Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: David Seaman, updates

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

David Seaman, updates

Have looked over some of his material in the past and find interest for myself, his latest wee update >

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st February 2017), Elen (1st February 2017), Greenbarry (1st February 2017), Herbert (1st February 2017), modwiz (1st February 2017), Myst (1st February 2017), Novusod (1st February 2017), RealityCreation (1st February 2017), sandy (1st February 2017), zendeavor (1st February 2017)

Thanks

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st February 2017), Elen (1st February 2017), Greenbarry (1st February 2017), Herbert (1st February 2017), modwiz (1st February 2017), Myst (1st February 2017), RealityCreation (1st February 2017), sandy (1st February 2017), zendeavor (1st February 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    I came across him for the first time a few days ago Ainawa but hadn't seen those 2 videos.

Coincidentally I was discussing with another Australian friend the total absence of critical thinking on FB at the moment & sent him this link about who owns the media,
    which I was researching a couple of days ago, which correlates with what Seaman says above.

15 billionaires own America's news companies. It would be interesting for many to understand where these billionaires allegiances lie:

http://www.forbes.com/.../these-15-billionaires-own.../...

I have personally found the outpouring of inane, biased comments, photos & articles that people (my FBfriends) have been posting rather overwhelming & dismaying as they seem to be unaware of the possibility that a bigger picture
    may exist.

Trump is certainly taking a beating on FB if the sample of posts I see are representative of the general majority. At the moment the media appears to be winning big time to me.

I don't know if Trump will be a good and effective president or not, I am just staying in observer mode, but I have always believed in fairness & accurately portraying what a person says.

I have had to turn off receiving notifications from several of my friends. I only have 2 pro Trump supporters that show up in my feed, the rest are overwhelmingly anti Trump.
    Either way, I do not want to wake up to over 60 posts of which the majority are political and biased in nature.

Not once on either side have I seen any attempt to check facts against what Trump ACTUALLY said by listening to his videos, trying to check news sources from outside of the US
    or by reading his actual executive orders to compare against what is being spewed out by the US media.

I find it amazing that people that I regard as possessing average intelligence or above don't realise they are being manipulated & think to cross check their info before they post
    rather than simply aligning with something that fits their belief system & their triggered emotional states.

It is easy for people to check the executive orders for themselves by visiting www.whitehouse.gov & compare with what the media is saying, then make up their own mind.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st February 2017), Aragorn (1st February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st February 2017), GCS1103 (2nd February 2017), Melidae (2nd June 2017), modwiz (1st February 2017), Myst (1st February 2017), sandy (2nd February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    We have reached peak propaganda. The law of diminishing returns is now in play. The more they lie the less people believe them. From 9/11 until 2016 the American people by and large gave the mainstream media the benefit of the doubt time and time again. No matter how many times the MSM lied and got it wrong the American people still came crawling back for more. That all changed in 2016. A great awakening has occurred within the people. The last 15 years of lies have become untenable. People just don't believe what they say anymore. Everyday more and more people are walking away and tuning the propaganda out.

The MSM is now fighting from behind and needs to earn that trust back. When that trust has been lost and with no doubt it has already been lost, it will not be easy to get it back. The American people are no longer willing to give the media a free ride. The days of the media being given the benefit of the doubt are OVER. The media needs to make good on reporting the Truth to regain the trust of the American people. When the MSM go in the opposite direction it will only cause further awakening. It fact further lies will cause rage as people will now see the media's naked treason.

The American people have seen the MSM for what they truly are, they are criminals. They instigate wars on false pretense, cover up crimes of the elite, and suppress the truth. This will no longer be tolerated. If the media does not change their ways and report the truth those talking heads who betrayed the American people will soon be jailed to face shift justice.

