Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avalon Files

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts

Statement

Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Wow, I didn't know this was going to turn into a let's dump all over Bill Ryan thread.
    I don't want any part of it.
    I feel I've been around long enough to know a few of the perceived mistakes that have been made.
    I've made a few myself.
    But given a long enough time line we are all going to screw up. Every single one of us.
    I feel Bill Ryan's intentions are for the far greater portion benevolent and aimed for the greater good.
    People are frail creatures when it comes to our feelings our emotions and how we perceive actions we interprete as offensive.

A couple of months ago I posted on a thread over at Avalon, and I had the entire mod staff, Bill Ryan himself and not a few Avalon members all over me. I had given my personal take on Bob Dean being a sociopath. I think he is one. I wasn't really looking to paint Bob Dean in a bad light, I wasn't looking to dump on Bob Dean, it was my objective to show how sociopaths are quite capable of doing good, and in fact they carry such powers of charm and charisma as to be able to do amazing things. And try as I might to explain this, no one could get past the word "sociopath".
    This word served as a trigger for Bill Ryan, and once he voices his opposition and condemnation the Mods and everyone else consider you fair game, you are no longer protected by the forum guidelines. I was grilled pretty harshly.
    I didn't post on Avalon for a month and seriously considered leaving the forum over the incident.
    But I didn't.
    Everyone is prone to over react from time to time, and everyone is going to be wrong from time to time.
    I felt Bill was wrong in his not letting me explain the point of my comments, and I absolutely felt he was wrong for making me a target on a forum with guidelines that are supposed to prohibit such.
    But at the end of the day the guy is only human, and I've by far benefited from his research and opinions far more than I've had to endure a few barbs.

For those who have had some bad experiences and feel wronged let me express a personal apology and a sincere hope for whatever wrongs happened to be healed. The guy is human and of course is going to make mistakes, all in all I think most of the folks here have in one way or another benefitted greatly from his forum and in some ways still continue to benefit.

This is all I have to say on this.
    Have a good day.
    DNA/Marcus

Thanks DNA ...

Now that's what i call a disclaimer ...

And i do understand your duel forum dicey predicament ...

I remarkably avoided that bias dance for many years ...

But not anymore ...

Bill and Company screwed and hurt a lot of good people !

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), Cearna (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), GCS1103 (15th January 2017), heyokah (15th January 2017), lookbeyond (16th January 2017), modwiz (15th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Wow, I didn't know this was going to turn into a let's dump all over Bill Ryan thread.
    Like taking a dump, the intestines are now emptied, bidet has been used and it's on to better things. There is a lot of grey in things and BR is hardly an evil fellow. However, his personal animus towards certain people will create a reaction when the topic of PA arises. The urge to vomit or purge one's bowels is just natural for some of us. That part of being human, ya know?

UPDATE: I have removed the previous post, explained here. http://jandeane81.com/threads/10481-...#post841963688
    Last edited by modwiz, 15th January 2017 at 19:09.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), Cearna (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), GCS1103 (15th January 2017), Gio (15th January 2017), heyokah (15th January 2017)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Please note, from my heart ...

Project Avalon has always been about the Membership ...
    Who have generously supported both the forum and
    Bill Ryan over the last seven years.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), Cearna (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), GCS1103 (15th January 2017), heyokah (15th January 2017), modwiz (15th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Please note, from my heart ...

Project Avalon has always been about the Membership ...
    Who have generously supported both the forum and
    Bill Ryan over the last seven years.

I think it can be said with confidence that many of us have a heart on for BR. Shit flinging is not hate, nor is it meant to be. It washes off. In many ways it is man talk and locker room insult humor. A way to let off steam and a two way street sort of thing.

It's all Fred's fault. Yeah, that's the ticket.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), Cearna (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), GCS1103 (15th January 2017), Gio (15th January 2017), heyokah (16th January 2017), Zebowho (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Personally,

I lost respect for Bill Ryan when he allowed his minion's to openly
    attack his spouse Christine publicly on his privately owned and
    controlled forum. Even if he asked his minions not to do it - He is
    still complicit in it all.

For no matter what transpired personally between them both in
    regards to he said she said ... It had no place on the Avalon forum.
    No man can truly call himself a gentleman, who silently stands by
    and quietly sanctions that kind of public ridicule ... By doing such
    he most definitely brought down the purposeful good work and spirit
    of Avalon and its entire Membership... Enough said.

Sending much love to my fellow human being trying to become -

Bill Ryan.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), Cearna (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), heyokah (16th January 2017), modwiz (15th January 2017), sandy (16th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    Well Giovanni money was involved with Christine the strange thing was the police were not involved I never understood why not things accusations were thrown around .

There was our is more to this topic than I know so I will go no further wish both people well.

