Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Era Begins

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 11:53.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2017), Aragorn (22nd January 2017), Divine Feminine (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2017), JRS (24th January 2017), Maggie (23rd January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017), RealityCreation (22nd January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see Aragon's comment #45
    Thanks for your critique, Aragorn.

It would do everyone well to take an evening and listen to the two interviews I offered as a resource-to-understanding.

FYI: The CERN network taps into every advanced computer system on the planet. CERN is the foundational creator of the internet, and uses most of the internet bandwidth. The CERN facility doesn't have to "own" a D-Wave Computer, they are networked into all the ones that already exist. That includes the infamous CRAY "Beast" Computer, one of which is alleged to exist in Brussels; which relates to the Jade Helm Program that was offered.

If one listen to enough Anthony Patch (and is able to listen-beyond his Fundamentalist Christian Rhetoric), one will realize he is talking about "mimicking" a sentient computer with the networking of these D-Wave machines, which in all intentions, is similar to actually creating a sentient computer.

No memes.... no woo-woo.... just following the trail of evidence.

Resource References:
    "COSMOLOGY CARTEL - DR. JOSEPH FARRELL & DARK JOURNALIST"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gcvnvr-cbg

[listen carefully around the 12 minute mark]

Add: Sorry this comment has gone off-topic. The chain of replies began with an on-topic comment.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 21st January 2017 at 23:16. Reason: add text/grammar/add links/add apology

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2017), Aragorn (22nd January 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2017), Elen (22nd January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), RealityCreation (22nd January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Myst View Post
    Trump must have the support of various powers behind the scenes, but that does not mean that he is not an instrument of an even higher power. I don't see him as a savior or king, but as a champion. If his inauguration speech is any indication, he will clean house. But there are important parts to play for everyone, even the meekest Hobbit.
    I concur, and my hope is he brings integrity back to the equation. This is a combined effort and no role is too small as all are needed to make this transition to be one of success.

I have no doubt this is ‘Zeus’ moment. He has a strong astrological chart according to a couple of astrologers I’ve heard over the past few months. And like I’ve been sharing, it’s all by design. He has all the markings of being from the Christ line. I should pull his astrological chart from A.R.E...in fact, at some point I will to see if I can identify any familia ties. Apollo’s chart is very, very similar to my own, but our paths are similar, and it doesn’t necessarily mean Trump will follow suit, in fact I suspect it doesn't, but there may be other clues validating his identification.

But here’s something else....When researching members from our soul group, we’ve noticed many patterns. One such pattern is the bloodlines we’re incarnating into. Like ‘Zeus’, Apollo and myself both have Scottish lineages as do a few of the other Greek gods we’re beginning to figured out. We also have ties to France, England, Germany, Ireland, Italy, and Russia. It’s difficult putting pieces of the puzzle together when members of our soul group are not in our immediate sphere of influence leaving limited material to work with.

When looking at cases...though we haven’t quite figured it out, names appear to be suggesting an underlying story and we know they have vibrational meaning. Check out these similarities:

Poseidon-in today's time his name was Robert John(born in N.Y.)- parents- Miriam and Joseph
    Joseph was the father of Jesus. ‘Miriam’ is a derivative of Mary and while there are several definitions for Miriam, one of interest is, "mistress or lady of the sea." 'Poseidon' who I believe may have been my adopted father was a Navy Seal and an excellent swimmer. He used to take me body surfing far out in the ocean when I was about 10. And who was Poseidon......‘God of the Sea.’, so it would be fitting that his mother would be given a name meaning, ‘lady of the sea’.

Zeus-today his name is Donald John(born in N.Y.)-parents- Mary and Fred Christ(Christ?? Hello this is not a coincidence)

If I could figure out Zeus’ 3rd brother Hades......wouldn't it be too weird if his middle name was John and his parent's names matched in the same manner...and he was born in N.Y? lol

Also the name Elizabeth runs in our soul group and the Trump family. Trump Organization prior to Donald taking it over was called Elizabeth Trump & Son. ELizabeth stands for - 'Him'

Excerpt from his inauguration speech yesterday:
    Today’s ceremony, however, has very special meaning because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another – but transferring it from Washington DC and giving it back to you the people.

