Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP is the next President of the UNITED STATES! AP Calling Pennsylvania as a Trump Victory

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    even here folks are being negative. no i dont vote cause im not giving my power away. i have never voted. i do know Hillary is not a good choice. Trump? better than HILLARY. he opened doors for the sleeping and time will tell the rest. its possible that trump will improve things such as health, energy and wat nots. Clean up the house and all that corruption. get the fed out of here! dang, there is just so much to list and say. to me.. this is a stepping stone and it is also how well folks wake up. he already brought out instances of the corruption running the race.
    im not sitting back but working on keshe's idea of energy. i feel it has good potential and he already introduced it to obuma so, maybe it will be reintroduced to trump. something may come out of it that is good. the mudslinging is still going on from what i see.. above..
    rome wasnt built in a day.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), GCS1103 (13th November 2016), Herbert (9th November 2016), lcam88 (9th November 2016), Maggie (9th November 2016), modwiz (9th November 2016), Novusod (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    In my line of work we have pressure and stress on deadlines, added to by nonchalant people setting the deadlines.

Often I joke about how their behaviour is similar to them having their foot on our throats, pressing down and saying...
    "Oh! Well I am not so sure about the colour your face is turning! It is a bit red for my liking do you think you could make it a little pinker please,pink is nice,it is reminds me of new born babies and pretty flowers, not like this red, now going purpley thing you are doing, I find it so negative".

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), lcam88 (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Amazed at how many part time watchers of the world think Trump is the saviour.
    But then, plenty got all flushed over Obama back in the day.
    Trump is promising to "rebuild the temple".
    Hi Nothing,
    Comments with this kind of 'tone' are what start arguments. I think many of us are well aware of Trump's imperfections as already mentioned through discussion of 'corporations' and 'color of law', in addition to the knowledge of observing people with colored pasts seemingly on the 'Trump team'. It's one of the reasons I felt I couldn't vote under such a fraudulent system. Unfortunately we are forced into this current system and have to deal with it, the best that we can. Got any better ideas? If you do, maybe start a thread and share how we can get out of this mess and then tell us how you are in the process of implementing your ideas and how your ideas are being incorporated on a national level. Maybe you already have and I just missed it as I don't have time to peruse through every thread?

I'll share my past efforts.....I got involved in trying to make a difference back in 2009 on several fronts. I was the founder of one of my states largest patriot groups and I was also the founder of the state of Idaho's GOOOH chapter. GOOOH stands for Get Out of Our House, a plan to evict all members of the House of Representatives by taking the special interest money out of the election process. Was this a silver bullet? Of course not, but it was a step in the right direction, that if successful, could be implemented within all elections. Tim Cox the founder of GOOOH put everything he had into the movement including millions of dollars of his own money. It even went national and he got as far as being interviewed on mainstream media to share the program with FOX AND FRIENDS(FOX NEWS). From that point forward he was shut out of any continuous mainstream coverage which is what it takes to reach the masses. Over a long period of time, out of money and unable to push the program over the tipping point he had to give up...It was a beautiful program and I hope to see the likes of it re-implimented in the future. I'm proud to say my state was in the top 5 of the country for the fastest growing membership of this program. Quite a feat considering our population base is only 1.6 million people in the entire state which is rather small compared to the likes of Texas and California, etc! We had a great team assisting at all levels to make this a 'goooh'.

The problem lies in the fact that 'we the people' have no enforcement. So lawlessness carries on making it impossible to block the corruption. At this election and like all the others in the past, the people didn't really have any choice, one of the reasons why I didn't vote. All we can do is hope for the best and hope Trump follows through with some of his campaign promises. Geez, just getting rid of the EPA b.s. would be a breath of fresh air.

I don't remember anyone calling Trump a 'saviour ' on this thread, those are your words. But I think people are hopeful that he will make some changes that benefit 'we the people'.

It's even more amazing to me this has to be explained.

EDIT TO ADD:

FOX AND FRIENDS GOOOH INTERVIEW

Last edited by Divine Feminine, 9th November 2016 at 19:59.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), GCS1103 (13th November 2016), lcam88 (9th November 2016), modwiz (9th November 2016), Myst (9th November 2016), Novusod (10th November 2016), sandy (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    *...backs out of thread*

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), lcam88 (9th November 2016), modwiz (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    *...backs out of thread*
    Do start that thread I mentioned, I'll be happy to check it out with an open mind. In the meantime...I need to get back to my 3D responsibility of hanging Christmas lights while it's still warm out so I can put a big smile on my niece's face this Christmas...back later I hope.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), lcam88 (9th November 2016), modwiz (9th November 2016), Myst (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing
    Amazed at how many part time watchers of the world think Trump is the saviour.
    But then, plenty got all flushed over Obama back in the day.
    The wheel turns.

