Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - Pizzagate Documentary & Pizzagate Update

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Dreamtimer - Great to see you examining the written word. I feel that one of the reasons I have made it so far - on my journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower - is due to my skills set. Having been an operational Police officer I learned all about how the law is applied. As a Teacher - area of specialty English - my eye and intellect are now finely tuned to the written word. Combine these skills and I have managed to traverse the legal system and continue to do so.

Am assisting others in my capacity as a Teacher and am seeing great results. People are making a difference by fighting the good fight. We are winning - Our United Voice - as a voice for All Children is becoming stronger and stronger and is resonating around the globe. I feel the Universe is making our journey possible - in whatever manner we contribute ....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Aragorn (3rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017), JRS (3rd March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), RealityCreation (2nd March 2017), TargeT (24th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I happened across a video of Teal Swan whose story I didn't know.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVpsMBeTjHY

I watched all three parts. In the third the reporter talks about how she filed a report and that's as far as it went because "it was all circumstantial evidence." I looked up circumstantial evidence and the first example that comes up, on wikipedia for example, is a fingerprint. That's circumstantial. It seems that investigations and convictions occur all the time based on circumstantial evidence.

Eyewitness testimony is considered to be direct, not circumstantial.

WTF?
    I chose not to watch vids also but watched Teal vid, now understand another reason why the weres are losing ( the powers that were ), she is so so much more a powerfullll woman and human being than I until now realised.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (3rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017), Greenbarry (24th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), TargeT (24th March 2017), yobear (5th March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for saying that, Aianawa. She impressed me too.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (3rd March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017), Greenbarry (24th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I chose not to watch vids also but watched Teal vid, now understand another reason why the weres are losing ( the powers that were ), she is so so much more a powerfullll woman and human being than I until now realised.
    Very good Ainawa!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (3rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Big thanks to Myst.

Good bit of info:

Last edited by Aragorn, 3rd March 2017 at 08:29. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (3rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017), Greenbarry (3rd March 2017), JRS (3rd March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), Myst (24th March 2017), sandy (6th March 2017), TargeT (24th March 2017)

Thanks
    Related imo as like, the Pgate happenings, bringing these things more into the open, Jane Fonda, child of famous actors ?, > http://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainme...dg4K&ocid=iehp

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (3rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017), JRS (3rd March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), Myst (24th March 2017), sandy (6th March 2017), TargeT (24th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Extreme Trigger Warning Continued.

Have just watched a recent episode of Dr Phil which features a brave young woman named Kendall. Please don't watch if you are feeling fragile. To me it appears to be a follow on from Pizzagate. Kendall refers to an island. Made me think of the information about a so called island that catered for the elite.

Thought it was prudent to include the link to the video here in this thread both as a follow on from the opening post and as a secure place to keep a trigger alert in place. The last thing I want to do is trigger a victim or witness - particularly if they are alone and have not yet disclosed to anyone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIWs...ature=youtu.be

Let's keep this subject open so that we can learn but also keep in mind that victims and witnesses need to be protected.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: I have many questions about the video and I will share those soon.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2017), Aragorn (24th March 2017), Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (24th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), Myst (24th March 2017), sandy (31st March 2017), TargeT (24th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I just read the Jane Fonda article. This stuff isn't new. My parents discouraged my interest in acting and modeling for the very reason that they knew people would be pushing drugs on me and making me give sex for jobs or advancement. They knew or suspected child abuse and had concerns about children being actors. There's a term known as the 'casting couch'.

Take a look at the arrest records in Virginia for sexual assault. You'll see that it's pretty easy to get away with it in that state. How many people really work hard to make sure the system actually protects women and children and men from rape and sexual abuse. People rarely even talk about men getting raped.

A fingerprint is circumstantial evidence and people like Teal got 'left behind' because the evidence was 'just circumstantial'. This crap happens all the time. It's not just elites.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2017), Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (24th March 2017), Elen (24th March 2017), Maggie (24th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), sandy (31st March 2017), TargeT (24th March 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Joe Biden frequents the island I live on annually... I imagine more of "the same" happens here as well since we have such easy access to all the places children are trafficked from lately :-/.

worst part is, most the restaurants I go to proudly have his creepy picture up on the wall...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    How many people really work hard to make sure the system actually protects women and children and men from rape and sexual abuse. People rarely even talk about men getting raped.
    Men get raped more than women (due to prison) (a shocker to most people) but male ego gets that statistic burred pretty quickly; I think over all the topic (for "normal" poeple) is so uncomfortable that it's easy to avoid thinking about (or working hard on, in the case of police?).

