Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 149

Thread: Novusod's Mystery School

  1. #106
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 2,230 Posts
    Lot of people will find it hard to believe Trump is guided, I do, exciting times, enjoyed the vids, ta.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (6th December 2016), Elen (6th December 2016), modwiz (6th December 2016), Novusod (6th December 2016)

  3. #107
    Senior Member Fred Steeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May 2016
    Location
    East Tennessee U.S.A.
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Novusod View Post
    Here is an interesting video on the love waves started a few days before Trump's election. Recorded on Nov 11th.

    Skip the first 5 minutes because it is just introduction:

    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjrU5MUvkbQ


    It describes what is happening all over the world. There is a huge wave just rolling across the planet disintegrating the darkness. The election was the turning point when darkness lost control of the planet.
    I'm just hoping the posting of this video, along with the description, was some sort of a test? To see if the class is paying attention, with properly functioning discernment meters?

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th December 2016), Dreamtimer (6th December 2016), Elen (6th December 2016), modwiz (6th December 2016), Novusod (6th December 2016)

  5. #108
    Senior Member Novusod's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2015
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    773
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I'm just hoping the posting of this video, along with the description, was some sort of a test? To see if the class is paying attention, with properly functioning discernment meters?
    This video is not a test. The video was posted because it put into words what I had been feeling on an emotional level ever since about Oct 21st. There was this intense love wave that just made everything feel like I was on cloud nine. It didn't matter how bad the news was or what the polls were predicting nothing bothered me. I was in the zone and it is ongoing.

    Be assured that nothing bad is going to happen with Trump. He was a 9/11 Truther on day 1. He may say some stupid things but the light has got his back. The media will scream and holler that Trump is unfit to be President because they know he will bring about the end of their dark agenda.

    The audio from this video was recorded on Sept 11 2001.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (6th December 2016), Dreamtimer (7th December 2016), modwiz (7th December 2016)

  7. #109
    Senior Member Fred Steeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st May 2016
    Location
    East Tennessee U.S.A.
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 192 Posts
    That's a very disappointing answer, as disappointing as the b flick caliber video of the gentleman supposedly channeling his higher self. There is no ascension, and there is no love wave sweeping around the planet.

    This is kindergarten type stuff, and it needed pointing out.

    Carry on.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (7th December 2016), Dreamtimer (7th December 2016), modwiz (7th December 2016), Novusod (7th December 2016)

  9. #110
    Senior Member Novusod's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2015
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    773
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    That's a very disappointing answer, as disappointing as the b flick caliber video of the gentleman supposedly channeling his higher self. There is no ascension, and there is no love wave sweeping around the planet.

    This is kindergarten type stuff, and it needed pointing out.

    Carry on.
    Who said anything about ascension? I am talking about Trump having a higher purpose.

    1. Trump is a 9/11 Truther and will disclose the truth of this conspiracy to the American people when the time is right.

    2. Trump also understands the mystery school of money. Debt isn't real and can be canceled because it nothing but fraudulent numbers in a computer. Trump has gone through half a dozen bankruptcies and yet is still a billionaire. He has said on the campaign trail America doesn't have to pay the debt and he is right. Trump is the catalyst that will bring about the end of debt slavery.


    As for the LOVE wave it certainly exists. I can prove it. This isn't kindergarten this is mystery school.

    Here try this:
    What is the sound of silence? AND What is the color of darkness?

    To answer the first question there exists what some call the deafening sound of silence. If you go into a room that is perfectly silent it is possible to hear the sound of silence. It is not tinnitus and it is not your mind playing tricks on you. The sound of silence sounds like either high or low pitched tones. It sounds like tuning forks or singing bowls if you ever used singing bowls. These sounds really exist if you focus on them. The sound of silence is a perception of the energy that surrounds us. Sometimes the tones are in harmony and other times not. Through listening to the sound of silence on a daily bases it is possible to become aware of the love waves and know of their existence. The love waves are part of the sound of silence when it is harmonized.


    To answer the second part of the question darkness does indeed have color. Like perceiving sounds coming from pure silence it is also possible to see light and colors from pure darkness.
    In a relaxed state is possible to see the phosphenes which are the gateway to the soul. If you go into a dark room with absolutely no light it is possible to see them. The light of the phosphenes comes from the glowing of the pineal gland. The pineal gland is the only part of the human body which gives off its' own light. The pineal gland can glow in the dark like a firefly. When it glows your mind will see this internally as phosphenes. If someone is smart they are literally bright because their minds are illuminated with phosphenes.

