Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP is the next President of the UNITED STATES! AP Calling Pennsylvania as a Trump Victory

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Dr Joseph P Farrell mentioned two factions...

Perhaps he is a figurehead of the other that was "opposition" until now. I think it's better to see this as an opportunity rather than problem.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), JRS (11th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I was worried before about Clinton being (s)elected and now I'm feeling at least a little more optimist about the future.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Problems are opportunities too. Either way there's big change afoot.

We learn the easy way or the hard way but we learn.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), Maggie (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    The wheel turns.

This is sort of off-topic and old news but. It is a side-event happening that should effect the DNC in a measurable way:

People who are protesting that Trump won are the people who were betrayed when the Democrats chose Clinton as their candidate IMO.
    That means IMO that it is not old news but a place to direct some serious light and heat.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th November 2016 at 14:43.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), jimmer (10th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016), Novusod (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    People who are protesting that Trump won are the people who were betrayed when the Democrats chose Clinton as their candidate IMO.
    That means IMO that it is not old news but a place to direct some serious light and heat.
    if that's true, they should have burned down the DNC headquarters.
    no. the protests are more soros funded and coordinated anti-capitalists antics.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), JRS (11th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), Maggie (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    +1 to soros funded and coordinated. I don't think anti-capitalist is really a fitting characterization; I think they are protesting as a part-time job, kind of like the anti-trump protesters in the veritas video. That makes them completely capitalists, borderline mercenary IMO.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), Maggie (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    +1 to soros funded and coordinated. I don't think anti-capitalist is really a fitting characterization; I think they are protesting as a part-time job, kind of like the anti-trump protesters in the veritas video. That makes them completely capitalists, borderline mercenary IMO.
    this article is pretty hyperbolic but it illustrates a craigslist ad calling for protestors.
    I bet this happened across the country. these are not legit protests...

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-less-t...g-chaos/34876/

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    if that's true, they should have burned down the DNC headquarters.
    no. the protests are more soros funded and coordinated anti-capitalists antics.
    That makes some sense. And maybe Trump is a wild card and not part of the system? I saw a quote to the youtube comments.
    Don't look upon this strictly in a partisan manner. It IS planned and implemented by the criminal Clinton forces, but in years past, it was all done on behalf of George W. Bush and his father, who, like the Clintons are career CIA. This is to ensure that only CIA selected candidates are elected to office. After JFK forced the resignation of DCIA Allen Dulles and fired the top echelon of CIA, plus stripped the agency of all power to act independent of presidential order (NSCMs 55, 56, & 57) the agency assassinated our president and took steps to insure that future presidents would emerge and be elected, selected from its own pool of politically chosen, nurtured, trained, enabled, sponsored and supported personnel. That's what this is all about. And Trump has beaten it via the revolutionary vote of a public repulsed by the nefarious undemocratic manipulations of fascist elements within our own governme
    nt.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    That makes some sense. And maybe Trump is a wild card and not part of the system? I saw a quote to the youtube comments.
    nt.
    sure some of that goes on, but concerning the recent anti-Trump protests, I don't buy it.

here's more about the coordinated, soros funded, moveon.org protests:

http://www.breitbart.com/live/2016-e...s-white-house/
    Last edited by jimmer, 10th November 2016 at 15:26.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    this article is pretty hyperbolic but it illustrates a craigslist ad calling for protestors.
    I bet this happened across the country. these are not legit protests...

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-less-t...g-chaos/34876/
    not legit at all. Likely to get much worse. National Guard anyone? Martial Law?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    not legit at all. Likely to get much worse. National Guard anyone? Martial Law?
    if it gets out-of-hand, for sure.

they burned a trump effigy outside the trump tower. incredibly disrespectful and crude, just like a third-world.

surprisingly, here's a similar event in LA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tEoI6wgOoA

it's all coordinated. these aren't authentic protests...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Protesters Bused in to Austin TX

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnFjnFlPqWE

PS yeah, he topic drifts...

Further depth into the Psy-op...

Last edited by lcam88, 10th November 2016 at 16:28.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), jimmer (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    “Yeah it does. My apologies for running over your interpretation; my instinct is to think people are misinformed rather than condescending. Perhaps the human instinct is to draw the same boxes and try to see how other people fit. I don't believe in saviors so I'm less inclined to look for a former carpenter."

At the end of the day the only thing we can do is introduce new ideas to people in a way they may find meaningful. Maybe Nothing will say something that seems condescending but yet be meaningful in an unintentional way
    Well said...no worries, I didn’t think you were running over my interpretation. Sometimes it’s difficult to decipher what people are meaning and often what they type is not what they mean and likely the post could have been better written so her intentions were stated more clearly. I’m not interested in critiquing people’s writing skills, however.... if one wants the viewer to understand their stance they need to take responsibility to make greater effort in clarification of their viewpoint. I can’t speak for everyone, I can only address how I don’t fit into her stated observation as she has it worded, and since she said ‘part time watchers of the world’ and I live in that ‘world’ and currently I can only spend 'part time' watching, I responded based on my own experiences.

