Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Three Worlds, Beyond the Mirrors

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Another aspect of this third world is becoming even more normal with the ability to appear the opposite, on a dime as such lol, holds an attraction energy for spirits signposts making team, fear feels like an oil, both helpful and sticky, like accepting that part of mummy Earth within you. The attraction energy has me working on my eyes and hips for some reason futuristically, maybe, once in a group of shaman, the energy n vibration hugely high, near early in this spiritual journey, noticed i was massively tired, they had all just returned from a long shaman event, noticed 3 of the four had tried to bring me to focus, eyes wise, lock me in as such, the fourth who is pretty legendary waitaha wise, locked me straight in, remember the light coming from his eyes and light returning to his eyes, many adventures of remembering for some time after this event, we will see if its this aspect or not, in time.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (27th May 2019), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Elen (14th July 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (27th July 2018), modwiz (19th August 2017)

Thanks
    I desire to know, feel, express this third world and my intent has been acknowledged, i learnt somewhat this third world from listening to Bill Ballard and his material when he talks of higher fractals of oneself and his experiences of which some facets i could identify with from experience and experience is the crux imo, i learnt lots of this third world through Jose Arguelles,s material and my experiences done within this plus his combined Cosmic History Chronicles with Stephanie South, and also meeting and talking with them while they lived in NZ, indeed putting ones toes into this experience or dimension is worthy of the preparation needed, including love of oneself and humanity on whole, strong chakra work and clearing of mind pollution, the oneness univercity dasas are an example of living this third world, there being up to 300 of them, their mind knowledge teachings and capacity to energy clear and teach, similar to high Qi Gong teachers is an experience of amazingness, so recently i had an experience of being here but not being here and doing my best to function two worldly, imo not realising i was third worldly gaining experience, just of the last few days has this, on reflection, been seen properly for myself, i managed to keep the first two worlds going but only just and also worked up to being able to do ritual, ceremony, future preparation and dreaming, attunement and initiation with difficulty and now feel levelled out as such, what the heck this i am actually is as yet i will more so understand and comprehend as a very busy moon ahead awaits.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (27th May 2019), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Elen (24th July 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (27th July 2018), modwiz (19th August 2017)

Thanks
    Busy indeed, thinking being taken out of the, my equations in life, more and more, to the state its annoying to think when there is no need to think but go with it, along with synchronicity. Still think, still use the brain but when there is no need to, it be annoying somewhat, maybe higher self saying through feelings, be, allow, flow etc.

My report of late into this world and allowing words to explain.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th August 2017), Chester (27th May 2019), Dreamtimer (19th August 2017), Elen (19th August 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (27th July 2018), modwiz (19th August 2017)

Thanks
    Have felt this third world expressing itself as such, to me for some time now, explaining is difficult as it is a mostly future ish now thing, known and impossible to actualize, the deepness is the spearhead one is noospherically change and transmuting wise, the transmuting part actually being the constant change part, sorta like the corner of a box that's a tunnel and cube with two cetres, at the same time lol place.

Maybe it is the harmony of the future rupturing the present.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (27th May 2019), Dreamtimer (24th September 2017), Elen (23rd September 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (27th July 2018), modwiz (23rd September 2017)

Thanks
    Today was crazy so far, tough emotionally indeed and around me, we packing for ten days on gold coast n leave tomorrow at lunchtime, deep emotional energy n verbals harsh, huge headaches also, did the usual and asked the universe to unpack this for me, first we got a rare eclipse in morn > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...are-Selenelion < and it is affecting me/us/lots of people and then yahoosey, partner n me download it and take it to Aussie afterwards, very honouring,rd work so far lol, this very much 2nd world with 3rd attached.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th July 2018), Chester (27th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th July 2018), Elen (27th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (27th July 2018), Melidae (27th July 2018)

Thanks
    And it was, started a new thread for this > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...Denies-Mystery

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th August 2018), Dreamtimer (7th August 2018), Elen (7th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    Met with a third worlder today, she wasn't last week, she could see me, first time n we regulary connect so was xlent, such a logical lady n highly intelligent, unknowingly being in the third world is exciting lol.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd August 2018), Chester (27th May 2019), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2018), Elen (22nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd August 2018), Kathy (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    Third worlding while hard to word, is getting easier to feel then share, atm.

The future is always happening and can be felt, now future creating allows future felt like locking in cog wise the highest present potential, recently, I think in the lull thread, I felt on Trump not doing a second term, very full stop, knowing that very high potential ( feel trump n co know no second term will be, also ) allows other feelings to leak/know/be felt. Gosh that came out nothing like it was in my head lol.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Chester (27th May 2019), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (25th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I think you nailed it, Aianawa...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th January 2019), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (25th November 2018), Kathy (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    Another main facet is, can be, the future interacting with one now.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2019)

Thanks
    Clearaudiance has been a facet of my experience in life and very much last last 20 years n especially the last 4, still feel this is a normal human evolving energy within one in these times though.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd January 2019), Elen (5th January 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2019)

Thanks
    No to little sleep last nite n earth quakes happening round world a wee bit n very hot temps here in CHCH NZ, and just caught up with Bill Ballaird n his worlds journey also, atm >

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd January 2019), Elen (23rd January 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2019), modwiz (23rd January 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Once upon a time and imo time is of the mind, and because of that I can only share my experience of the three worlds I live in, it just happened, as in was not a goal but an eventuality through self mind work, deprogramming etc, so the three worlds are there for all imo, as one evolves and all evolve to their own adventure of soul preparedness and karma timelines and timeline detachment or opposite.

