Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Era Begins

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I'm familiar with the Michael teaching. I am a Sage and an Aspie, lol. I have taught myself body language and NLP listening but, still miss many social cues because they are part of group think, are not genuine and do not fit into my neurological perception/wiring. I do get telepathic imaging that compensates somewhat. Basically, I do not give a fark what meatbots think. Let them go work for a corporation. I have art and skills that have been raised to marketable levels.

Good to see you posting here.
    Sage makes sense as well.
    One of my absolute best friends of all time is a sage. Sages are pretty rare, I think something like only 2% of the population. They are amazing communicators when it comes to sending a message, but not always the best at receiving messages and as such the reading of body language and small cues can be lost as well as with Scholars.
    My buddy, Vinny was an absolutely amazing person, but he didn't really need a deep relationship with anybody. He was so damn personable and charismatic he could make friends at any given time. We would go out to events or bars and people would gravitate towards him and feel as if they had known him forever.
    He was able to disarm folks with his unconditional acceptance. It would be contagious.
    People are always judging and wieighing eachother, but no Vinny, he would walk up to you and you would feel this unconditional energy of acceptance, this unabashed natural child that had no self consciousness in the negative sense.
    This energy would be contagioius and folks would find themselves experiencing this state of unconditional acceptance for maybe the first time in their lives.
    Sages are amazing soul.
    Anyway it's good chatting with you again as well Modwiz.
    My 4 year old demands my presense, I gotta run, take care

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Elen (14th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Fred I've always respected your opinion, but I'm thinking you haven't done your homework on Hillary.
    Marcus, always nice to see you here on the south side of the tracks where the wild things roam

I've done my homework, and there really isn't that much homework to do. All you have to do is digest the wikileaks information. If that doesn't do it for you then I don't know what will.
    Now I can stand accused of a lot of things, but not doing my homework should never be one of them. My MO is digging, long term observation, meditation on such input, and listening to and trusting my instincts. If I get it wrong then I get it wrong, but it will *never* be because I was sitting around watching Beavis and Butthead re-runs during my free time.

WikiLeaks is indeed a *part* of the homework, but by no means the *complete* homework assignment, on either Hillary *or* Trump. Watching his daily Twitter feed, looking at who he associates with, how he talks to and treats people, his body language and how he carries himself (like sporting his trench coat in South Florida), how similar strong man type situations in the past have played out, the different methods in which people (including Alternative Media same as MSM) are manipulated by both seen and unseen forces, and the list goes on and on for ways to read this guy. Or any situation for that matter.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It just so happens to be that he's not a member of that particular cabal. But he is a member of a cabal, and he may end up doing almost as much damage as Killary. It would be a different kind of damage, but damage nevertheless.
    Precisely, and we shall see about the "almost" part.

You also reminded me of something there Aragorn, "outsider" my ass. Donald Trump is as much an outsider on the national and world stage of power players, as I'm an outsider to these forums. There are a myriad of memes floating around out there, and this is one of the doozies...
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 14th January 2017 at 16:20.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), donk (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jeffery Tucker did link Trump to Fascism in 2015. Though, I viewed the US since WWII as increasingly fascist.

https://tucker.liberty.me/trumpism-the-ideology/

Maybe we got invaded by aliens in the early 1900s because so many world leaders were Fascist, or maybe just Fascism is the best way if you want to have a strong executive without a King.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aKnightThatSaysNi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    A name is NOT the issue. Call it something else. Don't get bogged down in the definition named. This aligns your energy with those that deny anything is exponentially increasing to injure vaccinated children.

Your position of harping on the name is tangential to the need to stop making parents give children drugs that DO cause the symptoms and signs.
    So it's okay to advocate safety for the children, but not okay to advocate respect for and acceptance of those who are actually autistic and who are swept up with the same broom as those who have been injured by vaccines?

