Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Three Worlds, Beyond the Mirrors

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Huge revelation today, as two narratives compete in our world i listened to a matt Kahn vid which was great while also doing an extended reiki self treat, nodded off and the computer took it to another vid, Eckhart Tolle's new vid and dang it was precise indeed of ww happenings atm noospherically >

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fVoMMz-V7c

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ZH_Qr_qoI

Hearing likely one of humanities wisest beings give solutions that both narratives may grasp, incredible indeed.

This is a major facet of the third worlds mind atmosphere and divine dichotomy in challenge but holding hands.

Confusion is very livid and curse enfolding at present creating change strongly, i let go of mush n much after these two vids and as i jigsaw and contemplate further and spirit guides, a barely held fourth world is being sensed with some already there anchoring.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Here is the third world in play atm, many people already know the playbook coming up regards happenings world wide, political-emotional-mental etc and that those highest potentials are in flux, welcome to the divine dichotomy world if one comprehends this, tisa facet of the third n fourth worlds, these is from people that only play from a micro macro mind perspective and not in the Play play Play pushing valves n connecting planes and Dimensions ones of negative, narratives are important, even here on TOT we have amazing ones holding the positive narrative on both sides n few holding both sides, very important distinkkysion because unknowingly holding a negative narrative is assisting the all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (24th December 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Third worlding while hard to word, is getting easier to feel then share, atm.

The future is always happening and can be felt, now future creating allows future felt like locking in cog wise the highest present potential, recently, I think in the lull thread, I felt on Trump not doing a second term, very full stop, knowing that very high potential ( feel trump n co know no second term will be, also ) allows other feelings to leak/know/be felt. Gosh that came out nothing like it was in my head lol.
    As have some 3rd worldy stuff to rite up , i went back through thread and aha'd this post about no second term for Trump, interesting.

Here is the third world in play atm, many people already know the playbook coming up regards happenings world wide, political-emotional-mental etc and that those highest potentials are in flux, welcome to the divine dichotomy world if one comprehends this, tisa facet of the third n fourth worlds, these is from people that only play from a micro macro mind perspective and not in the Play play Play pushing valves n connecting planes and Dimensions ones of negative, narratives are important, even here on TOT we have amazing ones holding the positive narrative on both sides n few holding both sides, very important distinkkysion because unknowingly holding a negative narrative is assisting the all.
    Gosh, feel i nailed it well, pre cv19-84 world.

Thanks
    Tisa not such a lonely place of late, as of meeting others living in three worlds, most very different and differently doing so, yes DT there be Democrats also lol, one thing we have in common is knowing each other energy wise, for me often not sure or certain, most know on meeting or soon after, tisa starnge, getting less stranage occuring, also getting easier to explain the phenom-oma-n ( original matrix atttaine, explained lol = oma ), so imo is normal becoming the norm.
    Will add to this, that i met and connected with a whole family, 3 men, two ladies and their dad, some fully 3rd worlding, amazing amazing, about 7 to 8 moons ago. Whata hoot when we get together, sometimes there be some or many 2 worlders who get beautifulllly red pilled and 1st world lessoned.

Thanks
    We at the mument are grounding into the evolving Mirror energy humanity wise, shamans etc world wide are mostly reporting this mirror energy in differing ways, the hemit types are interacting along with the cave types, to sway mind energeticalllly, full on, as the evolving human mind and mummy Earths, rachets up lovingly as poss.

Thanks
    Year between posts, clocks slowing down around one who is present or now orientated, is a thing and it makes sense i feel, my own experience shows this over last ten years, especialllly with car clocks, atm after resetting it 8 moons ago, it is 16 minutes slow now, got to twelve minutes slow over about 16 moons previous to that, previous car was much slower on getting slower as in 6 or 7 minutes over a 12 to 14 moons. Read of this happening in older books especially early last century, mmm time is interesting indeed atm ,

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Year between posts, clocks slowing down around one who is present or now orientated, is a thing and it makes sense i feel, my own experience shows this over last ten years, especialllly with car clocks, atm after resetting it 8 moons ago, it is 16 minutes slow now, got to twelve minutes slow over about 16 moons previous to that, previous car was much slower on getting slower as in 6 or 7 minutes over a 12 to 14 moons. Read of this happening in older books especially early last century, mmm time is interesting indeed atm ,
    It has nothing to do with time itself, Vern — those are not atomic clocks.

