Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - Pizzagate Documentary & Pizzagate Update

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Exactly Aianawa - the deeper and more critically I think about the documentary and what is happening - the more I see it clearly. Children don't have a voice so they cannot speak at all. Those with money and a microphone to beam out their messages of 'fakery' seem to be concerned. With so much information and evidence on the worldwideweb - I cannot help but think: Why this particular item? Why not other items?

Incredible that a documentary video became 'viral' and was not stopped/censored/deleted in the first instance. Even more incredible is the fact that even though the documentary became 'viral' only a lone gunman went berserk, attempting to exact revenge - with a gun. He fired three shots but no one was hurt - maybe that is due to being an actor who was paid to do a 'job'.

Being 'told' the documentary is fake - reeks of control but that is just my cognition telling me to think deeply and critically and not to accept what I am being 'told' to think.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th December 2016), Dreamtimer (11th December 2016), Elen (11th December 2016), Greenbarry (12th December 2016), modwiz (28th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Biff View Post
    I thought pizzagate was a debunked hoax?

Interesting article here: http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/7/13...spiracy-theory
    An odd article. Not sure it debunks anything. Reads more like a general dig at "conspiracy theorist" which from a cursory look at their other articles isn't to far outside their normal MO. Though I guess that's pretty much in line with main stream media outlets.

It's a little concerning that these odd emails (considering who they where from, when they occurred and the language used/topics discussed) have yet to be explained by any of the people being accused of being involved (That I've heard). Surely it would just take 1 simple explanation from the relevant parties. Instead we see a large portion of the MSM decrying it without any questions being asked of those accused. Aren't journalist meant to investigate rather than shrug it off as another internet conspiracy? It's not as if it's an isolated incident. Australia 60 mins (very main stream) just did a story about similar abuse in the English parliament. All the stuff coming out about Hollywood in regards to this topic.

It always seems the same tone is present in articles such as these. Very condescending, very "you'd have to be a complete moron to believe this", very "it's a forgone conclusion". Reminds me of some article written on the UFO phenomenon.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th December 2016), Dreamtimer (12th December 2016), Elen (12th December 2016), Greenbarry (12th December 2016), Maggie (12th December 2016), modwiz (28th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The citizen investigation of Pizzagate is ongoing over at: https://voat.co/v/pizzagate

The main findings and evidence so far: https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1467064

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2016), Amanda (12th December 2016), Dreamtimer (12th December 2016), Elen (12th December 2016), Greenbarry (12th December 2016), Lemual (20th December 2016), modwiz (28th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lemual - You summed the link up perfectly.

" ... unnamed NYPD officials ..." Who or what is an official? Is the author of the article referring to Police or Administration staff or what??? Far too nebulous to be considered factual. The author continues on and mentions the shooter.

The shooter, to the best of my knowledge was a paid psy op actor. He fired three shots and no one was hurt. The part of that ludicrous situation is that the documentary video is what we in this day and age call 'viral' and this intimates that hundreds of thousands if not millions of people have had access to the actual video. One lone gunman goes berserk - ONE lone gunman???? When literally millions have viewed the documentary - to think that only one sole gunman acted in a violent manner - it does not add up and does not make sense based on logic.

It appears, to me and others may elect to disagree with me but I see the situation as one huge psy op. Desperation will lead to 'paper thin' attempts to change the course of an event. It only takes one person to stand their ground and the event will not proceed smoothly. Many many many people are looking at the documentary and they are asking questions - and - that is also all it takes to change the course of an event.

Attempts to influence the thinking of the masses is no longer an easy feat. The worldwideweb has opened up a type of Pandoras Box. People see images of horror not normally seen and they actually experience a jolt of truth. Thanks again Lem you summed it up well and inspired me to write a few words.

Kingston Frizz - the links you provided appear to support what I am attempting to state above and if one thing is clear - our Global Society is even more interested in the documentary than they were before - yes? That is how it appears to me.

