Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 energy weapon... when will we accept the evidence???

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    "Based on the work of Dr Judy Wood with contributions and editing by Andrew Johnson the parallels between the effects outlined by Dr Judy Wood (during the 'dustification' of the Towers on 9/11) and the effects of a negative orgone energy (oranur) are explored. Background issues and physics are discussed."

"It appears possible that the WTC destruction was caused by some type of DEW weapon that incorporates both an electrical Hutchison type component and an aether/orgone/oranur component - an electro-oranur directed field weapon."
    per Leon Southgate

article here with pictures Directed Energy Weapons and an Aether / Orgone Field

Please click below for the pdf link (without pictures).

Directed Energy Weapons and an Aether / Orgone Field
    By Leon Southgate
    (Additions and some minor edits by Andrew Johnson)
    14 Oct 2016

Little is known about oranur physics presently. It certainly seems apparent that orgone can transform into oranur but could oranur also occur as a separate energy to orgone? If that were so it could change the understanding of an orgone continuum to a more dualistic view of opposing forces - at least at some level of functioning. Mainstream physics claims to know all the fundamentals of nuclear physics but the many claims of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) do not seem to be going away - see the physicist, Mallove or Infinite-Energy.com. It may well be that LENR are real, in which case it could be that the nuclear radiation is coming not from the nucleus of the atom but from an aether field - the orgone continuum. It could be just that the atomic radiation initiates an aether effect - just as it is thought occurs in oranur physics (I am conflating orgone and aether here for convenience). Conventional nuclear reactions were initially hypothesised to also be an aether effect by most physicists including Lord Kelvin in the early 1900s. Kelvin didn't think the atomic nucleus could contain enough energy to account for the nuclear radiation. One can suspect from Miller, Demeo and others that a dynamic, cosmic aether was dismissed erroneously. Therefore if LENR and the aether are real our understanding of nuclear physics and hence oranur physics (which is related to nuclear physics) may be modified in the future. The entirely random nature of radioactive decay has also been challenged (Anderson and Spangler). This would also support an underlying aether having an effect in nuclear physics. The evidence we have so far in orgonomy, LENR and conventional nuclear reactions are certainly compatible with the existence of a single orgone continuum I believe. Lastly, as I postulate that Spirit is the basis of the orgone continuum, consciousness may be able to create oranur (and orgone energy) directly, theoretically speaking. So even if oranur were shown to occur without nuclear or electrical irritation it still may not dismiss the existence of a single orgone continuum. It is a complicated subject.

Katz has a monotheistic theological position but he believes there are numerous physical and consciousness forces in multiple universes, orgone and oranur being but two of these forces. Until evidence indicates otherwise I currently take the position that there is one unified force-field behind all reality (which I also view as singular). So in my current view we have a single orgone continuum, with different manifestations - orgone energy and oranur energy being two of these basic and universal forms.

It has been said to me that to examine consciousness or to look beyond the Desert Thesis is somehow wrong – un-orgonomic. It has been argued that to look at armouring or orgonomy from a consciousness perspective is not being true to its original intent. This is I think an ideological position. Orgonomy should not be held hostage to any ideology in my view, even Reich's own, though that changed over the years. We don't know from his extant writings what his views were in his final years. His two books written in prison were stolen. As Katz (WR in Prison radio episode) has noted, Reich was said by some of his prison visitors to have undergone a profound spiritual change during that time. He prayed, attended church services and advised his son to pray. Such a profound change may well have affected how Reich viewed orgone in the last part of his life.

In any case, it is documented that Reich believed that consciousness may have been at least partly behind the phenomena of deserts, oranur and dor (and thus armouring and therefore evil). In his last published book, in which he detailed the use of modified cloudbusters towards UFOs, he recounted the following from his Log Book,

‘Tonight for the first time in the history of man, the war waged for ages by living beings from outer space upon this earth (with respect to DOR, Drought and Desert, WR 1956) was reciprocated with ORANUR with positive result.’

Contact with Space pp37.

This indicates that he believed intelligent, conscious beings had a hand in the emergence of deserts, oranur and dor on Earth – the essential precipitant of armouring and evil.