Upon a time, as many here call it now, asleep and slaving to the western mind grindstone, suffering as fears drove me year after year and event after event, mind slavery created by the past down programmes of religion, family, governments and education systems or really tptW ( the powers that Were ). Most here know that story and most began breaking out of that world through deprogramming in the differing ways available, Usually involving suffering and likely great suffering.

Upon a time, suffering and once again suffering is of the mind imo, suffering was shutting down my body, escape routes of alcohole etc were affecting much, life was crushing, so another world slowing presented itself for me but the great suffering was indeed needed for the crashing push because I wished to hold onto what I knew, safe or not.

Upon a time ( BRB )

BRB back back > Am seeing aspects and shadow ( hi Brooke ) facets of the Third world now being visible n external, is feelin like god growing not in or out but more a vacuum breathing only in.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (27th May 2019), Dreamtimer (8th April 2019), Elen (6th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2019), modwiz (6th April 2019)

Thanks
    Indeed again, just read a FB post from Bill Ballard and had to share here as is part of this 3 worlds journey >

Ouchie! This is the 2nd time I've sheared the 1/4" grade8 stainless steel bolts off the mount of my bicycle seat while power peddling. I just looked up the shear strength of the bolts and I'm producing 5000 pounds x2 from my legs to be able to shear those bolts. I know I'm strong but this has happened twice now. First time was at 20 mph and I ended up sliding on the asphalt on my seat but walked away with only palms scraped. This time I've screwed up. Ha. Was telling the universe yesterday I'd take physically some of my mothers karma that she's earned but is getting late in life to deal with and is showing up physically. Ha. I made a pact asking her pains be eased and I could take on that pain. Smiles

She smarted off to me this morning in her typical Karmic crapola and I gave it no mind and went out for my morning ride. 10+ miles into it I'm heading back home pumping it thinking and in my head, thinking about the crap she said and the energies of that as I was neutralizing it but pumping my bike hard. I sheared the bolts off right in front of where my grandparents house was before Hurricane Katrina took it, and I saw my bike shoot in front of me as I hit the ground hard sitting upright. Ouchie.

Seems I put a good bruise on my butt cracking my hip bone while jarring my spine breaking 2 floating ribs on my left at the spine and another floating on my right. Seems I've done a spinal injury half way up too. To me it's truly no big deal but I didn't know there was a surgeon doctor who'd bought the house across from where my grandparents house was, he saw the whole thing go down and was right there. I find it funny he was surprised I got up picked up my bike and walked home. Yeah, I will heal just fine and super quick. Kinda cool being in super high frequencies on the healing end. The pain sucks though. Feels my body has just come out of the shock phase and I'm loosing the shakes. Ha It hurts like hell when I laugh. 😎

I'm going to have to oversize these 1/4" bolts as 2x is enough now. Looks like I'll be down 3-4 days. Ha

Being a high frequency human is quite an adventure, always in All Ways!!! Years ago I'd of thought my capabilities now being like superman. Ha

Being human in a high frequency state is quite the trip. Next I learn to fly!
    Smiles

By the way I had to use a banana in my teeth to click the camera button. Hahahaha

Indeed again, just read a FB post from Bill Ballard and had to share here as is part of this 3 worlds journey >

Ouchie! This is the 2nd time I've sheared the 1/4" grade8 stainless steel bolts off the mount of my bicycle seat while power peddling. I just looked up the shear strength of the bolts and I'm producing 5000 pounds x2 from my legs to be able to shear those bolts. I know I'm strong but this has happened twice now. First time was at 20 mph and I ended up sliding on the asphalt on my seat but walked away with only palms scraped. This time I've screwed up. Ha. Was telling the universe yesterday I'd take physically some of my mothers karma that she's earned but is getting late in life to deal with and is showing up physically. Ha. I made a pact asking her pains be eased and I could take on that pain. Smiles

She smarted off to me this morning in her typical Karmic crapola and I gave it no mind and went out for my morning ride. 10+ miles into it I'm heading back home pumping it thinking and in my head, thinking about the crap she said and the energies of that as I was neutralizing it but pumping my bike hard. I sheared the bolts off right in front of where my grandparents house was before Hurricane Katrina took it, and I saw my bike shoot in front of me as I hit the ground hard sitting upright. Ouchie.

Seems I put a good bruise on my butt cracking my hip bone while jarring my spine breaking 2 floating ribs on my left at the spine and another floating on my right. Seems I've done a spinal injury half way up too. To me it's truly no big deal but I didn't know there was a surgeon doctor who'd bought the house across from where my grandparents house was, he saw the whole thing go down and was right there. I find it funny he was surprised I got up picked up my bike and walked home. Yeah, I will heal just fine and super quick. Kinda cool being in super high frequencies on the healing end. The pain sucks though. Feels my body has just come out of the shock phase and I'm loosing the shakes. Ha It hurts like hell when I laugh. 😎

I'm going to have to oversize these 1/4" bolts as 2x is enough now. Looks like I'll be down 3-4 days. Ha

Being a high frequency human is quite an adventure, always in All Ways!!! Years ago I'd of thought my capabilities now being like superman. Ha

Being human in a high frequency state is quite the trip. Next I learn to fly!
    Smiles

By the way I had to use a banana in my teeth to click the camera button. Hahahaha

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I use to bike quite a bit...back in the days when I had the time and the inclination. I was doing about 175 miles a week. Still was flabby... Funny how genetics work...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2019), Dreamtimer (19th May 2019)