Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - Pizzagate Documentary & Pizzagate Update

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I find your recent post confusing in the image example you are using....my understanding of trigger images is not the confusion but the image you use in your analogy is real..........this is part of the new 5G technology they are implementing and hiding in all sorts of ways to offset too much concern and cactus is one such example of a hidden 5G transmitter. Very Real indeed....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st December 2017), Elen (30th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Sandy et al - The images are not for Literal Thinking. They are the closest to what I could utilise as an example. When you move into Lateral Thinking - using the images supplied - it is not literally about the technical application of 'hiding' electronics.

Thinking Laterally means utilising the images to think about how the image of a cactus could have a different meaning for a regular person or a person who is a Victim and/or Witness of Child Abuse. A regular person sees a cactus - irrespective of whether it is a pretend cactus hiding electronic applications or just a regular naturally growing cactus.

A Child Abuse Victim and/or Witness sees a cactus - but - also sees an electronic device that was used during abuse. The device may have had three prongs or three connections or three parts. So when the abused Child/Adult is in agonising pain - they recall the device and in their pain addled memory - they can see the electronic device as say, for example a cactus.

During some Child Abuse - it is a fact that causing immense pain will take the Victim and/or Witness into an altered State of Mind. While in that altered State of Mind - that is where the images and the memory of the images becomes altered. Hence the term: Altered State of Mind.

So - the images I posted were only supposed to act as an adjunct to what I had posted in my summary notes - after watching the Pizzagate Documentaries. The cactus you will note - features in some of the images contained with the Pizzagate Documentaries.

I can explain further should anyone need further support to understand why I posted the images of the cactus. Could be that they are directly connected to Child Abuse - given that they are Literally electronic 'fake' cactus however for the purpose of posting the images here - was and is - to support the notes I made early in the thread.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we all keep learning - Amanda

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (30th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    I find your recent post confusing in the image example you are using....my understanding of trigger images is not the confusion but the image you use in your analogy is real..........this is part of the new 5G technology they are implementing and hiding in all sorts of ways to offset too much concern and cactus is one such example of a hidden 5G transmitter. Very Real indeed....
    I'm afraid you are conflating a few things, sandy. The three-prong icon you are referring to has nothing to do with 5G, but is the internationally agreed-upon symbol for USB connectors.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (30th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Gee Amanda And Aragorn .......I understood what you were saying Amanda about images and triggers and just thought your analogy was somewhat over the top.....Aragorn, I know the three prong icon is the sign for a USB connector as well........

The image with the hidden technology inside a phony cactus triggered a memory for me of a presentation on 5G technology I just watched with regards to it being installed every where for the near future implementation of 5 G waves ......buildings, trees, cactus, statues, etc.....

Hope this helps to explain where I was coming from in my address to Amanda's post. Did not mean to take anything away from the importance of her message..

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (30th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sandy et al - I am sure you only added to the conversation. Sandy you did not take anything away from the thread. Perhaps there are others who benefited from the discussion. I will add Sandy that my comments are not over the top. At the elite level Child Abuse is nothing short of the works of nightmares - only it is very real for the Victims and/or Witnesses.

You yourself mentioned the trigger process. The trigger process is not always Literal - it can be Lateral and on a Critical Level there is a whole world of pain for Victims and/or Witnesses. The three pronged image - again - it is a three pronged image (the USB) that suggests plugging into a device only the device - for a Victim and/or Witness - could be an electrical or sexual device or some other device that was inserted into them - not necessarily to their genital or anus area - could be any part of their body. The other aspect is that Witnesses could have been forced to watch. They also can suffer from triggers.

A trigger could be xmas - or a birthday - that means that triggers are all around the person causing them to recall their abuse. Child Abuse is horrific - the deeper a person goes the darker and darker it gets. I have difficult days but I need to keep going. It might sound corny and even obtuse - but - someone needs to be their Voice. People need to not just know that Child Abuse is happening but that it happens amid all levels of society. Most of all People need to understand the dark nature of the really elite level Child Abuse. Any Child can disappear and never be found again.

Above it all I just want Victims and Witnesses to know - that People do care and that People are wanting to explore the subject. When we understand the subject matter - in particular the really dark aspects - then we have a chance at a new beginning.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Nydelig Unger & Magnifique Animaux You are not nameless and You are not forgotten - Amanda

NB: Anyone recall the television interview with Brittany Spears and I think Barbara Walters??? Walters, as the interviewer inserted a very unusual word into the questions and Brittany Spears changed immediately. It was as if Miss Spears entered into a completely different personality - now that is a deep Lateral/ Critical Trigger. Very indicative of elite level abuse.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (30th November 2017), enjoy being (30th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    NB: Anyone recall the television interview with Brittany Spears and I think Barbara Walters??? Walters, as the interviewer inserted a very unusual word into the questions and Brittany Spears changed immediately. It was as if Miss Spears entered into a completely different personality - now that is a deep Lateral/ Critical Trigger. Very indicative of elite level abuse.
    I haven't seen that interview, but I'm not surprised that you mention this. Britney had a rebellious breakdown a number of years ago where she went into a hair salon and had all of her hair shaved off. There's no doubt on my mind that she's under some sort of mind control. Let's not forget that she was barely 16 years old when her career started, and she was catapulted straight to the top. She's not that talented.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (30th November 2017), enjoy being (30th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wasn't that the interview where she was asked about her relationship with Justin Timberlake? She had been insisting they were abstaining but Justin had been interviewed and pretty much let everyone know that wasn't true.