Thank you Everyone who is viewing this thread and keeping it alive - as it were. Keep asking question people - that is all it takes to enter the awakened state.

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we travel through a difficult to traverse subject known as Crimes Against Children - Amanda

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2016), Dreamtimer (12th December 2016), Elen (12th December 2016), Greenbarry (12th December 2016), JRS (14th December 2016), Lemual (20th December 2016), modwiz (28th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    ... inspired me to write a few words.
    Right back at ya!

Take care and a happy fetivus to all!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2016), Amanda (20th December 2016), Dreamtimer (20th December 2016), Elen (22nd December 2016), modwiz (28th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 17th March 2017 at 17:04.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2017), Amanda (5th February 2017), Dreamtimer (5th February 2017), Elen (6th February 2017), JRS (5th February 2017), Lemual (6th February 2017), modwiz (28th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Myst - What an informative and inspiring post. It is always uplifting for me to see people viewing threads such as this one. To read insightful posts is extremely beneficial. As you state - with all that is happening on our beautiful but embattled planet: When We Fail To Protect Children - We Fail To Have A Future.

The subject of Crimes Against Children is by far the most important aspect of our society. On a personal note I also feel deeply for Animals and our Ecology however without Children, protecting our Ecology becomes a moot point. If we protect our Ecology then the flow on is that we can work towards protecting Animals. This is the crunch - without Children who manage to grow up healthy and cognitively capable - the other two are pointless - aren't they?

I also understand that videos like Pizzagate will cause upheaval in thinking and the flow on from that is debate/argument/ridicule/created chaos. I am truly grateful that people are keeping this thread alive. Keep the discussion open - it is the only way we will learn. I live in a rural setting, a long way from any capital city - what I have achieved as a Child Abuse Whistleblower is: I have sparked discussion, my actions ensured people have since come forward to professional agencies and most importantly, paedophiles and predators know that they are being watched. I will update the Child Abuse thread soon.

This thread is dedicated to all the Victims and Witnesses - they should not be reading through this thread or viewing the videos, the rest of us need to so that in self educating we can better protect them. Sometimes I wonder how many Children have fallen into the clutches of paedophiles and predators and Pizzagate certainly stimulates that thought....

Nydelig Unger - You are not nameless and You are not forgotten.

Much Peace & Much Respect - as we work our way through the pain and created chaos - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 23rd February 2017 at 21:53. Reason: Grammar - facepalm...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (6th February 2017), Elen (6th February 2017), Greenbarry (5th February 2017), Lemual (6th February 2017), modwiz (28th February 2017), Myst (5th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Have watched a few videos and will share some links and some words. I will purposely not provide the link in the usual form, where a reader can press a button for an automatic connection. I choose to share information and evidence in this manner due to; When I research I always write my notes by my own hand (keeps my cognition practiced and cursive hand writing ensures the maximum amount of cognitive ability is being exercised) so... I made handwritten notes and when I returned to them, in order to make this post - some of the links did not connect - BUT - when I typed in the title as opposed to the www address, guess what? I got the link I wanted. Hmmm .... (NB: I checked my handwritten links and they were correct.)

So I will list the videos, most of them quite short and well made I might add by virtue of their title. I will continue to do this as a protective measure as well. As a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower my priority is and will continue to be - the protection, safety and well being of all Victims and Witnesses. I know that those people who follow my threads will understand and will not whinge or whine about not having a 'press of a single button' link.

I watched;

PIZZA PARTY FINALLY OVER (Feb 2017) Arrests happening ... (1:13:57 minutes). NB: Appears that professional agencies are finally able to take proper action. It did cross my mind that perhaps due to the global interest in the heart wrenching subject of Child Abuse /Crimes Against Children - that - professional agencies are taking action to prevent a global revolution. Just because Child Abuse has not touched a family - does not mean it won't. Every person who has brought a Child into this beautiful but embattled global society, that lives upon planet Earth - needs to be aware. Perhaps people are finally realising that Children deserve our utmost attention and care. I just hope the lengthy press conference/public presentation was not a well organised psy op. Even if it is a well produced psy op - it is a start and it indicates that those who sit in the elite levels of power - can no longer sit in comfort. I imagine at least a few elite level bottoms are now fidgeting and sitting in an uncomfortable position and are not so comfortable at the present time?????