This year is the first year I realized how big the pedo thing is.. and I'm still a bit in shock, I don't know how it can go on so easily.

PROTESTS tomorrow!

Last edited by Aragorn, 24th March 2017 at 18:06. Reason: fixed your video links ;)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2017), Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (24th March 2017), Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Greenbarry (26th March 2017), Maggie (24th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), pointessa (24th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    This morning I woke up thinking about how badly we are hampered by the inability to KNOW what others are thinking, feeling, their motivations and the TRUTH in what they "reveal" to us.

I woke up thinking about the role that holding a secret plays in our lives...leading to black mail, to being unable to stand fully for fear of revelations.

I woke up feeling really sure that despite how badly we are being hampered, that there is something we can retrieve out of the corners and shadows of our blinded state.

Liars on the grand narcissistic level spoil us to trust in others BUT it hones a skill of subtle discernment. Narcissistic liars are shameless. They do NOT care if they are caught in lies really and they will maintain they are saying truth no matter what. It is definitely crazy making to try to confront this kind of untruthful being. They will use whatever they need to use to achieve their agena which is to serve themselves.

We in the meantime can LEARN to see them coming and avoid them. This is what I think we can DO with malignant narcissism... stay away. But people are hurt badly by the encounters and the fact that we DON"T have universal telepathy and transparency lets this kind of structure be a danger to others.

FOR INSTANCE: I think that many LIARS have used the "child sexual abuse" card to punish others. This can be seen in contentious adult relationships where a child is used as a pawn. My mother used this with my father in a divorce proceeding regarding my brother and it was TERRIBLE. It was evil IMO.
    It is relatively simple to confuse a child about what appropriate touch means.

Also, trying to undermine others can take on a hysteric quality and stick. For example the 80's cascade of Calling people by the term "satanic" was found to be NOT THE CASE in many significant cases like the McMartins. The "problem" of finding who the "witches" might be, can burn innocents as well as witches.

The McMartin day care sexual abuse case of the 1980s, prosecuted by the Los Angeles District Attorney Ira Reiner. Members of the McMartin family, who operated a preschool in Manhattan Beach, California, were charged with numerous acts of sexual abuse of children in their care. Accusations were made in 1983. Arrests and the pretrial investigation ran from 1984 to 1987, and the trial ran from 1987 to 1990. After six years of criminal trials, no convictions were obtained, and all charges were dropped in 1990. When the trial ended in 1990 it had been the longest and most expensive criminal trial in American history.[1] The case was part of day-care sex-abuse hysteria, a moral panic over alleged Satanic ritual abuse in the 1980s and early 1990s. The school was located on Walnut and Manhattan Beach Blvd.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
    However, PERSONALLY we learn to read the claims with better accuracy. I think we always need to vet the source of claims. Otherwise we may be part of the problem. Is Pizzagate true or not? It needs continued rational investigation.

One fact is clear. Some people are more at risk. We can help people be less a target. I know that people talk about boundaries with different meanings but I think I have learned one thing from Malignant Narcissistic (SERVICE to self) people. THEY want ME to be "vulnerable". They do not want to mess with prickly, edgy and guarded others. They move rapidly from vulnerable open gullible and innocent one to the next.

I think we might benefit from being taught openly about the USERS. But it would need bringing many Facts out in the open with those we think are too innocent to be cautioned? Not just "don't go with strangers" but that there are malicious intentions and that one can be STRONG to say no way. That is advice for proper parents.

This of course does not help the recipients of "family lines of abuse". There are really utterly terrible childhoods being lived. Perhaps that is what we hate most, no BLANKET remedies are to be found on planet earth and there is horror. We can triumph over all the trauma that can be experienced. That is to be celebrated.

In my childhood, I was raised by such a malignant mothering figure and she irritated my field enough so I became well bounded early on. I was SHY and quiet but had an inner iron and was no innocent. What I was was apparently vulnerable because I kept myself under wraps. I was an older person in a baby size but that served me to survive many things and not be a victim. Can we teach this skill without the trauma?

When a baby sitter or someone else tried me for the potential of abuse, I immediately reacted...not a good prey. IMO it will likely be that someone tries all children on for size. Revolted reactions: shrill and threatening to tell are unpleasant for predators IMO. THIS SERVED ME! The upshot is that my mother turned me into a newt once, being a newt helped in its way and now I am better. I have much respect for the journey we all face overcoming our "hits" on planet earth.

