Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Novusod's Mystery School

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Here is another really good video about hiding the TRUTH in plain sight and manufacturing our consent via medical tyranny.

You see this here. This here is a MYTH constructed to distract us from the real truth. It doesn't look like this.

American babies are being tortured an abused in plain sight. Chances are if you are an American male it was done to you. The devil doesn't wear a black robe but wears scrubs and a surgeon's mask. He is torturing our children and getting away with it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaMn_1-2vV8

The mother child birthing process is actually divine. The doctors are coming from a very dark place when they break this bond. They are separating our male children from the divine feminine and replacing that divine energy with fear, and pain.

The painful circumcision is the mark of the Demiurge and I will get into this later. The Goddess created man perfect. There is no need to cut off and destroy her divine creation.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016), enjoy being (21st November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Powerfullll, thankyou.

I just finished a wee cry and have tears again, a wee bit of pain.

I want to swear out loud, throw something, the c word repeats in my head, least I can feel the pain.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016), enjoy being (21st November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016), Novusod (21st November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Powerfullll, thankyou.

I just finished a wee cry and have tears again, a wee bit of pain.

I want to swear out loud, throw something, the c word repeats in my head, least I can feel the pain.
    I apologize if this presentation is causing you pain. Know that it does get better. I am exposing this evil to the light so that it may be stopped and transmuted back into love. Forgiveness is key to the healing process. Spread this information where ever you can so that it is not perpetuated onto another generation. When we stop inflicting pain on our children it will birth a kinder and gentler world. A world that is more connected to the Goddess energy and no longer under the thumb of trauma based mind control.

People are rising up to stop the evil.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016), enjoy being (22nd November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I had a doctor, female, look me in the eye and tell me that the baby wouldn't feel any pain. I happened to know what the process entails in detail and I just looked at the woman and bit my tongue. I wanted to tell her she's an idiot. But if people don't know, maybe they just believe their doctors.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), enjoy being (22nd November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016), Novusod (21st November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I had a doctor, female, look me in the eye and tell me that the baby wouldn't feel any pain. I happened to know what the process entails in detail and I just looked at the woman and bit my tongue. I wanted to tell her she's an idiot. But if people don't know, maybe they just believe their doctors.

I have started this topic of conversation a few times in a local forum over the last decade, the response the first time was appalling. Very little response and what there was, was giggling and trolling. The second and third time were slightly better, and in those times I have pointed out how frightened it seems people are to talk about it.

This is in NZ where most males used to be circumcised up until during the 70's.. not sure of exact dates and digits.. Still the comments are flippant runaways, people who want to talk about it but then freak out so come up with some smart reply instead. A common thing is to display the brainwashing in proclaiming that it is all about cleanliness.
    To that I say, okay lets pull out babies teeth because they can rot. Amputate the arms so there's no smelly armpits. Sew up the babies bottom and pipe in a special sewerage system that can also be set up to pay a license and meterage fee for. :-0

The conduct of medical staff you mention there Dreamtimer is appalling eh. It is a bit of a trap for them in ways I guess. Part of their medical indoctrination and learning is to omit all things unnecessary to be known by the patient or NoK. The little white lie thing from all around. "What they don't know can't hurt them". The grey area of a tactic of efficiency in not engaging in sections of topic which will cause paperwork or extra time in explaining. But done under the mantra they are protecting the patient from unnecessary stress and leading them to what is in their best interests . It is a fairly general form of load lightening we all can do, but seen here like a few other examples, it becomes deceitful and even malicious. Contradictory to the words Health Care Providers.

In my early life I was subjected to a very considerable amount of psychological abuse, by today's definition certainly. Even at the time, though it would have been equally called, "old fashioned upbringing". A passing down through generations of a family brand of militant and stubborn discipline. It took a wee while to untangle quite a bit of it.. yet other things that helped, like forgiving them by being aware it is their first time as parents and they are not infallible, came as epiphany quite young, like 11 or 12. All that stuff, you can sort of quantify. Even being sexually abused by an older child from next door. All that, said to qualify the sense that aside from all that, like in the earlier post, I have always felt like there was something far more horrible that happened before I was old enough to remember. In some ways being able to settle on it being circumcision would be a relief. I have had plenty of time to ponder it, but it slips away like opposing poles of 2 magnets.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 22nd November 2016 at 05:15.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (22nd November 2016), Novusod (22nd November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Had that two magnate experience also, interesting, protecting oneself ?.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), enjoy being (22nd November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016), Novusod (22nd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Have you ever heard the old wives tale Boys cry more than Girls as babies? It is because of the circumcision. Boys are more likely to be colicky because they are in real pain and are traumatized from having the most sensitive part of their body crushed in a clamp and then cut off often without any anesthesia. Colicky is is just another one of those lies they tell us. "Oh the baby is just being colicky there is nothing wrong. He will be perfectly fine." It is not just the doctors that say these things. It is reinforced in the media, in baby books, and parroted endlessly throughout society.