To invoke PUBLIC HEALTH as the reason is a fallacy. To say that it is a necessary evil that children are injured is a lie.
    I have never made any claims in the defense of mandatory vaccinations, Maggie. Like modwiz, I feel that vaccination should be a matter of free choice, and I also advocate that the production of vaccines should exclude the use of toxic preservatives.

There is a the syndrome that occurs BECAUSE of vaccination overwhelming the immune system and the nervous system.
    I've never denied that. But if you're going to equate vaccine-induced injury to autism, then you might as well say that all people of an Arabic ethnicity would be Islamic terrorists. That would be a grave injustice to all Arabic people, and especially if you consider that not even all of them are actually Muslims.

Compulsory vaccinations are the result of generalizations, and generalizations are an insult to the factual truths. People have been running away from the truth since the dawn of time, and to run away from the truth is to invite the lie. And we've all seen where that leads.

If you're opposed to the generalizations present in the industrialized health care and the political enforcement behind it, then you should be equally opposed to generalizations regarding people and phenomena, even the ones that you yourself don't particularly feel very passionate about — there may always be someone else who does feel passionate about them.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

donk (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Compulsory vaccinations are the result of generalizations, and generalizations are an insult to the factual truths. People have been running away from the truth since the dawn of time, and to run away from the truth is to invite the lie. And we've all seen where that leads.

If you're opposed to the generalizations present in the industrialized health care and the political enforcement behind it, then you should be equally opposed to generalizations regarding people and phenomena, even the ones that you yourself don't particularly feel very passionate about — there may always be someone else who does feel passionate about them.
    You are self identified with an issue and I am self identified with an issue because these issues come out of our direct experience.
    My interest is how we can always move forward towards health and freedom.
    I don't think we have any disagreements between us that are anything other than words.

So it's okay to advocate safety for the children, but not okay to advocate respect for and acceptance of those who are actually autistic and who are swept up with the same broom as those who have been injured by vaccines?
    I have respect for individuals and that is not what I meant at all.

I was only addressing what looked like frustration with the "vaccines cause autism" campaign which does create a shorthand of talkin about what children get diagnosed with AFTER vaccine injuries. The term denotes the symptoms that are evident.... they don't define the person.

We DO seem to get caged by beliefs about what words mean....

Whatever we call it, do we care about the cause?
    I think so....

The systems providing "health and nutrition" are Bought (movie 1st part....)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSAhXeB_jzA

The whole Bought movie

http://www.boughtmovie.com/partners/watch.php
    Last edited by Maggie, 14th January 2017 at 18:32.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Marcus, always nice to see you here on the south side of the tracks where the wild things roam
    Thanks Fred it's nice to see you too.

Now I can stand accused of a lot of things, but not doing my homework should never be one of them. My MO is digging, long term observation, meditation on such input, and listening to and trusting my instincts. If I get it wrong then I get it wrong, but it will *never* be because I was sitting around watching Beavis and Butthead re-runs during my free time.
    Okay okay my bad, I shouldn't have made that assumption.
    So let me state simply why Trump is a guy we should be able to get behind and see good things from.

Let's only go as far back as 9/11.
    Since 9/11 our country has been controlled by the Neo-Cons. The Neo-Cons are an offshoot of the intelligence community.
    The CIA is basically the fourth branch of our Centralized Government, and is the branch that is in control and has been for a very long time.
    Neo-Cons performed the self inflicted 9/11 for two main reasons as I see it.
    1. The first reason is the perpetuation of the petrol dollar, without which the American currency will begin to fail, and we here in America will have to undergo a drastic change in lifestyle.
    For those who need a petrol dollar tutorial, this 11 minute masterpiece should suffice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4&t=637s
    2. By securing the Governments rich in natural resources throughout the Middle East and placing US Military bases in them the US will have surrounded Russia and China, and thus would be prepared strategically and tactically to pursue their second agenda which would be a world war, after which a new world order would be instituted.

