Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Novusod's Mystery School

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    You certainly carry this burden well, may I ask who gave you this programme ?, most of my programmes, that I am aware of, have the burden of knowing my own mind and being open to my feelings, some of my past programmers have been incorrect, only human, so am interested in your programmer because of how I feel about the programme you share, fear based.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th December 2016), Elen (11th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016), Novusod (10th December 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    how I feel about the programme you share, fear based.
    Yes, I too feel it fear based.
    It is no fun to feel fear.
    It has very little humor in it...(I should know!!)
    It is more fun to make fun of fear.

Laughter that is true and deeply reverberating.
    It can be sly and it can be wicked and it is not mean and not laughter at anyone but one's release of ignorance.
    OOO how powerful!!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmJl1CQx2o

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th December 2016), Dreamtimer (11th December 2016), Elen (11th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016), Novusod (10th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Yes, I too feel it fear based.
    It is no fun to feel fear.
    It has very little humor in it...(I should know!!)
    It is more fun to make fun of fear.

Laughter that is true and deeply reverberating.
    It can be sly and it can be wicked and it is not mean and not laughter at anyone but one's release of ignorance.
    OOO how powerful!!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmJl1CQx2o
    I remember that movie. The guy in the suit definitely has the stink of the "Lords of Karma" about him. Notice how he act like a bully and is very arrogant, very hateful, and not a shred of mercy in his bones. That is the Lords of Karma for you. This is definitely one of those movies where they tell us very plainly what they are doing to us. This movie wasn't meant to be funny but educational.

The ending of the movie also has the whole door / exit theme to it. The man on trial is not respected until he stands up to them and breaks their rules.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2016), Dreamtimer (11th December 2016), Elen (11th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You certainly carry this burden well, may I ask who gave you this programme ?, most of my programmes, that I am aware of, have the burden of knowing my own mind and being open to my feelings, some of my past programmers have been incorrect, only human, so am interested in your programmer because of how I feel about the programme you share, fear based.
    I am not sure what you are asking here. My beliefs are not ridged as they have changed much over time as new information has become available to me. The origin of my current program comes from studying the apocryphal texts and the merged mythology. My next mystery school lesson will be on Lilith who has the first Gnostic. She is one of the key players in the Mystery School.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2016), Dreamtimer (11th December 2016), Elen (11th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I am asking where/who and if able what makes you speculate your theory, can you point to the texts, the myths, the origin for yourself of your belief. Have enjoyed your shares here and elsewhere and learnt from you, from my own past experience and remembering plus learning, fear base or anger/frustration/not love is a road block as such. Atm I feel not to take your word for this teaching aspect ( karma lords ) being so, like to download the data you have myself, see how I feel, how I intuit, lol what my fear of your fear is lol.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th December 2016), Elen (11th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (3rd January 2017), Novusod (11th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am asking where/who and if able what makes you speculate your theory, can you point to the texts, the myths, the origin for yourself of your belief. Have enjoyed your shares here and elsewhere and learnt from you, from my own past experience and remembering plus learning, fear base or anger/frustration/not love is a road block as such. Atm I feel not to take your word for this teaching aspect ( karma lords ) being so, like to download the data you have myself, see how I feel, how I intuit, lol what my fear of your fear is lol.
    To start off I was raised as a Christian and always had an interest in spiritual subjects. It runs in the family. I am genetically related to the theologian Ralph Waldo Emerson who wrote the essay The Over-soul in 1841. In a way I feel like I am continuing his research into spirituality. This is my ultimate inspiration for creating this mystery school.

I read the entire bible cover to cover at young age. I also read a lot of other weird books such as an entire 2000 page dictionary. I studied the bible a lot and learned that there were missing chapters from Bible that had been censored out. These missing books are called the Apocryphal texts. Over time I sought out these books and read them.

Here is a small list of the Apocryphal texts to look into though none of them actually mention the Karma Lords:
    - The Book of Enoch
    - The Gospel of Thomas
    - The Gospel of Judas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Judas
    - The Nag Hammadi scroll

While studying the bible I also took an interest in classical mythology. I read Gilgamesh in high school and noticed that Utnapishtim and Noah both shared a similar flood story. This was over 20 years ago when I first considered creating a merged mythology due to the similarities. This also around the time I started thinking about the "Root Language."