To explain the background here, Reich had used oranur to boost the effects of the cloudbuster. The Cloudbuster was connected via the metal grounding pipes to a box of orgone treated nuclear materials, a few mgs of radium and some other small amounts of materials (orur). It is not clear from Contact with Space whether the Cloudbuster was also connected to water but it appears that it was only the orur material that was used with the cloudbuster (Reich had previously used the orur material on its own to influence the sky). He called this modified cloudbuster a Spacegun. He thought the Spacegun possibly created or shooted energy rather than simply channelling it like the unmodified cloudbuster. Incidentally, Reich had two terms for extraterrestrials and their craft – ‘Ea’ – Energy Alpha and ‘DOR-men’. He used the latter term because he thought that some ETs may require a more DORish, oranur type environment.http://www.leonsouthgate.com/good-evil.html
    Last edited by Maggie, 28th October 2016 at 04:00.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (28th October 2016), Dreamtimer (28th October 2016), Elen (28th October 2016), modwiz (28th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Yes, perhaps. Check out Hutchison's sworn affidavit some time in case you missed it.
    http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/JJ8.html
    Thanks, very interesting

I am listening to this interview

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbMtU4Ts38c

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th October 2016), Aragorn (28th October 2016), Dreamtimer (28th October 2016), Elen (28th October 2016)

Thanks
    Maybe it is absolutely the case that man and woman is not ready for the responsibility of free energy.
    Cold fire like hot fire is still fire and Tesla and others are Technicians of the Sacred.
    That they may have unveiled way more than can be handled.
    That is no "one's" fault.
    And IMo we must have faith that no end is pre-written because there is no end.

Technicians of the Sacred are temporal beings, who, for one reason or another, are consumed by the Great Mystery.
    Perhaps it is a matter of temperament to begin with, but there are events along the way that seem to be a guide.
    Sometimes a great soaring light, sometimes a great wrenching depth, sometimes a still point cracking the mundane.
    The passion feels in the service of others,
    Intentions are there to help but they may come to nothing, even worse.
    A visionary can only see as far as they stand.
    Healers must heal their own ill.
    Artists in a wide variety of media are valued often in some other "time".
    Many kinds of ceremonies exist and they will endlessly be undone.
    Purifications from time to time seem to be, like death, part of that very Mystery.
    "Experimentum summus judex" translates into something like "experiment/experience is the ultimate judge".

I am faithful.
    There is a purpose.
    There is experience in all confusion.
    So I think I more now understand why people like Mark Passion say that anarchy is the opposite of chaos.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI5U9a_e14g

Take your place on the great mandala.
    "So I told him that he'd better shut his mouth
    And do his job like a man"
    And he answered "Listen, father"

"I will never kill another"

"He thinks he's better than his brother that died
    What the hell does he think he's doing
    To his father who brought him up right?"

Take your place on the great Mandala
    As it moves through your brief moment of time
    Win or lose now, you must choose now
    And if you lose you're only losing your life

"Tell the jailer not to bother
    With his meal of bread and water today
    He is fasting 'til the killings over."

He's a martyr, he thinks he's a prophet
    But he's a coward, he's just playing a game.
    He can't do it, he can't change it
    It's been going on for ten thousand years."

Win or lose now, you must choose now
    And if you lose you're only losing your life

"Tell the people they are safe now
    Hunger stopped him, he lies still in his cell.
    Death has gagged his accusations."

"We are free now, we can kill now
    We can hate now, now we can end the world
    We're not guilty, he was crazy
    And it's been going on for ten thousand years."

Win or lose now you must choose now
    And if you lose you've only wasted your life.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpIh68Kh_-s
    Last edited by Maggie, 28th October 2016 at 17:27.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (28th October 2016), Dreamtimer (31st October 2016), Elen (29th October 2016)

Thanks
    Do people you love still mourn the terrible day when hijackers terrorized America? Do they still grapple with "forgiving" those Islamic Jihadists and fear the Arab hoard that seeks to bring us down? Do some people in your life think YOU are a conspiracy nut when all you want to do is understand facts that do NOT add up.

I still think the towers look impossibly efficient in their whole and dusty destruction. I think it is very odd that no one on the news was talking about the hurricane. I think we don't exactly what the super weapon was, but IMO it is not "conventional". The edict "shut up and keep moving" is the story of "how to be a good citizen". People are called sheeple by some and I don't like this claim. HOWEVER>>>>>>>

I just really cannot understand what is so numbing that people cannot FEEL the ANOMALIES THAT SLAP US IN THE FACE? MANY to the nth power.