For too long a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered but the jobs left and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself but not the citizens of our country.

Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs. While they have celebrated there has been little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes starting right here and right now because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America today.

This is your day. This is your celebration. And this – the United States of America – is your country.
    I was pleased to hear him say this in his inauguration speech:
    “Today’s ceremony, however, has very special meaning because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another – but transferring it from Washington DC and giving it back to you the people.”- Donald Trump

This is a message said by someone who desires to be a leader ‘for the people’ not a ruler ‘of the people’ as this is a reflection of the direction we should be taking. Have you ever heard a U.S. leader make comments of this magnitude? The days of being 'ruled' are over. He cares more about this role than most can even imagine. He knows the importance of his victory, and I suspect he knows his 'Zeus' identity. He won't be perfect and he won't be able to please everyone as some are incapable of embracing his vision for a better future. I choose to be hopeful and supportive of his efforts.

EDIT TO ADD:

Donald John Trump from time to time mentions his uncle John G. Trump, as being a brilliant man. John Trump was a professor at M.I.T. with a doctorate in Electrical Engineering from M.I.T. and a masters in Physics from Columbia. He was given the task of going through Nikola Tesla's papers after his death in 1943. Who knows what knowledge was passed to Donald by his uncle?

Learning this only heightens my interest in Donald, as my degrees coincide with his uncle's and I have a connection to the president of M.I.T. when John was a student there, not to mention my great interest in Tesla. Already, I had noticed Melania is from Slovenia, which is a significant place for me. I met a physicist from there at a Castaneda workshop and we took a road trip together. Then, while in Brazil years later I met a breatharian from Slovenia who happened to know the physicist! And I share Donald's preference for European women.

These personal "coincidences" among others reinforce a growing sense of witnessing destiny unfolding, of which Trump is a prominent visible element at this time.
    Touche!
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 22nd January 2017 at 00:03.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2017), Aragorn (22nd January 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2017), Elen (22nd January 2017), Fred Steeves (22nd January 2017), Greenbarry (22nd January 2017), Maggie (22nd January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017), Myst (23rd January 2017), RealityCreation (22nd January 2017), zendeavor (22nd January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Secret Destiny of America

by Manly Palmer Hall
    from the last chapter:

In the postwar world one of two courses lies before us. Either we will make the old mistakes again, and try to force our own concepts upon the Universe; or we will gather our strength for one heroic effort to put things right.

If we make the old mistakes we will be rewarded by the old pain. But if we make the new effort, we can set up imperishable footings and bestow as a heritage the beginnings of a better way of life. According to our choice the results will be in evitable, for Nature will never change her ways. Let us consider her ways and be wise.

Centuries ago, one of the secret masters of the Quest wrote: "The Eternal Good reveals its will and pleasure through the body of Nature and the motions of Universal Law. Within the body of Nature and Law there is a soul which must be discovered by great thoughtfulness. And within that soul of Nature and Law there is a spirit which must be sought with great understanding; for verily I say unto you, my brothers, that it is this spirit concealed from the profane but revealed to the thoughtful, which giveth life."

This, then, is the design of our foundations: that men shall abide together in peace and shall devote their energies to the common cause of discovery.

Man is greater than the animal, not in strength of body, nor in shrewdness, nor in the power of his senses, nor even in skill and patience; man is superior because he contains within himself the faculties and powers by which he can perceive his true place in a divine order of life.

His power lies in his dreams, his visions, and his ideals. If these intangibles are left uncultivated, man is at best but a superior kind of beast, subject to all the ills and vicissitudes of an unenlightened creation.

But, as man has locked within him, hidden from the public gaze, this diviner part, so it is true that human society has within itself concealed from our common view a nobler part composed of the idealists and dreamers of all ages and of all races who have been bound together by their common vision of man's necessity. This is the secret empire of the poets, this is the order of the Unknown Philosophers, this is the Brotherhood of the Quest.

