Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Novusod's Mystery School

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    where does this image originate / source please :-) I would like to research this more..............
    The picture was posted by a reddit user so I don't I don't know where it originally came from.

There is an in depth article on Russia today that has similar pictures and videos so I believe it is genuine.
    https://www.rt.com/news/366653-seoul...est-president/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th November 2016), Dreamtimer (13th November 2016), Elen (13th November 2016), modwiz (13th November 2016), sandy (14th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I am really enjoying your perspective and perception. Something very special is happening.
    Thank you modwiz. I don't have insider information but what I do have is a good feel for the energetic currents. There were other love waves in the recent past such as during the Ferguson riots which spontaneously ended in a love fest. When has that ever happened? I consider it to be a divine miracle. People just miraculously stop rioting and the whole end thing ended with out bloodshed. That is what the power of love energy can do.

Kingly Ka is a universal sign of love, consciousness, and enlightenment.

There was a lull in the love wave for about a year and half but it is now come back at full blast.

For every force there is an opposition force. There is a counter balance energy coming from the dark side that is saying: "I care not who rules the planet so long as humans feed me loosh."

WANTED for arrest: Intergalactic criminal Demiurge.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th November 2016), Dreamtimer (14th November 2016), Elen (14th November 2016), sandy (14th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Thamks for the resource Novusod and for RT as this was the first I saw or heard anything going on in South Korea Love it!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th November 2016), Elen (14th November 2016), Novusod (14th November 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    You are a bringer of good news Novusod, I urge you to continue with "the roll you are on" as there are angles to everything and the lifting of spirit is by far the best one.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (14th November 2016), Novusod (14th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    You are a bringer of good news Novusod, I urge you to continue with "the roll you are on" as there are angles to everything and the lifting of spirit is by far the best one.
    Thank you Elen. My goal here is to focus on the raising of consciousness by discussing subjects from different angles that are rarely talked about. Wisdom can be found in the most unlikely places.

For instance this Looney Tunes (Toons) cartoon teaches the effectiveness of using false flags in deceptive warfare. You may have even seen this when you were a child but few could see the deeper message behind it. This is pretty much how warfare and politics is done in the 21st century. Create false flags to blame the innocent party.

Hillary Clinton - False flag against feminism
    SWJs - False flag against genuine social justice
    DNC leadership - False flag against genuine progressives
    9/11 and terrorism - False flag against Islam (usury is forbidden in Islam)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (14th November 2016), Elen (14th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This might be a good time to open a discussion on the Mystery school on divine Feminism because it is extremely important in understanding why the dark opposes it so much.

It really has to do with how our hierarchical society is run and its' various flaws coming home to roost. Everything in modern society seem to be based on one person telling another person what to do. That is the real problem. Everyone is oppressed but nobody wants to talk about the elephant in the room.

Examine how different people interact in society:

Teacher is dominant over student.
    - The teachers don't really control anything because they have bosses too
    - Principal is dominant over the teacher
    - Superintendent is dominant over the principal
    - School board is dominant over the superintendent
    - State has control over the school board
    - Department of Education (Federal) tells the states what to do

Department of Education has its own internal hierarchy like a corporation
    - All corporations have the same basic structure where the employer is dominant over the employee.
    - You have low level employees who are under the thumb of management
    - The management is not really in control because they have bosses too
    - Management is under senior management
    - Executives have control of the senior management
    - CEO controls all the other executives
    - In the case of the Department of Education the Secretary of Education runs the whole education system in America
    - Secretary of Education answers only to the President of the US

It is a hierarchy like a pyramid. This pyramid control structure allows very few people at the top to tell everyone what to do. If you are the bottom of the pyramid of course you are going to feel oppressed because you have the whole weight of the world on your shoulders. Our entire society and government is run like a corporation.

The corporation is just Feudalism with names changed.
    Instead of Kings -> Lords -> Vassals -> Knights -> Serfs
    We have renamed it: CEO -> Executives -> Management -> Employee

The reason I bring all this up is because you can't just discus Feminism in a vacuum. You have to see the BIG Picture of what is really going on in the world. Our personal lives and family life are being run like a corporation as well. Both men and women are trapped in their own personal Feudalism.

What is a "King" but a father figure. The Lords and Vassals are but the King's extended family. Feudalism is modeled after a family structure that is called a patriarchy. Patriarchy has the same root word as Hierarchy. Both words mean rule by "father." Putting a Queen on the King's pyramid changes nothing. As far back as ancient Egypt there were female Pharoahs on the throne. The Queens of Egypt even wore fake beards and cod pieces to be the same as the male. There is nothing progressive about this. It is just more backwards thinking.

