Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Era Begins

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    In response to post #59 page 4

Fred, your post makes no sense to me and you're taking snippets of some of my comments out of context, Wow indeed. I'm attempting to understand your viewpoint and why there's so much fear behind your concerns based on stories of long ago that currently aren't verifiable?? You have avoided answering/addressing many of my questions and remarks equally 'expanding and doubling down on my own observations'. Then you throw some A & B argument into the equation to deflect, a stance which has no merit.

I have to ask these questions if I'm to understand why you feel the way you do. I have a lot of experience on the topic of reincarnation so I can bring a view point into the picture that most wouldn't consider. It's not about winning the argument, I can see the disconnect and understand why, which is why I go through great pains in writing as detailed posts as possible to share what I've learned as I realize people don't know. When you haven't studied a topic in great depth how do you know what to ask? If you don't know..how can you even know that you don't know? This I understand....
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 24th January 2017 at 23:14.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Elen (25th January 2017), Fred Steeves (25th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    There’s no ‘tactic’ Donk and this has nothing to do with ‘fake news’. Fred directed comments at me and I answered as honestly as I could. Should I just ignore him?
    I truly apologize, I was completely insensitive toward you as I hadn't even read your post or really paid attention to the rest of Fred's...y'all are having a conversation I want nothing to do with and only donked into it liking that paragraph as it reminded me of a FB politico dynamic (which i would never suggest of DF)...just cherry picking that passage completely out of context to contribute something completely unrelated....I was totally not implying you were doing it, sorry!

I have since scanned through some of it and have nothing to contribute other than the direction I was thinking about...
    Last edited by donk, 25th January 2017 at 00:56.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2017), Aragorn (25th January 2017), Divine Feminine (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Elen (25th January 2017), Fred Steeves (25th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I think this is a very smart young woman.

Women's March Controlled Opposition Seeks to Contain True People's Movement 'We are Dissidents'

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW-P9572-Ow

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th January 2017), Aragorn (26th January 2017), Divine Feminine (26th January 2017), Dreamtimer (26th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In post #41 I stated:
    “As I ponder this portrait...are they telling you he’s also the possible reincarnation of George Washington?”
    At the time I was totally going off of intuition and what I first thought when I saw the picture and just threw the idea out there. I was speaking in regards to this video Maggie had posted watch here about the 10:13 mark if you missed it:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDB5jCJYEu8

Last night I had a little time to do some digging.....and take a look at what I came up with:
    Spiritual Interview with George Washington: Revealing Donald Trump's Hidden Identity - by Ryuho Okawa
    http://info.happy-science.org/2016/455/

The author’s website is here:
    http://happy-science.org/ryuho-okawa/

I’ve never heard of this person before so I’m unable to vouch for his work, but I don’t think he’s kidding as who would go through the trouble of writing a book if he didn’t feel strongly about what he’s uncovered. It appears he channels like Kevin Ryerson. I have no doubt channeling works from my own experience, but Kevin is the only person I trust at this point. I will still look at the work of others and consider their findings. I have no interest in debating channeling, and this isn’t the thread for it....you either believe in it or you don't based on your experience or lack there of.

I pulled him(the author) up on Wikipedia and what I discovered next peeked my interest....I noticed his current wife is believed to be the reincarnation of Gaia. Additionally his ex-wife was said to be Aphrodite. Ya I get it, where’s the proof?.. but it doesn’t always work in the manner one would like to be considered as ‘proof’. Watching how the dots connect can be equally as ‘telling’ which is what I’m attempting to convey here at this point....so continuing on my thought....

If these identities of his wives are correct, I can see exactly why he would feel so strongly of Trump’s connection to Washington as he has probably realized like I have, that Trump is Zeus and would be from our soul group. Aphrodite would have been my sister in my incarnation as Artemis. Gaia, would have been my great grandmother. I seriously can’t make this stuff up.....so if anyone thinks I’m crazy for thinking what I’m thinking...I’m apparently not alone in what I’m uncovering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family...the_Greek_gods

Remember what I told you about the symbolism of the Eagle:
    “The eagle is a symbol for power, action, speed and perception, it has powers of intuition, creativity and can balance power with grace all these because the eagle has sharp vision which gives it the ability to see hidden truths and spiritual principles.”

History is littered with symbolism so it’s no mistake the UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA, is under the symbol of the eagle. Manly P. Hall has a good book full of symbols and their meanings...I need to pick up a copy myself. Trump born in N.Y was born under the symbol of the eagle as that is what’s on their state seal and as I shared before the eagle is the totem for Zeus. I also shared on the Great Experiment thread that I was born under the symbol of the bear in CA which is the symbol for Artemis. This is not a coincidence. Sorry this picture is so big, can't find it smaller.