And never will these dreamers cease their silent working until that dream is perfected in our daily life. They are resolved that the Word which was made flesh shall become the Word made Soul.

The great University of the Six Days Work must be built here in our Western world, to become a guide unto the nations. About this shrine to Universal Truth shall rise the democratic Commonwealth - the wealth of all mankind.

This is the destiny for which we were brought into being. The plan, which was devised in secrecy long ago, and in far places, shall be fulfilled openly ... as the greatest wonder born out of time.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...inyamerica.htm
    Last edited by ZShawn, 22nd January 2017 at 05:12.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2017), Aragorn (22nd January 2017), Divine Feminine (22nd January 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2017), Elen (22nd January 2017), Maggie (23rd January 2017), modwiz (22nd January 2017), Novusod (22nd January 2017), RealityCreation (22nd January 2017), Wind (22nd January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well this week should be interesting eh? TPP, NAFTA, and Obamacare all on the negotiating table or more likely the chopping block....References to 'Climate Change' swiped from the whitehouse.gov website. Can't wait to see how fast this goes....

He just signed 3 executive orders:
    1. Withdrawl of US from TPP, yippee!!!
    2. Federal Government Employee hiring freeze, except for the military
    3. Policy on Mexico City?-need clarification on this one couldn't hear what they said, stand by
    update: Limiting abortion funding overseas

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...mits-overseas-
    "And a third executive order saw President Donald Trump is reinstating a ban on providing federal money to international groups that perform abortions or provide information on the option.

The regulation has been something of a political football, instituted by Republican administrations and rescinded by Democratic ones since 1984.

Most recently, President Barack Obama ended the ban in 2009.

Trump signed it one day after the Jan. 22 anniversary of the Supreme Court's 1973 Roe vs. Wade decision that legalized abortion in the United States, the date which is traditionally when presidents take action on the policy.

The policy also prohibits taxpayer funding for groups that lobby to legalize abortion or promote it as a family planning method."
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 23rd January 2017 at 16:38.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd January 2017), Elen (23rd January 2017), modwiz (23rd January 2017), Myst (23rd January 2017), RealityCreation (24th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ZShawn View Post
    The Secret Destiny of America

by Manly Palmer Hall
    from the last chapter:

In the postwar world one of two courses lies before us. Either we will make the old mistakes again, and try to force our own concepts upon the Universe; or we will gather our strength for one heroic effort to put things right.

If we make the old mistakes we will be rewarded by the old pain. But if we make the new effort, we can set up imperishable footings and bestow as a heritage the beginnings of a better way of life. According to our choice the results will be in evitable, for Nature will never change her ways. Let us consider her ways and be wise.

Centuries ago, one of the secret masters of the Quest wrote: "The Eternal Good reveals its will and pleasure through the body of Nature and the motions of Universal Law. Within the body of Nature and Law there is a soul which must be discovered by great thoughtfulness. And within that soul of Nature and Law there is a spirit which must be sought with great understanding; for verily I say unto you, my brothers, that it is this spirit concealed from the profane but revealed to the thoughtful, which giveth life."

This, then, is the design of our foundations: that men shall abide together in peace and shall devote their energies to the common cause of discovery.

Man is greater than the animal, not in strength of body, nor in shrewdness, nor in the power of his senses, nor even in skill and patience; man is superior because he contains within himself the faculties and powers by which he can perceive his true place in a divine order of life.

His power lies in his dreams, his visions, and his ideals. If these intangibles are left uncultivated, man is at best but a superior kind of beast, subject to all the ills and vicissitudes of an unenlightened creation.

But, as man has locked within him, hidden from the public gaze, this diviner part, so it is true that human society has within itself concealed from our common view a nobler part composed of the idealists and dreamers of all ages and of all races who have been bound together by their common vision of man's necessity. This is the secret empire of the poets, this is the order of the Unknown Philosophers, this is the Brotherhood of the Quest.

And never will these dreamers cease their silent working until that dream is perfected in our daily life. They are resolved that the Word which was made flesh shall become the Word made Soul.

