Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rogan and Jones Suppressed

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hearing people say this is the most popular podcast ever, a record, still even now , heavily censored and tptW manipulating in many ways still, the weres have made it that obvious in their reactions so far, that it has gone out through differing sources, that when the next evolving weres hit or humanity consciousness uplift happens like this podcast, people need to share in many differing ways available, links-shares-media platforms etc, makes sense imo.

Am hearing there has been some pushback by the weres, besides censorship, even now, a month later.
    We are witnessing a death match between the old world order and the nascent consciousness of freedom.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), DNA (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), JRS (2nd March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Indeed, indeed. Interesting that Rogan has said nothing, Jones of course, heaps.

Feel Rogan was very surprised and maybe even a little scared when the suppression was that obvious and as he has said nothing and carried on, it may be a long time before Alex is invited back lol.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

DNA (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017), modwiz (3rd March 2017)

Thanks
    Joe Rogan And His Family Were ‘Seriously Threatened’ For Conspiracy Theories > http://mmaimports.com/2017/03/joe-ro...racy-theories/

Longtime UFC commentator Joe Rogan is an avid fan of supernatural phenomena and cultural mythos, Bigfoot being a particular favorite. Before it was cancelled, the commentator starred in the television show Joe Rogan Questions Everything.

The Stars' Best Kept Secrets: Jennifer Connelly

 Sponsored by Connatix

Born to an antique dealer and a clothing manufacturer, Jennifer Connelly started modelling at 10 years old and swiftly moved up to TV commercials and from there turned on to the rapid road to Hollywood, but this isn't about her career. Here's a couple of things you probably didn't know about this lovely star.

It would appear that Rogan, as well as his family, may have allegedly been seriously threatened for his unique viewpoints.

Rick Langley, a recent guest on Joe Rogan’s podcast The Joe Rogan Experience, made claims on his personnal YouTube account that Rogan has “seriously threatened.”

Speaking about his time on The Joe Rogan Experience, Langley claimed that Rogan’s theoretical topics on the podcast may have played a part in the threats.

Within the video, Langley stated “He didn’t tell me this. I learned from other sources. I talked to him about it and he said ‘Yeah, I’m not going to talk about it.’ He got threatened about five years ago. He got threatened really serious, him and his family, if he didn’t stop getting into conspiracies.”

Langley did not mention a potential source for his claims, nor who may have made the threats.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

DNA (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017), modwiz (3rd March 2017)

Thanks
    Eddie apoligises, Alex is his norm and an xlent talk on the 911 podcast >

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

DNA (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th March 2017), Elen (13th March 2017), modwiz (13th March 2017), sandy (13th March 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    This vid done by Joe Rogan and Alex Jones went out on the 1st of Feb >

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

I watched it on the 4 th of Feb, keeping note of it's hits, noticed in the comments section that people were amazed it was not number one on trends, another comment then said it was not even on the trends list and as it was viral, was now being suppressed. Been watching it's hit counter since and yip, it sorta obvious, not even at 2.1 million hit as of today. I get the feeling though, that it does not matter so much anymore, just like people did not care what the polling numbers were for Trump and Hilary, they went with their intuition etc, people know that Rogan is kosher as such, fun to watch, open, Real. Imo this vid has easily over ten million hits, likely much more, and the spin off shorter vids, plus others talking about it and making more vids etc, feel pizzawindow is fully open now, gonna be tough, gotta be seen though, will raise the consciousness.

Saw last week that 4 million hits were had, laughable

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

DNA (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (12th August 2017), Elen (23rd April 2017), modwiz (23rd April 2017)

Thanks
    I can feel it, they be organising the 1000 th Joe Rogan podcast to be with Alex Jones, maybe not Eddie Bravo as well this time, again we may be able to watch in real time, the same censorship again or will Joe and Alex have something up their sleeves lol.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

DNA (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (12th August 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), modwiz (26th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    I know what you are saying Aianawa that Google is suppressing the actual popularity of this video and that is more than likely the reality of the situation.
    For those who do not know Google is owned and ran by the CIA regardless of what else is said.
    A friend of mine had the first beta testers as far as his gmail account is concerned.
    He said he was offered it back before google was even out yet due to his nephew working there.
    He said his nephew graduated from M.I.T. and went on to work at the CIA, he soon decided that the CIA was no for him, and he found himself interviewing for this start up company called Google.
    He said he ran into a half dozen or so of the folks he had worked with at the CIA, when he started to ask one of them about it they told him it was best not to talk about such things.
    Now this is all reliant on my former co-worker buddy being honest, but I have no reason to disbelieve him what so ever. The guy was not into conspiracy theories and as such I got the vibe that I was one of the few people he had ever mentioned this to. One of those guys who is honest to a fault and won't even spare your feelings in so far as his honesty goes.

As a side note let me just say that I love Alex Jones, I freaking love him, if he were to start a cult I could be drinking the kool-aid.
    He has balls that come in a dump truck, and I understand in this day of feminized men some do not care for balls that come in dump trucks but I truly appreciate his balls and intend to continue to do so.

Last edited by DNA, 26th June 2017 at 02:43.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), modwiz (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Lol yes, nearly at the 1000 th podcast, waiting with popcorn prepared.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th August 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), modwiz (9th August 2017)

Thanks
    Onto 996 and not heard if Alex Jones is going to be 1000 th guest yet but so feel it will be, be able to watch the suppression in real time, this alone will change things imo.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th August 2017), Elen (9th August 2017), modwiz (9th August 2017)

Thanks
    I was wrong, not going to be Alex for 1000 th podcast.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th August 2017), Elen (12th August 2017)