Trump, unlike Obama, was an American man working against a monolitic force consisting of the entire establishment. The Democrats, the Republicans, the Media, Obama, the DOJ. I think there the circumstances cannot be more different between the way Obama got elected.

I like the way Rappaport put it, we need to keep his feet to the fire.

Quote Originally posted by Nothing
    *...backs out of thread*
    And please reconsider gracing us all on this thread with your continued participation. You raised an excellent point above that deserves thought.

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves
    Very interesting thus far, now let's see how Trump surrounds himself with Cabinet picks. So far I'm seeing the likes of Bush allies, neocons, and Goldman Sachs executives.

In the mean time, a shout out to bsbray. Hey man, you loving life today?
    Yes indeed. Let's watch. He obviously needs to keep his supporters close; in politics it is cheaper to have an enemy than a supporter sometimes. (Keep enemies close and friends closer) But that doesn't mean having enemies everywhere is a real plan. He is obviously going to need people who are in the business of money.

+1 to a shout out to bsbray.

Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry
    ...i dont vote cause im not giving my power away. i have never voted.
    If you think of "citizen" as a title of nobility, your noble status relishes you with 3 responsibilities to your "master", the state: 1 Jury Duty (judicial branch obligation), 2 Follow the law (legislative branch duty), and 3 pay your taxes (executive branch) and you are extended a few privileges in return, access to society, money to trade with, a social vessel that is your legal person amongst others where they apply.

I am not sure if you view that power issue the way I do, but as long as your Certificate of Birth (or Berth for the more arcane understandings) is held in the social trust, the person who registered birth/berth, a informant of the state, has surrendered your god-given "power" to the state so that you may identify with a persona that is your legal person. This conclusion is based on a rather deep philosophical understanding of what constitutes a sovereign, why the original 13th amendment was overwritten the way it was, and what titles of nobility have to do with western society.

If you think of money as power, something reasonably accepted in society, you may realize as I have that each dollar spent is a dollar designated to "voting" for the continued success of whoever supplied the good or service being traded for your dollar. This way of thinking about money is unorthodox, I admit, however not new. Each dollar spent buying Chevron gasoline, is a dollar that says they should continue doing business the way they are doing. A vote of confidence in their activities by a client of theirs.

We are always voting. Politics aside, that is.

I won't go so far as to suggest not participating in a political vote is a lost opportunity, but I have said these things only to plant a seed of doubt in your mind so that perhaps more people could join forces in making real change in society. For example, by buying a Tesla, you never have to directly support the future of Chevron again.

Addendum

Please note the added link above referencing the original 13th amendment...

This is sort of off-topic and old news but. It is a side-event happening that should effect the DNC in a measurable way:

Last edited by lcam88, 9th November 2016 at 23:45. Reason: addendum

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Maggie (9th November 2016), modwiz (9th November 2016), Myst (9th November 2016), Novusod (10th November 2016), sandy (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine
    I'll share my past efforts.....I got involved in trying to make a difference back in 2009 on several fronts...

The problem lies in the fact that 'we the people' have no enforcement. So lawlessness carries on making it impossible to block the corruption. At this election and like all the others in the past, the people didn't really have any choice, one of the reasons why I didn't vote. All we can do is hope for the best and hope Trump follows through with some of his campaign promises. Geez, just getting rid of the EPA b.s. would be a breath of fresh air.
    Wow!

I had a similar experience in 2009 when I was stateside. Same problem.

My brother and I where trying to find a solution for people whos homes where being swept up from under their feet during that mortgage crisis. It was clear that may detail around the bankers claims where illegal or even fraudulent and such inconsistencies should have been sufficient in a court interested in upholding the law to prevent people from losing their homes.

The philosophical standpoint that I still hold, despite the drawbacks, is that the system is perfect, as in whole and complete. I've had to revise my understanding of justice to be less rigorous to ideas of equity based fairness and more aligned with status-quo based fairness.

And it is on that point that I think we have reason to be hopeful: Trump appears to represent a change from the status-quo; we are all hopeful that it may be an improvement type of change. "Savior" is a word that exaggerates the type of "hope" or expectation appropriate for each of us to have. That is where my disagreement with Nothing lies.

I've snipped a bible that I typed in for the sake of trying to stay more on-topic.
    Last edited by lcam88, 10th November 2016 at 00:53.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Myst (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey, forgot to mention in that GOOOH video I shared, post #48, there's a picture of me at the 48 second mark. It's when I was launching the program in Idaho in front of our state capital with approx. 5,000 people present...yikes! Funny I was sitting their watching the video and completely forgot Tim had put that in there.

Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Wow!