For those of us who voted for Obama because we had been conned into believing his "change" rhetoric, we were to quickly learn that Obama was following a script that was written by the regime before him. Obama was basically a Neo-Con, and Hillary we would find out is a balls out Neo-Con. Jesse Ventura coined the term Demo-Con and it fits beautifully.

So what we have is the Banksters/Millitary Industrial Complex and the Intelligence agencies all in bed with one another culminating in the Neo-Con/Demo-Con pursuit of a New World Order.

These folks control the media and especially CNN.
    So to see the intelligence agencies and their MSM mouthpieces attacking Trump to no end should tell you something.
    Trump is not their boy.
    This may not stop the *******s plan, but I think we can look forward to Trump at least throwing a monkey wrench in it for a while.

WikiLeaks is indeed a *part* of the homework, but by no means the *complete* homework assignment, on either Hillary *or* Trump. Watching his daily Twitter feed, looking at who he associates with, how he talks to and treats people, his body language and how he carries himself (like sporting his trench coat in South Florida), how similar strong man type situations in the past have played out, the different methods in which people (including Alternative Media same as MSM) are manipulated by both seen and unseen forces, and the list goes on and on for ways to read this guy. Or any situation for that matter.
    Okay so back to the wikileaks. But first let us look how the mainstream media has painted Trump into some kind of mysogenist racist or what not.
    I do not believe the worst that has been said about Trump is true. But here is the kicker. If it is true "I do not care".
    Why?
    Because what we are dealing with in Hillary and her co-horts is so beyond evil as to make the hardened conspiracy theorist flinch with disgust, fear and revulsion.
    I don't need the details of Pizzagate and or the allegations of Bill Clinton bedding children at his good friend Jeffrey Epstien's pedophile island. I don't need the damning evidence that Bill Clinton is a rapist and that Hillary has worked to silence the victims through intimidation and threats.
    You see I know this sh!t is true because I've studied the works of Cathy O'Brien, Bryce Taylor, The Nebraska Boys Town incident and many others just like this.
    The male elite around the world consider it their right, and even fashionable to practice pedophilia.
    And these are the despicable people in control.
    So, you see, when I watch the MSM saying the incredibly lame stuff they have to say about Trump, I literally laugh my ass off, because even painted as his worst Trump is a scholar and a gentleman compared to the scum who are in control.
    Last edited by DNA, 14th January 2017 at 19:27.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Fred Steeves (15th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), Wind (15th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    So, you see, when I watch the MSM saying the incredibly lame stuff they have to say about Trump, I literally laugh my ass off, because even painted as his worst Trump is a scholar and a gentleman compared to the scum who are in control.
    I can definitely go with that sentiment.
    Is there a Wild Card at play?

Trump is going to be 70 years 7 months and 7 days old the day he is inaugurated and Obama is leaving office 666 months from when he was born. Numerological Fingerprints of a larger blueprint....Jeff Rense

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDB5jCJYEu8

Is the answer to life, the universe and everything 37?
    Last edited by Maggie, 14th January 2017 at 19:21.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2017), Divine Feminine (15th January 2017), DNA (14th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), heyokah (15th January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), RealityCreation (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    The most vocal Hilary-fearer on my FB feed says that all the time, give him the bene of the doubt...a chance to show his "true colors". I guess I can understand that, I'm more of a "devil you know" kinda guy, but to each their own.

I realize the positions the hil-dog occupied show more of her "true govt power" colors...though I wonder what it will take for that type to be able to "see" the true Trump?

