Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: The Avalon Files

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

Now here's the thing, and this takes us right square back to my original intent for this thread. (Y'all didn't think I could do it did ya! LoL). This thread was never meant to be another BR lashing or bitch fest, it was meant to point out historically how overwhelmingly we tend to keep making the same mistakes over and over, and follow each new sensation without question, zero vetting. Whether in the macro or the micro, or the above or below

The Avalon Files and Trump Era thread are now somewhat interchangeable in this regard. Just as the latest crop of Avalonians anxiously sits at Robert Steele's feet for their next softly spoken magic spell, so the faithful do for The Don. Again, as above so below. But in the end, it's round and round we go..
    If enough people fall under the spell we could have some real painful trouble here at home.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2017), Aragorn (27th February 2017), Elen (27th February 2017), Fred Steeves (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    They mostly seem to love Trump over there

The dude isn't sure whether foreigners are allowed to sign his petition

Which solidifies my belief: petitions are less meaningful than voting. Pathetic delusions of empowerment in an arena you don't REALLY get to participate in

Ron Paul's org probably saw "petition" in your query and laughed and laughed
    What is the purpose of your presence?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th February 2017), Aragorn (27th February 2017), ArtyCarl (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (27th February 2017), Elen (28th February 2017), Fred Steeves (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    . . . the Blue Birds . . .
    I’m new here.

Is there someone who can refer me to another thread that will bring me up to speed on what the consensus at The One Truth is about likely species thought to exist in the universe (multiverse?)?

Or, is there no interest in that topic here?

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Kerry Cassidy shows clear signs of Asperger syndrome and attention deficit disorder, as well as of psychopathy and narcissism.
    Please back up your opinion with one example of each.

I would appreciate links if you have them.

It's a strong hunch of mine that there was never much in the way of building up contacts, rather that the interviewees/contacts from Project Camelot were already lined up at the door when the dynamic duo got together (or was it more like an arranged marriage?)
    Do you have any specific events in the timeline to point to that would explain your hunch?

. . . the stench from Serpo's waning credibility . . .
    Is it your opinion that there is no planet Serpo and that there was no exchange program?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), Fred Steeves (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    . . . the Blue Birds . . .
    I’m new here.

Is there someone who can refer me to another thread that will bring me up to speed on what the consensus at The One Truth is about likely species thought to exist in the universe (multiverse?)?

Or, is there no interest in that topic here?
    As a forum, The One Truth does not assume any official position on the existence of said species. We trust our members to practise discernment, and we will never tell them what to take for true and what not, unless there is clear evidence of an obvious deception.

That said, the general consensus among our members is that it is very unlikely for that species to exist as described by Corey Goode. That is not to say that no avian humanoids would exist, but rather that Corey's depiction of them would be misinformation.

On a personal note, as someone who was friends with Corey for quite some time and who has seen him deteriorate into fully-blown paranoid delusion, it is my opinion that Corey's mind has been messed with to such a degree that he cannot tell reality from fantasy anymore. I have in the past also known Corey to involuntarily swap people's names around. For instance, he would be talking of a person "A" but he would be calling them "B" or "C".

The symptoms of Corey's behavior are very reminiscent of schizophrenia, but that is not what he's afflicted with. As Christine Anderson has so eloquently described it over at Earth Empaths, Corey is afflicted with PTSD ("post-traumatic stress disorder"), which has many of the same symptoms as schizophrenia, including delusions, hallucinations and extreme paranoia.

Corey's badly abused mind — he's a MILAB — also makes him highly suggestible, and he is being led in that by David Wilcock, who himself would like to believe that the entities Corey speaks of are the Ra collective from The Law Of One. Wilcock is obsessed with the Ra material and likes believing that he would be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, who allegedly channeled the Ra entity in the 1960s.

Kerry Cassidy shows clear signs of Asperger syndrome and attention deficit disorder, as well as of psychopathy and narcissism.
    Please back up your opinion with one example of each.

I would appreciate links if you have them.
    All I have for backing up said claims are my experience in and knowledge of psychiatry, psychology and neurology — I come from a paramedical background training and I myself am a high-functioning autistic adult — as well as observations regarding Kerry's behavior (and that of others).

But I can cite a few examples, yes:

• Kerry Cassidy will never reply to an e-mail sent to her — not even an e-mail in which she is being offered additional and/or correcting information regarding something she herself has published — unless it contains certain keywords that she personally has the hots for, such as "Annunaki", "Project Looking Glass", "Wingmakers", "antigravity" et al. If you throw any of those at her, then you'll have her undivided attention, and then you can start leading her around the mulberry bush, because she has no sense of discernment whatsoever. At least 80% of what she has published since her split-up from Bill Ryan is pure garbage. (Not that Bill Ryan is all that much better, but at least he has some sense of discernment.)

• Kerry has absolutely no sense of humor. She doesn't understand when humor is being used, and she has never made a single quip or pun. If she appears to laugh at a joke, then she's only laughing because that's what everybody else does, or because she thinks she's supposed to laugh at that particular moment.

• Kerry exhibits a very high degree of self-importance, as evidenced by the comments she hurled at the security guards when they were corralling the Bilderberg protesters away from where the meeting was held.

• When Kerry is talking to someone in a teleconferencing setting over Skype, then her mouse pointer goes all over the place and she needlessly messes with the dimensions and focus of the camera footage of the interlocutors. She cannot sit still, in a manner of speaking. There is also not a shred of human warmth in her conversations with her guests. Her questions are cold and mechanical.

• Kerry has a very monotonous voice, which is typical for people with Asperger's, albeit that not all Aspies exhibit this trait. As addressed on another thread still fairly recently — see this post here — Kerry also believes that she can sing, while quite evidently, she can't. She's actually quite horrible at it.

. . . the stench from Serpo's waning credibility . . .
    Is it your opinion that there is no planet Serpo and that there was no exchange program?
    I'm not going to be putting any words in Fred's mouth, but I think that most of us will by now already long have taken for granted that the Serpo thing was pure mis- and/or disinformation.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd May 2017), Zebowho (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    There is also not a shred of human warmth in her conversations with her guests. Her questions are cold and mechanical.
    I have watched numerous videos of her interviews of people and listened to numerous radio interviews, and my impression of her is 180 degrees opposite to yours.

Kerry also believes that she can sing, while quite evidently, she can't. She's actually quite horrible at it.
    So what?

I can’t think of anything less important than that, in the total scheme of things.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 22nd May 2017 at 20:58. Reason: Wrong word had been used

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    There is also not a shred of human warmth in her conversations with her guests. Her questions are cold and mechanical.
    I have watched numerous videos of her interviews of people and listened to numerous radio interviews, and my impression of her is 180% opposite to yours.
    Just because Kerry smiles or seems interested in what her interviewees have to say — and she is of course interested, which is why she's interviewing them in the first place — doesn't mean that there is any human warmth underneath that smile.

Mind you, I'm not saying that Kerry would be a bad person. I believe that she wants to do The Right Thing™. But she's either way only interested in the information, not in the people, because she lacks the empathy and the social skills, and I'm not the only one to have observed that.

But okay, we can agree to disagree.

Kerry also believes that she can sing, while quite evidently, she can't. She's actually quite horrible at it.
    So what?

I can’t think of anything less important than that, in the total scheme of things.
    You were asking for examples which illustrated (among other things) Kerry's affliction with Asperger's Syndrome. Kerry's lack of musicality — of which she is obviously not aware — was such an example.

The post on "The One Truth's Lounge Thread" to which I linked in my earlier reply to you also illustrates this lack of musicality in my brother's ex-wife, who in spite of her lack of musicality, did play a musical instrument by rote matching the notes on the notation sheet with the pressing of the pistons on her instrument. In other words, it's a mechanical process which involves no musical creativity or feeling. She's absolutely tone-deaf.

My brother's ex-wife is also on the autism spectrum — she has a severe degree of ADHD — as well as that she is a narcissistic psychopath. She appears charming to people who don't know her, but that charm is entirely fake, and her sole purpose in life is unadulterated self-indulgence. She literally doesn't care about anyone other than herself, and she has no concept whatsoever of right and wrong.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Given the info above about CG and the more I rake thru this CG stuff, the more I think that David Wilcock (and Gaia TV) are the real Target(s).

My logic: CG & DW are now so linked together, if you set up and then take down CG, you have a real shot at taking down DW. And DW is a real powerhouse in Gaia TV's "Wonderland". And then, if you wound DW, you can take a piece out of Gaia TV.

I'm thinking that the entire CG affair may be an elaborate and deep play against DW & Gaia TV by dark agenda folks.

