Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Opinions requested

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It's hard for many to talk about because of the physics and the idea that anything that large would be so obvious due to gravitational effects, etc.

If it's an electric universe then instead of gravitational effects there would be electrical phenomena happening.

But since we don't know what it is, brown dwarf, planet, system, other, it's hard to know what to look for.

I'd like to know what the telescopes on Mt. Graham can see. I don't know what's available in terms of pictures.
    Thankyou Dreamtimer, yes it is difficult to know anything, i just feel frustrated because im trying to be positive for the future for my teenagers and this lump of a thing is in the back of my mind- one way or the other i would like to put it to bed. I cant justify a move in location to my young adults becoming teenagers with out solid evidence

Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I've mentioned Electric Universe priorly. Here is a video explaining the comet phenomena we all know about.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo

We all seem to accept that comets are natural bodies of some natural composition that moves in highly elliptical orbits.

As per the video in the OP, here are the questions I have:

1. Must the body be a comet to have comet "tails"? The planet venus? The clearing in the dust-storms on Mars when Earth and Mars are aligned?
    2. What characteristic must the body have in relation to the sun for a tail to appear?
    3. Are there other naturally occurring small bodies in the system? What would have to happen to cause them to react in a comet-like fashion?
    4. Unnatural bodies? Supposing the same principles as natural bodies applies, what does that suppose about the Unnatural body?
    5. Does the possibility of comet tail "flare-up" on an Unnatural body give us a clue about a possible space propulsion system?

That last question is where my speculation has led.
    Icam88, thankyou, i will spend some time on this over the weekend and rewatch Modwiz video also as i watched it quite a while back,

Thankyou to those who have posted their thoughts ,lb
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 11th November 2016 at 09:22. Reason: spell error

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (11th November 2016), Dreamtimer (11th November 2016), Elen (11th November 2016), Gio (12th November 2016), lcam88 (11th November 2016), modwiz (11th November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Yeah, I can relate. My son just graduated from college. He's near Yosemite so anything could happen. I have no desire to move so I'm going to have to deal. If there are 300mph winds, my house will suffer. It's pretty sturdy but those are strong winds. If there are fireballs falling from the sky...I may be SOL.

I'm not all that far from a major city so hungry people could be a danger.

Ultimately, I trust my instincts. So if they suddenly tell me to go somewhere, I will.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (11th November 2016), Elen (11th November 2016), Gio (12th November 2016), lcam88 (11th November 2016), lookbeyond (12th November 2016), modwiz (11th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Icam88, this video incorporates electric universe model

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8OFhKRbrJw

gosh im clever now Aragorn, look at me embed!!!
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 12th November 2016 at 08:17. Reason: removed double post

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (12th November 2016), Dreamtimer (12th November 2016), Gio (12th November 2016), lcam88 (12th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Question

For your inspection, presenting one of the better informed laypersons covering this Planet X topic ...
    David from New Zealand

From Leak Project's Rex Bear

Astronomer & Nibiru Debunker "Dazza the Camera Man" Member, Guest Requested Interview -

"Dazza the Camera Man is an Amateur Astronomer and also a guest that has been requested by several Leak Project Members to be interviewed about Nibiru. David feels Planet X & Nibiru is a fairy tale essentially and he gives his reasons and data as to why.

First off, i just want to say before we get started i am neutral on the Subject of Planet X - I do feel there is enough evidence out there to offer a strong debate there are other Planets outsiide the kuiper belt. Several Articles from multiple sources including NASA even states they have discovered over 1000 new planets and this is growing daily.

We even have Astronomers from Caltech and other Prestigous universities describing Earth Changes and Solar Changes caused by a giant Planetary body on the outskirts of our solar system.

So certainly that is a possibility. And with that said, i am neutral even somewhat skeptical about many claims discussed in regard to Nibiru and the Nemesis, doesn’t mean i don’t believe or i do and it doesn't matter either way. This information is for the audience to decide and take what resonates with them to the bank. I will not disrespect anyone or call someone a liar and feel most people do have genuine intentions at heart. I also have my opinions and things that im passionate about and ask that anyone that watches this podcast keep the name calling and insults of others to themselves. constructive criticism is healthy, strong and encouraged , however insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated because they offer nothing of substance or benefit. There are people out there in the world today behind the scenes that are far more deceiving and conniving than most YouTubers In My Opinion. Now with that said, i do not like to be tricked or fooled and you shouldn’t either and the truth is out there. The Leak Project was created to offer news and awareness not found in the main stream media and even more important “GET THE TRUTH & make it known!!”