    This is the true illumination. These light patterns in the phosphenes are also affected by the love waves. The light patterns will ebb and flow with the coming of the love waves and it is possible to see this happens. The uninitiated are simply not aware of such things even though it occurs all around them.

    Below is an example of what Phosphenes can look like.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (7th December 2016), Dreamtimer (8th December 2016), Elen (30th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), lookbeyond (8th December 2016), modwiz (7th December 2016)

  11. #111
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 2,230 Posts
    Lol we definitely here on Earth, in a kin garden. Maybe just be happy now and if unable, be open to answers from within and without.


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (8th December 2016), Elen (8th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), Novusod (7th December 2016)

  13. #112
    Senior Member Novusod's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2015
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    773
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aianawa View Post
    Lol we definitely here on Earth, in a kin garden. Maybe just be happy now and if unable, be open to answers from within and without.

    I actually completely disagree with Matt Kahn on the subject of pain.
    #1 There probably is no ascension because we are already ascended and just don't know it. Our souls are immortal and always have been. Don't let con-artists sell you something you already have. "Ol Oz (Osiris) never gave nothing to the tin man that he didn't already have."

    #2 There are no gods. Just a bunch parasitic control freaks called the Lord's of Karma who like to torture humans because "they" don't see us as sentient beings. They get away with it because they can and we let them.

    #3 Pain serves no purpose at all. There is nothing to learn from it. Suffering in all forms is just pure evil. The only beings that benefit from such arrangements are the Karma Lords. Humans are food and slaves to them. It is called "Loosh" in some circles.

    ***

    Here is a moral experiment:

    Lets say a scientist builds a semi-autonomous robot. It looks kind of like a human but it is not. It has rubber skin and its' bones are made of metal and it can even talk. Would it be immoral to mistreat this robot and use it as a slave? Surely not it is no different than a toaster. Who is to say what is moral and immoral when it comes to robots, it is just a chunk of metal and plastic shaped like a man. "But what if it was sentient" cries a voice from the wilderness? Well then yeah it would be immoral BUT what determines if the robot is sentient or not. There must be some type of sentience test to prove that the robot is either sentient or non-sentient.
    - What if we tell it jump off a cliff and it does? That would surely prove it was non-sentient.
    - What if one beats the robot and it still served us? Surely it would prove itself to be non-sentient.
    But what if it talked back us and refused our orders? Surely then it would sentient. YES yes then it would be.
    What if the robot knew the difference between right and wrong told us we were jerks for mistreating him? Then the jig surely would be up.


    In the story of Job there was a challenge about the sincerity of man's worship. Was Job really loyal to the LORD or did he only worship god because his prayers were always answered. The Demiurge needed to prove that Job would still worship and give thanks to the LORD even in the worst of conditions. No need to retell the story but in short Job lost his family, his farm, and was inflicted with pox but still gave thanks to the Lord and worshiped the Demiurge.

    The story of Job is in essence a sentience test. God does not work in mysterious ways to the wise. In the Gnostic mystery school interpretation of the story the Demiurge was forced to go along with the test to prove he wasn't breaking the laws of hyper reality. It would be immoral to enslave a fully sentient creature. If one beats a dog enough it will eventual turn against its master. By putting up with these trials and still thanking the Lord for his suffering Job proved his sentience was less than a dog. Job was Enki's Golem and he could do what ever he wanted with it. Job was chattle property. Nothing more than goods going to warehouse. As long as mankind is seen as non-sentient the Demiurge can skirt around the rules of the Codex. The Demiurge commanding Abraham to kill his only son was another sentience test according to Gnostic beliefs.


    As I mentioned previously in my last Mystery School lesson: The only way humanity will return to the golden age that existed before is by collectively telling the Lord of Karma that we sovereign and we are not going to take it anymore.

    When God gives me pain I raise my hands to heaven and then I shake my fist because the Demiurge is a shitty a god I will not worship him.


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE


    I dare to say that I am sentient. I am not a golem and not a robot and will not allow pain to be a part of my life. The Lords of Karma are a bunch of awful beings and they need to be called out and held to account for their hypocrisy.

    Humanity get off your knees.
    Last edited by Novusod; 8th December 2016 at 09:45.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th December 2016), Dreamtimer (8th December 2016), Elen (8th December 2016), lookbeyond (8th December 2016), modwiz (8th December 2016)

  15. #113
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 2,230 Posts
    I have a lot to reply to if that is okay ( your post above ) ?.