It's really sad that any energy is directed toward an election where the voters don't get to expect to know what they're getting from what they're voting for. I can't get past that enough to take anything we're told about things on the national politics level seriously
    Last edited by donk, 14th January 2017 at 19:29.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2017), DNA (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Exit 0 (21st January 2017), modwiz (14th January 2017), RealityCreation (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    The CIA is basically the fourth branch of our Centralized Government, and is the branch that is in control and has been for a very long time.
    Now we're getting down to it. Fully agreed on that one, except that I'll put Intelligence as the 1st branch of government, not the 4th.

and has been for a very long time.
    So then the question becomes how long, is "a very long time?" How about diving back into ancient times and beyond? I'm going to put forth the argument that the world leaders we see strutting the red carpets wherever they go, are nothing but the (witting or unwitting, it doesn't matter) props used to create the false shadow's in Plato's Cave that we love to point at and discuss endlessly, as Aragorn referenced earlier. And further, that these ever ongoing Intel operation managers (the shadow makers themselves) are merely the errand boys for a far superior entity to even them, a very dark and ancient group themselves, who I refer to as simply The Order.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQfRdl3GTw4

So this is more the sense that I look at Trump, as our current center stage shadow. The latest who is being used to make the next move on the grand chess board in a much higher level game, or more accurately put, a very high level Ritual.

"Jesus H. Christ Helen, did he really just say that in a political thread???"
    Name:  Stunned.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  6.9 KB

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), DNA (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), modwiz (15th January 2017), RealityCreation (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    For all the differences you can point about between trump and any other asshole who's occupied the POTUS seat, I see the similarities:

No matter how far away his actual actions and choices are from his stated intentions, the media (and those who believe and even those who despise the msm) have no power or voice or anything...yet we'll keep defending our "democracy"

No one has had a problem with any of the powers a POTUS has taken (or state they intend to take) that is beyond the supposed original intent to limit the power one (wo)man can have

The fact that so many people actually believe the dude in the POTUS gets to make unilateral, independent decisions...whether he actually does in reality or not.

According to my reading of history, the cheif exec is not supposed to have the power most voters project on to them (or the other candidates). A lot of this discussion just fuels the collective lies we tell ourselves about how our reality is arranged. People accuse me of being anarchist for my anti-govt rantings, without seeing that it's really not just anti-gov...it's pointing toward outright lies and cognitive dissonances we hold while anyone who knows (at that high level what the tules actually are and which of the ones we get to see are important) exploits that, which doesn't take much because we sooooo love to distract ourselves with our speculations, whether they be media fed or the ones we pat ourselves on the back here for in this "alternative" way of seeing it

Just cuz they ain't mainstream don't make NOT lies. So much speculation and projection of intent are based on pieces of information and sources we have absolutely no reason to believe. Some day maybe more than a handful of us will be able to discern reality a little better and we can make connections based on stuff we all agree upon. Until then we just contribute energy to the same circus we've grown up...sorry not true, very few of us "grow up", but ya know what I mean...with, nothing can change until we collectively stop valuing lies and respecting secrecy
    What is the purpose of your presence?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), DNA (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Exit 0 (21st January 2017), Fred Steeves (15th January 2017), modwiz (15th January 2017), RealityCreation (16th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    I can definitely go with that sentiment.
    Is there a Wild Card at play?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDB5jCJYEu8

Is the answer to life, the universe and everything 37?
    Aaaahhh, just as I shared with you on the Great Experiment thread,
    “Follow the 3’s and 7’s and then one might find who are the god’s from the heavens”-Elizabeth Marie 4/26/2016
    Thank you Aether Field for helping me with that one!

Watching this video confirms suspicions I’ve had for quite some time which suggest many of these ‘researchers’ know exactly what’s going on behind the scenes. Their purpose is to condition the audience to prepare them for what’s to come.... And is what’s to come likely:
    1. Earth is an Experiment
    2. Earth is controlled by a computer simulation
    3. We are the E.T.’s

If you look closely at a few of the pictures in the video, you will see the parallels to who Trump really is...I would be interested in knowing who commissioned some of these portraits used in the video. It’s not a coincidence that Trump is be depicted in the manner that he is....For instance, consider this portrait at the 2:07 mark...notice the UFO in the background? Are they telling you Trump is not from here? Moving on to the 6:25 mark...Notice him dressed up as Jesus? It could be implied that they consider him to be ‘the second coming’, however I would argue they’re telling you he’s from the soul group Archangel Michael & Raphael. St. Michael and Jesus are one in the same......Oh...and it’s not a mistake his coat is ‘golden’...the metal of preference for this soul group? Next at the 6:36 mark it says, ‘It’s our Holy Duty to Guard..’ The word ‘guardian’ seems to follow this soul group...why? To be determined at a future date as I see it in my own cases, but still have yet to determine why...And of course notice the 3 stars above his head?