For some time I have felt that there is a quiet revolution brewing - this is due to all the contact I have as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower. I have had many many many people confide in me and I have not once betrayed a single Victim or Witness and I NEVER will. People are quietly recognising what is actually happening. I have maintained a strict regime of trust and that people is all it takes to change the course of our history - trust. Once trust is broken so is the connection and that is what the elite levels fear the most and it is happening - the circles are being broken due to the connection of trust being broken. Think about it ....

Then I found;

LEAKED: Hollywood PEDO Party Pics EXCLUSIVE Exposed (29:33 minutes) NB: Had already viewed the photographs and thought them to be quite disturbing and thought 'Creative' organisers to be creating an 'On Purpose/In Plain Sight' atmosphere. Personally I did not enjoy the narrative and that is not a negative comment to the producer of the video clip - I found the photographs/visuals to literally speak for themselves. I pressed the mute button. I would have liked to have seen the booking list that would have had the names and the amount paid for a ticket. Also, I do not think the photographs were leaked. As a moot point I do not ever think anything is 'leaked' maybe before but not at this stage of my life - if it makes it to the worldwideweb and does not get removed - then quite simply my Lateral Thinking/Critical Thinking/Creative Thinking enter my cognition and get to work....

Then I found;

CLONES:HOW TO RECOGNIZE SATAN'S CREATION (8:40 minutes).

Then I found;

WHEN SYNTHETICS MALFUNCTION! (11.40 minutes). NB: Excellent examples of 'TRIGGER' words. Thought about how their marriages/unions often fail.

Then another brief clip;

HUMAN CLONE MALFUNCTIONS (4:21 minutes).

Then a short video clip that clearly evinces Neuro Lingusitic Programming via the beam ray technology known as the television. The television guide is even referred to as a; Program Guide or referred to as 'Programming' - the clues are all there people as they say; In Plain Sight.

The information and evidence continues;

MUST WATCH!!! Pizzagate Is Real! (Mirrored from Reality Calls) (14:11 minutes).

(2017) PIZZAGATE INSANE NEW EVIDENCE! CELEBRITIES EXPOSE PIZZAGATE (6:42 minutes).

Cannot help but wonder whether the above information and evidence is a guide as to why celebrities et cetera pass from lover to lover. Their marriages never seem to last, at least some of them do but many do not. Sometimes celebrities et cetera disappear into jail or rehabilitation - well out of the public gaze/view/scrutiny. They die young and/or under strange/odd/mysterious circumstances.

So the question has to be asked: How many celebrities/movie stars/reality show personalities/radio hosts/news presenters et cetera have actually been subjected to or exposed to some type of paedophile or predatory activity????? My understanding is that clones are sterile and unable to procreate/have babies and as such this is why they so publicly adopt Children????? Even if the clone theory is not correct - something is happening - yes ?????

My understanding is that at an elite level, where sex magik (can't stand typing that word let alone reading it and sharing it but it is necessary) is practiced - new blood/genes need to be introduced into the breeding circle. Just ask any farmer who works with stock/animals, what happens when there is too much interbreeding. Farmers will purchase sperm and/or ova from distant farmers. Dreadful mutations occur when the families or close relatives/bloodlines breed/have babies/procreate.

Think back into our known sociological history where sisters and brothers often married and bore Children. It was soon realised that it was wrong not just on an ethic and moral level but on a genetic level as well. In essence - to keep a bloodline pure and very separate from the masses was not viable. It is all about science people. I came to science late in life and my mind is constantly reacting and causing me to research. I am constantly learning and my psyche is constantly stimulated.