I eventually gave up on Christianity and started following the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizedek for while before giving that up too. He also taught a version of "Mystery School." This article here is probably the most important in understanding why I started believing in the Karma Lords.
    http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...worker-part-2/
    Last edited by Novusod, 11th December 2016 at 14:06.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2016), Dreamtimer (14th December 2016), Elen (12th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (11th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mystery School: Why the Illuminati kill celebrities

It is EASY to fit it all together when you understand WHY they do it.

One of oldest and most suspicious deaths of a pop culture icon was the death of Jim Morrison of the Doors. He was the son of the infamous Admiral Morrison who staged the Gulf of Tonkin hoax that got America into the Vietnam war. It was a total spook job.

(Jim Morrison) His Father was a US Navy Admiral

The world controllers still worship the "Old Gods" who demand blood sacrifice. If you read Homer and his work the Iliad one of the Kings named Agamemnon killed his own daughter so he would be successful in the war against Troy. The war gods demanded a blood sacrifice for the war effort and Agamemnon complied by killing his own daughter. This is why they killed Jim Morrison. He was a blood sacrifice to the war gods during the Vietnam war. The same practice continues to the present day. The world controllers are killing all these idols because they are trying to curry favor with the war gods. They are re-enacting the story of King Agamemnon killing his daughter as a blood sacrifice to the evil gods.

They are losing the war in Syria, losing the war in the Ukraine, and Trump has defeated them domestically at home. They are killing pop idols to turn the tide in the war they are currently losing.

Another blood sacrifice can been seen with the death of Aaliyah just a couple weeks before 9/11.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Aaliyah

(edit)
    Painting of Menelaus sacrificing his daughter Iphigenia to the gods.

Recent Illuminati blood scarifies.
    - Carrie Fisher
    - Debbie Reynolds
    - George Michael
    - Florence Henderson (Brady Bunch mom)
    - David Bowie
    - Prince
    Last edited by Novusod, 29th December 2016 at 22:13.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th December 2016), Dreamtimer (30th December 2016), Elen (30th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (30th December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This isn't a mystery school teaching though it is somewhat related. Someone asked a on another forum saying that the best way to live life is to be a hedonist. That is to seek pleasure constantly, have frequent sex, do drugs and die young before the suffering of old age sets in. This is my reply to the hedonists of this world.

Happiness is the difference (Delta) between your pleasure threshold and what you are currently experiencing.

Hedonists have it all wrong and are actually the most miserable people on the planet because their baseline for happiness is way to high. Think of an imaginary scale of zero to ten with zero being a neutral position and ten representing total ecstasy and absolute bliss. Then there is a negative scale going to negative ten representing living hell pain and misery. Call this the pain and pleasure scale.

Now every experience you have will be assigned a number and placed on the scale of pain and pleasure. Lets say reading a book is maybe a 1 or 2 on the pleasure scale. A particularly good book might be worth a 3 or 4 while boring book would be a -2. Now if your baseline for pleasure is around 2.2 might get some pleasure out of that book if was somewhat good. A hedonist has a much higher baseline pleasure threshold. A hedonist needs about 7.5 to feel any kind of happiness. That is their baseline. So if a hedonist is reading a book that rates at 3 their misery index is actually -4.5 because they are 4.5 points under their baseline. Anything under the baseline is unhappiness. Anything above the baseline is REAL happiness. A hedonist need to be constantly scoring 8s, 9s, and 10s to be happy otherwise they are miserable.

Happiness = the difference (delta) between your baseline pleasure threshold and what you are currently experiencing.

Lowering your baseline is the key to TRUE happiness and contentment.
    - A hedonist can never be happy just watching a sunset or taking a walk in the park
    - Hedonists aren't even happy being rich and driving a Ferrari everyday. That is like a 6 or 7 still below their baseline.
    - Everyday things are absolute torture to hedonists.
    - They spend almost their entire lives in misery except when they are banging super models and smoking crack.
    - The truly happy find joy in the simplest of things. Nothing I like better than being tired and having a good sleep in a warm bed.

***end reply

This is one of the major problems in the world today. The world controllers are hedonists trapped in personal hells of their own creation. They don't understand the pain and pleasure scale and that happiness is relative to their baseline. If your baseline is too high then that is a recipe for misery. People with lower baselines are happier people. It sounds like a paradox but it is not. It is all mathematical if you look at the scale I created.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st January 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2016), Elen (31st December 2016), modwiz (31st December 2016), sandy (1st January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mystery school theater staring Carrie Fisher and "KIMBA."

