to distance or location. This is our goal and this is what we are talking about now. It is attainable.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (18th February 2017), Aragorn (18th February 2017), donk (17th February 2017), Dreamtimer (17th February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), modwiz (18th February 2017), sandy (18th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Herbert - Wonderful words. You have inspired me to join in ...

I think that Creative Thinking is very difficult for some people. Creative Thinking is where we problem solve. It stems primarily from the fact that we are creative in and by our very nature. When we visualise an exercise and then actively engage in the activity - all may not go as we had visualised thus we tackle problems as we go. Some people may refer to Creative Thinking as Divergent Thinking.

You describe so beautifully the difficult nature of the life of a person with Bipolar - sadly what you write is so true. Psychopaths and Narcissists lack empathy and are known to be pathological liars - all these negative traits deny the human the ability to 'knit' together that which the rest of us do.

Mentioning the 'Left' and 'Right' brain I read about the interconnectedness of the two hemispheres and decided to experiment. I am for all intents and purposes a right handed person so I thought to myself: I will try to use my left hand more than I do and see what happens. I started with small tasks such as brushing my teeth. After awhile I felt changes - good ones. Of course once I stopped drinking tap water (containing Sodium Fluoride) my mind opened up to me - in ways I had never imagined.

Just my thoughts for the moment, stimulated by the fabulous comments being shared. What shall I do next? Donk - I will think about and act on my thoughts just as you so aptly described.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (18th February 2017), donk (18th February 2017), Dreamtimer (18th February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), Herbert (18th February 2017), modwiz (18th February 2017), sandy (18th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My piece of the 3.141593… π

For me there seem to be a few 'related' concepts that not only reinforce each other but help fill in our individual take on 'the big picture' (Know Thyself).

Remembering, believing, intent, experience, wisdom, our minds knowing with its analytic prowess and resultant understanding, and our hearts intuitive (native) knowing, which we can also experience as feeling.

These all contribute to our ongoing and increasing awareness of who, what, and where, we 'are' (Know Thyself).
    This process of knowing thyself is an ongoing journey/adventure with no end insight, but with many many diversions and alternative paths to explore (rabbit holes).

And it seems rather obvious we (as in ALL) are undergoing a reality (both observable and obscured) wide upgrade from the inside out and the outside in.
    This upgrade process, is, in a a word, HUGE.

We are to a certain extent playing 'catchup' with ourselves, our relationships with each other, and our expanding awareness of what constitutes 'reality'.

This is a recipe for an expanding awareness of all of the above.
    Which can provide a vector or pointer which is 'aiming' in a particular direction, namely Know Thyself from the inside out and the outside in, with 'Us' smack dab in the middle.

And it is interesting to note that this shift in our perception and awareness of 'Us' is perhaps one of, if not THE most significant change/shift, we will experience.

As I see it this will give entirely new meaning/understanding/wisdom to Know(ing) Thyself, and on entirely 'new' levels, but really is just 'Us' being able to remember,
    Who, What, Where we truly ARE.

This dovetails well into the recent resurgence of the awareness of, and that, I AM,
    to the extent that…

I AM, WHO?
    I AM, WHAT?
    I AM, WHERE?

And so it goes.

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 28th February 2017 at 03:40.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (18th February 2017), Aragorn (18th February 2017), donk (18th February 2017), Dreamtimer (18th February 2017), Elen (18th February 2017), Herbert (18th February 2017), sandy (19th February 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Yes we have many distractions being thrown at us these days in the form of rabbit holes. There is a game being played. It's important that we avoid those temptations where we can become hopelessly lost in any one of them. David Wilcock is a perfect example of someone who has made that mistake.

Speaking from my own perspective, we can implement our own creative imagination using D. Feminine faith in our own creative powers while at the same time recognizing and being aware of the observed D. Masculine facts (The Technocracy Rising agenda and roll out) through our discerning minds.

This is balance between the divine feminine and divine masculine, between our ability to create the future through believing in ourselves and our grounded body’s physical awareness of reality.

These two ways of looking at the world are not really a case of either/or, they are about balance. It takes both fact and faith to change the world. Staying alert and aware of the machinations (technocracy rising agenda) going on is important but be careful you are not creating the technocracy agenda by looking for their next move like the land grab. Your expectations should always be that they are doomed to failure, that this is the time of human kind taking back our power. All the energies of the Earth, the Sun and the other planets are aligned with us while the elite 1% serve the purpose of reminding us of our goal.

As we begin to realise inroads we must continue to remember that we need to focus on our inward changes in attitude and perspective. It seems there is no end to the changes we must undergo in our thinking. Without change there can be no awakening.

The divine masculine (physical need for constant change and explanation or understanding of the mechanics in the process) and the divine feminine (creative, intuitive guidance which is driven by love, as compassionate knowing through empathic resonance) in each of us, work hand in hand. They are not a division but rather a balance.