I had a similar experience in 2009 when I was stateside. Same problem.
    Yes enforcement likely is a major problem across the world. People are dumbfounded that Hillary is above the law and never held accountable for any of her crimes where others are convicted and imprisoned for the same offenses. It's preposterous! All the more reason behind Trump's victory as the public who are aware, have become sick and tired of the lawlessness. Our courts are often corrupt, so expecting legitimate support from the judicial system is the equivalent to playing Russian roulette. What is one to do?

My brother and I where trying to find a solution for people whos homes where being swept up from under their feet during that mortgage crisis. It was clear that may detail around the bankers claims where illegal or even fraudulent and such inconsistencies should have been sufficient in a court interested in upholding the law to prevent people from losing their homes.
    I'm assuming you're in a different country? As you're probably aware, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA has the same problem. I worked as a Realtor so I became quite familiar with the fraud affecting the real estate industry; most agents have no clue they're buying and selling clouded titles which is against the law and yet the banks are allowed to proceed forward as if nothing is going on. Clouded titles became the nemesis for the bankers as the question became, how can you foreclose on a homeowner if you can't prove you have clear title in the first place....and clearly the banks knew exactly what they were doing. I became self taught under the direction of Dave Krieger, a paralegal and founder of CloudedTitles .com....Geez, what an eye opening education Dave provided! Appalling when you see how bad things really are...Will Trump the 'real estate moguel' fix this aspect? LMAO...because seriously the entire market should be shut down in order to address this 'little problem', but I'm not holding my breath....maybe, just maybe in the future integrity will be restored.

And it is on that point that I think we have reason to be hopeful: Trump appears to represent a change from the status-quo; we are all hopeful that it may be an improvement type of change. "Savior" is a word that exaggerates the type of "hope" or expectation appropriate for each of us to have. That is where my disagreement with Nothing lies.
    Well I just thought the post came across as condescending. Of course apologies in advance if I'm misinterpreting the intentions. I don't even get the 'part time' comment aspect. Like who has time to spend on this crap 24/7?? I think I've done pretty darn good considering I have to work for a living and have other responsibilities that take priority over my 'part time' watching. And seriously, in the past when I was running those two organizations, it was anything but 'part-time' researching. It was nothing for me to field 400 emails a day between my job and group responsibilities. Oh and don't mind you I did it for almost 2 years, not expecting a dime for my efforts. So when people get rhetorical, I find it annoying when they know nothing of me, my situation, or efforts I've made pertaining to my knowledge base.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), Greenbarry (11th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), Myst (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's worth exploring Trump's 100 day plan when he first gets into office.

I've never seen any candidate take this approach so it's refreshing. Here it is in pdf form:
    https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_lan...ontractv02.pdf

http://www.ktvb.com/news/politics/tr...fice/350380748

Trump's plan for first 100 days in office
    Republican candidate Donald Trump won the presidency Tuesday night and pushed for unity during his victory speech. So, what exactly is he going to do to bring unity to the divided country he will be leading?

Trump's website has a "100-day action plan to Make America Great Again." The document says it is a contract between Trump and the American voter and will restore honesty, accountability and bring change to Washington.

It begins by listing six measures to clean up corruption in Washington, seven actions to protect American workers, and five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law.

Among these include a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of foreign government, removal of more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants, a renegotiation of NAFTA, withdrawal from Trans-Pacific Partnership, direction for the Secretary of Treasury to label China as a currency manipulator, cancel "unconstitutional" orders issued by President Obama, cancel federal funding to sanctuary cities, and more.

According to the document, Trump will introduce "broader legislative measures" within his first 100 days as the U.S. President. These include:

- Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act

- End the Offshoring Act

- American Energy and Infrastructure Act

- School Choice and Education Opportunity Act

- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act

- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act

- End Illegal Immigration Act

- Restoring Community Safety Act

- Restoring National Security Act

- Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Fred Steeves (10th November 2016), Greenbarry (11th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), Novusod (10th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Well considering that the republicans have also gained full control of the senate and house of representatives changing the bills will be so so much easier and there will be know excuse for them not to do so.

Time will tell and fingers crossed something good is coming.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Aragorn (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), Maggie (10th November 2016), Wind (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I like Ann Coulters 100 day plan for President Trump. I think it is smile worthy to lighten up the conversation and bring people back to their senses. I'd quote it here but I think the extra suspense involved in clicking the link is worth it. Is she right? Well, that is an issue of perspective, but it certainly defines exactly what she thinks is important.

On a more serious note, thanks for those links. Trump is serious.