Notice Liberty and Justice?
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ted,_1876).jpg

Notice Excelsior? meaning..."ever upward" or "still higher"

These are clues and when working on a reincarnation case I would consider these to be ‘objectives’. The more objectives, the more compelling case you may have. If anyone is serious about seeing what type of administration Trump is going to run, I would take a closer look at Washington’s history to see if you can spot any parallels. Look for names matching, dates matching, similar situations, people matching, etc...Even look at his mistakes to see where he could be challenged in this incarnation...they’re all hints to the underlying story happening right in front of you if you know where to look.

In the meantime, I will contact the author of the book to see what I can find out. Let’s hope he answers...sometimes these researchers never respond to their emails. At some point I will do another Akashic Record reading and confirm myself, it’s just not in the cards right now as I have other priorities, but soon, it will get done.

I’m sharing this, because I know what I say seems unbelievable and doesn’t fall within the belief systems of the average soul, so maybe if you don’t want to believe me, seeing another say the same might make you reconsider.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 26th January 2017 at 18:10. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th January 2017), Aragorn (26th January 2017), Dreamtimer (26th January 2017), Elen (26th January 2017), modwiz (26th January 2017), Myst (26th January 2017), RealityCreation (27th January 2017), zendeavor (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    A quick bit of comic relief

Last edited by Aragorn, 26th January 2017 at 14:16. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th January 2017), Aragorn (26th January 2017), Dreamtimer (26th January 2017), modwiz (26th January 2017), Myst (26th January 2017), RealityCreation (27th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So I've been looking into Ryuho Okawa, the author of the book claiming that Trump is the reincarnation of George Washington and I haven't been disappointed at what I'm uncovering. I found this article about the Trump/Washington connection:

http://eng.the-liberty.com/2016/6493/

Ryuho Okawa according to his wikipedia page is a well known spiritual advisor. He apparently holds the Guinness Book of World Records for “the most books written(52) in one year by an individual” (2011)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryuho_Okawa

So I went on his website to explore what he's all about and came across a page where he lists his past life identities:
    http://happy-science.org/el-cantare/

El Cantare’s Name Revealed to Humanity for the First Time

The existence of El Cantare has been revealed for the first time. This has long been the secret of Heaven… until today, where communication and advancement in information and transportation technology continues to bring the world closer together. As the world population swells towards ten billion, the time has come to reveal the Truth about the supreme God of this earth – how he has led humankind from the very beginning and how he intends to guide people now and into the future. It is time to unify the world under the name of one God – Lord El Cantare.

El Cantare’s Past Incarnations

It is the third time in about 400 million years of human history for the core consciousness of El Cantare to descend to earth. The first time was about 300 million years ago, when he was called Alpha; and in his second incarnation about 150 million years ago, his name was Elohim. However, his brother souls (branch spirits) have incarnated on earth more frequently and founded a new era, and hoped for humanity each time. The following were his past five incarnations.

17,000 years ago – La Mu in Mu Continent

12,000 years ago – Thoth in Atlantis

7,000 years ago – Rient Arl Croud in ancient Inca Empire

6,500 years ago – Ophealis in Greece

4,300 years ago – Hermes in Crete Island, Greece

2,500 years ago – Gautama Siddhartha (known as Shakyamuni Buddha) in Nepal and India.

Master Ryuho Okawa is the reincarnation of the highly revered Shakyamuni Buddha. While alive, Shakyamuni Buddha himself prophesized about the future Buddha, and since ancient times, people of India passed on this prophecy from generation to generation that a future Buddha will be incarnated 2,500 years later to the land in the Far East.

So yes, this guy would be from my soul group as Hermes would have been brother to Artemis, son to Zeus. I sent an email, so let's see if he responds. His message is of love, which mirrors my own and if you've been listening to several of Trumps speeches I remember him specifically using the word 'love' which I find unusual for a world leader to express in public addresses.

Should this information not be deemed relevant in the Trump Era thread, I'm fine if we split this off and create a new thread.

PS Pan is the supposed son of Hermes....isn't Pan one of the face mask found on Mars?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 26th January 2017 at 18:19.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th January 2017), Aragorn (26th January 2017), Dreamtimer (27th January 2017), Greenbarry (27th January 2017), modwiz (26th January 2017), RealityCreation (27th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    if you've been listening to several of Trumps speeches I remember him specifically using the word 'love' which I find unusual for a world leader to express in public addresses.
    Maybe Trump has used the word love. He LOVES dealing. In a deal, it is not about win/win but who wins and who loses and diplomacy is necessarily about win/win. I heard an interview with a gentleman who is an American historian Stephen Kinzar. He pointed out that Trump is coming from a meme of business and that a transition is necessary to diplomacy to unite the vision and will of the many. To make America great through better "deals" is apparently Trump's plan and not diplomacy.

