Thread: Monsanto - The Origin of Chemtrails Goes back to the 1960's under guise of protecting Earth from global Warming

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts

Monsanto - The Origin of Chemtrails Goes back to the 1960's under guise of protecting Earth from global Warming

On clear and sunny days, you can look in the sky and see them.

For the longest time, I thought it was totally harmless.

Until I started digging...

And what I found out was shocking to say the least.

Full Article: https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/what...-water-supply/

By Ty Bollinger
    I guess you shouldn’t be surprised that this company created such a thing under the guise of protecting the earth from global warming via weather control.

Not only is this not the case, but what they’re doing is damaging our food and water.

In this recent blog post, I lay out that facts of what’s really going on in our sky and you’ll also learn who’s responsible for letting it happen.

Just when you thought Monsanto was under wraps, you find out they’re up to something even more horrific. What’s even worse is that it all started a long time ago!

In the late 1960s Monsanto supported the secret Muad’ Dib Geoengineering Lab to develop “chemtrail” technology; their crown jewel program to protect earth from global warming via weather control. Sounds so humanitarian, right? Wrong!

Most folks discover the reality of “chemtrails” by initially reading about it online and then going outside, looking up into the sky, and noticing the crisscrossing streaks of white clouds trailing behind jet aircraft, stretching from horizon to horizon, eventually turning the sky into a murky haze. Chemtrails are like science fiction turned reality. I once thought they were harmless condensation trails in the sky, but after further investigation, not anymore!

In this article I’ll answer the question “what are chemtrails?” I’ll share the effects of chemtrails on your environment, food, water and their connection to cancer. This information is meant to increase your awareness of the toxicity in our environment and encourage you to eliminate toxins that are within your control whenever and wherever you can.

What Are Chemtrails?

Chemtrails are geo-engineered aerosols that are loaded with toxic chemicals, including but not limited to: barium, strontium 90, aluminum, cadmium, zinc, viruses and “chaff.” Chaff looks like snow but it’s actually Mylar fibers (like in fiberglass) coated with aluminum, desiccated blood cells, plastic, and paper. Polymer chemist Dr. R. Michael Castle has studied atmospheric polymers for years, and he has identified microscopic polymers comprised of genetically-engineered fungal forms mutated with viruses, which are now part of the air we breathe.

Chemtrails have nothing to do with the jet engine combustion process. They are often laid in a grid-like pattern by multiple planes (even drones) where they disperse slowly taking on the appearance of odd, at first narrow, but widening, smoky clouds until merging together to form, if sufficiently numerous, an aerosol bank that obscures the blue sky and gives the appearance of a dirty white overcast.

Unlike normal contrails which quickly dissipate, chemtrails (“fake clouds” as my children call them) sometimes take hours to dissipate and eventually fan out to a “spider web” type of milky haze that covers the entire sky. As these are formed from minute reflective metallic particulates they eventually reach the earth.

Still having doubts? Please download this PDF file called HR 2977 “The Space & Preservation Act of 2001.” In this document the United States Government openly admits the existence of chemtrails.

Still not enough proof? What if I told you that there are patents for these very such things? The image below is a 1975 U.S. Patent issued to Donald K. Werle, Romas Kasparas, Sidney Katz, assigned through the U.S. Navy, that describes a dispersion method for a “powder contrail.”

Chemtrails

Here are just a few more patents relating to chemtrails and geoengineering:

Patent #1619183
    Patent# 2045865
    Patent# 2591988
    Patent# 3437502
    Patent# 3531310

How Do Chemtrails Impact Our Food and Water?

continues here: https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/what...-water-supply/

THE BEST TECHNICAL EVIDENCE PROVING CHEMTRAILS ARE NOT CONTRAILS

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/c...o-engineering/

Looking back at my old photos 1988 has the first example of a chemtrail.
    Last edited by Herbert, 26th January 2017 at 16:16.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th January 2017), GCS1103 (25th January 2017), Gio (25th January 2017), Greenbarry (25th January 2017), JRS (28th January 2017), modwiz (25th January 2017), sandy (26th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I have been interested in the subject of Geo-Engineering aka Chemtrails for some time. I note that they appear often where I live in a rural farming community. There seems to be a pattern of rain following the telltale white streaks that cover the immediate upper atmosphere/sky. In amongst my files I have copies of patents for the equipment and other thought provoking information and evidence. Having read widely - not just via the worldwideweb but also books and journals and such - it seems that Geo-Engineering has a few applications as it were ....

Some theories are based on poisoning the populace to reduce Human numbers and I suspect the Ecology will suffer as well. Ecology here to include all living beings as well as the actual Earth from which grows our foodstuffs.

One theory that piqued my interest is that of turning the upper atmosphere into an enormous movie screen. Apparently some of the metals contained within the Geo-Engineering/Chemtrails have reflective qualities and in short the planned 'big show in the sky' is about connecting the satellites and the metallic elements to form a huge movie screen.

Here is a tidbit. While working on my physical health I sat down to relax and watch some old episodes of MASH. Season Nine - 1980/1981. Episode Titled: Depressing News. Right there in the background - captured on film - hanging in the sky - Geo-Engineering/Chemtrails.

I had read that the 90's were the commencement of the Geo-Engineering activities but here is proof that the long streaks of white in the sky were evident well before the 90's. Hows them apples as they say...?

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (24th October 2017)