The great University of the Six Days Work must be built here in our Western world, to become a guide unto the nations. About this shrine to Universal Truth shall rise the democratic Commonwealth - the wealth of all mankind.

This is the destiny for which we were brought into being. The plan, which was devised in secrecy long ago, and in far places, shall be fulfilled openly ... as the greatest wonder born out of time.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...inyamerica.htm
    This is very wise writing IMO. The whole piece has substance. I was curious about a reference to a "University of the Six Days Work"

In a democratic way of life the very survival of the State depends upon the intelligent cooperation of its
    people. Where men make their own laws, they must live according to the merits and demerits of the statutes
    which they have framed.

The Greek law giver, Solon, declared that in the ideal State laws are few and simple, because they have
    been derived from certainties. In the corrupt State, laws are many and confused, because they have been
    derived from uncertainties. These corrupt laws are like the web of a spider which catches small insects but
    permits the stronger creatures to break through and escape.

One of the great secrets of antiquity was this realization of the unity of knowledge and the identity of
    the Quest in all the branches of learning. The great philosophers of the past were truly great because they
    approached the problem of life as priest-philosopher-scientist. The title "The Wise" is properly applied only to
    those in whose consciousness the unity of knowledge has been established as the pattern of the Quest.

It was part of the ancient plan that has descended to us to build again the ideal university— the college of
    the six days work. Here would be taught the same arts and sciences that we teach today, but from a different
    basic premise. Here men would learn that the sciences are as sacred as the theologies, and the philosophies are
    as practical as the crafts and trades. Those mystical extra-sensory perceptions viewed with suspicion by the
    materialist would then be developed according to the disciplines of the sciences, and all learning would be
    consecrated to the supreme end that men become as the gods, knowing good and evil.

This university is the beginning of democratic empire. No longer would it be a secret school-the House
    of the Unknown Philosophers. It would emerge from the clouds which have concealed it from the profane for
    thousands of years and take its rightful place as the center and fountain-head of the Ever Living Good.

When humanity willfully ignores the Universal laws which govern its destiny, Nature has devious ways
    of pressing home its lessons. Civilization after civilization has been built up by human courage and destroyed
    by human ignorance. We stand again on the threshold of a great decision. Once more the workings of time
    have revealed the weaknesses of our social structure. Once more we have come to a day of reckoning.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2017), Divine Feminine (24th January 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd January 2017), modwiz (23rd January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017), yobear (23rd January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    I have no doubt this is ‘Zeus’ moment. He has a strong astrological chart according to a couple of astrologers I’ve heard over the past few months. And like I’ve been sharing, it’s all by design.
    Hey Elizabeth, this reminds me of us discussing the gods as being akin to one big dysfunctional family. For the record I don't think Trump is Zeus, but for the sake of argument let's say that he is. Do we really need another sky god meddling in the affairs of mankind? Zeus took Prometheus to the cleaners for daring bring us fire after all, so is he really *that* big of an advocate?

Maybe this has been the problem all along, these gods couldn't/can't even keep their own houses in order amidst all their petty wars, jealousies, punishments, sacrifices, incest, etc, etc. Why should we think they can run our shit any better than we can?

Well this week should be interesting eh? TPP, NAFTA, and Obamacare all on the negotiating table or more likely the chopping block....References to 'Climate Change' swiped from the whitehouse.gov website. Can't wait to see how fast this goes....
    I can, even though I happen to agree pretty much with his decisions thus far. One person dictating things can certainly get things done swiftly, and it's great when we happen to agree with that dictate. What about ones we don't like though? Would we then prefer to have the other two branches of government back in the picture again?

The Presidency was originally intended to be the most hobbled of the three branches (and for a very good reason!), now it's become the most powerful, and swiftly gaining momentum.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2017), Divine Feminine (24th January 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd January 2017), modwiz (23rd January 2017), Myst (24th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017), zendeavor (23rd January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Hey Elizabeth, this reminds me of us discussing the gods as being akin to one big dysfunctional family. For the record I don't think Trump is Zeus, but for the sake of argument let's say that he is. Do we really need another sky god meddling in the affairs of mankind? Zeus took Prometheus to the cleaners for daring bring us fire after all, so is he really *that* big of an advocate?

