Thread: Richard Hall update on Madeleine McCann

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts

Richard Hall update on Madeleine McCann

Published on Nov 25, 2016 Richard Hall states this below

In November 2016 I travelled to the United States to meet and interview Peter Hyatt. Peter is a highly respected expert in statement analysis and in his work he teaches other professionals and assists law enforcement on criminal cases. When we speak, the process of constructing sentences in our mind involves deciding which tense to use, which words to select from our vocabulary and what order to put them in. This mental process all happens in a fraction of a second. If somebody is constructing sentences from their experiential memory, ie, recalling something real that actually happened to them, the process of word selection follows particular patterns and characteristics, which can be easily identified by a trained statement analyst. If however a person is fabricating and being untruthful when they speak, the natural cognitive process of choosing and ordering words is interrupted, because the mind must censor and insert artificial information in a very short time period. This means the language of somebody who is fabricating is characteristically different and can be picked up by a trained analyst like Peter Hyatt. He has analysed in depth an interview that Kate and Gerry McCann gave in 2011 and throughout the entire interview both Kate and Gerry it appears show signs of deception. Not only that, Peter determines from their language what he believes to be what it is they are concealing. The conclusions are shocking.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th November 2016), Dreamtimer (28th November 2016), Elen (2nd December 2016), Gio (1st December 2016), Herbert (27th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (1st December 2016), modwiz (1st December 2016), Novusod (27th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    I posted about Madeleine McCann (Pizzagate) yesterday in my Topical thread:

Did Kate and Gerry McCann really kill their own daughter? Maybe they are lying about something but I am not sure word twisting is going to solve this case. Consider Peter Hyatt and who ever is paying him are protecting very powerful global elites and world controllers. The very fate of the world rests in solving this case as this could bring bring down an entire cabal of pedophiles with ties the Washington Pizzagate scandal.

Both John and Tony Podesta were in Praia da Luz, Portugal on May 3rd 2007– the day Madeleine McCann vanished. The Podesta brothers were staying with a friend named “Clem” . Clement Freud, a known to be a pedophile and also the grandson of psychopathology sex expert Dr. Sigmund Freud.

Both John and Tony Podesta match the witness descriptions and police sketches.

(Only 5 minute video)
    Last edited by Novusod, 27th November 2016 at 23:01.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th November 2016), Dreamtimer (28th November 2016), Elen (28th November 2016), Gio (1st December 2016), modwiz (1st December 2016), The One (28th November 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    This makes sense of previously confusing details of the night Madeleine disappeared, a superb statement analysis. And, oddly enough, lends more credence to the Podesta theory.

The sketches do look like the Podesta brothers but it didn’t make sense that they’d be seen with her, not outside a private gathering anyway. If they were seen with her (in public), with the consent of her parents, and she was later accidentally killed, this makes far more sense, they could have allowed themselves to be seen with her, in the context that they didn’t know what was to come.

Hypothetically speaking, let’s say the analysis is correct and it has revealed the truth of what happened. So something happened and Madeleine was killed but not intentionally, an accident, so why didn’t her parents just report it? What were they doing that, when Madeleine died, they had to lie about it and say she was abducted? And then the Podesta connection begins to offer a possible answer to that.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 1st December 2016 at 00:50.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2016), Elen (2nd December 2016), Gio (1st December 2016), Greenbarry (1st December 2016), modwiz (1st December 2016), Novusod (1st December 2016), The One (1st December 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I checked on the background of the sketches, to see if it still fits with the Podesta theory and the statement analysis, as I was unaware of those details.

In keeping with these two theories -

Madeleine's parents wouldn't have reported her missing before she had died, considering her death was unintended and it's the reason for their claims of her abduction in the first place. So, for the witness testimony to be reliable, and for it to support this theory, the Podesta brothers would have had to be seen that night or shortly before it was said that Madeleine went missing, not after.

The following excerpts are from a news report in October, 2013, titled, "British detectives release efits of Madeleine McCann suspect", published by The Guardian.

The face of a suspect in the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has been released to the public by detectives.

Police have issued two efits that they believe are descriptions of the same man, who is now being sought as a priority by the British detectives leading the new McCann inquiry.

He was seen in the vicinity of the Praia da Luz resort in Portugal six years ago at the time that the three-year-old went missing. Despite numerous appeals for information over the years, the man has not come forward to talk to investigators in Portugal or Britain.

Descriptions of the suspect were given to the Portuguese inquiry by two witnesses after Madeleine disappeared.

It is only now, after Metropolitan police detectives cross-referenced all the information gathered by Portuguese detectives, private investigators and the mobile phone data from the resort, that the significance of the witness statements has been fully understood.
    So yes, that all supports these theories, the timing matches. It also supports the claims of Anon that Intel has said the Podesta brothers were in Portugal at that time. Also note that the news report writes that the police believe it's the same man and that there were two witnesses. It seems two different witnesses provided the descriptions which match the appearance of the Podesta brothers but the police had assumed they were the same person, indicating the men who look like the Podesta brothers were seen by each of the witnesses (meaning each witness saw one of the Podesta brothers), but not together, hence why they believed it was the same person but could also be two different people.

A 25-minute reconstruction of the events of 3 May 2007, with a child actor playing Madeleine, will also demonstrate that the accepted account and timeline of events on the night she went missing six years ago is wrong, police say.
    This supports the point in the conclusion of the analysis about the timeline needing to be questioned.

There is a great emphasis in the article on the previously accepted timeline being wrong. This coincides with the release of the sketches and a keen interest in the man in the sketches in particular, even though the enquiry was focussing on 41 suspects at the time.

Redwood said: "Through meticulously drawing together specific information, the team has been able to refocus the timeline and now places more significance on events that night.

"The timeline we have now established has given new significance to sightings and movements of people in and around Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

"I hope that when the public sees our investigative strands drawn together within the overall context of that appeal, it will bring in new information that moves our investigation forward."
    If Madeleine had been killed then signs of a coverup of the crime would be expected -

17 June Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa admits vital forensic clues may have been destroyed in the hours after Madeleine's disappearance as the scene was not protected properly.
    Hmmm.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 1st December 2016 at 03:45. Reason: clarifications

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2016), Elen (2nd December 2016), Gio (1st December 2016), modwiz (1st December 2016), The One (1st December 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Last post on this. I'm not sure I worded my previous post well enough to effectively convey what I'm trying to say (sorry about all the edits btw). Basically, I was looking at the statement analysis as a lead/guide and also seeing how it supports the theory of the Podesta brothers being involved, effectively combining the conclusions of the analysis and the Podesta connections to create one theory and then looking at how that holds up against other available information.

I'm shocked at how well the information matches and decided to go through any Podesta emails from that time. I was thinking there may be some photos and that I'd try getting GPS coordinates from them to confirm what Anon. has claimed they've heard from intel. about the Podestas being there at that time.

No glory with the emails but I did find something curious. The earliest Podesta email is dated 4th May, 2007. Madeleine went missing on the 3rd May, 2007. Like he deleted possible evidence in his emails. What are the chances?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2016), Elen (2nd December 2016), Gio (1st December 2016), modwiz (1st December 2016), The One (1st December 2016)