It's the calibration of the clock itself, in conjunction with the power reserves of the car battery and how much the various subsystems of your car tax the battery when the engine's not running — e.g. the radio, the receiver for the remote control for the central locking, a car alarm, an anti-theft system, and so on.

Some clocks simply have more drift than others, and car batteries do degrade over time. Modern car radios are equipped with RDS, which works in conjunction with certain radio channels — although not all radio stations support this — and then switching on the radio and tuning into one of the radio stations that emit an RDS signal will automatically set your clock to the correct time again for your timezone.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th October 2022), Wind (26th October 2022)

Thanks
    Oh okay will see if it can speed up, will reset it, ta.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2022), Wind (26th October 2022)

Thanks
    Oh okay will see if it can speed up, will reset it, ta.
    I don't think you can really speed it up. But keeping your battery well-charged will help, and like I said, tuning into an RDS radio station every once in a while will reset it to the correct time.

The one in my own car runs a little fast — about 5 minutes a year — and it doesn't do the automatic switchover between standard time and daylight savings time, but so then I just switch on the radio for a couple of minutes and then it'll set the clock to the correct time again.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th October 2022), Wind (26th October 2022)

Thanks
    Oh good date ta, same for watches old n digital ?. As we are electrical beings, lol ones brain electrics can run a small city if harnessed so science says, can we enhance or drain batteries ?.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2022)

Thanks
    Oh good date ta, same for watches old n digital ?. As we are electrical beings, lol ones brain electrics can run a small city if harnessed so science says, can we enhance or drain batteries ?.
    Well, digital watches use a crystal — usually quartz, but it may be another type — that was tuned to vibrate at a certain frequency, and this frequency is supposed to not change, provided that the temperatures don't change too radically or that the voltage doesn't drop too drastically. In cars, these clocks are the ones that can be corrected by way of RDS. But that won't work on analog clocks, because that would incorporate little motors to move the hands to the correct time upon receiving the RDS signal, and those small analog car clocks just don't have any such motors. Therefore, they need to be adjusted manually.

As for the electrical power of the brain, no, I'm afraid that's just a fable. The human body does indeed generate electricity, but the amount of electricity it produces is very, very small — not even enough to light up a small light bulb.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th October 2022), Wind (27th October 2022)

Thanks
    Interesting Frank, ta , do remember more than one scientest say if the brain alone electricity wise be harnessed, it would run a small city, mind you i am a wee bit concerned of late about science n facts that do not make sense lol.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2022), Wind (27th October 2022)

Thanks
    Interesting Frank, ta , do remember more than one scientest say if the brain alone electricity wise be harnessed, it would run a small city, mind you i am a wee bit concerned of late about science n facts that do not make sense lol.
    I've never heard that about the electricity produced by the brain, but what I have heard is that if they were to try building a computer that can do all that the brain does, then it would be as big as a skyscraper.

But about that electricity, I just read something startling on Slashdot, namely that a swarm of honeybees can produce as much electricity as a thunderstorm. And that is staggering, to say the least.

So all in all, what you heard could be right too, but personally I've never heard that.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th October 2022), Wind (27th October 2022)

Thanks
    Starts 12ish min mark, New resident settlor data out now.

Said a while ago about this being found, Craig was my law as such teacher once the lockdowns started, enjoy

https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/play/YFC..._zm_rhtaid=416

Thanks
    I remember not being able to get up and make a speech as such at my boys funeral 5 years ago but when i got to the wee church up the rangitata gorge i felt i could speak at the grave site, they mainly have graves there for the young that pass and a little ritual they have is everyone helps themself to shovels to bury the grave, i quickly spoke to my boys mum about putting my 25 years old rugby coat on the coffin which she said are you sure and let her know i wished to speak also before the shovels started, i spoke in the now and near the end spoke of the waters below, around and waters above, felt strange in the moment because it was significant, seeing Clif High 's tempoflavinoids vid may help one comprehend > https://www.bitchute.com/video/TpeTCOu4P8jw/ > here > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...igations/page5 , the rivers now being investigated by scientests in our atmossyphere is amazing, water is huge atm for those that watch the water, for a reason, so my head was spinning once i had watched Clif's vid on tempofavinoids, especialllly when the time aspect was spoken of, above n below has new meaning and we in between, man of man how does one play with these rivers ?, are they, it, we n water etc washing ?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th January 2023)