A microcosm for what is going on in the world today. The day the sheep rise up and overthrow the shepard is fast approaching.
    Last edited by Novusod, 1st February 2017 at 14:19.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st February 2017), Aragorn (1st February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st February 2017), Elen (1st February 2017), Melidae (2nd June 2017), modwiz (1st February 2017), RealityCreation (1st February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Amen to what you said above. Without even watching the videos, I understand what you're saying. I have felt for some time that Trump has been being demonized. But I still feel he was the better choice. Another Australian friend of mine is also convinced that the election of Trump is finally the beginning of Peace for the World. By the way, Reality Creation is an Australian friend whom I respect a great deal. She's the Greatest!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st February 2017), Aragorn (1st February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st February 2017), Elen (1st February 2017), modwiz (1st February 2017), Novusod (1st February 2017), RealityCreation (1st February 2017)

Thanks
    Yes it appears FB is the new tptW main outlet to a high degree.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st February 2017), RealityCreation (1st February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Yes it appears FB is the new tptW main outlet to a high degree.
    Not just Facebook. Twitter has already been a major outlet for the mainstream for many years as well. Just about every Big Name™ in the mainstream has a Twitter account. Even Donald Trump was known to be tweeting all of the time. As such, Twitter has rapidly gone from a platform through which the general public can publish messages of general interest, to becoming a tool for the gathering of cultish worship — "Follow me on Twitter!" — and the dissemination of misinformation. As if whatever somebody posts on Twitter is somehow the gospel. And that's what makes it so treacherous.

Only very recently, it has turned out that there are literally thousands upon thousands of Twitter accounts which are nothing but bots, intended to help steer the public opinion by propagandistically posting in favor or against a certain political agenda, theme, person, organization, or whatever.

In my personal opinion, Twitter has become even more treacherous and hazardous to the truth than Facebook. Somehow, the mainstream media are considering anything posted on Twitter as fact, while Facebook is still considered more or less as a platform for Desperate Housewives™, teenagers, and marketeers. People like David Icke, David Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy and others don't even manage their own Facebook profile anymore. They have other people doing that for them. You know, gods don't work; they leave that to the lesser beings in Creation.

Let's face it, Facebook is full of pictures of kittens and babies. If you want to be taken seriously by anyone with an IQ comprised of more than two digits, then you've got to have a Twitter account. And then you can write with lots of hashtags.

Of course, you will have to learn Acronymese, because the amount of characters per tweet is limited (to 250 characters, I believe — don't pin me down on the number).

Look, even @GoodETxSG's #BlueAvians have a Twitter account!

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st February 2017), Melidae (2nd June 2017), Novusod (1st February 2017), RealityCreation (1st February 2017)

Thanks
    Hi Reality creation , I see this at bottom of post > We Are the One's We've been Waiting For ~ Carl Calleman < I had the delight of being with his wife on a course in India just recently, lovely elder lady, she had a copy of her hubbys latest book for the main dasa/teacher there as well, she was a joy to listen to during our breaks.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st February 2017), Maggie (1st February 2017), Melidae (2nd June 2017), RealityCreation (1st February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Reality creation , I see this at bottom of post > We Are the One's We've been Waiting For ~ Carl Calleman < I had the delight of being with his wife on a course in India just recently, lovely elder lady, she had a copy of her hubbys latest book for the main dasa/teacher there as well, she was a joy to listen to during our breaks.
    What a happy story.
    I followed Carl Calleman closely before 2012. His descriptions made sense to me. There is more than one possible perceptual feedback going on for people in the earth experience and there has been! NOW, there is an opening to more UNITY consciousness. IMO it is really obvious that people are suffering in their mental hyperpolarization. Also, IMO, we can have a perfectly sycnchronized experience of our highest and best no matter what others have.

The 6th, 7th and to some extent the 8th, waves are already well established among humanity and manifest a reality among humanity consistent with the polarities that they generate and their shifts between DAYS and NIGHTS. (Hence for instance the dualist polarity of the 6th Wave has created an immense amount of conflicts and warfare for the past 5000 years or so). The Ninth Wave on the other hand has only been active for four years and for this reason it has so far not yet become established among humanity. Yet, the Ninth Wave is the wave that develops the highest level of consciousness, and unlike the lower levels of the 6th, 7th and 8th waves people in resonance with this wave have no filters to the perception of reality. It is the 9th Wave – and only the 9th Wave – that generates the unity consciousness that may serve to create a better world for us to the extent that we are able to develop a resonance with it. This is the top-level on the nine-storied Mayan pyramid of evolution, and another way of describing its unity consciousness, is to say that people in resonance with it have a direct channel to the divine, unobstructed by filters. The unity consciousness provided by the ninth wave thus provides the best possible guidance for human beings as to how to act and be in the world and serve to manifest the divine plan. It is because some people in the past years have come to resonate with this wave that they have experienced a shift, and beginning awakening among humanity despite the multitude of conflicts that are generated by people in resonance with lower waves.