People full of emotional reaction against Trump are not feeling the love. They are grasping at power too. Competitive is IMO the belief that power is a commodity to be bought, sold and hoarded. Everyone is confused.

IMO the solution to just return "America" to being the "most powerful" ignores how this all works. No one can believe that real and nourishing power is not a commodity but something about being in love.

I always thought "feminism" to be about the values of win/win and recognition that power is not reserved to a few and that one cannot get more power by oppressing another? I always thought of feminism as the elevation of relationship and "SEEING" one another humans as equal partners. The "Men and Women each hold up half the sky". meme

It is not lost on me that there is a backlash going against the values that just 50ish years ago were seeming to be the way out of our quagmire of "inequality".

What IS LOVE....IS it essentially energy that flows? Is it not us who create it but it that it comes through us and goes where we aim it? Love can be given to any place and it will manifest flow. Maybe that is one disconnnect that is below the surface of the collective. Trying to just change the win/lose equation to flip "who" is winning ignores that we essentially DO NOT AGREE on "where" we will flow the love?

I like Marion Woodman. She is a Jungian scholar.

It’s becoming more and more clear that the old way is not going to work. We can no longer say I am right and you are wrong. We can no longer make fun of people who don’t think the way we do. There is a shift in consciousness, and that wave that we are all a part of has radically changed. And if you think back to when you were a child, I’m sure you looked at the globe, you know, the world, and you thought China is a long, long way away, I’ll never see China. And all of these parts were unrelated. Where I see the hope is that we are now one world. We’ve been praying that for a long time, that we would be one world.

Now technology has made us one world. And we haven’t got the slightest idea what to do with it. We don’t know morally what to do. Ethically what to do. Politically impossible. And the dangers are becoming more and more terrifying. And what I’m suggesting to you in that dream of that woman coming in on that wave, it is the feminine principle that can bring a whole different thinking process to the patriarchy, as we have known it. Patriarchy thinking that way cannot work.

I mean you can’t have people worshipping God — and everybody saying they’re worshipping God — with totally opposing ideas. The feminine principle would attempt to relate. Instead of breaking things off into parts, it would say, where are we alike? How can we connect? Where is the love? Can you listen to me? Can you really hear what I am saying? Can you see me? Do you care whether you see me or not?Now, these are very, very serious questions. Because the feminine is so difficult, ladies and gentlemen, to talk about the feminine because so few people have experienced it. What I’m talking about here is presence, and relatedness.

A heart that can open so that when you meet another person or you’re talking to a group of farmers who are in despair because they can’t grow anything but grass and they’ve lost their beloved animals, they’ve lost their beloved fields, and they cannot figure out what to do — what meaning does life have without love?

What meaning does it have if nobody has ever seen you? I tell you the number of people who sit in my office sobbing — men and women — saying nobody ever saw me. Nobody ever had time to listen to me. So I am unlovable - the saddest word in the language. I am — don’t touch me. Sometimes I’ve had a real flood of feeling about somebody, and I think they have had one for me. And I put out my hand and they say, 'Don’t touch me. I’m unlovable.' And they mean it. There is a trauma someplace.

There’s a child that was brought up by a mother, probably father as well, where the feminine was not present. Now, I have to make clear what I mean by feminine in so far as one can make that clear.You have to experience the feminine to understand it. And I know that’s the hardest thing to say because so many people say, 'I don’t know what you’re talking about', and they don’t. And how do you — how do you talk about something or try to live something that you have not experienced. But let me just try here.

When I use the word feminine, I’m not talking about gender. I’m talking about an “energy”. It’s as ancient as the Hindu religion. Shiva and Shakti. And those two energies go right together. Shiva, the masculine. Not patriarchal. I don’t think patriarchy has anything to do with masculinity. It is a power principle that becomes a parody of itself. You know as well as I do that women that are trapped in patriarchy could be worst patriarchs than men. So patriarchy has done as much profound damage to men as it has done to women. And I — you know, watching — if I ever get to write another book, that’s what I’m going to write about, is the patriarchal handling of men. And I mean handling.

