Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Free Books Resource Thread

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by daft ada View Post
    I had absolutely nothing to do with it then? http://jandeane81.com/threads/958-Th...=4329#post4329 Post 6 :-(
    Ooop my bad! I will change the first post so that your ego may bask in the credit it deserves......

Done

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th October 2013), Mark (15th October 2013), Spiral (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 464 Posts
    Fringe Knowledge for Beginners

Foreword

"The last half of my life has been spent in the active pursuit of truth. In the following pages I sketch the broadest map of what I have learned in the fewest words possible. You will not find proof between the covers of this book, rather ideas and principles that
    give you understanding and perspective on proof existing all around and within you. The more you investigate these ideas for yourself, the more intelligently you can judge the accuracy of my map.

If ignorance is bliss, why seek truth? Because permanent freedom is far more valuable than temporary comfort. Truth frees you from the manipulation, miscalculation, and disillusionment that ignorance inevitably brings. You want to know, and no amount of external gratification can satisfy that inner vacuum yearning to be filled with meaning, purpose, and understanding.

Society once suffered from ignorant superstition; today it suffers from ignorant skepticism. When people are confronted with a challenging view, most see only that it differs from their own, and so they dismiss higher truths beyond their recognition as quickly as they would those obvious delusions beneath their threshold of gullibility. Higher knowledge is therefore fringe knowledge because those who pursue it have been alienated to the fringes of society. These fringe truth seekers follow their hearts and open their minds, having placed more importance on the liberation of their souls than the conventions of society.

Treat this book as a working hypothesis, an educated guess to be tested by your own experiences, research, and insights. Take what makes sense and leave the rest for another time."
    - 128 printed pages.

http://montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf
    Last edited by john parslow, 15th October 2013 at 18:03.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to john parslow For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th October 2013), Highland1 (15th October 2013), Mark (15th October 2013), Spiral (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Ooop my bad! I will change the first post so that your ego may bask in the credit it deserves......

Done
    Thanks. Err I think, while the correction is good I'm not sure I find the inference of the statement with it particularly pleasant. There ought to be a recognition of Highland 1 http://jandeane81.com/threads/958-Th...=4329#post4329 Post 9 too apparently, After all he was first

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daft ada For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013), Highland1 (15th October 2013), Mark (15th October 2013), Spiral (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Don't be Daft Ada!
    It does not make a hoot of difference to me as to who was first to bring up an idea because we are all in this together!
    Thank you however for insisting on keeping this a fair forum.

Russ

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013), daft ada (15th October 2013), Mark (15th October 2013), Spiral (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks. Err I think, while the correction is good I'm not sure I find the inference of the statement with it particularly pleasant. There ought to be a recognition of Highland 1 http://jandeane81.com/threads/958-Th...=4329#post4329 Post 9 too apparently, After all he was first
    Lol, I'm only playing. Text is so hard to convey humour without sounding like a real A hole! Seriously though thanks both for the idea, you can see its obviously a go-er!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

daft ada (15th October 2013), Spiral (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    It was actually my idea, cant prove it wernt!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013), Highland1 (15th October 2013), Spiral (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lol, I'm only playing. Text is so hard to convey humour without sounding like a real A hole! Seriously though thanks both for the idea, you can see its obviously a go-er!

Oooh Ben, your so passive! Lol

Russ

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013), Mark (15th October 2013), Spiral (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Oooh Ben, your so passive! Lol

Russ
    I know dude. I hate discord between humans. You'd be surprised how sharp my tongue is face to face Russ I just hold back in text for the reasons above. Most people I come across are telephone/email warriors and then a complete pussycat in the flesh. I'm the opposite! I will always be polite over text so that there is no ambiguity but I don't suffer fools face to face. (Not saying daft Ada is a fool, merely daft Ada most)....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (15th October 2013), Mark (15th October 2013), Spiral (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Dr. Karla Turner, Masquerade of Angels

http://www.whale.to/b/turner1.pdf

The following are two quotes from Dr. Turner's third and final book, which was co-written with psychic Ted Rice:
    It was during this time, not long after the neighborhood incident, that Ted received a surprisingly clear communication from a source he couldn’t identify. He’d always assumed that such messages came from the spirit world, but now with an awareness of extraterrestrial involvement he wasn’t sure. In spite of its nebulous source, the message was quite specific, about a book that Ted was directed to write. In past readings that other psychics had done for him, he had repeatedly been told that he would be involved with the production of a book. Some of the readings, all the way back to the 1970s, indicated there would be more than one book.

But Ted had never felt the urge to write a book, at least not until this new message. Now the idea caught his fancy. He felt a compulsion to write about his life and experiences, but being no writer, he was frustrated and uncertain of how to begin. So, as he’d done in the past, Ted put the whole thing in the hands of his spirit guides. He told them that if they really wanted him to write, they would have to provide him with the proper equipment and inspiration.

