Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Novusod's Mystery School

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Thank you Maggie that is exactly what I was getting at.

The next lesson on the Mystery School of money is the: Parable of the 11th Marble.

Any five-year old child knows that if you put ten marbles into a tin can, you can only take ten marbles back out. No amount of wishful thinking, dreaming, or praying, will yield that eleventh marble from inside that can. That eleventh marble does not exist. It never did, and it never will. All discussions about the eleventh marble are the product of imagination. The eleventh marble is a fantasy.

Private central bankers issuing the public currency as interest-bearing loans operate on the belief that they can put ten marbles (dollars) into a tin can (the world) and magically get 11 marbles back out. Thus, we may conclude that the the bankers are dumber than five-year old children! But unlike five-year old children, the bankers will take your home, your business, and your nation when they don't get that eleventh marble! The spoiled child may cry and throw a tantrum, but that will be the end of their upset. The spoiled banker, however, in his or her arrogant rage that they cannot have the eleventh marble their imagination says must still be in that tin can, may start a war before they will admit that eleventh marble was never really there.

Economies are like tin cans. Before you can take a marble out, you must have put a marble in. Nobody can give you a marble that does not exist, yet this simple reality is lost to the priests of that fantastic religion called banking in that unholiest of temples called the IMF. Their religious doctrine seems to be that there must always be an eleventh marble inside the tin can, and that the tin can unfairly withholds that eleventh marble, indeed cheats them of their right to the eleventh marble, purely out of spite. That faith in the existence of the eleventh marble, unseen and improvable, is the article of faith the religion of banking rests on. It is far easier to burn the heretics than to question the dogma.

Today we see the bankers, having already retrieved their ten marbles from the tin can, flogging the world for that missing eleventh marble. Greece does not have that eleventh marble, so they turn to Germany and ask, "Do you have an eleventh marble", and Germany replies, "Sorry, but the bankers already took the ten marbles they put in our tin can, and we are searching for an eleventh marble ourselves. Try the Americans." The Americans, of course, have only just surrendered the last of their ten marbles back to the bankers and are looking under seat cushions for that missing eleventh marble nobody seems able to find.
    But the eleventh marble will never be found. After all that mayhem brought down on the tin can there still will be no eleventh marble. It does not exist. It never did, and it never will.

The problem with all modern reserve banking systems is that the moment the first bank note goes into circulation as the proceed of a loan at interest, more money is owed to the banks than actually exists. Ten marbles have been put into the tin can, but the bankers see 11 marbles owed back to them. Sooner or later the non-existence of that eleventh marble will create a crises of faith. People will stop believing in the religion called private central banking, and that crisis of faith will bring the system crashing down, as did the Temple of Baal in ancient times when the Syrians saw through the priests' trickery. This evil magic of creating money out of debt was a fraud all along, as fraudulent and silly as the idea that one can put ten marbles into a tin can, and take out eleven.

In ages to come economists will look back at this failed experiment in debt-based currency, and dump it into the same category of human folly as Tulip mania, The Nation of Poyais, Credit Mobilier, the Great South Seas Company, and Mortgage-Backed Securities.

Once again we are back on "Ship of Fools" with the farmer being forced to walk the plank for attempting to repay his loan in real goods and not slips of paper. Some defenders of the current paradigm will argue that the economy is not a zero-sum game and that the economy will expand to accommodate the repaying of interest on loans. This argument only holds water if you allow people to repay their loans with tangible goods. Making the "tin-can" bigger does not increase the number of marbles in the can. The number of marbles will remain the same no matter how big the tin can is increased in size. If you make them repay with money it is assuredly still a zero-sum game because you are forcing them to find the proverbial 11th marble that never existed.

The world controllers bank on the modern economy being too complex for the average man to understand so that they can get away with their frauds and then use violence to justify their frauds by making people walk the plank in the form of starting wars.

WALK the plank ye unbelievers of Capitalism.
    Last edited by Novusod, 8th November 2016 at 18:40.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (8th November 2016), enjoy being (8th November 2016), modwiz (8th November 2016), sandy (9th November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    This evil magic of creating money out of debt was a fraud all along, as fraudulent and silly as the idea that one can put ten marbles into a tin can, and take out eleven.
    Your topic is deeply interesting to me. Is that 11th marble the expectation that tomorrow will bring in a promised return on the investment of 10 marbles today?