I think Barbara asked her about it and she lost it. Not sure if that was the one.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (30th November 2017), enjoy being (30th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Swift was sent pretty swiftly to befriend Lorde when she snuck into the club uninvited. The over view was of momentary panic, but the beacon that was set off allowed for easy location and deployment of the 'mentor' to administer that which is required when these instances arise.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (30th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwUJfokks1M

The above clip is a really short version of the Brittany Spears interview. The word inserted into the interview by the interviewer is: Spasm. Firstly not a word that seems entirely appropriate during the questions. Secondly it is apparent within seconds that Brittany Spears enters an Altered State of Mind/Another Personality.

I really felt for Brittany Spears when I saw the interview in its entirety. It became so obvious to me that the MKUltra/Whatever was and is actually real. My understanding is that a lot of the young pop stars were 'cultivated' via the Mickey Mouse Club. Now that is another thread.

Much Peace & Much Respect - as we continue to learn about a dark subject - Amanda
    Last edited by Aragorn, 30th November 2017 at 20:17. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwUJfokks1M

The above clip is a really short version of the Brittany Spears interview. The word inserted into the interview by the interviewer is: Spasm. Firstly not a word that seems entirely appropriate during the questions. Secondly it is apparent within seconds that Brittany Spears enters an Altered State of Mind/Another Personality.
    The way I interpret this is that she isn't necessarily reacting to the word "spasm", but to the subject of the question, and she does it by first trying to be funny about it, while underneath she is actually in a lot of suppressed pain, but then that pain breaks through and she can't keep up the "happy smile" anymore, so the tears start flowing.

Still, even though my opinion here-above does not play into the trigger word meme, I see a very young girl — I would say "emotionally not mature enough to deal with what has been happening with her" — who's feeling trapped and not in control of her own life. As with many of these stars and starlets, she is being lived by others, and she probably wants out but sees no way to escape.

It is sad, indeed. Whatever the media try to depict her as, she was actually a very innocent girl in comparison to her contemporaries, and she never realized the price she would have had to pay in order to live her dream of becoming a star.

I really felt for Brittany Spears when I saw the interview in its entirety. It became so obvious to me that the MKUltra/Whatever was and is actually real. My understanding is that a lot of the young pop stars were 'cultivated' via the Mickey Mouse Club. Now that is another thread.

Much Peace & Much Respect - as we continue to learn about a dark subject - Amanda
    Oh, MKULTRA is definitely real. It even has a page on Wikipedia, so it is mainstream knowledge that this thing has taken place. And it probably still is today, under a different name.

As with so many things, the project has probably moved from under the government umbrella to the corporate sector now. That makes it harder to trace the individuals involved and hold them accountable, while also conveniently offering plausible deniability to the government.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), enjoy being (30th November 2017), sandy (1st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Totally being misundertood and no longer into debating my posts intent, as well as being a victim of what you appear to have great sensitivity too and for Amanda; I will leave this thread be from here on in........

Understanding this ugly fact of life is no problem for me or reporting it either, as a Social Worker I have done so on occassion as well. Sometimes sensitivity can overshadow critical thinking and rationality thus perception of a person words can be skewed and I will leave it at that.
    Last edited by sandy, 1st December 2017 at 02:16.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), enjoy being (30th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    With the utmost respect..

There's a time to conclude the talking, and do what one feels they are meant to do. I am getting a bit confused by all this. As a 'victim' myself, all this continuing repeated statement of intent is actually more of a trigger than any tippy toeing around the subject.

I have remained quiet about what I keep reading in here, but feel I need to point this out. Cheers.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2017), Dreamtimer (1st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), sandy (1st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is an EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING in the subject line of this thread. I would hope not to be too soft but at the same time this is a subject that needs to be brought out into the light. If a Victim and/or Witness elects to read through this thread - then I can only support them in their bravery.

I truly never thought this thread would get even a hundred views. I think perhaps what happens is that this subject is so dark that even when shining a light on it - it can be brutal. Triggers come in all shapes and forms. I have heard many many many different disclosures over seven years and continuing.

Infighting is to be avoided wherever possible please. Understanding Victims and Witnesses is of the utmost importance. Sometimes I get very irate when People say to me: Well why didn't they speak out sooner?

The energy of their ignorance could light the entire state in which I live - truly - I am not joking, the ignorance of some People is staggering. When the ignorance comes from a person who is a parent - that is truly concerning because you know that if anything happened to their Child - it would be all out war.

When entering this thread - be warned and know that a dark subject is to be discussed. Everyone has a right to an opinion and everyone has their own perspective. I am fairly sure I have mentioned the perspective aspect before - so again - be kind to one another. We will never progress to a new beginning if we cannot get through the present.

I will continue to fight this battle because if I have learned anything over seven years - it is this: Children, Adults and Animals are invariably abused and some on levels that leave horror stories in the dust. I wish I didn't know this but knowing the truth gives me strength and knowing the lies are fizzing up to the surface makes the battle worth it. If even one Victim or Witness told me to stop because I am going about it all wrong - then I would stop. Not one person has ever told me to stop - not even my enemies.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we keep learning - Amanda

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), enjoy being (1st December 2017), sandy (1st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That's fine, I don't think you understood my post at all. I'll just refrain from reading the posts and keep my thoughts to myself. I wish you a speedy recovery.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (1st December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), sandy (1st December 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Dear Amanda,

please don't stop doing this work, even if a victim/survivor ever tells you you're doing it wrong.

It's too important, and you are allowed to make mistakes along the way.

My heartfelt admiration and approval is yours, and I also ask the Creator for your constant help, protection, guidance and blessing in this awful work.
    Last edited by DMt., 1st December 2017 at 07:44. Reason: also

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), enjoy being (1st December 2017)