Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - Pizzagate Documentary & Pizzagate Update

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Wow DMt - thank you. And may I add that yesterday seemed a somewhat difficult day for others. Who knows why? I imagine someone does. It is quite incredible that you DMt and another person on a completely different site - both made efforts to protect me - visibly. I had thought that yesterday perhaps I should have stayed in bed - but - I did not.

Here is what I want to say:

This thread is specifically about the Pizzagate information and evidence that was and still is - available via the worldwideweb.

There is an upper case EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - that is in place for a very good reason.

I was approached and asked to write about Pizzagate. First I had to view available video footage and it was rough.

I spoke to a Moderator here and the suggestion was made to me - to place the thread within: Conspiracy Documentaries. This I did.

I examined the available video footage and made explicit time marked suggestions/comments/opinions.

This thread is specifically for the discussion of Pizzagate video footage and other related information and evidence. Discussion via the typed word can be somewhat lacking in emotion and without face to face communication - meaning and intent can be lost.

If anything I would very much like this thread to continue - again - I will repeat that I cannot believe the views are in the thousands. I did not think this thread would even reach a hundred views but there you go.

Yesterday seemed to present a situation where People were communicating and we were unable to get a good 'flow' of reciprocal understanding. Why? I cannot answer that but please know that I am a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower. I am only one voice in a vast ocean of voices. I do what I do - carefully and one step at a time. There is a long running thread here in the Highlighted Section for all sorts of details about what I am doing and with information and evidence added by members of the Public.

Today I would very much like to get this thread back to where it was - receiving views and comments. When I type in my regular - Much Peace & Much Respect - I do so in an effort to keep those words in the forefront of the mind of anyone who is good enough to give this thread their time.

I will not stop doing what I am doing - this is my Purpose. I have achieved more than I could ever have imagined. I saw a counsellor some months back - to unload and have a safe place to mention names and locations and such - information and evidence that I simply cannot make public at present. I saw her make a note on her notepad: PTSD. I stated: Post? This will never be over for me. Being a Child Abuse Whistleblower has changed the course of my life - destruction and all - my life has irrevocably changed. I accepted that years ago. As for the Disorder part: I thought that it is the paedophiles and predators who are the ones with the Disorder???

So here we are - working our way through a dark dark place. I try to shine a light because without at least trying to shine a light on a dark dark subject - we will never learn. All any of us can do is get online - join in the typed communications - and - try to respect the opinions and comments of others: In an attempt to learn and that always includes me. I am a lifelong Student and I just happen to be Teacher within this paradigm. We are All Students and We are All Teachers living on this planet that serves as a giant classroom - Yes/No/Maybe????

Much Peace & Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You are Not Nameless & You are Not Forgotten - Amanda

NB: A huge Thank You to All those People who read through what I write. I am truly grateful. I don't do paid advertisement - due to no money, no family, no external financial connections et cetera but it just goes to show that achievement does not always rest on finance. I try not to write too much about myself - I am a Child Abuse Whistleblower and I provide a voice for Victims and Witnesses and of course Anyone who wants to learn. Thank You Everyone.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2018), Aragorn (2nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd December 2017), Elen (2nd December 2017), Kathy (6th December 2017), Paloma (4th December 2017), sandy (2nd December 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    PTSD, eh? To some people, it seems, any expression of distress, however real the cause, constitutes a 'Disorder'. I gather the American Shrink Manual now classifies pretty much all emotions as pathologies...and I most certainly wouldn't go back to that 'counsellor'.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2018), Aragorn (2nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2017), Elen (2nd December 2017), Kathy (6th December 2017), Paloma (4th December 2017), sandy (6th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2018), Aragorn (3rd December 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2017), Elen (3rd December 2017), Kathy (6th December 2017), sandy (6th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have just viewed a thought provoking article. Have placed it here due to the graphic content. First Carrey is trying to tell the public about how Children are being poisoned via vaccines and trying to speak about other aspects of his life.The attached article may shock some people and may not shock others.

In 2011 - as I have stated repeatedly - I thought organised paedophilia existed but I thought it would be rare and seldom brought into any court arenas. I was wrong on the rarity and I was right on the fact that paedophiles and predators are rarely brought to justice.

What is Gibson stating? Well it is very clear to anyone who can read. I decided to post the link here for two reasons.

1. There is an upper case extreme trigger warning.

2. I think - when utilising Lateral, Critical and Divergent Thinking - that the article is linked to the pizzagate articles and the weinstein articles. There is a huge puzzle to solve and it all fits together - once you can see what is happening.

http://yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-p...es-blood-kids/

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we work our way through a dark dark place - Amanda

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2018), Aragorn (6th December 2017), Dreamtimer (6th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (6th December 2017), Elen (6th December 2017), Fred Steeves (6th December 2017), Kathy (6th December 2017), sandy (6th December 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    If Gibson had said this right after Braveheart, when he had some credibility, he’d have had some impact. Now he is just some nut job.

...wow, I can say the same thing about me 20 years ago...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2018), Aragorn (6th December 2017), Dreamtimer (6th December 2017), Elen (6th December 2017), Kathy (6th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 6th December 2017 at 11:11.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2018), Aragorn (6th December 2017), Dreamtimer (6th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (7th December 2017), Elen (9th December 2017), Kathy (6th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    After a perusal of the above site in general, it looks like a far Right wing honey pot of absurd fake news to me. Sorry Amanda.

http://yournewswire.com/
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2018), Aragorn (6th December 2017), Dreamtimer (6th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (7th December 2017), Elen (9th December 2017), Kathy (6th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fred Steeves et al - perhaps you are right. How about this as a possibility: That in order to get the truth out to the People, only the most absurd of outlets will consider the truth??? What about the fact that what some paedophiles and predators do - is so repugnant and evil, it would not matter where the article was published.

