Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP is the next President of the UNITED STATES! AP Calling Pennsylvania as a Trump Victory

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    There is an anti-establishment revolution taking place......

"So you say you want a revolution? Well don't worry, it's already happening and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the political game that the ruling oligarchs entice you to play once every four years. As the radical decentralization transforms the economy and finance and manufacturing and the media itself, the only question is whether or not you're taking part in it. Yes, the revolution is happening, and no, it will not be televised."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVJo-3JbCdY

Go here for links to show notes solutions
    #NotMyPresident? #DrainTheSwamp? The REAL Revolution Is Already Here

Solutions: The Peer-to-Peer Economy

Solutions: 3D Printing

Anarchy in Action: Spontaneous Order

Dear Government, Deliver Us From Freedom

P2P Solutions: An Open Source Investigation

Solutions: Freedom Cells

Solutions: Agorism

Solutions: Make Your Own Media
    Great post, he has been helpful in myself and many others in understanding whats going on, these last few years. Call it what you will, positive change it is and timelines.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), Elen (16th November 2016), lcam88 (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's pretty important to get the most full picture possible of this person who has been elected president. Every issue he has that's of concern could have a profound affect on his presidency and his ability to lead. In the aftermath of the Patriot Act and the War on Terror we need to be very careful. There's much we don't know about this man Trump.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Elen (16th November 2016), lift the veil (17th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I am not a Hillary supporter. In my educated opinion, BOTH are owned by the NWO. Both are pawns of the NWO. But most people who think someone is anti-Trump would wrongly assume that the person is pro-Hillary. Typical.

If you bother to look into Drumpf's past you will find names like Rotschild. Of course the Rotschilds also backed Hillary. As the NWO always does, they fund and control both sides of the conflict/war/election. But you will have naive, easily fooled people who believe a billionaire who got his start being backed by the mob and NWO names is a champion for the working people. LOL.

That is just about as ridiculous as thinking the Divine Feminine energy of the Universe would try to correct the NWO control on the planet Earth by installing a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, hate-monger, NWO shill, self-proclaimed pussy grabber in chief into the office of the presidency of the US.

Does not compute.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 16th November 2016 at 21:01.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    That's my point, we already know about Trump's past, it's no secret. And we know Hillary isn't any better. I specifically stated, I don't know your 'stance', so your argument, "But most people who think someone is anti-Trump would wrongly assume that the person is pro-Hillary. Typical.-lift the veil"... has no merit. Someone can start a thread on Hillary and they will find the same thing...waste of time....So we can go back and forth cutting and pasting articles and playing ring around the rosy and you can throw your insults, but it seems futile at this point and accomplishes nothing.

Trump is an energetic reflection of where we're at as a society. Currently we have an energetic imbalance and I'm sorry you cannot see this. We have an over patriarchal society which has been going on for thousands of years. All you have to do is look at history, it's clearly there. Please consider a quote I've posted often as it validates what I'm saying if you choose to see:

“the day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”- Nikola Tesla

10 SCIENTIFIC STUDIES THAT PROVE CONSCIOUSNESS CAN ALTER OUR PHYSICAL MATERIAL WORLD
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...aterial-world/

Maybe this is too difficult for some to understand as it does take some studying and knowledge base, but it's the premise behind what is going on if you connect the dots. You do vibrate at frequency whether you realize it or not....And you are connected to the Aether Field just like everyone else. If more understood the science behind what I say, they would better understand my viewpoint.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 16th November 2016 at 23:43.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), heyokah (17th November 2016), lcam88 (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016), Novusod (17th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Simply put imo is humanity is evolving, old timeline was Hillary, Trump in the new, either were perfect in being selected as the evolving will continue either way, love the maybe connection between trupp of Russian Czar past and present Trump, being shown atm.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), lcam88 (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016), Novusod (17th November 2016), Wind (17th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We need to go from having 'rulers' to 'leaders'. But I can only see this happening when people learn to rule themselves. We have a long way to go.

Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Solutions: Make Your Own Media
    I was gonna add...anyone here catch that Donald Trump is in the process of creating his own Media TV? Can't remember where I picked that up...was it on a recent Alex Jones show? I think Mark Levine is starting one too....with Michelle Malkin and Mark Steyn. I'm not endorsing anyone, just pointing it out so people know.

EDIT TO ADD:
    Here it is CRTV: https://www.crtv.com/?gclid=CjwKEAiA...O4HBoClXDw_wcB
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 16th November 2016 at 21:52.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), lcam88 (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here's more on the Trump T.V.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), Greenbarry (16th November 2016), lcam88 (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    @Cernovich is also saying that all lobbyists are gone.

I can imagine the proceedings there at the penthouse of Trump Palace much like an Apprentice episode...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    lol

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), lcam88 (16th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I pointed out Trump's possible media plans during the campaign.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (16th November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), lcam88 (16th November 2016), lift the veil (17th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I pointed out Trump's possible media plans during the campaign.
    Yes and the white house media pool playing their part as "competitors" in a news cycle that is rightfully painted as TV entertainment (junk food for the brains)... Even the #NeverTrump people will pay the 9.99 to watch it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), modwiz (17th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I am NOT NOT NOT sold on Trump but I felt energized by the shock. The lack of predictability was refreshing. The resulting way that people are responding is IMO showing up some real renaissance ideas.

I love the way there are ways to find new angles through the links people put out.

There is a Rense interview (11/15/2016)

11/15/2016)
    Hour 3 - Jon Rappoport -
    The State Of The Nation

From there I checked Jim Fetzer's blog (JF I like for his stand on the Sandy Hook episode which I still believe was 100% fake).

JF latest blog is about an article by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed. Then I looked him up and found this documentary. The beginning is looking at peak oil.IMO issues like Standing Rock are related to Peak Oil. We have not run out but taking it out is harder and issues like fracking, pipelines etc. are in our face.

I am not depending on politics to cure us of our problems.
    We can do thnigs so much better with what we know already but have not acted on. These ideas like permaculture, localization of resources etc. All the alternative techniques we know about can be shared for the interests of us all. What stops us is IMO what we believe is IMPOSSIBLE.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KPbBU48T7k
    Last edited by Maggie, 16th November 2016 at 23:45.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), Greenbarry (17th November 2016), lcam88 (16th November 2016), modwiz (17th November 2016), Myst (17th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Trump was saved by Wilbur Ross while working at Rothschild Inc., see below. Indebted perhaps?????

https://books.google.com/books/about...d=oZyV38q6Wt4C

Quote taken from Return of the Rothschilds: The great banking dynasty through two turbulent centuries by Herbert R. Lottman. I.B.Tauris, 1995

As info, Ross worked for 24 years in Rothschild Inc. http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/30/us/wil...ss-fast-facts/

...senior managing director Wilbur L. Ross, Jr., whose expertise was in negotiating recapitalization of companies that had been enticed by high-interest debt in the late and unlamented junk bond era (when corporate manages used such devices to raise quick money, with scarcely a look over their shoulders at what the future might cost them because of their hasty financing).

Early on, Ross put Rothschild on the new map by coming to the rescue of New York promoter Donald Trump, who had often filled the business pages - sometimes the front pages - with his cascading deals. The problem concerned on of the Trump's most conspicuous creations, a Never-Never Land resort complex called the Taj Mahal; by rescheduling debt, Ross was able to save the promoter from total loss of his property (he came out of it with 50 percent control).

By 1991 the best guess was that Rothschild Inc. was earning 1.5 million monthly in restructuring fees; Ross personally was receiving a gratifying one-third of that...
    Here is some additional interesting reading, entitled, HOW ROTHSCHILD INC. SAVED DONALD TRUMP ....http://philosophyofmetrics.com/how-r...trump-freepom/
    Last edited by lift the veil, 17th November 2016 at 14:11.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th November 2016), lcam88 (17th November 2016), Myst (17th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, what do you know, talk about synchronicity......The aforementioned Wilbur Ross, former senior managing director at Rothschild Inc, who saved Trump in the prior article, is being considered for Commerce Secretary by Donald Trump.

Please note the highlighted paragraph near the bottom of the article, reference to his tenure at Rothschild Inc..