This is what I understand. I agree with you that credit debt (promise to pay later with interest what I borrow today) is a base evil. It is working on many levels. The collateral is promised and always, unless we can service the debt, we will lose the collateral.

The "thing" at play is the idea of expanding that will make borrowing pay off. So it is all based on a belief that one's "economy" will grow. My experience is that I tried to play a "credit today pay delay" game when my husband had a beautiful product that needed capital to make. Being a micro business, we used readily available credit "cards". My story ended with a debt to pay when my husband's business was not able to continue. The risk was taken with the belief we'd have a successful business.

The issue is that we cannot predict what will happen in the future and projects TODAY need capital. But the reason these systems can work is that someone buys the stuff today (materials etc.) and IF that someone asks for interest on a promise to pay.....that makes sense for belief in the project.

I didn't choose bankruptcy. I just let it slide and the creditor took me to court. There was a judgement for the credit card company. I did sell some land and paid it off. Now I have no credit cards. There is also no business.

My question is
    1. Is the answer to have no business to finance?
    2. Is the issue that people want a return on a investment?

IMO, the gap is that materials and infrastructure are not free. If we have an idea for business, we must have some capitalizing.
    From Where will this COME?
    Last edited by Maggie, 8th November 2016 at 19:22.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (8th November 2016), modwiz (8th November 2016), Novusod (8th November 2016), sandy (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In a debt based monetary system any return on investment is pure fraud. I can simplify the analogy even further for you. Lets say a Bank has the Mona Lisa and they lend it to you for 5 years and when the loan expires they want you to return 2 Mona Lisas. You are now in debt to the bank to return more than what they originally gave you and you can never repay it back. It is an impossible task, you can't do it thus they own you forever. This is a fair analogy since you can't pay back the bank with counterfeit money it is impossible to repay the loan. The bank will say to you walk the plank, give me a pound of flesh, and your first born. This is how humanity was originally enslaved by the Babylonian priests. They are still doing it today and now the bankers own the whole planet despite them never having produced anything except frauds backed up by violence.

Ever notice how Washington's portrait on the dollar is almost exactly the same as the Mona Lisa.

The bankers knows when we trick you NOW we own you. That is why they are smiling. They know you can never repay.

This is the devil's money. Dollars are little Mona Lisas. The bankers will only accept their originals but somehow they expect to get more originals back than actually exist. They won't accept counterfeits and they won't accept tangible goods neither fruits and vegetables nor hand crafts. Thus they have you caught in their web from which there is no escape. You can never repay and will be their slave forever due to their frauds. Usury is a deadly sin equal to murder because it leads to the enslavement of mankind. In fact is probably worse than murder because usury is the only sin that can destroy society as a whole.

In a resource Ubuntu style economy returns can theoretically exist. I can loan you ten apples and you can easily repay me back with 11 apples because you can always grow more apples. But it doesn't work that way with money. This is the point I am trying to convey. Money really is evil. It is not a tool, it is not neutral, it is not energy, it is just evil and ultimately a force of destruction, enslavement, and ruin.
    Last edited by Novusod, 8th November 2016 at 20:30. Reason: clarifications

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), modwiz (8th November 2016), sandy (9th November 2016)

Thanks
    In a debt based monetary system any return on investment is pure fraud.
    Since the whole "matrix" world is financed by fraud, by now, we must either retreat, accept or make an end run?

Maybe we will decide to have no modern life of "products" using woods, metals, parts of varuous kinds?

or we accept that the system IS a fraud and yet we want the credit?

The kind of situation you describe indicates to my mind that unless we are each willing to band together and buy the essential items needed to make items, like tools, equipment, materials for "modern lifestyle", we will need to stop having a modern lifestyle OR accept the fraud?

I like go fund me" kinds of examples. They can be used to cooperate and finance
    I like the idea of using "trash" for repurposing.
    This kind of strategy will work for awhile but really we MUST somehow create a new "net" to catch us that is offering thriving.

You have offered the problem.
    What do you offer as a net?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), modwiz (8th November 2016), Novusod (8th November 2016), sandy (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    You have offered the problem.
    What do you offer as a net?
    I already mentioned the solution in the first post.

The total US debt is actually $0 because this is all a con game. Put an end to the Federal Reserve and the debt simply goes away. It is all unconstitutional anyway because only the US government and NOT a private bank is allowed to issue the currency. The debt is NULL and VOID because it is unconstitutional. The debt can simply be erased by ending the FED. The plan to zero out the debt is the only moral thing to do that can save the country from the Kraken.