Maybe this has been the problem all along, these gods couldn't/can't even keep their own houses in order amidst all their petty wars, jealousies, punishments, sacrifices, incest, etc, etc. Why should we think they can run our shit any better than we can?
    And you know the above to be true because??? These are merely ‘stories’ at this point and can we be sure this is all factual as its been told? I could tell partly what was true about my own case in regards to Artemis, based on what and who I am today, but not entirely. To confirm the story above one would need to hear from the individuals today to see if there are any ‘objectives’ pointing to affirm the said story. It's not always possible....so I can't pass judgment with the confidence you seem to have. In fairness one has to ask and consider this question.

How do you know all of us aren’t ‘sky gods’ from different planets? Where do you think the souls of all the other individuals on Earth now and during those times came from? If you remember one of my posts on the Great Experiment thread a researcher listed in Eric Von Daniken’s book Odyssey of the Gods, made a comment in the late 1800’s in reference to the Aztecs during the time of the Greek gods. He stated something to the fact, ‘as the story goes, stay away from the Aztecs as they were from Mars and they like to fight’. If this is true, it means others weren’t from planet Earth either. And are we to judge all who have an Indian heritage as potential ‘fighters from Mars’? Geez if we judge everyone based on who they once were in one life time, we’re in a lot of trouble! Why? Because you’re using your 3D belief systems for your basis of reasoning.

Do you know where you come from and everyone else for that matter? I think you’re missing too many pieces of the puzzle and you are judging a person/situation based on a possible identity that may be somewhere in the range of 8,000 to 13,000 years ago! When I made the comment about the UNITED NATIONS not having their ‘spiritual houses’ in order, in which you are somewhat referencing/paraphrasing above from another thread, I was talking about in the ‘now’ present tense, not 13,000 years ago!

Your understanding on the topic of reincarnation like most people is limited because you aren’t immersed in the research, so your knowledge and opinion will be different and it reflects in your remarks above. It’s very easy to tell who’s researched the content and has an understanding based on what they say. If you don’t ‘know thyself’(meaning who you’ve been and where you’ve been) how can you truly know others and their motives? You can’t and you won’t have this viewpoint till you put your heart and soul into the proper research. I only say this as I’ve done it myself which is why I know and speak with confidence. How can you identify patterns? How can you make a determination as to whether a case is compelling or not? And since you haven’t done this type of research you are limited to an opinion based on??? So yes your viewpoint in this case in regards to Zeus will defer from my own and you will not see eye to eye with me nor will others who don’t research the topic consistently to be able to identify a compelling case.

Please understand, I don’t bring this forward to belittle you or anyone else, but it’s necessary to make this point as I see it over and over again as few take the initiative to research the topic thoroughly. And until more go through the process, having conversations on the subject will be futile with individuals who don’t have the experience. I once told the ‘Hunter’ ‘you better understand the content of the hunt’ and in this case I feel the same applies. I don’t even have a full understanding of the content because there's limited information to work with, but I’ve been doing this long enough to notice patterns to where I can piece some of the puzzle together and what I have to say is based on what I've learned through researching over the past few years as I have come to ‘know thyself’ and in doing so it has helped me to know others and get an inside look to the bigger picture. This is very difficult to articulate.

On the surface and what little we have to work with, the Greek gods appear to be very dysfunctional if the stories are true. Again, how many thousands of years ago?? And yes if I’ve identified people properly within my soul group, it is possible some of them may have carried over this dysfunction into today...But I ask myself, is this really who they are? If you research and explore reincarnation the answer is ‘No’, as living on Earth is merely an experience, a ‘game’ for souls to learn and grow as that is what the research shows when studying reincarnation, past life regression and NDE cases, which is partly responsible for my opinion..It’s what the current data is showing. Some people play dark roles and some people play roles of the light. The key word is ‘roles’ and when you play a ‘role’ in the reincarnation wheel it’s not always black and white and it’s not always a reflection as to who the higher self might be, Greek gods included or any of the other sky gods for that matter. Someone can play a dark role to help another from their soul group learn a lesson, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that is who they are in spirit. I ask how can one see this if they don’t even know who they’ve been? It’s a knowing that comes from researching not only your own cases, but that of others, especially ones that were close to you, something I know you haven’t done.