I’m not talking about a gender where I use the word feminine and masculine. I’m talking about the masculine as a creative energy, that fire, that air, that is just so powerful when it comes in, there’s the egg, it drops its golden — golden what? Sperm. And a new life is born. It’s that creative principle that can just move in and bring new energy, new faith. The feminine is the receptive side of that. The loving, the heart side, the soul side. That is balancing the — the feminine being the water and the earth. So the two energies balance, night and day. Nature is full of them. And when we’re talking about that feminine that’s missing, we’re talking about the heart energy. That can fill a room. Certainly in a relationship it’s the energy that holds presence. By which I mean the child comes in or the person comes in, has something to tell you or they have prepared a little bouquet. Have you got the time to see it? Have you got the time to see the love that went into it? Can you hear the anguish in the voice that is talking to you?

And some of you might think this is for the birds. But quantum physics tells us very clearly that the presence watching the experiment is influencing the experiment. It’s two different experiments — the outcome depending on who’s watching it. You see the responsibility that that puts on the presence in a room? And this is where the feminine is crucial.

And it’s in men and women. In a family, for everybody running as fast as they can, the cell phones are going off everywhere, and nobody has time really to sit down to a meal that somebody has taken hours to prepare, where is the presence felt. Or if the parents never experience presence, can they hold presence for their own children? The presence is the soul that is holding in love. So there’s no agenda. The parent can listen to the child, be very curious about this little creature that they have produced. They don’t want it to be the best little scholar or the best athlete or the best — the best, the best, the best ... Who is this person? Can I be really interested? Enough to love them? And that feminine presence is what — you see, again to go to the woman on the wave. That is what is able to change any situation. It’s in the consciousness of the person who is holding it.... A Speech by Marion Woodman: Conscious Femininity

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th January 2017), Aragorn (26th January 2017), Dreamtimer (26th January 2017), Elen (27th January 2017), modwiz (26th January 2017), Myst (26th January 2017), RealityCreation (27th January 2017)

Thanks
    So this wall thing.

First off, is this really what we want? Picture from Israel.

Name:  Wall.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  8.5 KB

Maybe it bothers you, maybe it doesn't, but to me it looks like a prison wall (from either side).

Anyway, optics aside, I don't find it appropriate The Don treating Mexicans and their leader like his personal whipping boy. What he's basically saying IMO, is we're going to keep you slime bags out of here, and *you're* going to pay for it. That's like slapping someone across the face, and telling them to thank you for it. Come on man, really? If we're destined to wall ourselves in then so be it, but the United States and it's Federal Reserve has the money to wage war around the world, and bail out the banksters on Wall Street to the tune of trillions, but they can't possibly afford to build a damn wall?

I don't blame the Mexican President from mutually cancelling the planned meeting in D.C., I would too the way in which he and his people are being talked down to. As a matter of fact, I'd be half tempted to tell the big guy to go f**k himself.

My 2 cents on that one.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 27th January 2017 at 10:56.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2017), Aragorn (27th January 2017), donk (27th January 2017), Dreamtimer (27th January 2017), Elen (27th January 2017), Myst (27th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 11:53.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2017), Aragorn (27th January 2017), Dreamtimer (27th January 2017), Elen (27th January 2017), Fred Steeves (27th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    It's frightening to me that anyone would want a man who seriously wants to literally "wall" the country off on one side (to protect us from the poor trying to better their lives) to be in the most powerful visible position he can be

I thought for sure it was a just a game for the campaign, and it'd be deflected into obscurity once he was elected. Seeing that stuff on the news (by accident, I don't purposely turn it on) scares the f*cking sh!t out of me. I can't even laugh at the absurdity of the dark path we've put on anymore

PS-this nothing about Trump himself, I'm sure something equally horrifying would have been put in place with the Hil-dog. Trump is a symptom, maybe the better one because how blatantly apparently absurd "his" choices are...It's the cultural collective mentality that's seriously diseased. Trump ain't helping that, unless we're self aware enough to help others see through the surface bullish!t to how self destructive our mentality has become
    Last edited by donk, 27th January 2017 at 13:42.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2017), Aragorn (27th January 2017), Dreamtimer (27th January 2017), Fred Steeves (27th January 2017), sandy (28th January 2017)

Thanks
    On the flip side of the wall issue, I'm trying to envision what it looks like to round up millions of (supposed?) Mexican criminals. The idea is simple, the implementation of it gives me the chills. Build the wall, round em up, get them out, and keep them out. How exactly are they going to be rounded up? Do we see special extraction squads popping up to grab any brown skin with a criminal record? Will there be any oversight? Will there be any recourse for the little guy vs. the might of the federal government?

What exactly constitutes a criminal record anyway? Violent offenses only? Maybe violent and robbery type offenses only? Or, where *might* that line be drawn between potentially dragged out of your house, or sleeping easy? What about someone who got popped for an ounce of weed? Or maybe a DUI or two?