The final solution is closer than you may think. Dump the bankers, dump the debt and reset humanity on the proper pathway.

Trump's victory is at hand. (fingers crossed)
    Consider how Trump has survived multiple bankruptcies. He got through his own massive debts simply by not paying them. He defaulted and told the bankers to go kick stones. It worked because he was strong enough and powerful enough to give the bankers the middle finger. He has talked about it on the campaign trail that America doesn't have to pay its debts. He is telling the truth and people are listening. This is the only solution. Don't pay. Screw those bankers they deserve nothing. They are frauds who belong in jail. Hang em high.

The same solution was written in Mien Kampf, in Gaddaffi's Green book, and in Kim Il Sung's Juche manual. Get rid of the parasitic bankers. We don't need them. Unfortunately every time a leader arose with the final solution legions of brainwashed masses fought against their own liberation. Maybe the masses enjoyed being slaves or perhaps their consciousness was simply too low.

There is a bitter pill the world must swallow and that is to accept the fact that Hitler was right.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuHJz-xPopU

The Nazi vision for humanity was not world domination but freedom from the Jewish banking oligarchy that caused WW1. Positives ETs from the Aldebaran system contacted psychic Nazis in the Vril society to give them technology along with a positive message that would lift humanity from perpetual slavery and financial tyranny. The German people paid a very high price for trying to free humanity from the global tyranny of the Jewish banker. Their entire country was destroyed, millions were killed, and millions more innocent Germans were brutally raped.

A gullible public was duped into fighting an unjust war against the very people who were trying free the planet from the financial tyranny of the Jewish bankers. The whole planet has Stockholm syndrome.

However all was not lost:

Many Nazis in the Vril society lived and created a breakaway civilization in Antarctica to continue their struggle to free humanity. At this very moment John Kerry is in Antarctica negotiating terms of the bankers surrender. A great victory for mankind is about to unfold.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VSIHbZk_CQ

Something is fundamentally changing right now. There is a tsunami of love descending on the planet. They will NOT be able to start another WW2 to keep their game of frauds running. The people will not support that kind of naked psychopathy again. The people will prevail. The truth is coming out and cannot be stopped. It is our duty as just and moral beings to expose the truth and make sure humanity is not tricked again as the reset unfolds.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), modwiz (8th November 2016), sandy (9th November 2016)

Thanks
    Something is fundamentally changing right now. There is a tsunami of love descending on the planet.......The truth is coming out and cannot be stopped.
    I do feel this is happening. Money is a great energy tool and debt is fraud but using money's energy for good is possible IMO. I think it all has to do with US and our false belief, or our connection to truth and knowing what is valuable.

From an email that William Henry sent (because I'm on his list), I discovered this other post.

PROSPERITY AND THE LIGHT BODY: TV PREACHER JOEL OSTEEN SAYS ‘SOMETHING BIG IS COMING YOUR WAY’…AND I BELIEVE HIM, BUT FOR A DIFFERENT REASON.......

.......MONEY AND THE LIGHT BODY

Watching Osteen speak, it suddenly crystallized in my mind that there is a strange connection between symbolism of manifesting the light body and the symbolism of the dollar.

Here it is.

The Essene-Christians of the first century AD connected the crucified Jesus, and the attainment of the light body, to the Nehushtan, the fiery serpent lifted on a pole by Moses (Numbers 21:8). The raised serpent was a symbol of wisdom, or gnosis, as well as the Divine Manifesting Power. Lifting the serpent is also a reference to raising the kundlani laying coiled at the base of our spine. When this spiritual energy flows freely upward along the spine or stairway to heaven it leads to expanded consciousness.

When Moses lifted the Nehushtan it brought healing to the Israelites and also the manifestation of super angels called Seraphim, who are known as the fiery serpents. These are the highest order of angels, advanced celestial beings, who manifest on earth as luminous, humanoid figures with spinning or vortex-shaped bodies. The Essene-Christians believed humans could transform into Seraphim......

.......John the Beloved (or John the Essene) directly connected the Nehushtan to Jesus, and to our ascension, when he wrote:

“No one has ascended into heaven except the One who descended from heaven (on) the Son of Man. Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life” (John 3:14).

Wow! That is powerful.

John is clearly telling us to understand that the secret meaning of the serpent on a pole symbolism has to do with the secret of eternal life and ascension. More, it is about transforming us into angels or beings of light like the Seraphim, as ‘lifting the serpent’ means to transform into a Seraph.