So are we to judge everyone based on one past life and in this case a past life that happened thousands and thousands of years ago? Really?? And how do we even know if we have a clear picture of what happened thousands of years ago? Is there any one book where all the facts are neatly laid out so we can all make a determination?

You can’t learn and grow by living a life of perfection can you? Otherwise why would any of us be here? I’m open to a difference of opinion if one can provide consistent research verifying one’s stance. I like to know why people believe what they believe, what evidence are they using to support their belief? Anyone can believe whatever they want to believe, but it’s more compelling if it can be supported by some type of research enforcing the viewpoint. This isn't always possible with some topics, but in the case of reincarnation there are endless cases and studies to reference as the subject has been studied for many, many years.

I can, even though I happen to agree pretty much with his decisions thus far. One person dictating things can certainly get things done swiftly, and it's great when we happen to agree with that dictate. What about ones we don't like though? Would we then prefer to have the other two branches of government back in the picture again?

The Presidency was originally intended to be the most hobbled of the three branches (and for a very good reason!), now it's become the most powerful, and swiftly gaining momentum.
    I think Trump will do the best he can for the greater good of the people. This country has been taken over by Progressives and when you get what the ‘Progressive’Movement is all about, there is nothing ‘PROgressive’ about it in the way you and I understand the word. This is how they confuse people because they take positive words and flip them to mean the opposite of their intentions which is why this reality is backwards from what it should be. And when you learn about the ‘Progressive Movement’ it’s not for the greater good of the people though ‘they’ will portray it in a manner which says otherwise. This country was purposefully being dismantled, de-industrialized to the point of being a 3rd world country. We are the sickest we've ever been and our population is so dumbed down it's clear the individual has no ability to discern or rationally reason, thanks to the 'Progressive' machine of deception altering our reality to the point of oblivion. And while some might think Trump is ‘dictating’, what he’s doing is unraveling treaties and policies that did not have the greater good of the U.S. citizen in mind. Anyone from the ‘establishment’ side wouldn’t dream of doing what Trump is attempting to accomplish. And after all is said and done, I still believe everything is as it should be no matter the outcome or whether I like it or not.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 24th January 2017 at 04:18.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2017), Dreamtimer (24th January 2017), Elen (24th January 2017), Fred Steeves (24th January 2017), modwiz (24th January 2017), Myst (24th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017), zendeavor (24th January 2017)

Thanks

And you know the above to be true because???

I don't, that was mostly for the sake of argument. However, as I've related to you before I *do* very strongly feel that there is something to the sky god legends. Remember? Not just the Greek gods, but the gods all the way back to Sumer (and probably far beyond). I think what's being described over time, is the same basic group of beings who are basically control freaks with superior technology.

I have no doubt this is ‘Zeus’ moment

Zeus-today his name is Donald John(born in N.Y.)

When I put forth way out things (like I have in this thread), I expect to be challenged on it by someone or another. For some reason this never seems to happen, but I would always applaud an intelligent challenge, not be offended by it.

Elizabeth, you're hailing Trump as Zeus for Chrissake. Why is it so out of line for me to post just one little snippet of the f**ked up shit Zeus & company are supposed to be about? Trump has all these strong man attributes of Zeus, but we can only cherry pick the good ones? How do we know 'Zeus' has changed or evolved over time, is that just being taken for granted here?

When I made the comment about the UNITED NATIONS not having their ‘spiritual houses’ in order, in which you are somewhat referencing/paraphrasing above from another thread, I was talking about in the ‘now’ present tense, not 13,000 years ago!

Was not referencing that.