“In a different country now. Back then did a little back and forth. +1 to shutting down the entire market to fix the problem. (Ramblings) there might even be a different way. Reform of some kind?”
    Yes reform would be ideal....like how about Trump creates the Reverse Clouded Titles Act, and with one swoop of a pen, homeowner’s titles are cleared, so we can all have the assurance that some long lost lien holder isn’t going to show up telling us we owe them money and if we don’t pay they’re foreclosing on our homes. Cause not too many people have 25k to 50k to clear their titles, which by the way are being clouded under their noses and not necessarily because they’re doing anything wrong. It’s because the system that’s set up that they’re forced to participate in and they have no other options if they want the house.....don’t get me started.....I wish fixing it was that easy and I realize it’s more complex than what I’m saying here, trying to be brief....And the problem isn’t just residential properties, it’s also commercial and residential income...oh no worries, they covered the basis to squeeze every last dollar out of their orchestrated conquest.

“Between you and I, I think politics should only ever be part-time; I think there should be greater pursuits that people work for. I realize how genuine an effort you made to work for change, following and supporting the vision of another trying to get over the hump and make a real change.
    I agree! They’ve made things so complicated the average person can’t follow and seriously there is not enough time in the day to maintain the level of studying one would have to do to establish a knowledge base. It’s ridiculous. And this is what ‘color of law’ brings you because unlike ‘common law’, things aren’t black and white; it’s all a matter of interpretation that can easily favor the perpetrators as they see fit. The complex political system we have now needs ‘the color of law’ to survive. If we had ‘common law’, which requires an injured party as you mentioned and defined, it would simplify a whole helluva a lot! Not to mention, people could actually follow and understand. After 2 years of hard core efforts I was burnt out as I began to see without any enforcement there’s not much one can do and I think this happens to a lot of grass movements. However....my participation in the ‘system’ aspect of our reality, catapulted my understanding into realizing these ‘systems’ were not the ultimate solution, which is what led me down the path of understanding and discovering the real solution. Had I stayed within those groups, my judgment would have been clouded and contaminated with relentless noise and rhetoric which reinforces the constant focus on creating more ‘systems’ to fix the problems, which is not the ultimate solution.

I’d like to see Trump assign more women(matriarchal not Hillary-like)into key positions so we can focus on bringing energetic balance back into our reality.

@Fred
    Thanks for posting the list of potential Trump cabinet holders. No doubt he’ll vet every individual, but few have the experience needed so it can be expected he’ll enlist the help of individuals who many of us feel belong on the naughty list. His kids aren’t on the list you drew up and I think they’ll be placed in prime positions which could offer the fresh approach many of us seek. His son-in-law was already walking the white house grounds today and likely another additional component to aid in the new family endeavor. It’s imperative Trump follows through with his campaign promises. One of the items at the bottom of his list is Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act......he better started arresting and prosecuting, the people need to see this....hence the upcoming role for Guilliani.

@Hillary supporters

I truly hope whatever Trump changes while in office, has a positive effect on your quality of life in a way that no other candidate has been able to achieve or has even showed any interest in wanting to achieve during your lifetime....maybe then it will restore the doubt you feel about his election win and upcoming 4 years in office. He’s not perfect now and he never will be, ...who is? But all we can do is give him a chance and hope for the best. Eight years and beyond of unimpeded lawlessness is what he’s being handed when he officially is sworn into office Jan. 17, 2017. It’s daunting just thinking about it.

EDIT TO ADD:
    Thanks for that Ann Coulter link, Icam88, that was funny!
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 10th November 2016 at 18:41.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    I don't like that Trump is picking Rudy Giuliani who is one of the key criminals behind the destruction of World Trade Center on 9/11. I get the sense that the establishment is trying to co-opt Trump's presidency. These neo-con criminals don't belong in the white house. This isn't their victory. They couldn't win by hook or by crook but they think they can sneak in the back door while we are drunk on our victory. We can NOT let that happen. The grass roots has to keep fighting to keep the message on point. Trump's presidency is not going to be business as usual.

Drain the Swamp. There are just as many criminals in the Republican establishment as there are in the Clinton foundation. They all should all be put in jail.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (14th November 2016), Dreamtimer (11th November 2016), Elen (11th November 2016), JRS (11th November 2016), lcam88 (11th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016)

Thanks
    Not sure this is on topic but I came home from work and saw Snowden talked earlier here

Snowden Q&A on how US Election affects your privacy, his pardon

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3svbmlMALM

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (14th November 2016), Dreamtimer (11th November 2016), Elen (11th November 2016), Novusod (11th November 2016)