I don't believe many of the stories being paraded as evidence of a dark and large truth of pedophilia. Malignant narcissists are known to use horror stories to win over others. I learned a term "duping delight" which is a thrill narcissists feel when getting one over on the duped. Beware of celebrity by victim hood as a real reliable source of knowledge I think. IMO The REAL crimes are usually not so blatant and the real pedophiles will be very secretive and selective.

Well, to edit that: if a climate can be created where "pedophiles" have free reign, maybe they are not so secretive. Like the Mormon cults of pedophillic polygamy and other institutions? Maybe that is where the "islands" and the airplanes come in to play. And IF a gaurdian can sell a child as a slave. That too is institutionalized.

There is a lot of evidence of how the entertainment and modeling field is rife with abuse. With its emphasis on "external" validation of approval and where it is not just talent but "breaks" that ensure fame, it is perfect for predators to have their way. I think anyone who would choose this path and needs "fame", is at risk.

In a way, the superficial seeking of the "legitimate" avenues of "I am number one" in all systems sets up a predator prey trajectory. Cutting corners of integrity, undermining others, all that we see in "dog eat dog" dynamics is IMO all part of a system of social grading that will have abuse possible. There IS a caste system of social value that is fundamentally cruel at play that makes the ground on which all abuse is made "acceptable". This is often seen by what is condoned to have "wealth", or even a modest paycheck.

When I woke up this AM, I was thinking of "what I learned" by my inability to know all and by the HUGE lack of transparency on earth and that we will all be experiencing in some way. This is not to be excused...that earth has these horrors. It is to be GOTTEN AROUND by our own independence of valuing our own INTEGRITY (meaning our own bubble of "who I am" and unwillingness to be used OR use others) To BE independent is a rare gift we give ourselves by our own actions. To be interdependent with others is IMO egalitarian when it has HONEST interaction between free beings.

I wish we could all be free and raise free children, never be traumatized and that we could be our full selves with each other without fear. In reality, at this moment, I think we are asked to learn HOW this can be possible. So, I am praising the contrast for its ability to educate.

If we don't believe we CAN be free of the predator cycle means we bought in to a bad bargain. What I mean is that we may buy in to thinking we must participate in the victim/predator/savior model. The world seems to offer making bad bargains "to get something" we think we will value. To suss what is true and call out the liars and the perpetration of abuse in the dark cannot occur inside IGNORANCE we may unwittingly support.
    Last edited by Maggie, 24th March 2017 at 16:41.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2017), Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (24th March 2017), Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (25th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), sandy (31st March 2017), TargeT (24th March 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I was an older person in a baby size but that served me to survive many things and not be a victim. Can we teach this skill without the trauma?
    Hmm, interesting question.

We humans love to avoid struggle, yet the only time we grow is through struggle; our race is at a point now that we have "auto-immune disease" our immune systems have nothing to do and are literally attacking ourselves (and cured by introducing parasites? maybe..)... People are exposing themselves to radiation just for the bodies stress responses,,, are we removing too much struggle from our lives?

Where are the wolves for our survival instincts? Where are the parasites and infections for our immune system? Where is the struggle to eat that used to be daily? I'm not too surprised we, as a whole, are a bit crazy.

When a baby sitter or someone else tried me for the potential of abuse, I immediately reacted...not a good prey. IMO it will likely be that someone tries all children on for size. Revolted reactions: shrill and threatening to tell are unpleasant for predators IMO. THIS SERVED ME! The upshot is that my mother turned me into a newt once, being a newt helped in its way and now I am better. I have much respect for the journey we all face overcoming our "hits" on planet earth.
    But you did not take on the victim archetype, some people seem to be designed as prey and fall into this roll as default; others seem to naturally be able to sense this and almost instinctively take advantage (that joe biden video I posted above is a great example). I have some experience I think on the opposite spectrum of (what I assume to be) yours, I started a business because of one such individual with a goal of putting him out of business (which is kind of judgy and arrogant of me to assume I should be the one to punish someone else) after working with him and observing the type of person he is (and then multiple stories from young ladies later).

That was 3 years ago, we are just about over taking him in popularity if not pure numbers (he's been doing it for 20 years after all) and I continue with that same goal as one of many for the business.

I also have a woman living at my house (my wife's best friend) who just got divorced after a 10 year rough relationship, where these "dark transgressions" did occur, with several pre teen's affected.