I never believed that the topic should be discussed on a open forum private personal stuff.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), Cearna (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), Gio (16th January 2017), heyokah (16th January 2017), modwiz (15th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I personally was very hesitant to join any forum or group and lurked here and there for a few years. The only forum I joined was this one. I've looked at many threads at PA. It was Corey and the Blue Birds who put up the road sign pointing to TOT. I lost interest in him and his whistleblowing pretty quickly.

Many of the other names are unfamiliar to me in any great detail. It'll be interesting reading the Avalon Files.

Have the years of experience made it any easier to sniff out the infiltrators and fake whistleblowers? Truth is sandwiched in lies pretty much everywhere as far as I'm concerned.

Thank Goodness for instincts.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), Gio (16th January 2017), heyokah (16th January 2017), modwiz (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts

Statement

Well, okay, let me say this then... You guys know that we have an invitation-only community group called Watchdog Task Force here — this was officially announced quite a while ago already. This Watchdog Task Force has not been active anymore since bsbray left The One Truth — because he was more or less the driving force behind it all — and at this point in time, I'm not sure yet on how things will be evolving with said group.

Nevertheless, up until bsbray's departure, the group had been working very diligently on what it had set out to do, and as such, we've been looking into many "alt media" personalities and their stories. One of the people we've been looking into is — yes — Bill Ryan, and yet another subject of our investigations is Simon Parkes. (There are several more, so this has nothing to do with egos, grudges or revenge.)

Due to bsbray having left us so suddenly, we never had a chance to draw up a final report in the format that we would have preferred, but the information is all there, and thus I can already share the following with you...

We have evidence that Bill Ryan was fully aware of how Simon Parkes was abusing his membership at Project Avalon for the sake of baiting and even psychologically forcing gullible women into sexual relationships, just as we have evidence that Bill Ryan knowingly and willingly allowed Simon Parkes to carry on with this predatory and "Illuminati sex magick"-inspired behavior.

In other words, when then-Avalon member Laura Heath started her thread over there called "What to do if you know that someone is spreading misinformation and is well known?", both Bill Ryan and the entire Project Avalon mod team knew exactly whom Laura was talking about, even though she had not mentioned anyone by name and had gone out of her way to remain as discreet as possible. Case in point: the thread was immediately moved to one of Project Avalon's members-only sections.

Furthermore, Laura was immediately attacked and her reliability and reputation were openly questioned. She was also given the advice to contact Bill Ryan, and Bill Ryan feigned ignorance about the identity of the person Laura was talking about. He repeated this feigned ignorance in the confrontation with myself later — the confrontation that ultimately led to my getting banned from Project Avalon. Laura herself was banned later as well.

And here's the reason why Bill Ryan and the Project Avalon moderators already knew... Simon Parkes had already threatened Bill Ryan and Project Avalon with a lawsuit earlier over similar allegations from other Avalon members.

Simon Parkes brought a lot of members (and their donations) to Project Avalon, and so instead of investigating and doing the right thing, Bill Ryan chose to send a PM to Simon Parkes with an apology on behalf of every member of Project Avalon, and would from there on simply turn a blind eye whenever people chose to speak out on account of their experiences with Simon Parkes. One highly reliable information source has even stated to me personally that Bill actually condoned Simon Parkes' sexual misconduct because — and I quote — "he has his own proclivities."

It was only still very recently that Bill Ryan changed his stance regarding Simon Parkes, after more and more evidence came to the surface regarding Simon Parkes' financial abuse of Avalon members, whom he was charging considerable amounts of money for soul readings and other counseling, only to then coldly ignore them and refuse to conduct any further communication with them.

Ultimately, Simon Parkes himself was driven into a corner — I'm not certain on the specifics behind that evolution — and he briefly had a note on his own website in which he apologized for having taken advantage of women, with the excuse that it was his dad, Anu, the Great White King of the Dracos, who had made him do it. The note was only up there for a very short time before it was removed again, but we have a screenshot of it.

The bottom line is that those who are defending Bill Ryan here are themselves still blinded by the man's light. Bill Ryan may have done good things, but that doesn't make him into a good person yet, and in my personal opinion, the worn-out phrase "He's only human" is a p*ss-poor excuse for the fact that the man is a certifiable dark triad — a personality type with a combination of psychopathy, Machiavellianism and narcissism.

So — and this is specifically directed at my friend Marcus (DNA) — if you're going to call Bob Dean a sociopath (which he may be), then you must most certainly acknowledge that Bill Ryan is a sociopath as well. And a Machiavellian. And an obsessive-compulsive narcissist. And quite an opportunistic predator in his own right.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Gio (16th January 2017), heyokah (16th January 2017), modwiz (16th January 2017), Myst (30th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    I don't want any part of it.
    Neither do I. This thread is aimed more at the importance of studying past events, in order for one to better recognize the present. Patterns of behavior then begin to reveal themselves, and patterns of behavior tend to continue on into the future.