For instance, I knew the day of the event that Bush knew something. I knew that this not a surprise. Also as "they" were not worried that he could be targeted and whisked him away to "protection", it must be "a plan". At the time I did not question the method used as I was fixated on the horror that this was NOT "JUST" terrorists.

At that time, I did not know about "esoteric" rituals. I think there is a "religion" of magic which is used by those we are given to "lead". This bit below is in the classroom where Bush was seated when the 9/11 Trade Towers event was happening.
    Wow.
    I am sure this is a ritualistic chant vignette of SPELLING:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo

I am listening to this now from Dolan.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aXVzLMVdWM
    Last edited by Maggie, 21st September 2018 at 20:17.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Dreamtimer (21st September 2018), Elen (22nd September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    At that time, I did not know about "esoteric" rituals. I think there is a "religion" of magic which is used by those we are given to "lead". This bit below is in the classroom where Bush was seated when the 9/11 Trade Towers event was happening.
    Wow.
    I am sure this is a ritualistic chant vignette of SPELLING:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
    Holy crap! I had never seen that spelling chant before — or if I did, then I had certainly not paid any attention to it. But "kite hit steel plane must" does sound indeed just a little too coincidental.

Maybe I should go looking through my drawers and dig up my old tin foil beanie again.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd September 2018), Elen (22nd September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'll crochet you a cap with some silk wrapped stainless thread. Or linen wrapped if you prefer...

That is pretty crazy. This is a very disturbing example of life rhyming.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (22nd September 2018), Elen (22nd September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I'll crochet you a cap with some silk wrapped stainless thread. Or linen wrapped if you prefer...

That is pretty crazy. This is a very disturbing example of life rhyming.
    Oh dear, put that hat back. I was apparently mistaken about the words.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Aragorn (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Oh dear, put that hat back. I was apparently mistaken about the words.
    PHEW!
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018)

Thanks
    One of the latest revelations of scientific study

This is a pod cast worth hearing IMO.

9/11 Unmasked: A Conversation with Elizabeth Woodworth and Graeme MacQueen

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/p...17_45_01-07_00

On September 10, 2018, I published a laudatory review of the new book, 9/11 Unmasked: An International Review Panel Investigation by David Ray Griffin and Elizabeth Woodworth. It is the definitive book on the defining event of the 21st century. The book concludes that the official version(s) of the attacks of 11 September 2001 are false. The review was subsequently reposted at many publications. There was great reader response and interest in the book, which was due for official release the next day, 11 September. My review provided a link to the book’s Amazon page that noted the 11 September availability date.

By the next day readers were responding in great number that the Amazon site was reporting the book was “out of print,” when in fact it had just been published. This “out of print” notification lasted until the evening of 13 September when it was changed to “in stock on September 30, 2018.”

By the following morning it was changed to “in stock on September 21, 2018,” only to be changed again between 11-12 PM on September 14 to “in stock on September 24, 2018,” where it remains as of noon on Saturday the 15th. It is unheard of for a book that has an official release date and that is available straight from the publisher to be listed as “out of print.” Amazon Canada continues to report that the book “has not yet been released.” And obviously, all the date changes that push the book’s availability back by weeks suggest a clear-cut effort by Amazon to make sure readers cannot obtain the book quickly and in a timely manner from the most popular source, if ever.

Will they soon announce that the book will never be available for national security considerations or because it violates Amazon’s “content guidelines”? The book’s publisher, Interlink Publishing, is selling the book now and says Amazon has the books. So why is Jeff Bezos’s company playing this game? His other major business, The Washington Post, (known as the CIA’s newspaper) is surely not going to review the book, nor would their editorial staff post encomiums to David Ray Griffin, Elizabeth Woodworth, their colleagues in this important research.

Readers should demand that Amazon immediately change their website and accept orders to be shipped today. Whether they are responsible for this game of chaotic discouragement or the intelligence services, who are fully capable of hacking into Amazon, as Edward Snowden has pointed out, I do not know. But something very odd is happening and Amazon should correct it.https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/15/...9-11-unmasked/

It’s easier to bury uncomfortable facts than to confront them. So this September 11, the ceremonies marking the 2001 attacks on New York and Washington, D.C., will simply honor the dead. In Manhattan, tourists and mourners will gather where the World Trade Center Towers once stood, lowering their heads in memory of the 2,606 who perished there. The services won’t reflect the view that the attacks might well have been prevented.