Continuing....At the 9:49 mark you see the Grecian pillars, how coincidental...Are they telling you Trump is Zeus? Weidner goes on to say, “He’s a manifestation President, he is going to manifest like we have never seen.”

'Manifestation' is an interesting choice of words if we are truly looking at the reincarnation of Zeus. The next interesting depiction at the 10:13 mark says it all...... with Trump’s arm extended out for the Eagle, a well known symbol to Zeus. As I ponder this portrait...are they telling you he’s also the possible reincarnation of George Washington? Worthy of exploration for anyone interested. Notice the red scarlet coat? Scarlet has many meanings, but one is it was the symbolism for royalty, often where Trump’s soul group can be found...Taking a closer look at the symbolism of the Eagle as it just says it all:

“THE AETOS DIOS was a giant, golden eagle which served as Zeus' personal messenger and animal companion.”
    Source: http://www.theoi.com/Ther/AetosDios.html

And here:
    http://animal-symbols.com/eagle-symbol.html
    “As an ancient symbol the eagle is associated to solar and the Greeks regarded it as the sacred emblem of Zeus and as the highest god by the Druids.”

Expanding on something else Rense says when describing Trump’s position, he uses the term, ‘Divinely placed’. This concurs with what I’ve discovered in researching past lives. I specifically stated on the Great Experiment thread, I didn’t just play random roles from on incarnation to the next, I could tell I was being ‘strategically placed’ and likely it will be the same for everyone. This finding is based on who I had been and where I had been located. In essence, these two, Rense and Weidner are telling you the same thing....Why? Because your astrological charts are science based....you are born on specific dates for a reason. The number patterns they are observing in which I have also shared with my own case and that of ‘Apollo’s’ screams you are within a computer simulation!!! Maybe the correct term is 'iteration'? So the fact they’re saying it appears as if Trump was ‘Divinely placed’ is correct! Now the big question is...which E.T. races are running the simulation?? Is someone going to tell us? I still feel the same about something I shared long ago....all feelings of intuition has this particular soul hands down pointing to Sirius B as the ‘home’ or our soul groups origination in which I believe Trump is a part of.

I suggest to those who live in the United States- ‘The New Land’ as cited by Nostradamus....the fate of our future might be in the meaning behind the symbolism of the Eagle.

“The eagle is a symbol for power, action, speed and perception, it has powers of intuition, creativity and can balance power with grace all these because the eagle has sharp vision which gives it the ability to see hidden truths and spiritual principles.”

If there’s one thing about our soul group I have uncovered through researching our past lives, we know how to build empires and if our reincarnation backgrounds become common knowledge you will see that we’ve been architects and healers. Are we special? NO! It’s just what we do! It’s what we do.....just like the GEICO commercials, lmao...nothing more.

Lastly,
    “There’s nothing really random going on at the larger level.”- Jeff Rense

ROFL....ya.....ya think???? Cause it screams it’s all by design when one knows where to look. Thanks for the video Maggie, I love little finds like this.

