Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where Energy Flows

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Fred and All, this is an interesting topic. It really makes me wonder if where we focus our energy that contributes to the outcome in our lives, and to what degree- for example when in the astral, the process of thought is powerful enough to manifest- how much influence does thought have here in 3D? And as for humans being used in the food chain by others either alien and or interdimensional- well that makes sense to me

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2016), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (28th December 2016), Fred Steeves (27th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Fred and All, this is an interesting topic. It really makes me wonder if where we focus our energy that contributes to the outcome in our lives, and to what degree- for example when in the astral, the process of thought is powerful enough to manifest- how much influence does thought have here in 3D? And as for humans being used in the food chain by others either alien and or interdimensional- well that makes sense to me
    As a vegetarian for almost half my life, I claim no moral superiority with other humans but, I would have a card to play with any species wishing to eat me. Who knows, it might even disqualify me as being on the menu. The Reptiles have a different logic than humans, since they don't get bogged down with emotions. Of course emotions, managed correctly, greatly add to life experience. ET's are in awe of humans who rise to wisdom and gnosis. Some are even jealous.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2016), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (28th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), Fred Steeves (27th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    It really makes me wonder if where we focus our energy that contributes to the outcome in our lives, and to what degree-
    Hey there lookbeyond. Everywhere I look, in every serious endeavor (including of course the opening topic), I see that degree of focus is all important. Not just a quick focus here and there, but that gritty, long term, I'm in it for the long haul kind of determined focus. I try to keep quotes from other people to a minimum, but have never seen it summed up quite like Will Smith did:

The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is I'm not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be out-worked, period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things you got it on me in nine categories. But if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting off first, or I'm going to die. It's really that simple, right?
    For example when in the astral, the process of thought is powerful enough to manifest- how much influence does thought have here in 3D?
    Good question, and a much pondered one eh? I'm always eyeballing that one, sounds like you are as well. I did happen to catch an updated double slit experiment done recently, where researchers are taking it more seriously that the observed effects are not limited just to the quantum realm.

And as for humans being used in the food chain by others either alien and or interdimensional- well that makes sense to me
    Only so much as we allow it though, me thinks... It's back to focus, and it's partner self awareness. Life long practices both.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 27th December 2016 at 22:18.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2016), Aragorn (27th December 2016), Dreamtimer (28th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), Maggie (28th December 2016), modwiz (27th December 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've been doing a lot of standing up to people without getting personal or acting emotional. I've been trying to keep in mind the Qi Gong principle of using the opponent's energy rather than fighting back with my own.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th December 2016), Elen (28th December 2016), Fred Steeves (28th December 2016), Maggie (28th December 2016)