“I don’t even have a typewriter,” he told them. “If I’m going to do this book, then I want a word processor.”

He let the thought go with that, but later, when a friend of his died and bequeathed Ted a word processor, that challenge to the spirits came back to him. A vivid dream soon followed, in which some unidentifiable entities showed Ted the very book he was supposed to write. The next morning, he told a friend about the dream, convinced that it was important.

“They’re serious,” he said, “they really must want me to do this book. Not only did they show it to me, they even told me what to call it - THE LIGHT WORKER.”

But even though the spirits were insisting and the equipment had been provided, Ted delayed starting on the book. His doubts about the nature of these entities tempered his enthusiasm for the project. Instead of writing, Ted put his energy into the psychic readings at the bookstore, yet he continued to think about UFOs and aliens and to discuss them with his friends.

Source: Dr. Karla Turner, Masquerade of Angels, pp 19-20. Published 1994.

Later, near the end of the story, we read:

“Yes, I know this work is only just beginning,” Ted replied. “And it’s not a matter of just my own destiny any more, knowing that my friends and many others have had experiences, too. The truth is, the alien agenda has consequences for everyone. We know so little. It’s like we’re groping in the dark, and things just can’t go on like this.”

“It would take great courage, though,” Barbara reminded him, “to get beyond the fear and penetrate all the illusions that mask the aliens’ ultimate intentions.”

“And even greater courage to stand up before a disbelieving world and reveal the knowledge that I’ve endured so much to gain,” Ted added.

“You know, the aliens, or spirits or whatever they were, kept telling me to write a book, to call it ‘The Light Worker,’ and I think that’s what I should do. Only I can’t call it by that title and play into their hands promoting their goodness and kindness. I’ve got to call it something else, something that will be closer to the truth as I see it.”

“I’m sure you’ll come up with the right title,” Barbara said, taking her leave.

Source: Dr. Karla Turner, Masquerade of Angels, p 254. Published 1994

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (15th October 2013), john parslow (15th October 2013), Spiral (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know dude. I hate discord between humans. You'd be surprised how sharp my tongue is face to face Russ I just hold back in text for the reasons above. Most people I come across are telephone/email warriors and then a complete pussycat in the flesh. I'm the opposite! I will always be polite over text so that there is no ambiguity but I don't suffer fools face to face. (Not saying daft Ada is a fool, merely daft Ada most)....
    oooooooH! Russ is Highland 1, sorry I didn't know that, so in fact you already had mentioned him, Fairy Nuff Of course Daft Ada is a fool, that's why he's called Daft

Anyway here's a couple of books Hmmm well there would be if they would upload. I have six or seven of Zack Sitchens books but all are over 3 meg and some are five and six meg, what's the upload limit?

Let me try some smaller ones for now, the titles make it obvious what they are.

Nope that didn't work that book was 2.4 meg and I have a 42 meg broadband with a ten meg upload speed and it just sat there going around and around for ever. I have at least ten books I can give you but the smallest I have is about 965k let's try that. Yes that worked, but none of my pdf books are smaller, some are 40 and 50 meg

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daft ada For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013), Highland1 (15th October 2013), Mark (15th October 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts
    oooooooH! Russ is Highland 1, sorry I didn't know that, so in fact you already had mentioned him, Fairy Nuff Of course Daft Ada is a fool, that's why he's called Daft

Anyway here's a couple of books Hmmm well there would be if they would upload. I have six or seven of Zack Sitchens books but all are over 3 meg and some are five and six meg, what's the upload limit?

Nope that didn't work that book was 2.4 meg and I have a 42 meg broadband with a ten meg upload speed and it just sat there going around and around for ever. I have at least ten books I can give you but the smallest I have is about 965k let's try that. Yes that worked, but none of my pdf books are smaller, some are 40 and 50 meg
    We are in the process of moving vb database into file sysytem. This will then give us more storage

it may take up to a day or 2 to complete
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013), daft ada (16th October 2013), Mark (15th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

My dearest Daft Ada, ahem, thank you so much for sharing the book I posted earlier on this thread! Ha ha!

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1023-F...esource-Thread post #12

However, because I am a loving spiritual being, I want you to have the credit because I am a cheeky time travelling elf that likes to have fun and sneaked it in before you realised you wanted to post it!

Russ

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013), Mark (15th October 2013)

Thanks
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013), Highland1 (15th October 2013), john parslow (17th October 2013)

Thanks
    Ancient_Secret_of_the_Fountain_of_Youth_Peter_Kelder.pdf

ok uploads should be ok that last one was 2.4mb

That was quicker than i thought

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013), Highland1 (15th October 2013), john parslow (17th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Excellent Malc, we can now upload larger files thank you!

12548696-Natural-Cancer-Treatments-That-Work.pdf

Russ

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (15th October 2013)