This is why actually following the Ninth Wave may be valuable to us because it tells us to what extent we have been able to do the necessary spiritual work to establish a stable and reliable relationship to the divine and a higher level of consciousness. In this view, people who have accomplished this will find that the Ninth Wave (http://ahau.pagesperso-orange.fr/ Tzolkin_wave_calendar_HI.jpg) and its shifts between DAYS and NIGHTS determine when they have flow in their lives and not. People, on the other hand who have not developed a resonance with the unity consciousness of the Ninth Wave are not likely to experience an influence by this or its shifting energies. I invite everyone to explore his or her resonance with the Ninth Wave and use this as an indicator as to where they are on the climb of the nine-storied pyramid. It is something that each individual will have to generate the answers to him-or herself.Following the Ninth Wave - Calleman

I think Carl Calleman is still bringing useful understanding to the "sociology" of consciousness expression now.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyFFTVnOp8M

This just came out

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVqFpZCRLo
    Last edited by Maggie, 1st February 2017 at 22:09.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st February 2017), Aragorn (1st February 2017), Dreamtimer (1st February 2017), Elen (2nd February 2017), Greenbarry (1st February 2017), modwiz (1st February 2017), RealityCreation (1st February 2017)

Thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (3rd February 2017), Novusod (2nd February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    That is a good video but it shows that David Seaman isn't quite as red pilled as he thinks he is.

He still believes in the Holohoax and does not realize he is fighting the same enemy. Hitler was the only world leader to ever arrest a Rothschild and attempt to seize their wealth. One of the more difficult pills to swallow is to realize that Hitler was right and that the bad guys actually won WW2. The Rothschilds used the victory of WW2 to install a Rothschild controlled central bank in every country on the planet. It is from these central banks that a global regime of debt slavery was established. The Nazis attempted to end debt slavery and artificial scarcity but the people of the world especially in the United States and England had Stockholm syndrome and fought against their own liberation. This was discussed at length in the touchy territory thread as well as in my mystery school.

The good news is that the election of Trump signals a turning point for humanity. People are starting to wake up and realize that Rothschild is the eternal enemy of all mankind. The next stage of the wakening will come when humans turn against "the gods" themselves. IE the fake gods, the Demiurge, and the Archons who have been parasiting off human suffering since the fall of Atlantis.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (3rd February 2017), Greenbarry (2nd February 2017), Melidae (2nd June 2017), sandy (3rd February 2017)

Thanks
    Agree, we have to remember all the rabbit holes and self work and inner travel we have done, over time, they will get the bigger and biggest pictures as they teach and awaken while awakening AND oh dear, some here may not like this from Mr Seaman >

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (3rd February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    That is a good video but it shows that David Seaman isn't quite as red pilled as he thinks he is.

He still believes in the Holohoax and does not realize he is fighting the same enemy. Hitler was the only world leader to ever arrest a Rothschild and attempt to seize their wealth. One of the more difficult pills to swallow is to realize that Hitler was right and that the bad guys actually won WW2. The Rothschilds used the victory of WW2 to install a Rothschild controlled central bank in every country on the planet. It is from these central banks that a global regime of debt slavery was established. The Nazis attempted to end debt slavery and artificial scarcity but the people of the world especially in the United States and England had Stockholm syndrome and fought against their own liberation. This was discussed at length in the touchy territory thread as well as in my mystery school.

The good news is that the election of Trump signals a turning point for humanity. People are starting to wake up and realize that Rothschild is the eternal enemy of all mankind. The next stage of the wakening will come when humans turn against "the gods" themselves. IE the fake gods, the Demiurge, and the Archons who have been parasiting off human suffering since the fall of Atlantis.
    nicely, nicely put...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (3rd February 2017), Novusod (2nd February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    In this latest one David is saying the same thing that Alex Jones recently said when he was on the Joe Rogan experience.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th February 2017), Aragorn (3rd February 2017), Elen (4th February 2017)

Thanks
    Joe has a huge audience, what part/s axactely ?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th February 2017), Elen (4th February 2017)