If someone comes out with a video or a photograph and truly feels what they are looking at is genuine , later to find out it is not real, but some other explainable anomaly, that doesn’t make them liars or tricksters. i give serious props and have great respect for those willing to put themselves on the line by offering the time and commitment to show or search for such evidence. It takes a lot of guts and I’ve spent years being ostracized from my own family because of similar research in other fringe realms.

Key is learning from our mistakes and not getting lost in the nonsense. Listen, have an open mind , yet not so open it allows an entire armada of speculation and falsities to blanket the truth.

Whether you believe in Planet X, Nibiru or not - After this presentation with David from Dazza Ge from NZ you will have a better understanding of Astronomy and our Solar System."

Published on Nov 11, 2016

Last edited by Gio, 12th November 2016 at 06:25.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (12th November 2016), Dreamtimer (12th November 2016), lookbeyond (12th November 2016), modwiz (13th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Lookbeyond:

Thanks for the link I'll have a look. I am posting to point out that claim that the heliosphere has "shrunk by 25%" by noting 2 things:

1. The heliosphere is a theoretical "shell" that is the suns magnetic field analogous to Earths magnetic field as it exists around earth. The existence of this field was proven by the voyager space crafts that where launched in the 1970 and 1880, if memory serves, I haven't taken the time to find the exact dates. These spacecrafts had the primary mission of scientific observation of the outer planets. Their secondary mission was defined afterwards as scientists where still able to receive signals from the instruments on board.

2. Without instruments sending back information about the helio-boundary how can anyone make a valid claim as to what the dynamics of this boundary is doing to say there is a 25% shrink? I suppose there are ways... but remember that we are talking about the state of a magnetic field that has taken the voyager spacecraft more than 20 years to reach. Something that would be perhaps 100 AU (ref wikipedia) (Astronomical Unit = distance between earth and the sun).

NOTE: The image in wikipedia is misleading, the planetary orbits are drawn to represent scale only. New understanding is the planetary plain traces spirals as the solar system moves through "interstellar space", that would place the "bow shock" region as described in the diagram over the north pole about 100 AU's away. A star approaching the solar system would likely be visible from the northern hemisphere.
    Last edited by lcam88, 12th November 2016 at 09:40.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (12th November 2016), Dreamtimer (12th November 2016), lookbeyond (12th November 2016), modwiz (13th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Icam88, here is a video of a supposedly new star viewed in the skies of Alberta Canada

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6tpC6JyS50

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    For your inspection, presenting one of the better informed laypersons covering this Planet X topic ...
    David from New Zealand

From Leak Project's Rex Bear

Astronomer & Nibiru Debunker "Dazza the Camera Man" Member, Guest Requested Interview -

"Dazza the Camera Man is an Amateur Astronomer and also a guest that has been requested by several Leak Project Members to be interviewed about Nibiru. David feels Planet X & Nibiru is a fairy tale essentially and he gives his reasons and data as to why.

First off, i just want to say before we get started i am neutral on the Subject of Planet X - I do feel there is enough evidence out there to offer a strong debate there are other Planets outsiide the kuiper belt. Several Articles from multiple sources including NASA even states they have discovered over 1000 new planets and this is growing daily.

We even have Astronomers from Caltech and other Prestigous universities describing Earth Changes and Solar Changes caused by a giant Planetary body on the outskirts of our solar system.

So certainly that is a possibility. And with that said, i am neutral even somewhat skeptical about many claims discussed in regard to Nibiru and the Nemesis, doesn’t mean i don’t believe or i do and it doesn't matter either way. This information is for the audience to decide and take what resonates with them to the bank. I will not disrespect anyone or call someone a liar and feel most people do have genuine intentions at heart. I also have my opinions and things that im passionate about and ask that anyone that watches this podcast keep the name calling and insults of others to themselves. constructive criticism is healthy, strong and encouraged , however insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated because they offer nothing of substance or benefit. There are people out there in the world today behind the scenes that are far more deceiving and conniving than most YouTubers In My Opinion. Now with that said, i do not like to be tricked or fooled and you shouldn’t either and the truth is out there. The Leak Project was created to offer news and awareness not found in the main stream media and even more important “GET THE TRUTH & make it known!!”