Originally uploaded in 2015.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3tSVAD0yqI

The concept of an all powerful god was created by the reptilians to trick humans into worshiping "them" out of FEAR. The universe was co-created by a multitude of divine souls emanating from an origin point called the source. The source isn't a god but just a starting point of all consciousness. Death is also just an illusion kind of like dying in a video game. If you die then you just get another life and you have infinite lives. Some souls are older than others and have been playing the game for a lot longer than humans. Some of the souls turned evil (reptilians, archons, the Demiurge) and spend their energy manipulating us. They really have no power over us as their control system is also just an illusion.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd January 2017), Elen (2nd January 2017), modwiz (3rd January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Watching the Carrie Fisher and Kimba video had me feeling like I was screening a video for my son. He's grown up now so there would be no point in doing such a thing now. It was a kind of flashback.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2017), Elen (5th January 2017), modwiz (3rd January 2017), Novusod (3rd January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Watching the Carrie Fisher and Kimba video had me feeling like I was screening a video for my son. He's grown up now so there would be no point in doing such a thing now. It was a kind of flashback.
    What did you think of the video: Good, BAD, terrible, or just interesting?

That video was made by one of the better "truthers" I have come across and I always find his videos to be entertaining if not educational. This is another example of his work.

Starlord Jesus
    (12 minutes)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuJ9jwv5H3c

This is part 3 of a larger 8 part documentary but it stands on its own getting to the point of what the Demiurge is all about.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd January 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2017), Elen (5th January 2017), modwiz (3rd January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Couple of big News items that are related to the Mystery School.

Trump appointment of anti-vaxx Robert Kennedy Jr to chair of the vaccine safety commission has Big Pharama shaking.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcssxFuboTM

Parents vaccinate triplets on the same day and within 24 hours all three regress into autism. This kind of thing actually happens all the time but is covered up by powerful monied interests. One out of 8 children now have either autism or Asperger's. A whole generation children is now lost to autism thanks to vaccines.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPHZFQFpZrY

The dreadful truth of this will now come out under TRUMP. Trump's youngest son Barron is believed to have autism so expect justice to be swift and devastating to the guilty parties. Head will roll.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th January 2017), Elen (11th January 2017), JRS (11th January 2017), modwiz (11th January 2017), TargeT (23rd March 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Isn't this sooo obvious?? Thanks for reminding again Novusod...the whole vaccine program breaks my heart.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th January 2017), modwiz (11th January 2017), Novusod (11th January 2017), TargeT (23rd March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Isn't this sooo obvious?? Thanks for reminding again Novusod...the whole vaccine program breaks my heart.
    Still a lot of people out there blindly Vaccinating their kids. People in general are kept ignorant of the dangers of vaccines. This will soon change. The perpetrator of this crime against humanity is BIG pharma and the big banks who own the pharmaceutical companies. It is all intentional as part of a depopulation agenda. They have been pushing this agenda since the club of Rome when a bunch of too rich elitists with way too much money and far too little humanity decided that there were too many humans on this planet and they were going to thin the heard of "useless eaters." This is all intentional and all by design.

The big change in 2017 is that something is finally going to be done about it. This is the first time an anti-vaxx advocate is being put in a position of power. Robert Kennedy Jr is a good man who attended the DAPL protests last year. There is going to be some big changes soon over how this planet is run. Not just in terms of vaccines but everything. This is just one sign of the coming paradigm shift that the election of Trump has created.
    Last edited by Novusod, 11th January 2017 at 10:36.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th January 2017), Elen (11th January 2017), modwiz (11th January 2017), Myst (12th January 2017), TargeT (23rd March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    What did you think of the video: Good, BAD, terrible, or just interesting?

That video was made by one of the better "truthers" I have come across and I always find his videos to be entertaining if not educational. This is another example of his work.

Starlord Jesus
    (12 minutes)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuJ9jwv5H3c

This is part 3 of a larger 8 part documentary but it stands on its own getting to the point of what the Demiurge is all about.
    Sorry I didn't answer your question, Novosud. I did, actually, but never posted it.

I like the videos. I personally feel like they're targeted at an audience much younger than me. They're concise and humorous.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th January 2017), modwiz (11th January 2017), Novusod (11th January 2017)