Thread: U.S. Forest Service Declassified UFO Files

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

U.S. Forest Service Declassified UFO Files

Background

The United States Forest Service (USFS) manages and protects 154 national forests and 20 grasslands in 43 states and Puerto Rico. The agency’s mission is to sustain the health, diversity, and productivity of the nation’s forests and grasslands to meet the needs of present and future generations.

In November of 2016, I requested under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) all records pertaining to the UFO phenomena, including those reports submitted or witnessed by USFS personnel.

I received a packet of documents on February 7, 2017, which can be seen below.

You will notice photographs at the top of the release. I did confirm with the USFS via email, that these were the highest resolution photos available, sadly.

Declassified Documents

U.S. Forest Service Declassified UFO Files, released February 2017 [20 Pages, 3.8MB]

Source
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th February 2017), Aragorn (10th February 2017), Craig (13th February 2017), Dreamtimer (10th February 2017), Elen (10th February 2017), Greenbarry (10th February 2017), JRS (11th February 2017), modwiz (10th February 2017), sandy (11th February 2017), TimeSensitive (10th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    What an interesting and thought provoking post. The information and evidence are certainly intriguing. I note that on the map drawn by Lee Dexter, that the Officers Club denoted by the upper case letter 'P' is in fact larger than the Radio Shack which is denoted by the upper case letter 'N' now that is thought provoking. Hmmmm... any person of a certain level of intelligence and intellect would think the Radio Shack (which intimates a base for communications) would be of significance and larger than the 'entertainment' area. Perhaps it is just me. (Very cheeky grin.)

In one of the attached (declassified) documents I saw the word 'fisual' and smiled to myself. Is that word supposed to be 'visual'? (Wry knowing smile.)

Letter/Email addressed to Derobertis: I note the name of a location titled 'Pinal Creek' and could not help but share my immediate first thought. Just add an 'e' and it would be 'Pineal.' Hmm....

Map with 'Lightening Strikes' clearly indicated. Why so many in that area? Energy source for a DUMB (Deep Underground Military Base) perhaps? Briefly on the topic of DUMBs - I have mentioned before that I have communicated with a pilot, here in Australia, who flew supplies to a remote location. He stated it was not a long contract - they changed pilots and companies often. (Think about it.) He told me that the first time he flew to the location he could not get a visual (or is that a 'fisual') of any landing strip. He asked via the radio for instruction and was told to fly according to specific co-ordinates. He told me he was headed straight toward the side of a mountain. It opened up as he approached and into the side of the mountain he flew the aircraft.

In addition to the first person communication above - I have had subsequent conversations with people who have had the same experiences and one first hand communication with a person who knows of people who live in the remote areas, who are more than familiar with the DUMBs. Interesting to say the least.

The very first question I asked myself, as I always do when I see the word 'de-classified' is: Why? Why de-classify information and evidence now?

Much Peace and Much Respect - As we seek answers to all our questions - Amanda

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2017), ArtyCarl (3rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (11th February 2017), Elen (12th February 2017), modwiz (11th February 2017), sandy (11th February 2017), The One (3rd March 2017)