So taking my cue from johnjen325:

I AM an accomplished creator

I AM a peacemaker

I AM a healer

I AM love --------Spirit----eternal essence from source -------------------------Divine F.

I AM change-----Body-----physical experience in this solar system-----------------------Divine M.

I AM balance----Mind----infinite multidimensional soul consciousness in this universe--Androgynous

These 3 parts are becoming ONE as we reintegrate to become Wholly Human. What we have gained is Wisdom.

Our experiences here on Earth have made us MANY IN ONE.

WE are uniquely ourselves. Each individual has their own recognizable energetic resonant frequency.

Changing our collective human values is the challenge.
    Last edited by Herbert, 22nd February 2017 at 17:58.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (21st February 2017), Aragorn (21st February 2017), donk (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (21st February 2017), Elen (21st February 2017), modwiz (20th February 2017), sandy (21st February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Your expectations should always be that they are doomed to failure, that this is the time of human kind taking back our power. All the energies of the Earth, the Sun and the other planets are aligned with us while the elite 1% serve the purpose of reminding us of our goal.
    Us & Them, is that what the fighting's all about?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd February 2017), Amanda (21st February 2017), Aragorn (21st February 2017), Dreamtimer (21st February 2017), Elen (21st February 2017), modwiz (21st February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Been awaiting a time to download this thread, day off and very much enjoying, eager student saying ta

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd February 2017), Aragorn (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2017), Elen (24th February 2017)

Thanks
    The other side of this coin, I think, is the ability to believe our own lies. Some people don't seem to be able to be told that a thought they demonstrate that they want people (and themselves) to believe (that they believe) is self destructive or contradictory to other thoughts they project about themselves

I guess delivery is important, which requires honest empathy. I'm working on it

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2017), Dreamtimer (25th February 2017), Elen (25th February 2017), sandy (26th February 2017)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbKwj9UJt4

Watching (half) this video got me thinking about this train of thought

This dude does an amazing, unconvential "scientific" exploration. It's unconventional in that it is just raw data, he records his walk down what he believes the camera shows is proof that the river is artificial. You can say want about his running commentary, I find it important but maybe you'd think it'd be more "sciencey" without his stream consciousness...ah well, to each their own. He leaves the "human" element...even (several) shot as his biggest critic...I find all that informative, take that as you will.

Then about halfway through he applies his (sure, probably believable to a lot of peeps here...but still) OUT THERE speculation...heh, which kinda give me an argument for SOME editing. I think it's great he shares his wild speculation, and maybe it is edited out of anything he tries to "submit" to the authorities of official science-ness...but at this thing stands, all he does is give critics ammo to dismiss the whole first half, which to me showed clear photographic evidence of something worth exploring.

So that's one thought....the actual speculation itself is unrelated. He thinks the not only is the asteroid belt exploded "Tiamat"...he drops the doozy that maybe the great 40 day biblical flood was the water from the exploded planet "falling on earth". I dunno, maybe Tiamat had SOOOOO much water that a bunch (or all) would be somehow drawn to planet earth (maybe he thinks water on mars is from there too?? I dunno).

It just REALLY bugged me. A scientist doing research then dropping this speculation that shows that he has NO concept of the size of "space" or he has some idea he's not sharing that planets would be some sort of magnet for water....right???

I dunno...setting aside the actual far-out idea, to me it triggered the idea how we never ask right the questions (collectively). The "alternative" emerged addressing some of the intriguing ideas, which often get captured with FAR OUT sh!t. 911 research rarely goes into how the eff a plane could have gotten to the Pentagon in the HOUR it took to get there from the time one of the towers fell. The moon landing denial argument rarely stays focused on the one point that why hasn't anyone else gone (since our perfect missions back in '69), you'd think we could get there with NO previous data, that anyone could get there with what was learned...and what should be getting learned by the hundreds of satellites that SHOULD be up there collecting data and high res photos.

We've been conditioned to accept the level of "mystery" the information authorities force upon us. No one denies there was more to the JFK story than a lone gunman...but somehow most people accept that we can't given any answers.

Perhaps the way we are taught history is a key part of the programming. We are given usually only ONE authoratative perspective of an event the authority decided is important. And are literally graded on "knowing" that information and judged by how much of we accurately parrot (and believe, i guess?). It seems that science uses this same technique on anything it can't actually explain with it's own scientific method (Big Bang, ancient tech--pyramids and such--creation, climate change). Dogma becomes instilled, and questioning it becomes "whack-a-doo crazy". It's crazy how easily manipulated our thinking is

I dunno, just my rambling Sunday morning thoughts...
    Last edited by Aragorn, 26th February 2017 at 18:04. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), Elen (27th February 2017)