HOWEVER:

I don't believe many of the stories being paraded as evidence of a dark and large truth of pedophilia. Malignant narcissists are known to use horror stories to win over others. I learned a term "duping delight" which is a thrill narcissists feel when getting one over on the duped. Beware of celebrity by victim hood as a real reliable source of knowledge I think. IMO The REAL crimes are usually not so blatant and the real pedophiles will be very secretive and selective.
    I completely agree with this, it's much like the label "nazi" or what ever extreme marginalizing moniker is flung about... what a great way to instantly remove someone's voice from the table & the proof is mostly vacant, usually. I often half think this (pizzagate) is something of the "deep state war" that may or may not be unfolding before us (or is that just theater too?), but some of the "coincidences" seem to be a bit much also...

If we don't believe we CAN be free of the predator cycle means we bought in to a bad bargain. What I mean is that we may buy in to thinking we must participate in the victim/predator/savior model. The world seems to offer making bad bargains "to get something" we think we will value. To suss what is true and call out the liars and the perpetration of abuse in the dark cannot occur inside IGNORANCE we may unwittingly support.
    You have a very strong approach to this, if only everyone else had that inner iron, but where does that iron come from with out temperance? I don't know that my early life was traumatic by any standard other than "oh, 1st world problems" but perspectives are perspectives and it shaped me into who I am, while there's definitely some faults there are also strengths I gained through my "trials".

I luckily joined the military so I got my "coming of age" type of ritual, something that's lacking in most of today's society which helped in shaping my perspective and self awareness. Becoming self aware enough to identify your own role in social interaction situations doesn't seem like something many do, or contemplate.. I agree education is key and it should focus on psychology and interpersonal relationships (or at the very least, logical fallacy) you know, basically the last thing you find most students exposed to unless they seek it out.

Not sure on the validity of this, still reading it's sources.. but :
    First Of The Elite Washington DC Pedophile Ring Pleads Guilty To Child Rape Democrat politician tied to D.C. pedophilia network admits multiple counts of raping children

I certainly hope this isn't a partisan effort.. If one side of the isle has this trash in it, I'm sure both do.
    Last edited by TargeT, 24th March 2017 at 18:23.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2017), Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (24th March 2017), Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (25th March 2017), JRS (25th March 2017), Maggie (24th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), sandy (31st March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Thanks and good to see you here!!

like the label "nazi" or what ever extreme marginalizing moniker is flung about... what a great way to instantly remove someone's voice from the table & the proof is mostly vacant, usually. I often half think this (pizzagate) is something of the "deep state war" that may or may not be unfolding before us (or is that just theater too?), but some of the "coincidences" seem to be a bit much also...
    There really are some weird coincidences and I do think we should be continuing to investigate. I do feel we MUST step up in taking care of children, all of one another really, in practical ways. I feel kind of passionate about creating climates of health. One climate would be that no child is left defence-less. BUT on the other hand, I KNOW we are not victims. That is why I keep thinking about healthy ENVIRONMENT...

Becoming self aware enough to identify your own role in social interaction situations doesn't seem like something many do, or contemplate.. I agree education is key and it should focus on psychology and interpersonal relationships (or at the very least, logical fallacy) you know, basically the last thing you find most students exposed to unless they seek it out.
    An environment of health would be about knowing who we are....and relationships. Life is IMO not without conflict but COULD have a beneficial field to play on...sort of abstract in a way as to what qualifies as beneficial except it would not IMO be intentionally cruel. I think cruelty is from rage and gets passed on? What means good nutrition to grow into a free being? That is Meaning not just physical but spiritual nutrition....For instance, there is a difference between two people feeling angry and having a fight (GOOD nutrition) and being in an "unfair" fight like being the brunt of a bully with no recourse (unhealthy). One should step in and stop the bully IMO. Also, not accept institutionalized set ups of predation EVER.

The hurt generated by what I have coined as "Narcissists R US" is IMO generational. Only living without empathy could make such a sick human matrix as in pedophillia. IMO this is the very crux: children are torturously deprived of love to make them hard and cold. Then they will be numbed permanently and will not be humane and on and on.......
    Last edited by Maggie, 24th March 2017 at 19:00.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2017), Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (24th March 2017), Dreamtimer (24th March 2017), Elen (25th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), sandy (31st March 2017), TargeT (24th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great to see this thread still moving along - opening up intellectual discourse on a very disturbing subject. Thank you to all readers and contributors. Huge thank you to Malc for providing me with an avenue of speech - without which I would be just another voice trying to be heard. I know I am safe here and I know I am watched/heard here.

Dr Phil?? How did he manage to get the show to air? Many of the elite level Crimes Against Children television shows are vetoed/cancelled/banned - why and how did this particular one make it to air - to be beamed out to his large following?????