The serpent on a pole or rod is, of course, the caduceus of Hermes, the staff of enlightenment, from or around which ribbons or a snake or snakes curl. Numerous authors make the connection not only between Moses and Hermes, but also Jesus and Hermes. It is no wonder their symbols are interconnected.

THE LIFTED SERPENT AND THE MAGIC OF MONEY

In 1797, the serpent on a pole symbol was adopted by the U.S. Government and became the dollar sign, $, the symbol for the almighty U.S. Dollar, a unit of currency. Some clever person, or persons, in Philadelphia, the capital of the newly formed United States of America, decided to use a supernatural symbol for a supernatural concept as a symbol for a new supernatural concept: the creation of printed money. This symbol, $, is known world wide. Everywhere it is found it denotes “prosperity” or “money”. Most don’t know the magic behind money or the origins or esoteric meaning of its symbolism.

The word ‘dollar’ comes from the German thaler. As shown here, in the sixteenth century, thalers featured a Nehushtan on one side and the crucified Christ on the other. The message is they represent the same thing: the secret of eternal life.

......Unfortunately, rather than standing for the flowing of spiritual current and the transformation of humans into angels, or truth-speaking, peace-walking beings with expanded consciousness and open hearts, the $ symbol became the global symbol for money and flowing cash.

Money flows, but the magi know, it does not actually exist. It is manifested out of thin air by bankers and symbolized by fiat currency or paper money. We all agree, or have faith, that the paper stands for something real, but it isn’t. This is the magic or supernatural power of money. We trust that the inventors of money will continue to give us credit (and they will as long as we, wink, wink, go along with their magic). Many people will do just about anything to accumulate money.

In Goethe’s classic German legend, Faust, the Devil (Mephistopheles) and the scholarly Faust are purveyors of the secret of alchemy: how to create astounding wealth by printing money. Faust makes a deal with the Devil, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures.

Timothy must have been tempted by the same Faustian deal when he said:

“Those who want to be rich, however, fall into temptation and become ensnared by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. By craving it, some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows. But you, O man of God, flee from these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.

Timothy’s advice is Buddhist. The righteousness he implores us to pursue is a condition of the heart and mind. Living righteously, we are rewarded with the Robe of Righteousness. This is the light body of Christ.

Timothy is clearly urging us not to take the Devil’s pact, but instead to pursue our angelic or Christ bodies for righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance and gentleness are all qualities of the Seraphim angels.

So, plain and simple, our choice is either to spend our precious time on this fragile earth chasing money, and filling our purse with something that does not exist, or we can pursue our angelic light body. One path leads to destruction. The other leads to freedom.

This makes it kind of ironic that a Christian preacher has made a massive fortune offering tools to attract money.

I don’t mind, because the tools he offers can be applied in all areas of life.

More, I think money is good and can be used for godly purposes.

Before getting into Joel Osteen’s ancient technique for manifesting prosperity, I want to share Jesus’s words on money. As we will see, he presents the explicit choice between chasing money and the Robe of Righteousness.

PROSPERITY AND THE LIGHT BODY Continued here

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (10th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), lookbeyond (9th November 2016), modwiz (9th November 2016), Novusod (9th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Disclosure has begun. A message from the light to handle with care.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th November 2016), Aragorn (9th November 2016), Dreamtimer (9th November 2016), Elen (9th November 2016), lcam88 (9th November 2016), lookbeyond (9th November 2016), modwiz (9th November 2016), sandy (10th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What is happening tonight: Soros is throwing a temper tantrum. Although some are legitimately fooled into fighting against their own liberation the majority are not fooled and this will not last before it is quickly exposed.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2016), Elen (10th November 2016), lcam88 (11th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016), Myst (14th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Look who has the power now. 4Chan's /pol

We are the new gods.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th November 2016), Elen (11th November 2016), lcam88 (11th November 2016), modwiz (10th November 2016), Myst (14th November 2016), sandy (11th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Saw this on Zerohedge and had to repost it:

REALITY CHECK
    Who must Go?

Looks like the ship of fools finally struck an iceberg.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th November 2016), lcam88 (11th November 2016), modwiz (11th November 2016), Myst (14th November 2016), sandy (13th November 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Saw this on Zerohedge and had to repost it:

REALITY CHECK
    Who must Go?