Well I just thought the post came across as condescending. Of course apologies in advance if I'm misinterpreting the intentions. I don't even get the 'part time' comment aspect.
    Yeah it does. My apologies for running over your interpretation; my instinct is to think people are misinformed rather than condescending. Perhaps the human instinct is to draw the same boxes and try to see how other people fit. I don't believe in saviors so I'm less inclined to look for a former carpenter.

At the end of the day the only thing we can do is introduce new ideas to people in a way they may find meaningful. Maybe Nothing will say something that seems condescending but yet be meaningful in an unintentional way.

In a different country now. Back then did a little back and forth. +1 to shutting down the entire market to fix the problem. (Ramblings) there might even be a different way. Reform of some kind?

Between you and I, I think politics should only ever be part-time; I think there should be greater pursuits that people work for. I realize how genuine an effort you made to work for change, following and supporting the vision of another trying to get over the hump and make a real change.

People are dumbfounded that Hillary is above the law and never held accountable for any of her crimes where others are convicted and imprisoned for the same offenses. It's preposterous! All the more reason behind Trump's victory as the public who are aware, have become sick and tired of the lawlessness. Our courts are often corrupt, so expecting legitimate support from the judicial system is the equivalent to playing Russian roulette. What is one to do?
    Bingo!

Maybe Hillary is actually right? That nobody should be held accountable for government secrets and that government shouldn't be in the business of secrets. <= Is that idea equally preposterous to special honour and privilege she seems to enjoy? That 13th amendment that was approved by congress in 1810 and subsequently "forgotten" exactly addresses this very issue. Real food for thought about what the real problem is.

...It was nothing for me to field 400 emails a day between my job and group responsibilities. Oh and don't mind you I did it for almost 2 years, not expecting a dime for my efforts. So when people get rhetorical, I find it annoying when they know nothing of me, my situation, or efforts I've made pertaining to my knowledge base.
    Well said.

It seems Oregon and NY, Clinton hotspots, are the location for anti-Trump protestors who have taken to burning American flags, chanting anti-Democracy slogans and shooting each other.

Quote Originally posted by NBC's Katy Tur
    It's surreal in NYC. People are walking around like zombies with thousand yard stares.
    It seems they are funded by a Soros organization.

Looks like the cop is just waiting to see if anyone crosses the line!

That is context for the rhetorical issue you find annoying. The bottom line is Trump can have a great plan, but he needs equally great people to get involved. All these protesters represent individuals who would rather never see him have his chance. Perhaps our small part here makes no difference, but I've been wrong before.

PS Steven Ben-Nun has quite a pessimistic view of these protests:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4qCESUmbqE

PSS Infowars interview Bev Harris: Hillary Tried To Steal Election From Trump But Failed

Last edited by lcam88, 10th November 2016 at 09:42.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Did a quick search before work this morning on some of Trump's Cabinet pick, here's what I came up with:

Rep. Jeff MIller - (Veterans Affairs administrator) He is largely seen as an ally of Speaker Boehner and House GOP leadership and frequently supports Republican establishment priorities.
    https://www.conservativereview.com/m...ler/biography/

Venture Capitalist Robert Grady - Carlyle (Remember Dick Cheney?) Group

Businessman Harold Hamm (Pro DAPL and fracking) I doubt he's real popular with Sioux Nation...
    http://www.desmogblog.com/2016/09/06...ccess-pipeline

Former New Jersey State Sen. Rich Bagger (pharmaceutical executive)

Newt Gingrich (Neocon)

Rudy Giuliani (Neocon)

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (Pro vaccine, lingering legal troubles from "Bridgegate")

Stephen Hadley (Bush Neocon)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hadley

John Bolton (Neoocon)

Reince Priebus (Head of Republican National Committee)

Banker Steven Mnuchin (Goldman Sachs)

Here's the link for the whole current list of speculatives (Is that a word? LOL), you can look them up for yourselves:
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton...P0g#.neLqVZRv3

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), lift the veil (12th November 2016), Novusod (10th November 2016), zendeavor (10th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Trump's been pallin' around with mafia. He's likely not worth what he says and much of his worth could turn out to be loans from them and the Russians.

Somehow, we're unable to see how he holds himself above the law, even when he says it himself.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Aragorn (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That can be said generally about any politician. The fact is nobody gets elected from a power vacuum.

Walmart is one of the most wealthy retail chains around but nobody really cares that their net worth is loan related. They put mom-and-pop stores out of business with all their financial backing even when mom-and-pop stores have more net wealth than they do only because they are tied into the banks.

Queue my bit about dollar spent being a vote for the organization being traded with.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Divine Feminine (10th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    True, which means he's not the lesser of two evils, just more of the same ol' same ol'... Look who's on his list. They're neither new nor revolutionary.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Aragorn (10th November 2016), Fred Steeves (10th November 2016), lcam88 (10th November 2016), lift the veil (12th November 2016)