I feel Bill Ryan's intentions are for the far greater portion benevolent and aimed for the greater good.
    Now that's a fine feeling to have, but have you actually done any research into his online history to either confirm or negate these feelings?

I had given my personal take on Bob Dean being a sociopath.
    I saw that, what you did was dare call out someone who is in "The Club". You don't do that, the gate keepers don't like it.

Hey look, it's easy to mistake the pointing finger for being the moon itself. I'm not pointing at BR as the subject of this thread, I'm pointing at him as a poster child example for the turmoil, and disinformation, that is pandemic throughout this community in general. You have obviously seen some of it, but a part of you has to die off and fall away like dead skin, in order to start seeing "the rest of the story".

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), DNA (16th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Gio (16th January 2017), heyokah (16th January 2017), modwiz (16th January 2017), Zebowho (16th January 2017)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Back during the summer of 2011, I got to meet and spend several days with (and attend to) Mr Bob Dean ...
    Note he was very much a real gentleman, and in my opinion was not lacking in his humanity ...

Sharing his lunch with Jedar the wonder dog ...

At the campfire sharing some whiskey and cigars.
    Last edited by Gio, 16th January 2017 at 20:18.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), JRS (16th January 2017), Margueritebee (11th February 2017), modwiz (16th January 2017)

Thanks

Question

In general terms, one might say the modern world has been morphing into a sociopathic society since post WWII ... Attached and rooted into government, economics and educational systems ... I'll leave it up to each in deciding the origins of this 20th century ongoing phenomenon ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), modwiz (16th January 2017), pointessa (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    How do we heal?

I did my part in large measure by how I raised my son. Definitely not a sociopath. My husband is a better man for his years with me. Simple truth.

To make larger change we have to act in larger numbers. I still believe twelve is the magic number for us, rather than 100. (We don't need to wait for the 100th monkey).

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), DNA (16th January 2017), Gio (16th January 2017), modwiz (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Reading a thread on a letter written to Ms. Cassidy. At the heart of it is her support of someone who is possibly a predator. Fast forward to now, she's interviewing Mr. Parkes regularly. A pattern, then.

Listening to Cara St. Louis, she talks about certain individuals who are often at the same event and sharing stages as reptilian. They don't like to share the stage with her. Among these reptilians are the two mentioned above.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), Gio (16th January 2017), modwiz (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Reading a thread on a letter written to Ms. Cassidy. At the heart of it is her support of someone who is possibly a predator. Fast forward to now, she's interviewing Mr. Parkes regularly. A pattern, then.

Listening to Cara St. Louis, she talks about certain individuals who are often at the same event and sharing stages as reptilian. They don't like to share the stage with her. Among these reptilians are the two mentioned above.
    Kerry Cassidy shows clear signs of Asperger syndrome and attention deficit disorder, as well as of psychopathy and narcissism. However, in spite of the latter two personality traits, I do believe that she herself wants and attempts to do what she perceives as The Right Thing™. Kerry is extremely gullible, and as such she buys into all of these woo-woo stories from individuals like Simon Parkes, Solaris Blueraven, Dutchinse, The Ruiner, Randy Cramer, Corey Goode, E'asha Ashayana — formerly known as Ashayana Deane, and before that by her legal name, Anna Hayes — et al.

However, Kerry Cassidy is still out there, looking for knowledge — or purported knowledge — and sharing/reporting her findings on her website. Bill Ryan on the other hand is very meticulous about what he shares and what he doesn't share. He's not trying to improve the world or fight evil. He's a very clever marketeer. Project Avalon provides him with the financial means to survive — and quite comfortably so — down in Ecuador. His role on the Avalon forum is just a stage performance for PR reasons. He's in it for himself, and for himself only.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Gio (16th January 2017), modwiz (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    There was an exodus of folks who left TOT in the summer of 2015. These folks posted on Imaginative Worlds for a while.
    I think this is the only connection.
    Don't be so modest bro...way I member it, YOU brought us to that really solid (and older than PA and PC) Art Bell tribute forum, and were instrumental in getting its founder to allow us a place to vent...before you took a big dump on her and her forum when you got triggered in your perception on how she was running things

Your tune was way different back then my friend

Inphinet or something like that was Charles' hangout...would be interesting to hear from ol' Sam, I wonder what his version of this "history" is these days? He was pretty active there and a few others

The way Bill loses solid members, well...me anyway...maybe I'm unique, is that he creates a "safe" space to open up in a place where transparency is supposedly a value, only to carefully shape his character--which turns out to be a great dissappointment when you actually see his "real" interactions and treatment of others

Yeah he's only human. But he made a place for people to gather to talk about "truth" and personal responsibility. I think a lot of his lost membership is from seeing him (repeatedly) not living up to his own standards
    What is the purpose of your presence?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), heyokah (16th January 2017), modwiz (16th January 2017)