Most doctors simply do it for the money. A foreskin is worth about $350 of pure profit. If a doctor does a dozen or so circumcisions a week then they are raking in some serious blood money. Doctors will tell you any lie they can think of to get that money. First they will charge you for it and they will turn around the sell the foreskin itself to cosmetic companies who use the foreskin as an ingredient to make expensive skin creams. Beyond what the doctors think there is something very dark about this whole thing that goes beyond mere profit motive. In the medical system meat is on the menu and they are serving up human flesh. There is a similar cannibalism with vaccines containing aborted fetus cells. This is because the devil wears a surgeon's mask. There is a very spiritual or anti-spiritual aspect to all this.

Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    I have started this topic of conversation a few times in a local forum over the last decade, the response the first time was appalling. Very little response and what there was, was giggling and trolling. The second and third time were slightly better, and in those times I have pointed out how frightened it seems people are to talk about it.

This is in NZ where most males used to be circumcised up until during the 70's.. not sure of exact dates and digits.. Still the comments are flippant runaways, people who want to talk about it but then freak out so come up with some smart reply instead. A common thing is to display the brainwashing in proclaiming that it is all about cleanliness.
    To that I say, okay lets pull out babies teeth because they can rot. Amputate the arms so there's no smelly armpits. Sew up the babies bottom and pipe in a special sewerage system that can also be set up to pay a license and meterage fee for. :-0

The conduct of medical staff you mention there Dreamtimer is appalling eh. It is a bit of a trap for them in ways I guess. Part of their medical indoctrination and learning is to omit all things unnecessary to be known by the patient or NoK. The little white lie thing from all around. "What they don't know can't hurt them". The grey area of a tactic of efficiency in not engaging in sections of topic which will cause paperwork or extra time in explaining. But done under the mantra they are protecting the patient from unnecessary stress and leading them to what is in their best interests . It is a fairly general form of load lightening we all can do, but seen here like a few other examples, it becomes deceitful and even malicious. Contradictory to the words Health Care Providers.

There has been a quiet revolution against circumcision in many parts of the world. The practice of cutting new born infants has completely stopped in New Zealand, Australia, and in the UK. It is still occasionally done in Canada but in America the rate is still around 50%. That is over 1 million baby boys every year going through this painful torture in America.

I can remember debating circumcision on forums almost 20 years ago. A lot of circumcision debates starting popping up on the internet because of a South Park episode on circumcision that originally aired in 1998. Circumcision rates were much higher back then around 70% or something. South Park was mostly watched by teenagers and I think it really woke a lot of people up to at least start asking questions. The older generation of course my parents generation was still in the mentality of circumcision is like eating your vegetables. "We cut it, you are going to like it, you have no say, OK." But with the younger 1990s era kids it was not OK. They were NOT cool with it. The anti-circumcision movement really had its origins back then. They may not have had the power to fight the system back then but now those children have grown into adults themselves and they are rejecting circumcision in increasing numbers.

The quiet revolution has also been taking place in America as circumcision rates have declined by quite a bit since the end of the 20 century. Now the next phase is moving forward with active protests by the Intactivists. Large protests in 2012 against the American Association of Pediatrics (AAP) resulted in circumcision being removed from the list of recommended procedures. Before 2012 doctors used to point the AAP and say circumcision is recommended but now they have lost that crutch. We are at a tipping point where the whole thing could end up being abolished in the next few years. THANK the Goddess.

In my early life I was subjected to a very considerable amount of psychological abuse, by today's definition certainly. Even at the time, though it would have been equally called, "old fashioned upbringing". A passing down through generations of a family brand of militant and stubborn discipline. It took a wee while to untangle quite a bit of it.. yet other things that helped, like forgiving them by being aware it is their first time as parents and they are not infallible, came as epiphany quite young, like 11 or 12. All that stuff, you can sort of quantify. Even being sexually abused by an older child from next door. All that, said to qualify the sense that aside from all that, like in the earlier post, I have always felt like there was something far more horrible that happened before I was old enough to remember. In some ways being able to settle on it being circumcision would be a relief. I have had plenty of time to ponder it, but it slips away like opposing poles of 2 magnets.
    I am sorry to hear you had an abusive childhood. The thing that you can't remember is certainly the circumcision though I wouldn't call it a relief.