But for hundreds of families and a growing number of former FBI agents, the grief of another 9/11 ceremony will be laced with barely muted rage: There remains a conspiracy of silence among high former U.S. and Saudi officials about the attacks.

“It’s horrible. We still don’t know what happened,” said Ali Soufan, one of the lead FBI counterterrorism agents whom the CIA kept in the dark about the movements of the future Al-Qaeda hijackers. To Soufan and many other former national security officials, the unanswered questions about the events leading up to the September 11, 2001, attacks dwarf those about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, because “9/11 changed the whole world.” It not only led to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, the fracturing of the Middle East and the global growth of Islamic militantism but also pushed the U.S. closer to being a virtual homeland-security police state.

“I am sad and depressed about it,” said Mark Rossini, one of two FBI agents assigned to the CIA’s Osama bin Laden unit, who says agency managers mysteriously blocked them from informing their headquarters about future Al-Qaeda plotters present in the United States in 2000 and again in the summer of 2001. “It is patently evident the attacks did not need to happen and there has been no justice,” he said.

The authors of a new book on 9/11 hope to refocus public attention on the cover-up. Thoroughly mining the multiple official investigations into the event, John Duffy and Ray Nowosielski find huge holes and contradictions in the official story that 9/11 was merely “a failure to connect the dots.”

Duffy, a left-leaning writer and environmental activist, and Nowosielski, a documentary filmmaker, have nowhere near the prominence of other journalists who have poked holes in the official story, in particular Lawrence Wright, author of The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11, the Pulitzer Prize–winning book that was turned into a gripping multi-part docudrama on Hulu earlier this year.

But Duffy and Nowosielski come to the story with a noteworthy credential: In 2009 they scored an astounding video interview with Richard Clarke, a White House counterterrorism adviser during the Bill Clinton and George W. Bush administrations. In it, Clarke raged that top CIA officials, including director George Tenet, had withheld crucial information from him about Al-Qaeda’s plotting and movements, including the arrival in the U.S. of future hijackers Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi. In The Watchdogs Didn’t Bark: The CIA, NSA, and the Crimes of the War on Terror, the authors assemble a compelling case of a government-wide cover-up of Saudi complicity in the affair.https://theduran.com/explosive-new-b...etails-secret/https://theduran.com/explosive-new-b...etails-secret/
    Last edited by Maggie, 24th September 2018 at 16:58.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Elen (24th September 2018)

Thanks
    This is a long comprehensive video that addresses so many aspects of dis-information coming from all sides.

Christian Hampton and the crew at Wolf Clan Media lift the veil on the illusion of planes, illusion of explosives, illusion of Muslim terrorists, and illusion of our current view of reality. Now we must face reality with an open and free mind…

Support Wolf Clan Media by buying a DVD of this amazing documentary: https://wolfclanentertainment.com/merchandise
    Subscribe to WCM’s YouTube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCR...cC1uM3oRXuMaAQ

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrzNeZUp0tU

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018)

Thanks
    This is a long comprehensive video that addresses so many aspects of dis-information coming from all sides.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrzNeZUp0tU
    I am bumping the long video because it is really well done IMO.
    What is the technology in the hands of those who want to apply it in the pursuit of lock down and control?
    We want to know.
    This is a video from 2015 and worth a review.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_0lPvXAhw4

John Hutchison

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE

Dan A. Davidison explains the basis behind Grebennikov's findings and how certain insects really fly (levitate) linking how a spinning vortex creates a magnetic field counteracting gravity. It's possible that an electrostatic effect is occurring at the nano level as well.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqpPi8wNed8

Implosion Energy Breakthroughs! Sonic Cavitation, Nano Geometry, Conservation

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IceYPhXj0cY
    Last edited by Maggie, 25th September 2018 at 03:31.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I almost forgot about this, but I'm firmly convinced that the series Stargate SG-1 is essentially a plausible deniability disclosure job by the US Air force. Probably a lot more of it is real than most of us would think possible, including the F-340, a fictional interstellar USAF Amphibious Assault Ship with carrier capabilities and very advanced weaponry.