I do not profess to have exact answers or any answers at all but this much I do know; Something is going on and we the masses have not been included in the learning ...

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we sift through all the information and evidence - Amanda

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (24th February 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2017), Elen (24th February 2017), Greenbarry (25th February 2017), JRS (24th February 2017), modwiz (28th February 2017), Myst (24th February 2017), RealityCreation (23rd February 2017), sandy (25th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 12th January 2018 at 01:16.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Amanda (28th February 2017), Aragorn (28th February 2017), Dreamtimer (28th February 2017), Elen (28th February 2017), Greenbarry (1st March 2017), JRS (1st March 2017), Lemual (3rd March 2017), modwiz (28th February 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank You Myst. I shall view the linked videos when I ready my psyche. At the stage of seven years as a Child Abuse Whistleblower - I still feel the pain of it all. When I research - even legal research I have to build myself up to the task so that my psyche can keep on with the good fight.

It would appear - that even without viewing the above linked videos - that - there is strong interest in the subject. My priority is still the safety and well being of ALL Victims and Witnesses and I would want that priority to seep through the community here and out into the wider global community. Sharing information and evidence so we can all learn is only one aspect - but - the fact that Victims and Witnesses cannot escape the triggers is another very important aspect of this subject.

The fact that this thread has been listed in a conspiracy headed forum is a start - making this thread a little difficult to find is a good thing. Never let it be said that I did not at least try to protect Victims and Witnesses. Deepest gratitude to those people who keep this thread alive - wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, when it was commenced. Thank You Malc.

Much Respect & Much Peace - As We Sort Through the Created Chaos - Amanda

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (28th February 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), Greenbarry (1st March 2017), JRS (1st March 2017), Myst (1st March 2017), RealityCreation (28th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 12th January 2018 at 01:17.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Amanda (2nd March 2017), Aragorn (1st March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), Greenbarry (2nd March 2017), JRS (1st March 2017), Maggie (1st March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nydelig Unger - You are not Nameless and You are not forgotten. The Victims and Witnesses who have come forward are incredible - inspirational does not come close.

DO NOT Watch the videos if you are feeling fragile - they are NOT for those who are not yet prepared for the true horror of what is happening.

Magnifique Animaux - You are not forgotten either.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Because without them traversing this subject and fighting the good fight is not possible - Amanda

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st March 2017), Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), JRS (2nd March 2017), RealityCreation (1st March 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    DO NOT Watch the videos if you are feeling fragile - they are NOT for those who are not yet prepared for the true horror of what is happening.
    You are one of the most caring and loving human beings Amanda!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Amanda (2nd March 2017), Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2017), RealityCreation (2nd March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can't watch them. And I'm not fragile. I just can't do it. I raised a beautiful child and any thought of anything like that ever happening to him twists my heart into a knot. And it's like every other child is mine and I can't stop it.

If there's a need I can steel myself and do it, but I won't unless I feel the specific need.

I am willing to research the subject and take action. As a teacher and child care provider I had training in looking for signs of abuse. Fortunately, I never had to face that straight on. The biggest sins regularly committed by the parents were simply not teaching the child discipline, allowing a bad diet, and inconsistency.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Amanda (2nd March 2017), Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), RealityCreation (2nd March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I happened across a video of Teal Swan whose story I didn't know.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVpsMBeTjHY

I watched all three parts. In the third the reporter talks about how she filed a report and that's as far as it went because "it was all circumstantial evidence." I looked up circumstantial evidence and the first example that comes up, on wikipedia for example, is a fingerprint. That's circumstantial. It seems that investigations and convictions occur all the time based on circumstantial evidence.

Eyewitness testimony is considered to be direct, not circumstantial.

WTF?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Amanda (2nd March 2017), Aragorn (2nd March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), Greenbarry (2nd March 2017), RealityCreation (2nd March 2017)