devout Buddhists sometimes undertake the arduous and prayerful
    practice of three steps, one bow, for the last few hundred yards of a
    journey to a sacred site. But this was California, and these two
    pilgrim-monks were young Americans. Dressed in their robes and
    sashes, carrying no money, armed with nothing but discipline and
    reverence, they walked and bowed 800 miles along the narrow
    shoulder of the Pacific Coast Highway
    --------------------------
    only read 25 pages so far... allready love them..

With Love
    Eelco

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Just found this thread before posting about some free UFO books on Amazon's Kindle store. Im currently reading the free book "The report of Unidentfied Flying Objects" by Edward Ruppelt. I didnt know he was heading up Project Bluebook at the time. In one chapter he talks about how one of the jet fighters shot at an UFO and how the intelligence officer later burned the report. Really interesting stuff from an historical perspective. I will be excited to read the next free book by Donald Keyhoe, "The flying saucers are real." There's another called "Fatal Boarding" and "The Harvest of Area 51," and "Aliens." Hope someone picks one up...cheers

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Calabash (19th January 2015), Elbie (19th January 2015), jsb_swampfox (20th January 2015), Ria (20th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have written two books which I have given to the world free of charge.

In trying to uncover and understand the abductions I was experiencing this lifetime, I went back down the time line and found that ETs often follow abductees/contactees from lifetime to lifetime. I worked with numerous other abductees and I ended up discovering an extra-terrestrial conspiracy involving Mantids, Grays, Reptilians and a human-looking ET group that is sometimes referred to as the "Annunaki" (but I called them "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" in my books).

These ET groups work together to create many different religions and religious belief systems to keep people fighting and disagreeing with one another. The Serpent Staff Pleiadians are the ancient "gods" that established god-worshipping religions and secret societies.

The first book is THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET (1995). It was written primarily for people new to the abduction phenomenon--sort of an ET 101. I also covered abductions of my family and others in that book.

The second book is THE EYE OF RA (1996) which is a more advanced book that gets into past life experiences with Ra, Ptah, and other ETs masquerading as "gods", Mantids that operate in-between lives "going-to-the-light" facilities (as well as NDEs), my underground military/Grays base abduction experiences, Nazi connection to Mantids, Grays and Mars, Reptilian abduction, ET symbology, channeling and much more.

To find my books just type my pen name "Truman Cash" and "EYE OF RA" into a search engine and you will find multiple sources for the books.
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 20th January 2015 at 04:10.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Bob (20th January 2015), mojo (20th January 2015), Ria (20th January 2015), Sooz (20th January 2015), Spiral (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is a link to a some great books:
    enjoy:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ic8ccpanzuyfwtx/LdjtPQWwHs

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Useful Post:

mojo (20th January 2015), Ria (20th January 2015)