If someone comes out with a video or a photograph and truly feels what they are looking at is genuine , later to find out it is not real, but some other explainable anomaly, that doesn’t make them liars or tricksters. i give serious props and have great respect for those willing to put themselves on the line by offering the time and commitment to show or search for such evidence. It takes a lot of guts and I’ve spent years being ostracized from my own family because of similar research in other fringe realms.

Key is learning from our mistakes and not getting lost in the nonsense. Listen, have an open mind , yet not so open it allows an entire armada of speculation and falsities to blanket the truth.

Whether you believe in Planet X, Nibiru or not - After this presentation with David from Dazza Ge from NZ you will have a better understanding of Astronomy and our Solar System."

Published on Nov 11, 2016

Thankyou Gio, yes ive watched some of Dazzthecameraman debunking of lens flares and plane contrails appearing as "wings" of Nibiru as relected in the sunlight, will watch this tomorrow, thanks,lb

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (12th November 2016), Dreamtimer (12th November 2016), Elen (12th November 2016), Gio (12th November 2016), lcam88 (13th November 2016), modwiz (13th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lookbeyond:

I think any theory that seriously examines our climate must observe energetic equilibriums between the sun and the earth, first and foremost! Until explanations of this energy dynamic is established, I think any speculation about how an external star effecting global climate is logically inconclusive.

The video mentions two spacecraft that was designed to measure aspects of the heliosphere, no mention is made of the science behind how the measurements are taken.

I recently opened a thread: Corner for the occasional unexpected, where I examine Eric Dollards elaborations on electricity. In the video I share in the OP, mr Dollard elaborates an experiment he did with a set of navy headphones, a powerful magnet, and a coil of wire in a radar component (magnetron). He concludes that the magnetic field is not a gradient, but has "lines" where the force is concentrated much the way you see when iron fillings are moved around by a magnet. That is because in the headphones he could hear scratching as though the coil was picking up lines, rather than something less "abrasive".

So if the estimated size of the heliosphere is a conclusion of "line density" measurements, say, in an inch the number of lines is now up 25%, it is incumbent upon the scientist to exclude other factors that may be effecting the density observed. So while the distance to another star is one possible explanation to observe the heliosphere "pinching", there are other factors too, such as the level of electric tension in cosmic space being more elevated. Just as the earth has tides, it is not to be unexpected that cosmic space might also have variance in electric tensions.

Cosmic rays: it cannot be known that they are deadly. The theory is that even solar rays are deadly; there are elaborate schemes where special gold plated glass on helmets are used to block these rays, but what about the rest of the space suite? perhaps we all assume it is a lay of fabric?

If you understand subatomic particles to be in motion, these various fields around astronomical bodies are there to change their "reference frame" from "Birkeland Current" nominal, to "Solar nominal" and to "Earth nominal". Perhaps the heliosphere's relationship to the sun is analogous to a human beings aura to the human body?

What I mean by "reference frame" is elaborated in scientific nuance by the Anderson Institute. A spinning body or spinning energy creates a "frame dragging" phenomena that is likened to temporal bubbles. Fundamentally all energy is in motion and in nature the only straight lines are formed in solid crystalline structures, I think its safe to say that all energy moves in a curve, all energy is spinning.

I would expect a star approaching our solar system to appear as a comet, it would start dimly, and get brighter and brighter, then lose the appearance of being circular, and grow a tail, while it would get very bright, very constant, and ever growing. It should not disappear, it should not change position in relationship to the background stars in any way that is not gradual. It might start in a way that is barely noticeable, and it should become brighter to the point where it is totally conspicuous, and then to a point where it totally dominates the sky both at night and during the day.