Don't forget that Dr Phil has been linked to Oprah Winfrey who in turn has been linked to the cabal/illuminati/whatever. Have to factor that in until such a time as information and evidence can rule that connection out.

Is this particular show a message?????

Is this particular show a warning?????

Is this particular show a well managed psy op?????

A well produced show that has been 'beamed' out to see how many people are still well and truly in the 'sleeper' state?????

If Kendall is to make her very public actions work - she needs to name people, so that professional agencies can take action. Did this happen?????

How did she survive????? What a Heroine ... I am in awe of her strength

However I do have questions about her very public appearance on such a high profile television show. Did she come forward of her own accord????? Did she come forward as a well managed victim???? It happens people - elite level victims are managed/controlled/handled.

I have to factor in these thoughts: The entertainment 'industry' is not just about the casting couch. Look closely at ALL television/movies/media and move into Critical Thinking Mode. Note that actresses/actors/news readers/whatever - remain in the public eye for years and years. We - the public see the same faces over and over. Elite level performers earn millions of dollars and what does that do? It means that they can live a life that is way above and very separate to the rest of us. We see the same faces for many years and then a drip feed of new faces are introduced. It is a pattern of sorts.

That is why I ask the above questions about Kendall. Has she been well managed? Dr Phil even walked her out to the audience from back stage. Was he showing empathy or was he managing her??? Only Kendall knows.

The subject of Crimes Against Children is huge and is everywhere. I have been working my way through a very complex system and I have worked out why - to some extent, at least from my perspective - how and why Victims and Witnesses are not receiving justice. My actions started in 2011 and I have achieved some wins. Some cannot be made public - obviously I would NEVER name a Victim or Witness without their permission. Please know that being vocal helps. I will make more public as soon as it is safe to do so.

Stay with this subject people - as painful as it is and as complicated as it is - it demands our Global Attention. Remember this, from a former operational, university educated Police Officer - NO ONE likes to get caught and NO ONE admits to their crimes until they have nowhere to go. It is a difficult process to get any matter into a courtroom that involves a Crime Against a Child but it can be done.

Thanks again for keeping this thread alive and moving forward. Everything we do to learn about this subject - is a positive step forward to help Victims and Witnesses know that we care.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 27th March 2017 at 00:02.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2017), Aragorn (26th March 2017), Dreamtimer (27th March 2017), Elen (27th March 2017), Greenbarry (27th March 2017), Maggie (27th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), Myst (27th March 2017), Olaf (27th March 2017), sandy (27th March 2017), TargeT (27th March 2017)

Thanks

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th April 2017), Aragorn (29th March 2017), Dreamtimer (29th March 2017), Elen (29th March 2017), JRS (29th March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), sandy (29th March 2017), TargeT (29th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thought that it might add to the depth of this thread, to share some examples of related research. As a protective measure - to ensure Victims and Witnesses are not automatically triggered via words and images - I will provide the titles of the articles. Those of you who visit this thread can conduct your own research and we can at least be seen to be making an attempt to protect those within our Earthly global society who need our support.

During the early stages of my current Child Abuse Whistleblower journey I discovered some well made but deeply disturbing documentaries. Please ensure you are in a strong psychological state of mind before conducting your research - what I discovered had a huge impact on me as I know it will on other people - even those of you who think you are of sound strong mind and ethics.

1. Kinseys Pedophiles 51:24 minutes (Deeply disturbing but an absolute necessity for those who want to learn about how and why our Earthly global society has an entrenched ability to permit and nurture Crimes Against Children and in particular Child Sexual Abuse.)

2. Conspiracy of Silence 56 minutes (My understanding it is banned and was removed from the television programming schedule at the last minute. One researcher connected to this documentary was killed under very odd circumstances. More than one odd death is connected to this particular documentary.)

3. A Child of Rage 27 minutes (Heartbreaking account of a young girl who survived an horrific childhood.)

If anyone viewing this thread thinks for even a nano second/heartbeat/moment that p*&^%gate is a recent development - please know that it is not.

Stay strong and I do advise - again - to ensure absolute strength of mind and spirit before viewing any or all of the above listed educational references.

Much Peace & Much Respect - to all the Nydelig Unger & Magnifique Animaux who have been subjected to horrific abuse - and - to those Victims and Witnesses who need us to both believe them and to support them during their healing and recovery - Amanda

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2017), Elen (31st March 2017), modwiz (31st March 2017), Myst (31st March 2017), sandy (31st March 2017), TargeT (31st March 2017)