There is an episode in this series, where one of the fictional enemies of humanity, the ancient god Baal, places an explosive device inside a downtown Vancouver skyscraper and threatens to blow up half the state of British Columbia with it. The team frantically searches for the explosive device inside the building, but can't find it, until they realize the ENTIRE BUILDING was built as a bomb from the very beginning and the explosive material (fictional Naqada in this case) was already built into the structure of the building during construction. Then, just as the building is about to blow, there is shimmering light around it and the entire building is beamed into space by an F-340 in orbit. The Air force then comes up with some ridiculous excuse as to how a huge tower could have just disappeared into nothing, involving a gas leak and consequent explosion.

The point is, the whole episode is probably a sort of soft disclosure about 9/11. There are far too many parallels for this to be a coincidence. There are energy weapons, beaming technology, an exotic explosive that is unknown to mainstream science and all sort of experimental, top secret technologies. The culprit is an ancient space god that once ruled the middle east and has now returned. There are many clues in there, certainly something to think about.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    They had the Egyptian space gods. The had the Replicators. (Remember the nanites from Star Trek? The Captain didn't want to destroy them as they might have become intelligent)

Stargate also had the Ori, Who were ascended religious fanatics with some kind of tech.

In the series ascension was a recurring issue. Daniel ascended once, then came back. The Ori were quite abusive with their status. Not sure what the hidden message there is. Beware of Ascended Masters? (I'd say yeah).

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Chris (25th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    They had the Egyptian space gods. The had the Replicators. (Remember the nanites from Star Trek? The Captain didn't want to destroy them as they might have become intelligent)

Stargate also had the Ori, Who were ascended religious fanatics with some kind of tech.

In the series ascension was a recurring issue. Daniel ascended once, then came back. The Ori were quite abusive with their status. Not sure what the hidden message there is. Beware of Ascended Masters? (I'd say yeah).
    In terms of who the good guys are and which ones the bad guys, the series is really all over the place. In some cases they swapped roles and made the bad guys look like the good guys and vice versa. The Goaul'd for instance are clearly meant to represent the Kundalini Serpent and are generally shown as the bad guys, as if the serpent was some sort of Alien parasite. Then again, the very same alien species is shown as capable of benevolence and peaceful coexistence with their host, these are called the Tok'Ra, which means against Ra, the Egyptian Sun God.

The greys are generally shown as benevolent, which to me is bullshit, but then at least they admit that they are a dying race, incapable of reproducing naturally or even ascending, because of their genetic deterioration, as a result of cloning.

The way they depicted the ancients, especially in their ascended state is pure genius however. My first contact with Inanna was very similar to how Daniel's contact with the ancients was depicted. Even the way they look in their light body ascended state is very similar to what I saw.

The Ori were another scarily accurate race. I believe they were modelled after the Jinn of Islam (beings made of smokeless fire) and my interactions with Azazel had a lot of parallels with the Ori story arc.

None of this is coincidence I believe, the air force helped fund this show and even sent advisors to help out with the production. Real air force personnel also had cameos in a number of episodes. Then they basically admitted the whole thing in the supposedly comedic, but very meta episode "Wormhole Xtreme", where a super cheesy TV show was allowed to go ahead by the air force. It was a mix of fiction and real-life events, which the air-force could always point to as the source whenever there was a real leak or security breach.

I believe they still use this method, whenever someone comes up with a real piece of disclosure information, you can bet your shirt that one of the popular sci-fi shows (anything with "star" in the title, apparently) will have already devoted an episode or two to it, so anyone disclosing said information will instantly discredit themselves.

The danger that AI and cloning represents was also a central theme.

The way they dealt with Ascension was clearly based on the path to achieving a light body in Tibetan Buddhism. Fascinating stuff. I do think that ascended beings are real and it is also true that not all are benevolent. I suspect that our gods, angels, fairies, etc... are essentially ascended beings, who might have even been human in the distant past, but evolved beyond their earthly form into a higher dimensional existence, where they exist mostly as coherent and intelligent light.
    Last edited by Chris, 25th September 2018 at 13:15.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Dreamtimer (25th September 2018), Elen (25th September 2018), Maggie (27th September 2018)

Thanks
    March 2001 The Lone Gunman

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTzZtxUcncg

War Games Go Live

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3noExmsCRyg

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2018), Chris (26th September 2018), Dreamtimer (26th September 2018), Elen (26th September 2018)