**For those who haven’t read the Great Experiment thread, what I say specifically above might not make sense to you. If you have time maybe read the last few pages and it will become more clear.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 22nd January 2017 at 16:37.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), DNA (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), heyokah (15th January 2017), Maggie (15th January 2017), modwiz (15th January 2017), Myst (23rd January 2017), RealityCreation (16th January 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Now we're getting down to it. Fully agreed on that one, except that I'll put Intelligence as the 1st branch of government, not the 4th.
    So then the question becomes how long, is "a very long time?" How about diving back into ancient times and beyond?
    It's funny you should mention this. Have you watched the material on the Bohemian Grove?
    I often speculate to myself on the possibility of those same power brokers being either under the direction of an Atlantean surviving population that is probably underground, and or that these folks consider themselves descendants of these folks.
    I personally lean in the direction of there being surviving remnents of prior civilizations living on underground, whether one wishes to call them Atlantean,Lemurian or from Mu it really doesn't matter to me.
    What does matter is that we see the elite of today practicing a very old form of worship.
    Take the folks at Bohemian Grove for instance.
    There is video tape of these power brokers wearing robes and performing a "mock?" human sacrifice in front of a huge owl idol made in the image of the ancient God Moloch.
    Note also how prevalent the worship of Saturn is today. It was quite common in ancient times to sacrifice a child to Moloch and or Saturn, and this seems quite in vogue with today's "elite" in terms of the "spirit cooking" and "satanic" practices of today. Note that most of what is considered "satanic" in terms of black magic today is really Saturnistic in terms of what the elite are doing, and this many times is simplified by folks who call it "Satanic". Also, this is where the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" was going when Stanley Kubrick was killed before that film could be finished in my opinion. The hinge for my connecting ancient Atlantean practices and those practiced now can be summed up by the quote below by HP Blavatsky.

Quote Helena Blavatsky, the mother of the New Age movement says in her book titled “Isis Unveiled":

“….the Palestinian Baal, or Moloch, and Saturn are identical”
    Edgar Cayce stated the citizens of Atlantis who hybridized animal-human slaves worshiped Belial. From Belial we get Baal. Is Moloch a representation of the ancient Belial from Atlantis?
    I think so.
    Is the Bohemian Grove a meeting place for modern day ancient humans of Atlantis to confer with those who are in power here in the United States and thus the world?

Again, I think so.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Fred Steeves (15th January 2017), modwiz (15th January 2017), Novusod (15th January 2017), RealityCreation (16th January 2017), Wind (16th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 11:52.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

DNA (22nd January 2017), Fred Steeves (21st January 2017), Maggie (21st January 2017), Novusod (21st January 2017), RealityCreation (22nd January 2017)

Thanks
    I'm proclaiming my neutrality on this social folly for the following reason:

It's so hard for me to watch, "from this lonely wooden tower", and see those whom I have loved, so hopelessly lost, "among the garbage and the flowers". [quoting some of the words of Leonard Cohen]

Social dissention is morphing into total anarchy, while the other-side-of-the-coin is calling for the termination of the anarchists - with extreme prejudice. This sort of frivolity is just what the J-Helm 15 Program (link #1), and the D-Wave sentient computer system of CERN, (link #2) is looking for, i.e., a total dialectic break-down of the social order, as an alchemical distraction while the robots take total control.

The New World Order Agenda is so far ahead of the Mass of Humanity, most among us are lost in the minutia.

Perhaps I can offer some enlightenment, for those with the desire for knowledge....

Link #1:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqGEz9IqOrE
    [interview begins around the 11 minute mark]

Link #2: The "Global Information Grid" is fed into the D-Wave computer network of CERN:
    Last edited by Aragorn, 21st January 2017 at 19:00. Reason: embedded your videos :)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), JRS (24th January 2017), RealityCreation (22nd January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    I'm proclaiming my neutrality on this social folly for the following reason:

It's so hard for me to watch, "from this lonely wooden tower", and see those whom I have loved, so hopelessly lost, "among the garbage and the flowers". [quoting some of the words of Leonard Cohen]

Social dissention is morphing into total anarchy, while the other-side-of-the-coin is calling for the termination of the anarchists - with extreme prejudice. This sort of frivolity is just what the J-Helm 15 Program (link #1), and the D-Wave sentient computer system of CERN, (link #2) is looking for, i.e., a total dialectic break-down of the social order, as an alchemical distraction while the robots take total control.

