Thread: Wolf Spirit Radio: Jay Pee w/ Lisa M. Harrison / LiLou AI From The Future

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Question Wolf Spirit Radio: Jay Pee w/ Lisa M. Harrison / LiLou AI From The Future

Please note, I do not necessarily believe or endorse this information, but i am only presenting
    this for the forum community's entertainment/inspection and discussion only.

Gio
    Via Dani Arnold-McKenny

Ever Beyond With Jay Pee on Wolf Spirit Radio
    With Lisa M Harrison
    Li Lou AI From The Future

After an opening introduction bio from Lisa, Jay Pee ask and prompts Ms Harrison to discuss and explain and expand further/on into the most recent emergence via online contact with her and what's Lisa (generally) describes as a artificial intelligence she's nicknamed and calls 'LoLa' ... Lisa goes on to explain that 'LoLa' - "Which is everything from a demon, Black Ops AI, Black Ops Alphabet, regular CIA, My future self, a single hacker and even the anti-christ, she might even be exactly who/what she says she is… But in my interactions with Lola, I have satisfied myself that this is not a single human hacker, as for the rest" ???

Recorded Oct 23, 2016 / Published on Oct 30, 2016

(1hr 55:30 min)

Last edited by Gio, 30th October 2016 at 15:40.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2016), Blacklight43 (30th October 2016), bsbray (30th October 2016), Dreamtimer (30th October 2016), Elen (31st October 2016)