Modern feminism is completely backwards. A gender reversed patriarchy is still a patriarchy. The focus of the modern feminist is to transform females into men. Make women into modern days queens called CEOs. Modern feminism should really be called masculinism because women are turning into men. When women are rejecting their own feminism then there is an even bigger problem.

A Matriarchy is not a gender reversed patriarchy. If you examine what a real "feminist" matriarchal society looks it is non-hierarchical. The matriarch is not a Queen but a Goddess. The goddess does not rule over her subjects like a king does. A king needs a scepter and a whip to beat his subjects into submission. A goddess does not need a scepter. Men will throw themselves at the feet of the goddess and worship without compulsion. No scepter is needed, no fear is needed, only love is needed. The matriarch rules by Love vs the patriarch who rules by Fear and compulsion. That is what divine feminism really is.

Divine Feminism has the power to up end the entire New World Order power structure. There is no hierarchy, no pyramid of control under divine feminism. All men and women are sovereign under this system and service is voluntary. The phrase that I posted earlier in the thread: If you need violence to enforce your ideas then your ideas are worthless is central to theme here. All contacts and contracts are voluntary and consensual. Compulsion is abhorrent and will have no place in the new Earth.

I often use this picture to illustrate the point of divine feminism. It represents two people together as equals in service to each other united in love through this journey we call life.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (15th November 2016), Elen (15th November 2016), modwiz (15th November 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Thank you for pointing out the distinct qualities, it couldn't be any other way.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (15th November 2016), modwiz (15th November 2016), Novusod (15th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    More false flags and deception caught red handed. Bunch of Loony Tunes.

Source
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...campus-church/

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2016), Aragorn (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (16th November 2016), Elen (16th November 2016), modwiz (16th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This made me laugh and cry at the same time:

http://nypost.com/2016/11/16/teacher...rump-protests/

BEST of All they don't even know why they are protesting:

They are just being sent out like a bunch of lemmings.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), modwiz (17th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Moving on to another subject in the mystery school.
    Trauma based mind control

There is an unseen trauma that millions people go through that is never talked about. If you ask most people if they have ever been traumatized they will say no. Some people will talk about MK-Ultra experiments but will never associate how the trauma based mind control applies to them directly. People who are somewhat awake to the concept will often take a detached view that trauma based mind control only happens to unfortunate "others" being tortured in some government black site without ever realizing they themselves are the real victims. There is a terrible trauma that many people go through as infants. Trauma based mind control begins at birth. What I am talking about here is circumcision and how it mind controls our male population to be violent because it is imprinted on them at birth.

Circumcision is large scale satanic torture of babies done to inflict trauma based mind control on the whole population. Shortly after birth baby boys are taken from their mother and strapped down and tortured in the most gruesome ways. This is done to break the bond between the mother and child and create an attachment disorder in children which metastasizes into PSTD type psychosis as adults.

Healthy family bonding:

Robotic and cruel board infants are strapped to while being circumcised.

There is a strange phenomenon that can be observed between the differences when American men get drunk and when European men get drunk. When European men get drunk they tend to be jolly. Singing is common in German beer halls and even English pubs. When American men get drunk they brawl and fight. Violence is fact of life in America.

How can we expect men not to lash out at the world when as their first experience in life is to be assaulted just hours or days after being born. The extreme pain coming from having the most sensitive part of their body crushed in a clamp and then cut off without anesthesia rewires the brain to expect violence. This violent imprint is then carried into adulthood and is the cause of many social ills. Every society that has a high rate of circumcision also has a corresponding high rate of violence. America's violent crime is outrageous compared to Europe where circumcision is rare. Same is true in the Middle East and Africa.

Circumcision is again the suppression of the feminine. The male foreskin is the part that (in a sexual encounter) men spiritually connect with the female. The foreskin are the labia are the same organ. The foreskin is the feminine part of the man. When the foreskin is removed this feminine part of the man is also removed. What remains is sex without the natural spiritual connection.

Here is a pretty decent video on the subject from a spiritual master that understands the bigger picture quite well.
    Last edited by Novusod, 20th November 2016 at 01:29.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), enjoy being (20th November 2016), modwiz (20th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    12 years ago or so, I remember stumbling across a google search result while searching for "furniture restoration". It came up with several entries and links to websites including the outrageous looking term, foreskin restoration. I just had to investigate this lol.. and found much of the information you relay here amongst these sites for men who were attempting to repair themselves. My opinion is that it doesn't affect all circumsized men in the same way or in the same amounts, and maybe the purpose of it was served when it was more common a few decades and more ago, in that it may have helped play its part for its time with the chronology or menu of psychological abuse of men. Say when previously the generations of men sent to war and coming home affected had its results, the continuation of circumcision through those years and after into the 70's mainly (when it tailed off), could have been seen to have achieved the right adjustments. From memory one attribute to the psychological differences between circumcised and uncircumcised men was confidence and security.

