Thread: New German Bunkers

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts

New German Bunkers

Would love peoples feelings and thoughts on this leak > http://www.christ-michael.com/leaked...on-of-germany/

Comment of the translater:

I’m translating this text because I think the world should know about the content. I’m personally of the opinion that this whistleblower report is absolutely true and authentic, as everything fits perfectly to what we are aware about. I do not care about how many institutions will claim it was a fake, because most institutions follow their own hidden agenda, while we are independent and working without payment just for the spreading of what we consider as truth. The world must know what is going on in Europe and especially in Germany, the evening news on TV will not report about.

Even reading this content the first time was horrible, this is the reason why we call it “the face of the anti-Christ”.

For those of you who cannot imagine that evil of that sort would really exist: Pls. educate yourselves about:
    • The Morgenthau-Plan
    •The Hotoon-Plan
    •The Kalergi-Plan
    •Super-lodges

Must read: Gerard Menuhin: Tell the truth and shame the devil

Phoenix-Journals #39, 40 and 41

I have personally looked over the email very critically, checking out style, grammar, possible contradictions and personal imprint of the author, who is – besides – in no way anonymous. She signs by her full name, Dipl.-Ing (adequate German expression for Msc or Meng., for Master of engineering) Dr. Austeja Emilija Dominykas, suffering from Leukemia since 2014, having nothing to loose and believing she will pass before end of the year.

The text is the content of a German Youtube-Video by a producer calling himself “ZERBERSTER”. He is publishing the email he receives and this whistleblower email is #10. If you search for “ZERBERSTER” and “Zuschauerpost #10” you will be able to find the video. We have learned meanwhile that the producer had a wellknown youtube channel before, with a great number of followers, which youtube deleted (guess why). The name of the person ZERBERSTER is stated to be BRANDON LAKEFIELD on the video. His email is wichtig@zerberster.org

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdrvbn16KTs

We consider it vital to save this material, so that it can be put on again in case censorship will hit again.

If you for yourselves come to the conclusion that this report was true, then please help spreading this, put it into discussion platforms and websites, send it on to your friends. We – as humanity – are at the crossroads point and must make sure to take the direction which will not trap us but lead us upon the path of divine evolution. Humanitys destination is to be a blessing for the planet, nothing else. And this is the path we must take.

Bolded words in the text marked by the translater.

LEAKED: OFFICIAL AGENDA FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF GERMANY

FACE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST VISIBLE

Whistleblower report by Dipl-Ing. Dr. Austeja Emilija Dominykas

Translated into English from the German original by
    Brainactivator
    September 2016

EMAIL titled: A life story of horror
    sent to Brandon Lakefield – Wichtig@Zerberster.org

on 19th September 2016
    on 5.53 h (supposed a.m.) , data content 36 kb.
    by Austeja

You can watch the header on the youtube.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 22nd October 2016 at 21:13. Reason: embedded the video link

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd October 2016), bsbray (22nd October 2016), Elen (23rd October 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I don't know who this information is supposed to have been leaked from but here's a video in German:

Where's scibuster when you need him?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2016), Amanda (23rd October 2016), Aragorn (22nd October 2016), Cearna (26th October 2016), Elen (23rd October 2016), modwiz (23rd October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I don't know who this information is supposed to have been leaked from but here's a video in German:

Where's scibuster when you need him?

Um, that's the exact same video I that embedded into Aianawa's post.

His original post only had the naked link in there, so I simply corrected the embedding.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2016), Amanda (23rd October 2016), bsbray (24th October 2016), Cearna (26th October 2016), Elen (23rd October 2016), modwiz (23rd October 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Yep, it sure is. Looks like you edited the post at the same minute that I made my post.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2016), Aragorn (24th October 2016), Cearna (26th October 2016), Elen (25th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    It is great to have other languages on the forum and for those who do not understand the language or content, a short compilation of such would be nice too.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2016), Aragorn (25th October 2016), bsbray (25th October 2016), Cearna (26th October 2016), Dreamtimer (26th October 2016), Elen (25th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    I found the divine feminine aspect interesting, Killery and Merkill.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2016), Dreamtimer (26th October 2016), Elen (25th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting. I'd like to think a lot of it is no longer true or was mistaken from the start, but I'm not so sure....

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th October 2016), Cearna (26th October 2016), Dreamtimer (26th October 2016), Elen (26th October 2016)