Will they perhaps be needing rail cars for transportation?

Maybe it would loosely resemble Andrew Jackson's "Indian Removal Act" of the 1830, do we get to bear witness to a Trail of Tears Part 2?

I'm just asking the questions, because I don't know what this might look like, or how far it might go. Will there be checks and balances, or Executive Orders to get the job done swiftly, "cleanly", and use your own discretion?

Also, who would be working the fields? I don't know many Americans who want that kind of work, but that work will be there after all illegals are gone as well.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2017), Aragorn (27th January 2017), donk (29th January 2017), Dreamtimer (27th January 2017), Elen (28th January 2017), Myst (29th January 2017), sandy (28th January 2017)

Thanks
    A federal judge in Brooklyn, New York issued an emergency stay Saturday night that temporarily blocks the U.S. government from sending people out of the country after they have landed at a U.S. airport with valid visas.

The order barred U.S. border agents from removing anyone who arrived in the U.S. with a valid visa from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen. It also covered anyone with an approved refugee application. The Department of Homeland Security said that more than 170 people were denied entry to the U.S. as of Saturday night, according to Reuters.
    Twelve refugees were detained at JFK Airport within hours of Trump's order restricting immigration from seven majority-Muslim nations -- but two were released later in the day -- as hundreds of protesters continued to amass at the busy airport throughout the day and into the evening.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/29...to-remain.html

Uh oh, someone just disobeyed a direct order...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2017), Aragorn (29th January 2017), Dreamtimer (29th January 2017), Myst (29th January 2017)

Thanks
    It's a slow Sunday morning, so I decided to check in with the Secretary of Treasury Steven Mnuchin, and Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross. Two of Wall Street's finest, and both Goldman Sachs alumni. There is a rich history (pardon the pun) between Wall Street and D.C., and this tradition continues:

Wilbur Ross

I’d heard whisperings about the existence of Kappa Beta Phi, whose members included both incredibly successful financiers (New York City’s Mayor Michael Bloomberg, former Goldman Sachs chairman John Whitehead, hedge-fund billionaire Paul Tudor Jones) and incredibly unsuccessful ones (Lehman Brothers CEO Dick Fuld, Bear Stearns CEO Jimmy Cayne, former New Jersey governor and MF Global flameout Jon Corzine). It was a secret fraternity, founded at the beginning of the Great Depression, that functioned as a sort of one-percenter’s Friars Club. Each year, the group’s dinner features comedy skits, musical acts in drag, and off-color jokes, and its group’s privacy mantra is “What happens at the St. Regis stays at the St. Regis.” For eight decades, it worked. No outsider in living memory had witnessed the entire proceedings firsthand.

After cocktail hour, the new inductees – all of whom were required to dress in leotards and gold-sequined skirts, with costume wigs – began their variety-show acts. Among the night’s lowlights:
    Once we made it to the lobby, Ross and Lebenthal reassured me that what I’d just seen wasn’t really a group of wealthy and powerful financiers making homophobic jokes, making light of the financial crisis, and bragging about their business conquests at Main Street’s expense. No, it was just a group of friends who came together to roast each other in a benign and self-deprecating manner. Nothing to see here.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...-exposed-redux

Steven Mnuchin

When Goldman converted into a publicly traded company in 1999, Mr. Mnuchin, like other partners, made millions. He later bought a 6,500-square-foot apartment in 740 Park Avenue, a storied Manhattan co-op built by Jackie Kennedy’s grandfather that is known as the “billionaires’ building.”

At a recent conference, Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein called Mr. Mnuchin a “highflier, a partner at a young age. He did very well. He is a smart, smart guy.”

In 2002, Mr. Mnuchin left Goldman and later was hired to run a credit fund set up by billionaire George Soros.

In 2004, Mr. Mnuchin and two former Goldman colleagues founded hedge fund Dune Capital Management LP with financial backing from Mr. Soros. Dune soon expanded into the entertainment business, striking up a film-financing deal with a unit of 21st Century Fox. Among the films Dune financed was “Avatar,” one of the all-time box office hits.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ry-cbs-reports

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2017), Aragorn (29th January 2017), Dreamtimer (29th January 2017), Myst (29th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Could not resist.

Click the picture.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2017), Aragorn (29th January 2017), Dreamtimer (29th January 2017), Elen (30th January 2017), Greenbarry (29th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Could not resist.

Click the picture.

@The One

that is some funny shaat!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2017), Aragorn (30th January 2017), Dreamtimer (29th January 2017), Elen (30th January 2017), Maggie (29th January 2017), sandy (30th January 2017)