Circumcision pain is on the level of having your fingernails ripped out with pliers. The procedure can last as long as 10 minutes which is an eternity if a doctor is doing surgery on you without anesthesia. This is truly nightmarish stuff. Some babies scream so much they can suffer collapsed lungs, seizures and other traumas. Most babies will simply pass out from shock and go into a comatose state. Babies going comatose during the procedure is the origin of the euphemism that babies slept through the circumcision. In America there are about 200 deaths a year from circumcisions.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), enjoy being (22nd November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Proximity alert lol. Hopefully indulging these details is useful as some form of example. Our conscious thoughts and subconscious thoughts being one thing but then repressed memories and all the little triggers involved in protecting them.. Triggering has become more widely understood it seems, just from seeing it become a fashionable term in recent times? that is awesome isn't it.
    Computers are awesome too, not just for their usage. But that they have supplied us with a way to talk about the mind and understand ourselves, just in terms of talking about information and ram and storage and page filing and bandwidth.. internet, wireless, networking. So hardware and mechanics has helped to understand and share understanding of the mind. And also, how it all relates in contrast to quantum computing.

Still I don't understand enough to be sure of anything though eh! But the mind and body do hide stuff from the consciousness and each other. An injury which is favoured and then becomes posture and the mind pitches in by forming habits to avoid the anti posture. I have heard of physical therapists who have ways to catch the body and mind out and find injuries that are being hidden.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016), Novusod (22nd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is another aspect of the trauma based mind control. There is a very spiritual reason for this blockage. When I was trying to do past life regression meditations there was this massive wall of pain and fear that was very difficult to get through. These were the memories of my circumcision. The circumcision was blocking me from accessing early memories from before I was born. Circumcision is in part done to prevent us from remembering who we are by severing out connection to the divine and walling it up with fear and pain. Every time you try to get close to these memories the pain of the circumcision will reflexively push you away like a magnet. This keeps us anchored into a single life so that we believe nothing came before we were born.

In the few times I was able to meditate past the circumcision memories I was able to retrieve fleeting glimpses of being in the womb and living in the spirit realm. I have this memory of being a grown man and gently tossing small stones in a pond and then watching the ripples in the water.

This memory comes from a past life and it looks something like this:

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), enjoy being (22nd November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    Unfortunately, my past life memories are of being in war. Probably WWII. On the bright side, I realized that we had to stop warring and began to tell everyone around me. Most didn't listen but some did. That was the feeling I carried into this life. But still, most don't listen.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Elen (23rd November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016), Novusod (22nd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is a video of Bill and Hillary Clinton selling circumcision on the faulty science it prevents AIDS in Africa.

You know it is evil when the Clinton crime family is pushing circumcision for no logical reason at all. It is medical colonialism and more trauma based mind control. Circumcision is falling out of favor in the industrialized world so they are looking for more victims to exploit. This isn't about money. They are doing it entirely to suppress the divine feminine presence on this planet which threatens to overturn the New World Order.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), enjoy being (25th November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, my past life memories are of being in war. Probably WWII. On the bright side, I realized that we had to stop warring and began to tell everyone around me. Most didn't listen but some did. That was the feeling I carried into this life. But still, most don't listen.
    I am listening and am interested in your stories. There is a indirect way of expanding the memories through research.

I have a name attached to some of my memories though I won't say it just yet because I am still doing research into where that name leads.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Dreamtimer (25th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (25th November 2016)

Thanks
    I don't recall any names. I've never tried to bring back the dreams. I could conceivably do so and glean many more details. I recall a very large, wide dirt road. Several tanks or trucks could go down it side by side. There were not a lot of trees around. There were planes dropping bombs and men shooting guns. I was on foot and armed. It was very loud with weapons and men screaming.

It was the only dream I had as a child that was in black and white. Otherwise my dreams were all in color. It was sepia, in fact. Once I realized this I decided it was something from the past, a past life. I've never dreamt in black and white since.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Elen (25th November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (27th November 2016), Novusod (25th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Incredible news coming out of the Pizzagate scandal recently:

Both John and Tony Podesta were in Praia da Luz, Spain on May 3rd 2007– the day Madaline McCann vanished. The Podesta brothers were staying with a friend named “Clem” . Clement Freud, a known to be a pedophile and also the grandson of psychopathology sex expert Dr. Sigmund Freud.

Both John and Tony Podesta match the witness descriptions and police sketches.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUuy88igJcI

This can't be allowed to just slip down the memory hole.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th November 2016), Aragorn (27th November 2016), Dreamtimer (27th November 2016), Elen (27th November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (27th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Andrew Breitbart tried to blow the whistle of the Podesta sex crimes 5 years ago in 2011 and then they killed him.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th November 2016), Aragorn (28th November 2016), Dreamtimer (28th November 2016), Elen (28th November 2016), lookbeyond (9th December 2016), modwiz (28th November 2016)