And while some might think Trump is ‘dictating’, what he’s doing is unraveling treaties and policies that did not have the greater good of the U.S. citizen in mind.
    Ah, so Executive Orders are not really dictating anything then?

And when you learn about the ‘Progressive Movement’ it’s not for the greater good of the people though ‘they’ will portray it in a manner which says otherwise.

I know all about the Progressive movement, which is why I'm not a fan of two of it's founders Woodrow Wilson or Teddy Roosevelt. Just because I seldom delve into deep politics on these forums, doesn't mean I haven't been doing my homework for years and years on the subject.

Which brings me to something I've been noticing as of late, and now is good a time as any to put it out there. I'm seeing a new trend that when Person A has been disagreed with by Person B, Person A automatically deems Person B of being ignorant on the subject, not having a clue what they are talking about. After all, if Person B had simply done their homework, there would be no disagreement.

Cheers
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 24th January 2017 at 10:53.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2017), Divine Feminine (24th January 2017), Dreamtimer (24th January 2017), modwiz (24th January 2017), Myst (24th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Which brings me to something I've been noticing as of late, and now is good a time as any to put it out there. I'm seeing a new trend that when Person A has been disagreed with by Person B, Person A automatically deems Person B of being ignorant on the subject, not having a clue what they are talking about. After all, if Person B had simply done their homework, there would be no disagreement.
    This is a favored tactic of the Trump and Hil-dog lovers alike, anyone that disagrees with them is "uninformed"...it's no accident "fake news" has entered the lexicon (even though most of it's always been mostly "fake")

Hopefully soon people will realize it's more important to try to learn from one rather than prove they're "right"
    What is the purpose of your presence?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2017), Dreamtimer (24th January 2017), Fred Steeves (24th January 2017), modwiz (24th January 2017), Myst (24th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't, that was mostly for the sake of argument. However, as I've related to you before I *do* very strongly feel that there is something to the sky god legends. Remember? Not just the Greek gods, but the gods all the way back to Sumer (and probably far beyond). I think what's being described over time, is the same basic group of beings who are basically control freaks with superior technology.
    Yes I believe there’s something to the sky god legend myself, but the details are unclear and can be lost in interpretation whether it be intentionally or unintentionally. I think there were/are a lot of ‘control freaks’ back in the time and even today and likely it’s not just the well known ‘sky gods’ that you adamantly place blame on, but like I said earlier, how do you know we all don't come from different places in the universe? Currently it’s impossible to know their true motives with what we have to work with or even a clear story.

Elizabeth, you're hailing Trump as Zeus for Chrissake. Why is it so out of line for me to post just one little snippet of the f**ked up shit Zeus & company are supposed to be about? Trump has all these strong man attributes of Zeus, but we can only cherry pick the good ones? How do we know 'Zeus' has changed or evolved over time, is that just being taken for granted here?
    I didn't state you were 'out of line', those are your words not mine. I brought out additional valid points to consider. And who is cherry picking? Cherry picking what? When I look at attributes of an individual today compared to who he's been, both good and bad are included.

Your posts are coming across as extremely judgmental and I get the impression there is much fear and anger behind your comments for whatever reason and that everything is the sky god's fault(victim hood)....this is my opinion not necessarily your truth. Trump, from what I've looked at, has several attributes pointing to a possible Zeus identity, where one could say he might have a compelling case. ‘Compelling’ doesn’t necessarily mean it’s him. If one doesn’t understand reincarnation this will make no sense and my comments will seem far reaching as I’ve already clearly stated why in great detail in my above post.

Why do you fear whether ‘Zeus’ has changed or evolved over time if this reality isn’t real? What do you fear he’s going to do to you? These are questions one begins to ask when one has spent time researching the field. No one is taking anything for granted. We have to sit back and watch to see what he does. Has anything terrible been done that merits concern at this point? I don't think so.

Ah, so Executive Orders are not really dictating anything then?
    Yes it is dictating, he’s attempting to aid ‘we the people’ as quickly as possible. Who does that? People need relief asap and I can tell by watching a few of his speeches to the public/press that he realizes many are hurting financially and he's moving quickly to address some of the problems through executive orders. i.e. Obamacare and to restoring viable jobs.