Other childhood abuses is the destruction of imagination and the ridicule of magic. This is done at the same time as parents first teach their children that it is okay to lie about some things. I am talking about Christmas paraphernalia and the last few centuries of evolution of the festival which has given us this vehicle to attack the minds of children.

Oh, also recall the circumcision information making reference to money being paid for the removed skin, by early stem cell type research organisations, so there was a market for them.

Have to add more, as I feel I spoke of it semi dismissively compared to how I really feel on the matter. How I really feel is that I have some form of block there, some kind of connection with the suggestion, and an awareness of some horrible thing happening to me as a child that I can't quite put my finger on.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 20th November 2016 at 02:17.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Novusod (20th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    12 years ago or so, I remember stumbling across a google search result while searching for "furniture restoration". It came up with several entries and links to websites including the outrageous looking term, foreskin restoration. I just had to investigate this lol.. and found much of the information you relay here amongst these sites for men who were attempting to repair themselves. My opinion is that it doesn't affect all circumsized men in the same way or in the same amounts, and maybe the purpose of it was served when it was more common a few decades and more ago, in that it may have helped play its part for its time with the chronology or menu of psychological abuse of men. Say when previously the generations of men sent to war and coming home affected had its results, the continuation of circumcision through those years and after into the 70's mainly (when it tailed off), could have been seen to have achieved the right adjustments. From memory one attribute to the psychological differences between circumcised and uncircumcised men was confidence and security.

Other childhood abuses is the destruction of imagination and the ridicule of magic. This is done at the same time as parents first teach their children that it is okay to lie about some things. I am talking about Christmas paraphernalia and the last few centuries of evolution of the festival which has given us this vehicle to attack the minds of children.

Oh, also recall the circumcision information making reference to money being paid for the removed skin, by early stem cell type research organisations, so there was a market for them.

Have to add more, as I feel I spoke of it semi dismissively compared to how I really feel on the matter. How I really feel is that I have some form of block there, some kind of connection with the suggestion, and an awareness of some horrible thing happening to me as a child that I can't quite put my finger on.
    I believe it affects ALL circumcised men. The only variance is the degree to which people will admit to it.
    There are those who accept the trauma that has been done to them.
    There are those who deny it.
    There are those who so traumatized they are incapable of even considering the question.

Man in his late 50s still terrorized over his circumcision.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), enjoy being (20th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Agreed, I couldn't/can't really express it correctly. Admission or even awareness. The seamless reality from such an age and not attributing any such thing to the psyche, has men not even aware of how it has changed the possible them.
    It is indeed a hard thing to have any good data on. And yes many having not considered it, don't believe it a culprit.
    I myself can't look at the video, and just have some memory of something horrible happening that I can't quantify. I could say, yep well I am circumcised so it must be that, but then that just seems too simple and the block is I can't commit to matching the two up, which really is a case of 1 plus 1 equals 2. But I keep 'backing out' with some feeling that there must be a 2nd trauma or whatever, so I have 2 halves still. Sorry if that makes no sense.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 20th November 2016 at 03:02.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), modwiz (20th November 2016), Novusod (20th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Agreed, I couldn't/can't really express it correctly. Admission or even awareness. The seamless reality from such an age and not attributing any such thing to the psyche, has men not even aware of how it has changed the possible them.
    It is indeed a hard thing to have any good data on. And yes many having not considered it, don't believe it a culprit.
    I myself can't look at the video, and just have some memory of something horrible happening that I can't quantify. I could say, yep well I am circumcised so it must be that, but then that just seems too simple and the block is I can't commit to matching the two up, which really is a case of 1 plus 1 equals 2. But I keep 'backing out' with some feeling that there must be a 2nd trauma or whatever, so I have 2 halves still. Sorry if that makes no sense.
    It makes perfect sense and it is OK if you are hurting over this. It does not make you less of a person to feel hurt and victimized. Millions of people are in the same boat as you. These are some very evil entities we are up against. This has been going on for a very long time and we as a human species are just learning to fight back against it. If you need to look away from this material that is perfectly acceptable.

Your observation that there are two parts to this issue is spot on:
    - The first part is physical which is the circumcision itself.
    - The second part is the emotional scaring that comes from trauma based mind control.

Circumcision itself physically heals but the trauma based mind control can last a life time. It can manifest in many forms from anger, sadness, lack of motivation, feelings of worthlessness, etc. They do this to break us and make us their slaves. Along with many other things this plot will shortly be exposed and put a stop to.

There are protests all over the country as the people are waking up and fighting the fight against circumcision.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), enjoy being (20th November 2016), modwiz (20th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    South Koreans are protesting again tonight.

Amazing spontaneous LOVE waves are literally manifesting in plain sight.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st November 2016), Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016)