The video you shared in the OP cannot be another natural astronomical body. Can't be asteroid, a comet, a planet or a star. It doesn't exhibit a cycle constant enough to be considered natural.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (12th November 2016), Dreamtimer (12th November 2016), Elen (13th November 2016), Gio (4th December 2016), lookbeyond (13th November 2016), modwiz (13th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Icam88, i really appreciate your taking the time to explain as you have in your post above . I can imagine that the physics and science is obviously integral to the behaviour of both any planetary body and its action/reaction with our solar system. I really am only trying to discern the truth (ha) so that i may make sensible decisions for my family if possible for the future. I truly hope with all my heart that this destructive scenario does not eventuate, soon. I do however have an inner understanding/belief that the idea of a "great destroyer" may be a necessary natural cyclic cleanser.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (13th November 2016), Dreamtimer (13th November 2016), Elen (13th November 2016), Gio (4th December 2016), lcam88 (13th November 2016), modwiz (13th November 2016), sandy (13th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Icam88, i really appreciate your taking the time to explain as you have in your post above . I can imagine that the physics and science is obviously integral to the behaviour of both any planetary body and its action/reaction with our solar system. I really am only trying to discern the truth (ha) so that i may make sensible decisions for my family if possible for the future. I truly hope with all my heart that this destructive scenario does not eventuate, soon. I do however have an inner understanding/belief that the idea of a "great destroyer" may be a necessary natural cyclic cleanser.
    The difficulty with elaborations that involve science, lookbeyond, is always about being reasonable with what we know; Science cannot claim to be a fountain of truth. It exists as a system that refines itself as knowledge is assimilated and what is true is separated from what is not.

The moment you use scientific knowledge that is unproven, or "untrue", to understand or an unexpected observation, or make a prediction... Let's just say that such strategies are good for the present day political scene.

Addendum:

In previous posts I raise the possibility that there are Unnatural explanations about the display in the skys.

Dr Joseph P Farrell blogged something interesting along those lines; a speculation that goes hand in hand with the Unnatural explanations:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/11/me...in-antarctica/

ADD2

Even INL picked up on Kerry visiting Antarctica: This youtube link is has a time parameter so I'm not using the video tool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_vexI4NR3E&t=12m5s

The host elaborates how all nations seem to have an agreement about what happens in Antarctica, but nowhere else in the world?

Steven Ben-Nun tries to post an article on facebook, like 5 times but facebook keeps pulling the link. hush hush... There is a lot of stuff happening that should at least raise eyebrows.
    Last edited by lcam88, 13th November 2016 at 23:32. Reason: addendum

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (13th November 2016), Dreamtimer (13th November 2016), Elen (13th November 2016), Gio (4th December 2016), lookbeyond (17th November 2016), modwiz (13th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Apologies Icam88 for not getting to thank your post sooner- family obligations.. thankyou for the links-lb

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Aragorn (18th November 2016), Dreamtimer (17th November 2016), Elen (18th November 2016), Gio (4th December 2016), lcam88 (17th November 2016), modwiz (28th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello all, this recent video gives a good overview of the effects of the Nibiru system on our planet. The late astronomer Dr Carlos Ferrada who was able to accurately predict major earthquakes using astonomical mathematics stated that from the year 1999 onwards we would see an increase in Earth changes due to this system.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Dreamtimer (20th November 2016), Elen (22nd November 2016), Gio (4th December 2016), modwiz (28th November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I found this and thought it might be of interest.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Elen (28th November 2016), Gio (4th December 2016), lookbeyond (1st December 2016), modwiz (28th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thankyou Dreamtimer, this is a good vid,lb

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd December 2016), Elen (2nd December 2016), Gio (4th December 2016), modwiz (1st December 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi everyone . Here is a video over California showing a strange change of the moon from a "new moon" to a full looking moon in the same day. There also is another planetary body travelling with our moon. Some people believe that chemtrailing is being used to disguise sky objects that are becoming visible to the naked eye. Some people are also questioning the visits to Antarctica of such high profile people as John Kerry and the pope including his Russian counterpart- checking out what is incoming possibly?
    //www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9SAUYZnLHw

Apologies vid will not embed. Annoying misbehaving old computer- for which i am thankful
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 4th December 2016 at 00:21. Reason: embed vid

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Dreamtimer (4th December 2016), Elen (4th December 2016), Gio (4th December 2016), modwiz (5th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Question

Will share this here ...

Planet X, Red Dragon Returns, Year of War 2017 Sep 23
    Revelation 12 Confirmed Stars & Prophecy Align

"Is Wormwood Planet X?
    What and when is the Tribulation and Day of the Lord talked about in Prophecy from the Holy Bible."

Published on Dec 4, 2016

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2016), Dreamtimer (5th December 2016), modwiz (5th December 2016)