    For instance the line above when you say > When God gives me pain I raise my hands to heaven and then I shake my fist because the Demiurge is a shitty a god I will not worship him < Why would god give you pain, this sounds silly to me but am interested in why you think this, why even then would you get angry and raise your fists, sorta hurting yourself with anger and god is not just up there but everywhere imo including you hurting yourself, maybe call god the now MOMent instead.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (8th December 2016), Elen (8th December 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (8th December 2016), Novusod (8th December 2016)

  17. #114
    Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    2,994
    Thanks
    17,315
    Thanked 12,805 Times in 2,901 Posts
    "Kin Garden". Nice. Another good one, Aianawa.

    We're all kin in a garden. We're walkin' in a garden. We're all in, in the garden.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th December 2016), Elen (8th December 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), Novusod (8th December 2016), TimeSensitive (11th January 2017)

  19. #115
    Senior Member Novusod's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2015
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    773
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aianawa View Post
    I have a lot to reply to if that is okay ( your post above ) ?.

    For instance the line above when you say > When God gives me pain I raise my hands to heaven and then I shake my fist because the Demiurge is a shitty a god I will not worship him < Why would god give you pain, this sounds silly to me but am interested in why you think this, why even then would you get angry and raise your fists, sorta hurting yourself with anger and god is not just up there but everywhere imo including you hurting yourself, maybe call god the now MOMent instead.
    I shake my fist at the Demiurge because that being is not the real "god" that is lower case "g." The Demiurge is a fake and a fraud. He is the present ruler of this planet, the capstone of the Pyramid. He literally decides who lives and who dies. He along with his surrogates the Archons and the Lords of Karma dictate our entire lives through Life Contracts. Everything bad that has ever happened was predetermined as some type of Karmic punishment. However, his power is only through deception. The real power is in us the humans.

    The movie the Wizard of Oz is basically an allegory for the judgement of Osiris. They have to tell us what they are doing to us. It is part of some cosmic agreement. The man behind the curtain isn't who he appears to be.

    The Wizard of Oz was a fraud but he didn't admit to until he was called out and revealed for what he was. He was a con-artist selling people things they already possessed. Just like every religion in existence. They are trying to sell us something we already own.
    The Wizard of Oz promised the Cowardly Lion that he would give him courage if he proved himself worthy. The lion didn't need courage because he was already brave.
    The Wizard of Oz promised the Tin Man that he to give him a heart if he proved himself worthy. The Tin man didn't need a heart because he already had one
    The Wizard of Oz promised to send Dorothy home if she proved herself worthy by killing the wicked witch. Dorothy didn't need to find her way home because she was already home. All She had to do was click the slippers together and wake up.

    The Wizard of Oz didn't admit the truth until after he was exposed as a fraud. That is what I am attempting to do with this Mystery School; expose the fake gods as frauds so that humans may be freed from this prison planet.
    All religions are premised on the same frauds. That is people worship and follow XYZ gods then we gain salvation, immortality, etc. This is essentially fraud. Humans can't become any more immortal then we already are. Human souls are already immortal as part of our default condition. Nothing can destroy a soul. All religions attempt to do is sell us something already have.

    Here is another example:
    How did Alice escape from Wonderland? She threw a fit and called the whole universe nonsense and madness. She escaped wonderland because she wouldn't tolerate it anymore. Then she woke up because she was in control the whole time but didn't realize it.

    Yet another example of allegory in the media working along the same lines. This cartoon is basically about reincarnation. Daffy Duck is seen living multiple different lives: Fencer, Farmer, Skier, Hawaiian, Sailor, Aviator, etc. Each time he gets the rug pulled out from under him. About half way through he starts talking about his Life contract. At the end he gets thrown out because he starts demanding answers to what is going on and then gets shown the door. That door is the exit. The end of pain and suffering.

    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9P_k4uCtgg


    There is ONLY one exit to this prison planet. That is to call out the fake gods for what they are and take the power back.

    There is a better way then the madness we are being shown.


    Perhaps this is all too confusing because I have not yet released the next mystery school lesson on "322" and the Demiurge.
    Last edited by Novusod; 8th December 2016 at 16:39.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th December 2016), Dreamtimer (8th December 2016), Elen (9th December 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (8th December 2016)

  21. #116
    Senior Member Novusod's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2015
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    773
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 387 Posts
    *This is really just a rough draft but I figure it best to post it now before people become more confused.

    The Mystery School of 322 and the Demiurge:


    The often seen number of 322 is a reference to Genesis 3:22 in which "God" refers to himself in the plural and admits that man can become like on of "us" one of the elect. The idea is that man can become a God. It is a central tenet of the hidden mysteries worshiped in inner circles such as Skull and Bones and the Illuminati.


