Thread: U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders after asking about climate change: "I'm asking your personal opinion"

Thanks
    Thanked 48,694 Times in 10,223 Posts

U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders after asking about climate change: "I'm asking your personal opinion"

U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders after asking about climate change: "I'm asking your personal opinion."

EPA Administrator Nominee Scott Pruitt: "My personal opinion is immaterial."

Bernie Sanders: "Really? You're going to be the head of the agency to protect the environment and your personal feelings about whether climate change is caused by human activity and carbon emissions is immaterial?"

Click on picture

Watch complete hearing here:https://www.c-span.org/video/?421719...mation-hearing
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th January 2017), Aragorn (19th January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), Elen (20th January 2017), Greenbarry (19th January 2017), modwiz (19th January 2017), Woody (19th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Bernie ‘Progressive’ Sanders- is no person of moral authority on climate change. His claim that 97 percent of scientists are in agreement is hardly based off of good science. The ‘Progressive’stance promotes humans as the cause of all climate change which is utter nonsense, and all a part of the AGENDA 21 game plan.

Yes Bernie is a 'Progressive':
    “During Sanders's first term, his supporters, including the first Citizens Party City Councilor Terry Bouricius, formed the Progressive Coalition, the forerunner of the Vermont Progressive Party.”
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

Consider the work of Rosa Koire an advocate against AGENDA 21.
    “People need to identify their elected officials who are promoting the U.N.'s policies and hold them accountable for their actions(Yes Bernie that means you). Only when we've identified who the people are and what they are trying to do will we be able to evaluate whether or not we approve of the policies they are putting forward. “- Rosa Korie
    *Red is my remark not Rosa’s

www.democratsagainstagenda21.com

Read her front page on the site above as this is what the ‘Progressives’ promote and stand for which is why they will push hard that ‘humans are the only cause’ and need to be regulated, monitored or even better, removed entirely...Meanwhile ‘they’ fly their multimillion dollar jets back and forth (Nancy Pelosi), likely creating more pollution in one month than the average joe does in a life time.

The new MISSING LINKS program on GAIA T.V., founded by Gregg Braden(Episode 1), provides scientific data as to why we’re seeing a rise in CO2 and it’s not just because of humans, but rather cyclical in nature.

Sources of data used by scientists to make their determination come from sea floor sediment and core samples , some from tree ring data and probably the most telling source, ice cores from Antarctica which reveal the ancient temperatures of the past....In fact they can go back over 420,000 years into the history of the earth if I remember correctly and this is how they can see if something is really wrong. Samples taken from Vostok Lake in Antarctica harboring over 420,000 layers of ice showed the ebb and flow of the temperatures.

So the data from the ice cores doesn’t support the ‘Progressive’ stance. Watch the first 10min. of Gregg’s program and it’s explained in a manner that’s easier to understand. I believe somewhere into the 8 min. mark Gregg shows the data compiled in a chart which explains the correlation of the warm temperatures to CO2. The Vostok ice core data findings were discussed in Nature magazine in its October 1987 issue.....1987!!! So I don’t know what 97% of scientists Bernie ‘Progressive’ Sanders is referring to...but I’d like to know how he thinks his argument can even stand on its own compared to an ice core sample??...Oh that’s right...he proceeds forward as he knows the public has no clue, especially his young followers who are ignorant and impressionable and believe everything he says. Which is why a vote for a Democratic party nominee is a vote of ignorance as the Democratic party is the hub and heart of the Progressive Movement and the promotion of AGENDA 21 policies and procedures being crammed down the throats of every human being that lives under the grasp of the suffocating UNITED NATIONS.

From the program:

MISSING LINKS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxERTlbAo7g

“We’re being told it’s the carbon dioxide and the green house gases that’s causing the temperatures of the Earth to rise and causing the concern. The data in the graph does not support this theory.”- Gregg Braden

Hey Bernie ‘Progressive’ Sanders...’feeling the burn’?

BONUS
    One of my real estate clients from long ago was a former Presidential appointee and Chief Cheeto of NOAA(National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) in addition to the Director of the U.S Climate Change Science Program. So of course I could have asked him 50million questions, but I tried to control myself and only asked one. Is Global Warming a farce? In so many words he briefly agreed, but did not elaborate and I knew not to press anymore as I didn’t want to put him into a compromising situation as he was still doing consulting work and could get himself into hot water if he wasn’t ‘politically correct’. I had no problem reading between the lines.

Pruitt is correct in stating that his ‘personal opinion is immaterial’. It’s not about his ‘personal opinion’, it’s what the proper data provides that matters.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 20th January 2017 at 14:17.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th January 2017), Aragorn (20th January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), GCS1103 (20th January 2017), Greenbarry (20th January 2017), The One (25th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Would be nice to see the climate house of cards be felled by logic and truth, well that's my pick for 2017 as people are awaking imo, I include lots of good sciency folk in that awakening list. We will see.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2017), Divine Feminine (20th January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), The One (25th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Hey I want to add to my post comments above, the Progressive movement can be found within the Republican party too, but the Democratic Party no doubt is the hub and heart, which is why it's been so difficult to find a clean candidate.

I happened to catch this article while reading the news this morning:

Ending The Hoax: Team Trump removes all references to ‘climate change’ on Whitehouse.gov web site
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-01-2...-web-site.html

"During the campaign, then-GOP nominee Donald J. Trump said he was not convinced that so-called “manmade global warming” and “climate change” was real, pointing out that instead of being “settled science,” there was plenty of conflicting information out there (not to mention outright fraudulent manipulations of temperature data).

As president, Trump’s position appears to be consistent with his skepticism.

Shortly after being inaugurated on Friday, the official Whitehouse.gov web site was scrubbed of all references to climate change."

“Climate skeptics are thrilled that one of the very first visible changes of the transition of power between President Obama and President Trump is the booting of ‘climate change’ from the White House website,” said a statement from Climate Depot, a project of the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, or CFACT, which documents climate change hoaxes and phony data. “Trump is truly going to make science great again and reject the notion that humans are the control knob of the climate and UN treaties and EPA regulations can somehow regulate temperature and storminess. Welcome to the era of sound science!”

This is good news! Notice...'UN treaties'....ya, like Agenda 21. Let's see where they take it...
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 23rd January 2017 at 15:44.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd January 2017), Elen (24th January 2017), The One (25th January 2017)