Looks like the ship of fools finally struck an iceberg.
    Very funny!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (11th November 2016), modwiz (11th November 2016), Novusod (11th November 2016), sandy (13th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Multiple false flags are in progress tonight.

1. Hillary Clinton is a false flag against feminism. Divine Feminism is a positive force that could solve most of the world's problems. The cabal of parasites of course hates real feminism and is trying to destroy it by making the general public hate feminism as much as they do. They know she is hated and that is why they want to force her on us so we in turn associate wretches like Clinton with feminism. The idea is to make feminism as unappealing as possible so the masses hate it too. It is a kind of brainwashing because they do it with our consent. This is how they deceive even the awakened.

They do so with a slight of hand, a diversion. The parasites will push Hillary Clinton with their right hand openly so everyone can see it. Then secretly they will reach around with their left hand and say to the masses "yeah, hate her, hate her. we want you to hate her. Feed us with your hate." Thus the masses can be deceived into hating the feminine. It doesn't end there. "We came, we saw, he died..." Hillary Clinton is being set up for a FALL. She is going to start some massive war with Russia and bring about near total destruction. Then the parasites will come and say to the survivors "Look what happened when we put a woman in control. She failed; there was war, death, and destruction. Everything you hold dear was lost. Woman are dangerous. They must never be allowed to hold power ever again or even speak against the male leaders who know best." Everyone save a few will be fooled. The masses will be on board with this and give their consent.

We need real woman like the hero grandmothers at standing rock to lead the planet. This is what the parasites fear the most. This is why they are doing this false flag against women and feminism.

2. SJWs are a false flag against real social justice. There is a real social justice movement on the march and it is coming for the bankers and the parasites who stole this planet from its original owners. The bankers and their frauds backed up by violence will no longer be tolerated but this cabal of criminals is not going down without a fight. Similarly to the false flag against feminism the cabal has created their own parody of social justice in the form of fake SJWs. The SJWs are out in the streets tonight burning things and beating people in the name of PEACE, LOVE, and Tolerance. Again the Cabal is trying to deceive the masses to associate these wretched social justice warriors with the real social justice movement that is going to free humanity. The cabal can't fight their own battles so they require surrogates to do their fighting for them.

The SJW's aren't bad people. They have just been tricked by the cabal. The Tsunami of love that is descending on this planet is also tearing them apart. The love energy wave has place to go in these people so it is just causing chaos. We were warned that people would be rolling around in agony in the streets the day the tsunami of love appeared and now we are actually seeing it happen. They will either turn to the light soon are self-destruct trying to resist it.

3. The DNC establishment a false flag against liberalism and progressive ideal. The cabal of criminals also hates the qualities of compassion and kindness which the parasites view as a human weakness. Compassion and good will toward men has historically come from the progressive ideals of the LEFT. We should be feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, and healing the sick. The Cabal opposes this for their own evil reasons. That is why they forced the DNC to get rid of Bernie Sanders and is now pushing for Tim Kaine to run in 2020 on an even more regressive ticket than Hillary Clinton. The literally DNC is committing suicide tonight. This is by order of the cabal. It is a controlled demolition. It will be exposed shortly.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th November 2016), Elen (11th November 2016), lcam88 (11th November 2016), Maggie (11th November 2016), modwiz (11th November 2016), sandy (13th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This tsunami of love is really taking hold of South Korea right now. Over 1 million people come to protest in the streets of Seoul to demand the Cabal controlled puppet government resign.

Everywhere the elite are squirming as people all over the planet rise up against their psychotic tyranny. In America the love tsunami is causing chaos due to misdirection by the likes of Soros. It won't last though as his own minions will turn on him soon.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th November 2016), Elen (13th November 2016), modwiz (13th November 2016), Myst (14th November 2016), sandy (13th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    where does this image originate / source please :-) I would like to research this more..............

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th November 2016), Elen (13th November 2016), modwiz (13th November 2016), Novusod (13th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This tsunami of love is really taking hold of South Korea right now. Over 1 million people come to protest in the streets of Seoul to demand the Cabal controlled puppet government resign.

Everywhere the elite are squirming as people all over the planet rise up against their psychotic tyranny. In America the love tsunami is causing chaos due to misdirection by the likes of Soros. It won't last though as his own minions will turn on him soon.
    I am really enjoying your perspective and perception. Something very special is happening.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th November 2016), Elen (13th November 2016), Myst (14th November 2016), Novusod (13th November 2016), sandy (14th November 2016)