I wonder HOW MUCH money Ross and Rothschild Inc has made off of the restructuring distressed sectors of our economy?

Of course Ross is already on Trump's economic advisory committee and was a big supporter of Trump during the election.

Is it payoff time?

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-wilbur-ro...mmerce-2447293

Who Is Wilbur Ross? The Billionaire Investor Is Reported To Be Donald Trump's Pick For Commerce Secretary

BY MARCY KREITER @MARCYKREITER ON 11/16/16 AT 8:25 PM

Billionaire investor Wilbur Ross, a vocal critic of trade deals like the North American Free Trade Agreement, reportedly is the front-runner to become president-elect Donald Trump’s commerce secretary.

Activist investor Carl Icahn appeared to confirm the possibility on Twitter.

Ross, 78, who served as an economic adviser to Trump’s campaign, has played a major role in restructuring distressed sectors of the U.S. economy, including steel, coal and textiles.

Ross heads the private equity firm WL Ross Co. LLC, a division of Invesco.

In a commentary written with business Professor Peter Navarro earlier this year for CNBC, Ross lamented politicians just don’t know how to negotiate trade deals.

"For instance, [since] President Bill Clinton signed NAFTA in 1993 … the U.S. has lost over 700,000 jobs, according to the Economic Policy Institute, while our trade deficit with Mexico has rocketed from $1.6 billion in 1993 to $60 billion in 2015, according to the Commerce Department," Ross and Navarro wrote.

He told CNBC earlier this year that though corporate America has adjusted to this reality by investing overseas “Mr. and Mrs. America” have not.

“[Ross] has both of the requisite characteristics: He’s a successful businessman, and he’s a mercantilist who wants to open foreign markets and close U.S. markets,” Dan Ikenson, director of trade policy studies at the free-market Cato Institute, told Politico Wednesday.

“Through his discretion, he could make the U.S. antidumping and countervailing duty laws more accessible to U.S. petitioners, which is bad news for consumers and consuming industries. Other than that, he can’t cause too much mischief as commerce secretary.”

Known as the “King of Bankruptcy,” Ross is not a fan of government regulation. In an interview with Fortune in 2010 as the economy was struggling in the wake of the Great Recession, Ross said government regulation is investors’ biggest concern.

“There is no evidence that more regulation makes things better,” he said. “The most highly regulated industry in America is commercial banking, and that didn’t save those institutions from making terrible decisions.”

TheStreet reports Ross would have to divest his interest in a number of companies if he accepts the post, either by selling his investments or placing them in a blind trust, and by stepping down from various boards.

TheStreet said he sits on the boards of ArcelorMittal, the world’s largest steel company; the Bank of Cyprus, Exco Resources, Sun National Bank and Nexeo Solutions. He also is a director at privately held Diamond S Shipping Co. Ltd. and Compagnie Europeenne de Wagons Sarl, and a member of the investment committee at Taiyo Pacific Partners LLC. Additionally, his ArcelorMittal profile describes him as chairman and CEO of several unlisted Invesco portfolio companies.

Ross was born in Weehawken, New Jersey, Nov. 28, 1937 to Wilbur Louis Ross Sr. and the former Agnes O’Neill. His father was a lawyer and his mother, a teacher. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Yale in 1959 and his MBA from Harvard in 1961.

He worked for investment bank Rothschild Inc. for more than 20 years and rose to become its top bankruptcy adviser. He bought an investment fund he started at Rothschild in 2000 to open the private equity firm that bears his name.

Like Trump, he’s on his third wife, Hilary Geary Ross.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 17th November 2016 at 14:07.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th November 2016), lcam88 (17th November 2016), Myst (17th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ... also, there can be no doubt that Ross has the expertise. If Trump where to choose someone without that expertise, does that mean Rothchild's will necessarily be disadvantaged. That is obviously an unintelligent rational.

The only obvious thing to note is that Trump is building a team that has a person who is uniquely qualified with a skill-set that will help him achieve his goals. Having a strong team is essential to setting more ambitious goals while also being realistic about them.
    Last edited by lcam88, 17th November 2016 at 15:19.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Myst (17th November 2016)