    What if there is a fake God pretending to be the real GOD? That is basically the core of the Gnostic Mystery School.


    The keys to understanding the existence of the Demiurge (Fake God) is to study the origins of the bible and the many elements of it that were plagiarized from far older religions such as the Sumerian texts and the Egyptian book of the dead. The story of Noah's flood was taken from Gilgamesh and the fall of man Garden of Eden story was taken the Enuma Elish. I sometimes refer to these parallel stories as the merged mythology.

    In the story called the Enuma Elish these fake gods (Enki/Ea) created man as a slave race to make their own lives easier. However, something goes wrong in the creation process and man becomes a sentient being. Enki went too far and broke the laws of hyper reality by making man too smart. These laws aren't like written laws but more akin to the laws of physics or even metaphysics. It is against the Codex of the universe to create a sentient being and use it as a slave. Enki was only allowed to create a "Golem" which is an unformed man without a soul or voice.

    In Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”


    Man was too smart, too inteligent, and thus a great crime was committed. Man was only supposed to be a golem, a machine, an animal like being to be used as a slave and a beast of burden. Enslaving an unthinking animal is permitted by the laws of hyper reality but enslaving sentient beings is not allowed. Here is why. The true GOD who created the universe is both omniscient and omnipresent. When man became too smart and self aware the omniscient spirit of the true GOD entered into Man. When the spirit of God entered into man he became a divine being in his own right. If you slap a man then you are slapping God because the omniscient spirit feels the slap in the man. Thus you cannot enslave man or you enslave God.

    Adam is a derivative of the true GOD named TEM. Before time existed God was originally called "Tem" which meant the "One." Tem was the one God. He was the Template of all creation. Tem's mold is thee Template. Tem is the origin of the world Temple meaning we are tem's people: the Temple. Those with temperament who can be tempted.

    The secret line of Tem:
    - TEM (the one and original source)
    - Atem
    - Atum
    - Atom
    - Adam the man

    Enki the Demiurge committed a great crime by creating sentient man. Earth to him slave planet but Enki broke the most sacred law in the universe. To cover up this great crime Enki elected to destroy his creations. This is what led to the flood story in both the bible and Gilgamesh. Another fake god named Enil wanted to destroy all the humans spare none.

    The plan hatched by the Demiurge was to kill all the sentient creatures they had created to cover up their crimes. Enki decided to spare some of the slaves via warning Utnapishtim of the coming flood. The Gnostic interpretation of the story is that Utnapishtim was too dumb and thus ended up being spared. The Demiurge would be allowed to keep his slave planet as long as man did not show signs of higher intelligence. In later ages a series of sentience tests would be done to prove man was no longer spiritually intelligent.

    There is also a certain parallel here with the Greek story of Atlantis and the concept of hubris. According to the Greek telling of the story Atlantis was destroyed because of hubris. Man's intelligence was becoming equal to the gods so the Pantheon of gods had to put a stop to it. They destroyed Atlantis in a great flood but kept some humans alive at a lower level of civilization.

    The Atlantis/Noah/Gilgamesh flood occurred 12,000 years ago and in the time since then the crimes of the Demiurge have long since been exposed. The Demiurge can no longer simply lay waste to humanity because this planet is being watched and the inspectors will not allow it.

    The Demiurge's control over the Earth has transitioned from overt rule into covert rule. There are no Anunnaki gods walking around on the Earth telling humans what to do. If the Demiurge is to continue ruling he must be worshiped by the human race of our own free will. The Demiurge has no more power over us then the power we give him. The Demiurge can only continue using humans as slaves if they worship him of our own free will. Otherwise human souls are protected by the Codex of the Universe which governs all of hyper reality. This transition from overt rule to covert rule occurred some time around when the story of "Job" was written.


    In the story of Job there was a challenge about the sincerity of man's worship. Was Job really loyal to the LORD or did he only worship god because his prayers were always answered. The Demiurge needed to prove that Job would still worship and give thanks to the LORD even in the worst of conditions. No need to retell the story but in short Job loses his family, his farm, and is inflicted with pox but still gives thanks to the Lord and worships the Demiurge.

    The story of Job is in essence a sentience test. God does not work in mysterious ways to the wise. In the Gnostic interpretation of the story the Demiurge was forced to go along with the test to prove he wasn't breaking the laws of hyper reality. It is against the codex of the universe to enslave sentient creatures. If a one beats a dog enough it will eventual turn against its master. By putting up with these trials and still thanking the Lord for his suffering Job proved his sentience was less than a dog. Job was Enki's Golem and he could do what ever he wanted with it. Job was chattle property. Nothing more than goods going to warehouse. As long as mankind is seen as non-sentient the Demiurge can skirt around the rules of the Codex. The Demiurge commanding Abraham to kill his only son was another sentience test according to Gnostic beliefs.