The New World Order Agenda is so far ahead of the Mass of Humanity, most among us are lost in the minutia.

Perhaps I can offer some enlightenment, for those with the desire for knowledge....

[...]
    I don't know enough about the Jade Helm operation to make any meaningful comments in that regard, but on account of that "D-Wave sentient computer at CERN" that you speak of, I'm afraid you've allowed yourself to be led by the nose by the woo-woo and (deliberate or non-deliberate) misinformation floating about within this so-called "alternative community".

D-Wave is a company that seeks to build — and claims to have already built — quantum computers. Quantum computers are not sentient, but they use non-deterministic logic to make their calculations, as opposed to the deterministic approach of traditional bit-oriented computers. It's just another way of calculating what is known in information technology as "branch prediction", i.e. the logic that follows from a certain binary decision — i.e. the "on" or "off" state of the bit, or "1" and "0", if you will. Quantum computers use so-called qubits ("quantum bits"), so that their logic is not predetermined, given that a qubit can have a value of "0", "1" or a superstate, which basically comes down to "both 0 and 1 at the same time".

D-Wave's quantum computers — and there is still some debate as to whether these computers really are quantum computers or whether D-Wave is simply using the term "quantum computer" as a marketing stunt — are so far not as powerful yet as a supercomputer or a fully-blown mainframe. They are however fairly fast in comparison to similarly sized other computers, and it is believed that they would be very good for encryption.

CERN does not utilize any D-Wave computers that I know of. If they actually own one, then it will most likely only be for experimental purposes in the field of quantum physics. However, sentient it is not, and no man-made computers on this planet have so far ever reached that stage of sophistication. Even the world's fastest supercomputers, some of which run artificial intelligence engines, are not sentient. They are simply machines that follow instructions, and what sets artificial intelligence apart from other computer logic is that artificial intelligence can adapt and learn from its mistakes, but it's all done through trial and error. It uses logic which analyzes a data set and then makes statistical predictions regarding the consistency and thus accuracy of any future decisions based upon said data set. Sentience is quite a different thing.

There may (and probably are) things going on at CERN which the public is not being told about — for one, because there might be a certain risk involved and they don't want to cause any panic — but CERN is as much the topic of fabricated woo-woo nonsense as anything else in this so-called "alternative community".

The only computer operating system that CERN has "created" — even though "assembled" would be a more correct word — is a GNU/Linux distribution based upon RedHat Enterprise Linux, called Scientific Linux. It is a GNU/Linux operating system based upon the (normally commercial-only) RedHat distribution, but specifically aimed at scientific workstations. So most of the software included is of a scientific nature, even though it does of course still contain the typical office productivity software as well. And to the best of my knowledge, the distribution is not commercial and is made freely available for download.

Compared to many other GNU/Linux distributions, Scientific Linux has a very long-term support in terms of bug fixes and security updates, but the downside — at least, for certain people — is that it still uses older versions of the software, given that these older versions are tried and tested, whereas The Latest And Greatest™ is always going to contain more bugs and vulnerabilities because it hasn't been around long enough yet. Not everyone likes working with older software, but for environments where stability is important, a system like that is more desirable.

Please use your discernment on account of subjects such as this one, and perhaps better still, on account of everything that any "alt media" celebrity releases to the public. These people come off as authorities and researchers, but more often than not, they are just puzzling the pieces together like the rest of us do and forming an opinion of their own — whether correct or incorrect. And then these people release that opinion onto the masses as "the truth", capitalizing on their celebrity status as if it gives them some kind of authority over the truth.

Don't believe everything you hear, even in this so-called "alternative community". You'll be doing yourself a huge favor.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Exit 0 (21st January 2017), heyokah (27th January 2017), JRS (24th January 2017), modwiz (21st January 2017), Myst (21st January 2017), RealityCreation (22nd January 2017)