I know all about the Progressive movement, which is why I'm not a fan of two of it's founders Woodrow Wilson or Teddy Roosevelt. Just because I seldom delve into deep politics on these forums, doesn't mean I haven't been doing my homework for years and years on the subject.

I don’t know how much you know about the Progressive Movement as we haven’t discussed it at great lengths. When I write my posts, I don’t just write it to the person I’m answering I also write in detail because I realize the viewer might not know, I’ve stated this before in past posts. I never implied you didn’t do the homework on the Progressive Movement. I’m sorry you feel the way you do about my comments.

It’s clear to me based on your responses and what I know personally about you, that you haven’t thoroughly researched the topic of reincarnation. So the excuse of argument A & B above doesn't hold much merit in this case as you are technically ignorant on the topic. If you had spent more time on the subject I could see your point. I see this Argument A, B 'meme' improperly being cast on the messenger. Your lack of knowledge is not a crime and we all can’t be knowledgeable in every topic. I’m ignorant about many topics which is one of many reasons as to why I don’t comment in every thread because I don't have the time to explore in depth. I merely point it out in this situation because I can see why you won’t understand my viewpoint or how I’ve connected the dots, as you haven’t done the homework in depth in this instance.

Cheers

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), Fred Steeves (24th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    This is a favored tactic of the Trump and Hil-dog lovers alike, anyone that disagrees with them is "uninformed"...it's no accident "fake news" has entered the lexicon (even though most of it's always been mostly "fake")

Hopefully soon people will realize it's more important to try to learn from one rather than prove they're "right"
    There’s no ‘tactic’ Donk and this has nothing to do with ‘fake news’. Fred directed comments at me and I answered as honestly as I could. Should I just ignore him? IF Fred was informed on the subject of reincarnation, you would have a basis for your argument. Fred like most people, is uninformed on the topic and how it works, so he can think Donald Trump isn’t Zeus, but how does one make this type of determination if one doesn’t even understand what makes a compelling case?

He’s never researched his cases, he doesn’t know the specifics of who he’s been which reflects in his responses. I know this as we’ve had private discussions about it. It doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with him or anyone else who hasn’t, it means they will not understand my viewpoint or reasoning on this topic as they have no background on the subject to reference and no personal experience of their own to refer to. There are plenty of things I know nothing about because I haven’t spent the time delving into a topic. Maybe the difference is I’m willing to admit it where most people aren’t big enough to acknowledge that they’re not well versed in a subject and that might be why they can’t see another persons viewpoint.

Why is that people can’t admit they’re uninformed about a subject rather than blaming the messenger because they don’t like the message?

Sadly you’re so busy psychoanalyzing what everyone has to say, you can’t follow your own advice ‘it’s important to try and learn from one another’, which is exactly why I often write detailed posts to share what I’ve learned, so others can learn, which that aspect and efforts portrayed in my posts seems to go right over your head.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 11:53. Reason: Dates added

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    I'm seeing a new trend that when Person A has been disagreed with by Person B, Person A automatically deems Person B of being ignorant on the subject, not having a clue what they are talking about. After all, if Person B had simply done their homework, there would be no disagreement.
    Your posts are coming across as extremely judgmental
    and I get the impression there is much fear and anger behind your comments
    and that everything is the sky god's fault(victim hood)....
    If one doesn’t understand reincarnation this will make no sense
    It’s clear to me based on your responses and what I know personally about you, that you haven’t thoroughly researched the topic of reincarnation. So the excuse of argument A & B above doesn't hold much merit in this case as you are technically ignorant on the topic.
    Wow, expand upon and double down on my observation why don't ya...

Last edited by Fred Steeves, 24th January 2017 at 21:50.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th January 2017), Dreamtimer (25th January 2017), RealityCreation (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    President Donald Trump signed a series of executive orders advancing the construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines Tuesday morning, despite the U.S. Army Corps of Engineerings turning down DAPL project permits last December.
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/po...411646595.html

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post: