Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The Avalon Files

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts

Lightbulb

Always amazed in what forum members take from my post ...

It was the lyrics to the LS song that reflects my sentiments.

These two were (are) anything but nice.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post

[...]

These two were (are) anything but nice.
    Birds of a feather...

By the way, it's Bill's birthday today, just in case anyone would care to send him a cactus...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd February 2017), Gio (23rd February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts

Question

Personally it's time for me to put Bill and his forum in the rear view mirror

Enough said.

Last edited by Gio, 27th February 2017 at 16:34. Reason: Last comment in thread

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2017), Elen (24th February 2017), Margueritebee (24th February 2017), modwiz (26th February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Mr. Steele is now a PA member as posted by none other than Bill himself.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2017), Fred Steeves (26th February 2017), modwiz (26th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts

Lightbulb

Looks like Project Avalon has just poised itself for yet another round of celebrity-making and hero worship. After all, Simon Sez has already been definitively out of the picture as Project Avalon's long-term star product for quite a while, and so the hungry church members have been yearning for a new "flavor of the month" ever since.

Quote Originally posted by The Man With His Inseparable Hat™
    Dear Friends,

This thread was started last month:

And a few days ago, we had this:

Well, Robert has now joined the forum. His username is RobertDavidSteele.

We extend the warmest welcome to him. He's here to answer questions, if he can. He's not a member of any other forum.

As luck would have it, I'm going to be away on a road trip the next four days. My personal request to you all is: please support the moderators in taking good care of him.

If you disagree with anything he has to say, of course that's all fine. We merely ask for courtesy and respect. He'll be used to good questions, and the opportunity for us all here is to (a) conduct ourselves in the highest quality way, however the conversation goes, and (b) maybe, to learn some stuff.

Welcome, Robert — on behalf of the Avalon community, we very much appreciate your presence here.

Note that he's telling his members to "please support the moderators in taking good care of him", because this is quite obviously a VIP, which just as obviously then entitles him to a special level of care that the other (and lesser) Project Avalon forum members aren't eligible for.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Biff (26th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), Fred Steeves (26th February 2017), modwiz (26th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    As Mr. Spock would say: "Fascinating Captain..."

Last edited by Fred Steeves, 26th February 2017 at 12:39.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), modwiz (26th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Mr. Steele is now a PA member as posted by none other than Bill himself.
    I have been getting some strange, not so good, "vibes" from Steele based on what he says and the inflections. If he mixes it up with the forum, it should be interesting.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2017), Biff (26th February 2017), donk (26th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Is this guy already in the mainstream? I feel like I saw a FB post about it, which I scrolled past so may have been something different.

It's good for Avalon that he came on his own, without a Corey style setup--and even better he has a 4 day window to let develop without his input...definitely be interesting to see how it unfolds
    What is the purpose of your presence?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), modwiz (26th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    I am reading all the smoochy welcomes to David Steele at PA. Many are calling him Mr. Steele. If they had watched his videos they would know he doesn't like to be called Mr. Steele but, David. He says Mr. Steele is his dad. I wonder if he will puke and run before he even engages.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2017), Blacklight43 (27th February 2017), donk (26th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), Margueritebee (27th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Here is David Steele's first post at PA.

Folks, Barry asked me to join and I am honored to have been accepted. The petition is the tip of the iceberg, I have 30 years work visible at http://robertdavidsteele.com, the blog I manage is http://phibetaiota.net, and my brief presidential bid for the Reform Party (I am a registered Libertarian but consider the Libertarian leadership to be absolutist idiots and all parties including the Libertarian Party to be toxic) is at http://bigbatusa.org. I have registered but not activated alt-gov.org and am talking with Cynthia McKinney among others about launching a nation-wide campaign for electoral reform in time to put a swing vote into Congressi in 2018, and then running as a coalition team of Independents in 2020. Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Ellen Brown, Ralph Nader, Jesse Ventura -- there is a place for everyone who believes as I do that there is nothing wrong with America the Beautiful that cannot be fixed, and fixed quick, by restoring INTEGRITY to our electoral process and thus to our government, economy, and society.

This link shows the vanishing votes at the petition -- we have 600 showing now I am pretty sure 3,000 have been cast -- and provides some references. In 30 minutes I am on a show that got 186,000 views in 5 days when I first appeared, we are going to try to get 100,000 votes cast between now and Wednesday. Here is the bottom line: the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Deep State is our common enemy, and Donald Trump for all his flaws is our legitimate president and has the power to mobilize us all to achieve this victory. Steve Bannon is fighting me, I am told but may finally be opening up to the possibility that I know stuff he does not. Trump is an accidental and fringe president (27% voted for him) and he needs my ideas in the Memorandum for the President if he is to survive and then succeed. The petition is a last ditch attempt to get him to "take a meeting."

Here is a list that provides a graphic of the vanishing votes; a direct link to the petition, and below the folk, several key references.

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/white...for-unity-act/

It would be way cool if 100 of you could agree to vote at a given time, and then see if your 100 votes register.

I will try to visit regularly but I am swamped. Happy to answer questions. Feel free to email me directly at robert.david.steele.vivas@gmail.com with a question and then port my answer back here. My time is stretched very thin right now, and I leave for Norway on the 14th. We have until the 12th to help Donald Trump awaken to the possibilities.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2017), Dreamtimer (26th February 2017), Fred Steeves (27th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    CIA Cronies?? me thinks...just can't let the concept of power go and get on with living life without authority of some kind in the mix

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2017), Dreamtimer (27th February 2017), Fred Steeves (27th February 2017), modwiz (27th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Below is the White House petition. In all honesty I found it oddly worded, low on information as to what it's actual aims are, and overall just not very professionally written with intent of sitting on a President's desk one day. I think many right here on this little forum could have done much better, been much more succinct.

Aside from that I got to wondering if Ron Paul even knows he's included in a WH petition, so I emailed his "Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity" to see if we can find out. Either way, the answer would tell us a lot.

Donald Trump is both an accidental president, and a fringe president (elected by 27%). He is in grave danger – unlike Barack Obama (elected by 26%), Donald Trump is under attack from the Deep State.

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” Our common enemy, across America, is the Deep State.

A violent American Spring is coming, the hundreds of millions of dollars being spent to mobilize protesters who will replicate the violent misbehaviour at Berkeley, across the land.

Please meet with Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney, and Robert Steele as soon as possible.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...deep-state-now

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2017), Dreamtimer (27th February 2017), Elen (27th February 2017), Myst (27th February 2017), RealityCreation (27th February 2017), Shadowself (27th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Below is the White House petition. In all honesty I found it oddly worded, low on information as to what it's actual aims are, and overall just not very professionally written with intent of sitting on a President's desk one day. I think many right here on this little forum could have done much better, been much more succinct.

Aside from that I got to wondering if Ron Paul even knows he's included in a WH petition, so I emailed his "Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity" to see if we can find out. Either way, the answer would tell us a lot.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...deep-state-now
    I doubt very much that Ron Paul knows about this...he is not a Trump supporter.

Last edited by Shadowself, 27th February 2017 at 13:14.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2017), Dreamtimer (27th February 2017), Fred Steeves (27th February 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jeez. Mr. Paul totally just said what I was thinking. I tried to talk to my friends about Trump's own words describing his dealings with insiders and they just kept saying, "I believe he's an outsider." It's mostly like faith.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2017), Fred Steeves (27th February 2017), sandy (28th February 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    I doubt very much that Ron Paul knows about this...he is not a Trump supporter.

I already doubted that very much myself, and after seeing this one minute whallop I'd be close to betting the farm on it. It would sure be nice to get some sort of official response though. If Ron Paul is unaware of his involvement in this White House petition (much less Ventura and the others), then Steele has some serious splainin to do in my opinion.

Now here's the thing, and this takes us right square back to my original intent for this thread. (Y'all didn't think I could do it did ya! LoL). This thread was never meant to be another BR lashing or bitch fest, it was meant to point out historically how overwhelmingly we tend to keep making the same mistakes over and over, and follow each new sensation without question, zero vetting. Whether in the macro or the micro, or the above or below

The Avalon Files and Trump Era thread are now somewhat interchangeable in this regard. Just as the latest crop of Avalonians anxiously sits at Robert Steele's feet for their next softly spoken magic spell, so the faithful do for The Don. Again, as above so below. But in the end, it's round and round we go..

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2017), Dreamtimer (27th February 2017), sandy (28th February 2017), Zebowho (23rd May 2017)