Yup, my training in Counter Intelligence is taking over again.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Well...I looked at Gaia TV a little because I don't know much. It's quite a transparent organization. You can see what it's worth, who runs it, who's on the Board of Directors, who has invested, what their mission is, etc.

There are a lot of series available. I don't know how many.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    If you get a subscription (well worth it, in my opinion) check out:

https://www.gaia.com/video/part-1-in...player=feature

Which is the start of a mini-series on what I call "magic" numbers. As a mathematician, this alone is very hard core evidence of a controlling deep state.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 22nd May 2017 at 21:27. Reason: spellos, again

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    It's a strong hunch of mine that there was never much in the way of building up contacts, rather that the interviewees/contacts from Project Camelot were already lined up at the door when the dynamic duo got together (or was it more like an arranged marriage?).
    Do you have any specific events in the timeline to point to that would explain your hunch?
    No specific events, more the chronology of events during the Serpo releases. Play around on the search engine of your choice based on "reality uncovered serpo investigation". Reality Uncovered was (and still is) a forum that split off from ATS back in 2006 where Bill first made his big splash over the supposed "Anonymous" releases, once enough of the regulars sniffed enough of something rotten to begin investigating.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg1

In your searches you will come across Richard Doty's involvement, other involved spook types, the behind the scenes email chain "Team of Five" guiding the story along, the "Aviary" ufo group, the MJ12 stories (parent of Serpo), and more pertinent to your direct question, the Victor Martinez email group from which the super secret "Anonymous" source sprang forth from.

In the following interview (media player below), Jerry talks with Bill Ryan, who less that two months ago, knew nothing about a remarkable, above top secret US government project, code named Serpo. Coincidentally, he was on an e-mail mailing list that had several Defense Department Officials, Black Project Managers and UFO Researchers which received a dispatch from "Anonymous".
    http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_serpo_project.htm

Even though the story/meme caught fire, and lives on today, it quickly became quite discredited in that day. Yet one interesting thing was, how did Bill (and soon to be Kerry) so quickly gain access do the explosive degree Project Camelot was able, to so many of these behind the scenes and fascinating people?

This is the basis of my hunch, that it makes more sense Bill at some level was greenlighted access to the people on Victor's email list (whether he was aware of it or not), than the popular idea that it just, happened... The hook up, along with how seamlessly these testimonials came along, look far too timely and convenient to me to be mere happen chance due to a flash of alt media fame.. This doesn't mean I'm saying Bill would have been necessarily knowledgeable of an inside hook up such as this, as I think people in general tend to be blissfully unaware of incredibly convenient, and highly unlikely scenarios such as presented here.

the stench from Serpo's waning credibility.
    There is far as I know zero evidence of the required binary star system, that a planet Serpo would be hooked up with in the Zeta Reticuli star system. Would I state my belief to be that a tale like this, an interplanetary astronaut exchange, is impossible? No. But I *do not* believe for one second, any ufo tale spun in this setting. Especially, with Richard Doty being a prime player. Major red flag!
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 22nd May 2017 at 22:40.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), PurpleLama (22nd May 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd May 2017), Zebowho (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    If you get a subscription (well worth it, in my opinion) check out:

https://www.gaia.com/video/part-1-in...player=feature

Which is the start of a mini-series on what I call "magic" numbers. As a mathematician, this alone is very hard core evidence of a controlling deep state.
    If your going to promo/advertise send them to the correct site ...
    https://www.gaia.com/?utm_source=you...m_term=&ch=all

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gaiamtv

giggle
    Last edited by Gio, 22nd May 2017 at 23:31.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    What's the name of the numbers show, Dumpy? I couldn't see it with your link.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    What's the name of the numbers show, Dumpy? I couldn't see it with your link.
    Sorry, it is:

Secrets in Plain Sight. It runs to about 5-6 shows, and was never very popular. I think it is the most hard to refute set of videos because everything is based on geometry and math.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    That said, the general consensus among our members is that it is very unlikely for that species to exist as described by Corey Goode. That is not to say that no avian humanoids would exist, but rather that Corey's depiction of them would be misinformation.
    Do you think that Dr. Michael Salla is being deluded by Corey Goode?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Do you think that Dr. Michael Salla is being deluded by Corey Goode?
    I think Dr. Salla is an alien...he has a funny accent.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 26th June 2017 at 16:45.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th June 2017)