Thread: Gates spoke

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Gates spoke

Just how do you watch and adjust your 2020-22 world view, horses mouth here Aragorn so hopefulllly no ban or termination ?.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    May piss be upon him
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th July 2022), Aragorn (5th July 2022), Wind (5th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Just how do you watch and adjust your 2020-22 world view, horses mouth here Aragorn so hopefulllly no ban or termination ?.

Bill Gates is neither a doctor nor a virologist — not even by a long shot — and the fatality rates of Covid-19 are high enough to warrant vaccination. It's also not "a disease that mainly affects the elderly", although it is only logical that the elderly would be more at risk, just as they are also more at risk with any other contagious virus.

And it's not "just like the flu", because Covid-19 is a lot more contagious and causes much more nasty effects — effects that may linger for many years, if not for life. And lastly, what most people call the flu isn't even the flu but a common cold. The common cold only rarely kills anyone, but the flu — the real flu — does also kill. That's why loads of people are getting flu shots every year.

Either way, I am not going to be drawn into yet another vaccine/Covid debate with you, Vern, and I've already told you to let go of that obsession. What you look for, you will find, and the supply of anti-vaccine/Covid-denial misinformation is endless. I've told you that too.

Note: You also appear to be under the impression — or at any rate, you are saying — that we do not allow this kind of thing to be posted here in the Shire, and even more specifically, that I would not allow it. And this is blatantly false, because first of all, you've been posting this misinformation/disinformation for years on end now, and it has so far never been deleted except where it was off-topic and a duplicate of what you had already been spamming — yes, spamming — elsewhere.

Secondly, I don't make any of these decisions on my own, because the staff here works and decides as a team. And thirdly, it's not exactly the first time you post stuff like this now, is it? As the matter of fact, you've been posting this very same bullshit so often and for so long already that it's starting to sound like a broken record.

And on top of that, given how we've always refuted and debunked it, the very fact that you keep on posting it and digging for it strongly suggests that you do not believe in scientifically established facts, and that you're obsessed with proving us wrong, strengthened in your crusade by videos and articles from opinionated and commonly quite arrogant talking heads with an agenda.

So many interesting things to talk about, and yet all you can do is dig up the same old bullshit. Maybe I should start a monetized YouTube channel too, so that I'd finally become a credible information source in your opinion.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th July 2022), Wind (6th July 2022)

Thanks
    Okayyyyyy must be another one of those worlds i live in and now it be gone, all good Aragorn , all good.

Question for you Aragorn, we need to jab all 0 to 6 year olds now world wide, yes ?.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2022)

Thanks
    May i ask if this thread is a hoax, miss or diss information, please ?.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Bill Gates is neither a doctor nor a virologist — not even by a long shot — and the fatality rates of Covid-19 are high enough to warrant vaccination. It's also not "a disease that mainly affects the elderly", although it is only logical that the elderly would be more at risk, just as they are also more at risk with any other contagious virus.

And it's not "just like the flu", because Covid-19 is a lot more contagious and causes much more nasty effects — effects that may linger for many years, if not for life. And lastly, what most people call the flu isn't even the flu but a common cold. The common cold only rarely kills anyone, but the flu — the real flu — does also kill. That's why loads of people are getting flu shots every year.

Either way, I am not going to be drawn into yet another vaccine/Covid debate with you, Vern, and I've already told you to let go of that obsession. What you look for, you will find, and the supply of anti-vaccine/Covid-denial misinformation is endless. I've told you that too.

Note: You also appear to be under the impression — or at any rate, you are saying — that we do not allow this kind of thing to be posted here in the Shire, and even more specifically, that I would not allow it. And this is blatantly false, because first of all, you've been posting this misinformation/disinformation for years on end now, and it has so far never been deleted except where it was off-topic and a duplicate of what you had already been spamming — yes, spamming — elsewhere.

Secondly, I don't make any of these decisions on my own, because the staff here works and decides as a team. And thirdly, it's not exactly the first time you post stuff like this now, is it? As the matter of fact, you've been posting this very same bullshit so often and for so long already that it's starting to sound like a broken record.

And on top of that, given how we've always refuted and debunked it, the very fact that you keep on posting it and digging for it strongly suggests that you do not believe in scientifically established facts, and that you're obsessed with proving us wrong, strengthened in your crusade by videos and articles from opinionated and commonly quite arrogant talking heads with an agenda.

So many interesting things to talk about, and yet all you can do is dig up the same old bullshit. Maybe I should start a monetized YouTube channel too, so that I'd finally become a credible information source in your opinion.

Also what Gates is saying is diss, miss or hoax ?, Gates is saying bullshit that's in regard to it affecting mostly the elderly ?.

Anyways i look forward to discussing all the amazing peer reviewed data coming out atm and of course the birth and death statistics this last 18 moons which are finalllly being discussed openly in some countries.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Okayyyyyy must be another one of those worlds i live in and now it be gone, all good Aragorn , all good.

Question for you Aragorn, we need to jab all 0 to 6 year olds now world wide, yes ?.
    I don't know, Vern. I would not push a Covid-19 vaccine out to the very, very young — because they're already being vaccinated more than enough for all sorts of other stuff — but it's still safer for the world at large if people get vaccinated than if they don't. Given that the virus keeps on mutating, that decision must either way lie with the experts, and I'm not going to claim that I am one of them.

Also, I would like to point out that to the best of my knowledge, Covid-19 vaccination has been optional everywhere in the world except maybe for China. I could be wrong about that, but here in Europe, nobody has been vaccinated against their will. And I myself have not been vaccinated against Covid-19, but that's because I have autoimmune issues and because I have actually had Covid-19 twice, and so I felt that it would have been better for myself to not get the shots.

In addition to that, I also have my personal considerations with regard to the incompetent, industrialized, bureaucratic and panicky way our government handled the vaccination campaign, and how their incompetence and panic actively stigmatized those who for whatever reason chose not to get vaccinated. But that does not mean that I'd be opposed to the vaccination itself. On the contrary.

May i ask if this thread is a hoax, miss or diss information, please ?.
    Yes, it is disinformation, Vern. That's why I've moved it here.

There is a deliberate intent behind the use of that clip from Bill Gates by the two individuals in that conversation, because they obviously have an anti-vaccine opinion, and they are appealing unto their own opportunistic interpretation of what Bill Gates said for pushing their own opinion onto the masses.

Also what Gates is saying is diss, miss or hoax ?, Gates is saying bullshit that's in regard to it affecting mostly the elderly ?.

Anyways i look forward to discussing all the amazing peer reviewed data coming out atm and of course the birth and death statistics this last 18 moons which are finalllly being discussed openly in some countries.
    Yes, what Gates is saying is incorrect, and the two gentlemen in that discussion are opportunistically taking advantage of Gates' own misunderstanding.

Don't get me wrong here: Bill Gates is no friend of mine, and I'm not defending him in any way. He's a very clever and ruthless businessman who suddenly begun thinking he's a philanthropist — as many others now think of him, apparently — but his financial contributions to the scientific community in doing research on account of a Covid-19 vaccine have been more than welcome. If anything, now he's actually doing something for the benefit of humanity, which is not exactly a claim anyone can make about Gates' years as the head of Microsoft.

But of course, Gates may have an additional agenda — not necessarily an ulterior agenda, but next to putting his money to good use for the sake of humanity, he may still be looking at the business aspect of his support nevertheless — and he is most definitely not a scientist.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2022), Wind (7th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thankyou very much, i have a far better compohendee feel where you be coming from regards your opinions.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2022)