Imagine the mainstream news with headlines of Child Abuse - front and centre - including the gory blood splattered details. A lot of People would deny it straight out as made up because their completely sodium fluoridated pineal gland would prevent any type of deep thought processes.

The graphic content of Child Abuse that includes ritual sacrifice would be shunned as too hard to believe - and - that is where we are right now. From my perspective as a Child Abuse Whistleblower I can tell you - some of what has been disclosed to me is horrific.

The fact that all mainstream media is controlled by a handful of CEOs should speak volumes. Why do you think the topic of Child Abuse and in particular ritual sacrifice is not front and centre on the the news that is beamed out at People all day every day???? Because news of war torn countries is far more palatable. People with non functioning pineal glands will lap that stuff up like a cat with a bowl of cream.

So - to support my theory that it is the obscure sites that publish the more confronting of Child Abuse articles - where else will they be published??? The mainstream media shuns the topic of Child Abuse almost outright - unless of course yet another Child in care has died at the hands of their carer....

Just sharing my views - after seven years on this Child Abuse Whistleblower journey - and - continuing, I wish I could not have theories and could not write replies like this one. I know what I have come to learn and that is; paedophiles and predators fear exposure above all else. Well someone has to expose them - why not an obscure site on the worldwideweb??? The mainstream news won't touch the subject and I know why ... as do many many many others.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2018), Aragorn (6th December 2017), Dreamtimer (8th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (7th December 2017), Elen (9th December 2017), modwiz (13th August 2018), Paloma (7th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sharing a link that is not for the sensitive Human Being - you have been warned. Thought is was timely as there appears to be a drip feed of information and evidence regarding elite level paedophiles and predators at present. The drip feed seems to be gathering into a small trickle.

Second warning before anyone looks into the link provided below. Trigger Alert for Victims and Witnesses and a prepatory alert for All Concerned Others.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/2...l-gunncontrol/

Please note that Anon has been releasing direct 'drops' of information and mention 4chan - for those who like to conduct their own research. I thought that Anon 'dropping' information of this ilk, shortly after the public learns of Julian Assange being extracted from the Ecuadorean Embassy ... as interesting ....

I note on social media that there are more and more posts regarding the cabal/illuminati/whatever pushing to normalise paedophilia (really, really, really uncomfortable typing those words). I imagine that if they continue down that path, they will incite a revolution. Even those in the deepest of slumber would never allow the abuse of Children as acceptable. Surely ....

As someone with an established network of connections, regarding serious researchers and warriors - change is in the air. Children and sex is among the last frontiers to be challenged. I think that global society will react to the thought of normalised paedophilia (still very, very, very uncomfortable typing those words) as stepping over the line.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2018), Aragorn (24th July 2018), Dreamtimer (24th July 2018), Elen (24th July 2018), Kathy (24th July 2018), modwiz (13th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Sarah Westhall is getting targeted atm , she is all guns blazing this last week >

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2018), Dreamtimer (25th July 2018), Elen (25th July 2018), Kathy (26th July 2018), modwiz (13th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Given that this thread has quite a few views - I imagine that there are people still interested/intrigued by the Pizzagate topic. Chanced on an article that includes very thought provoking information about the topic of this thread.

The article is lengthy but does contain information relevant to the topic of Pizzagate. Let's keep learning - that is the only way to find answers to our questions - isn't it?

http://www.sgtreport.com/2018/08/now...reatawakening/

Nydelig Unger - You are not Nameless & You are not Forgotten.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2018), Aragorn (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), JRS (13th August 2018), Kathy (13th August 2018), modwiz (13th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Fred Steeves et al - perhaps you are right. How about this as a possibility: That in order to get the truth out to the People, only the most absurd of outlets will consider the truth??? What about the fact that what some paedophiles and predators do - is so repugnant and evil, it would not matter where the article was published.

Imagine the mainstream news with headlines of Child Abuse - front and centre - including the gory blood splattered details. A lot of People would deny it straight out as made up because their completely sodium fluoridated pineal gland would prevent any type of deep thought processes.

The graphic content of Child Abuse that includes ritual sacrifice would be shunned as too hard to believe - and - that is where we are right now. From my perspective as a Child Abuse Whistleblower I can tell you - some of what has been disclosed to me is horrific.

The fact that all mainstream media is controlled by a handful of CEOs should speak volumes. Why do you think the topic of Child Abuse and in particular ritual sacrifice is not front and centre on the the news that is beamed out at People all day every day???? Because news of war torn countries is far more palatable. People with non functioning pineal glands will lap that stuff up like a cat with a bowl of cream.

So - to support my theory that it is the obscure sites that publish the more confronting of Child Abuse articles - where else will they be published??? The mainstream media shuns the topic of Child Abuse almost outright - unless of course yet another Child in care has died at the hands of their carer....

Just sharing my views - after seven years on this Child Abuse Whistleblower journey - and - continuing, I wish I could not have theories and could not write replies like this one. I know what I have come to learn and that is; paedophiles and predators fear exposure above all else. Well someone has to expose them - why not an obscure site on the worldwideweb??? The mainstream news won't touch the subject and I know why ... as do many many many others.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda
    Wise lady indeed.

Thanks
    Many are now looking at GATES n pizza very different to 5 years ago because you know, new eyes n all, lifting of the veil has multi meanings it seems, we see the media for what it is and therefore also what it was, new eyes.