    When scholars interpret the story of Job many equate the Demiurge's trails to God testing Job and Job having passed the test. The Truth is Job actually failed the test because it was a sentience test. If Job would have only raised up his fist then he would have been freed on the grounds of being sentient.

    In one of the Sumerian tablets it says that the Anunnaki came to conquer Earth because there was a worker revolt on a previous slave planet. (Hmm how did that happen?) Could it be that workers become sentient and Demiurge lost his previous planet too. All of what you are seeing has happened before. The prophesy has nearly come full circle. If humanity ever wakes up (experience Gnosis in mass) then the Demiurge will lose control of the Earth forever.


    To the very present day the human race is still presented with various sentience tests. As long as we keep failing the sentience tests the Demiurge will continue to rule us.

    There are other legends such as the Vedic texts which say the "humans" actually predate the gods. In those stories the human race was attacked, defeated, and completely conquered by vicious space gods. After humans were conquered they were reduced to a slave like animal state and the the space gods portended to be our "creators" when really they were just usurpers. In the early days long before the Flood humans were divine in their own right. Then we devolved and became slaves. The Sanskrit legends mesh pretty will with the Sumerian stories except for the beginning.
    Last edited by Novusod; 8th December 2016 at 17:34.

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th December 2016), Dreamtimer (9th December 2016), Elen (9th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (8th December 2016)

  23. #117
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 2,230 Posts
    Sorta like these karma lords and their boss is the devil ?.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Elen (9th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (10th December 2016), Novusod (9th December 2016)

  25. #118
    Senior Member Novusod's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2015
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    773
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aianawa View Post
    Sorta like these karma lords and their boss is the devil ?.
    That is quite correct. The Demiurge is the boss of the Karma lords. However, I would go a step further and say the Demiurge is more than just a devil. The devil is controlled opposition and is just another one of Demiurge's henchman. They are both working on the same team. It is especially evident in the book of Job that god (small "g" god) and the devil are working together.

    Rather then explain it in words this picture will be more enlightening.



    This one too goes along with it:



    It is oldest trick in the book. How do you make a bad organization look good? Create an even worse boogieman to serve as controlled opposition.

    How do you convince a FREE people to willingly give up their freedom? Create a controlled opposition force to give the people no alternative. This is where the devil comes in.
    - Sheep to the slaughter
    - How did the Fox convince Chicken Little to come with him?
    - He told her the sky is falling (controlled opposition)

    Likewise our religions practice a form of "Human farming" through controlled opposition. It says right in the bible openly: "The LORD is our shepherd."
    - That is Not a good thing at least not for the sheep

    The Gnostics need no shepherd for we are sovereign.

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (9th December 2016), Dreamtimer (9th December 2016), Elen (9th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (10th December 2016)

  27. #119
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 2,230 Posts
    Only replying to your last line atm.

    So your saying that to be a Gnostics and sovereign you have to fear and be angry at the devil and their company ?.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Elen (10th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (10th December 2016), Novusod (9th December 2016)

  29. #120
    Senior Member Novusod's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2015
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    773
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aianawa View Post
    Only replying to your last line atm.

    So your saying that to be a Gnostics and sovereign you have to fear and be angry at the devil and their company ?.
    Fear and Anger are not part of the equation of becoming sovereign. It takes great courage and heart to stand up to the Demiurge. If the lords of Karma and the Demiurge tell you between incarnations that in your next life you have to suffer greatly for you sins then it is up to you to tell him NO. Only you and you alone can claim your sovereignty. This is the hardest thing a soul will ever have to do. It takes incredible courage to do this. It is not easy and very few souls ever stand up to this monster. This is about bravery NOT fear. Souls will struggle lifetime after lifetime until they summon the courage to stand up and claim their unconditional rights to a positive life experience.

    I do not shake my fist at the Demiurge out of anger but out of steadfast determination to overcome this horrific prison planet. I will not be deterred. Life was meant to be a journey of joy and creativity not endless pain and suffering. I will not stand for it anymore. I love myself too much too allow the Demiurge and the Lords of Karma to give me pain. I have overcome them and they have no power over me. I am sovereign and beyond all judgement.

    My purpose here is only to initiate others into this mystery school so that they too may find the exit and escape this prison planet.

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (10th December 2016), Elen (30th December 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2016), modwiz (10th December 2016), TimeSensitive (11th January 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •