Thread: The beginnings of the Matriarchial Societies of Earth

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

The beginnings of the Matriarchial Societies of Earth

The beginning of the Matriarchal Societies of Earth.

To look into the ancient past of a matriarchal society, we must be able to see further down the time lines than the ancient burial sites.

So let’s begin, at the outset, to say who it is that is giving you this filigree of time, which both Cearna (Colleen) and Aragorn, have collaborated to put our memories together. We both remember this period of time, as if we were both there together, in whatever capacity or identity we were in during that time. It goes back to well before the time of the dinosaurs, which is when the Atlanteans began, so we will begin at that time.

It was so far back, it was heinous to not accept the relevance to our Ancient Gods of the past, for they it was who were the only people on Earth at the beginning. They denied our right to know, over longer time than was mentioned on one of Divine Feminine’s, threads. Our memories exist only from older knowing, passed to us, fancifully in saga stories, when in a much later time. We will not know what stories were from earlier than this, although Colleen has memories of experimental beginnings before even I can remember, as an Angel. So let us begift it to you.

The kernel of the story, is not like we are beginning to hear from archaeologists, it was a time of huge growth of the plants which had become ascendant as the primary life on Earth, although the animals were small they were also numerous. The Atmosphere was heavy with scents and moisture which allowed for enormous growth to take place. There was still plenty of volcanic soil from a previous eruption around the area, which was to become at a much later date South America, as well as South Africa and Australasia – these were the only areas in use at the time.

A population of about 200,000 arrived all at once from Above to take part in a new working link to what would eventually become the precursors to the human beings we now are, however, quite different, because we had no sun, just the light of the reflections of the mist in the maudlin oxygen/nitrogen haze which was our atmosphere at the time. These beings had no solid form, but they were also not spirit either, they were a spirit around which they all put a predetermined form, being rather like the idea of the present day paintings of Angels, yet also a bit like 7 foot elves as well, complete with wings, and all had one head, a body, two arms, two legs and feet, male and female but no genitalia. There was a type of hierarchy With something like an Elf King and Queen, some were more like elders and some were more like youngsters. However, the one in overall control was called the Mother Creator, and she exists still to this day, thus we had a matriarchal society.

The Elders were the ones similar to a council, but they were also the builders and providers, having all come from previous experimental group lives. These liked to build in massive stones, since these gave us a very long life to their creation. They had a plentiful supply of energy, which came from tapping into the energy power grid of Earth, which had it’s source from metallic residue, from such as gold silver, tungsten, molybdenite, quartz in crystal forms, and an array of lesser known elements. The power supply of the grid was recognised by only the Queen, and buildings were placed along the entire grid which housed a central pole of malachite and equipment which was built by just two who knew what was required. The energy thus harnessed was able to be then transmitted to more stations going to outlying settlements allowing the use of many of the variants of energy in what we would call appliances.

The rules were strictly adhered to, somewhat in the say way as Aboriginal Law, but were necessary for each had their own place in society, all of equal value to the entire community and thus all aspects of life were covered by specific people for each task, however there was no necessity for specific, genomes to be used by different people. There were no families as such, just one entire group and no reproduction necessary, since all to be in this group came at the one time and stayed till the last need for this group to be there.

The physical set up began with one central hub, which was where the King and Queen worked in order to make the energies function. Radiating arms from this hub were to send messages, energies, transport of large, you could say huge megalith rocks from one place to another, depending on needs, in fact this arms were like our railway and electricity grids now. At interval a type of substation was built to store and generally make usable to those in each area. Each person worked according to their tasks, no food or water being needed, since no one had a body such as ours, the bodies were all capable of such paranormal abilities as some have now, and much more than that.

The ability for mobility was essential, for Earth was much, much larger then. There was no price to begin it, it simply was going to be needed for this was the system being set up, for the later Society of Atlantis, then Lemuria, the Hyperia Jur’e then last of all Chaldea. It was a fearsome task, the edifices thus made were huge to construct, and many will still be found under the present day stones which you can still see, but most fell at some time due to volcanic, or earthquake upheavals when the rock that was the basis of all the Earth began to settle and move it’s position. The worst of the upheaval came much later on when those you now call the Annunaki arrived and began hurling huge stones from their mobile huge planet to virtually destroy the Earth as it was then. These rocks, often, created a type of combustion with the explosive uranium in the centre of the rock that was Earth. This was the first visit of the Annunaki to Earth, and resulted in much devastation. It was the signal to these people to return home, for the Earth surface had to renew itself in the period of time between this and Atlantis when growth had once again returned to Earth.

These were the most sophisticated advanced people to ever be on Earth, even more so than the Atlantis contingent.

This we hope is to be the start of collaboration, in writing that which we have combined memories, hope to be in again soon.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2016), Aragorn (21st October 2016), Dreamtimer (21st October 2016), Elen (22nd October 2016), Gio (22nd October 2016), Juniper (23rd October 2016), lcam88 (23rd October 2016), Maggie (21st October 2016), modwiz (23rd October 2016), Woody (21st October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    So let’s begin, at the outset, to say who it is that is giving you this filigree of time, which both Cearna (Colleen) and Aragorn, have collaborated to put our memories together.
    Um, Colleen and I have indeed been talking a lot about all kinds of subjects, including spirituality. As such, I have mentioned to her that there are things which I know innately, but which do not correspond to any actual memories, because memories — as we know and understand them — are time-bound, while this knowledge and understanding is of a timeless nature. This knowledge also pertains to values and concepts, rather than to events.

My connection with this knowledge and understanding was the strongest when I was a toddler, and remained with me all throughout my early childhood and my early teens, but then, under the influence of the education system and the indoctrination from society itself — not to mention the severe psychological abuse I have had to endure throughout my teenage and early adult years — as well as the ever-changing perspectives on life that one adopts by growing older and acquiring more information, this connection has become much blurrier over time.

Anyway, I'm afraid that's as far as my involvement in Colleen's above revelations goes, so I can't take any credit for what she writes here. I never had and still have no knowledge about the things of which she speaks in the above post, and Colleen is by far better equipped than I to expound on mankind's ancient history.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2016), Cearna (21st October 2016), Dreamtimer (21st October 2016), Elen (22nd October 2016), Gio (22nd October 2016), Juniper (23rd October 2016), lcam88 (23rd October 2016), modwiz (23rd October 2016), Woody (21st October 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    As you say, all of these memories seem such a long time ago. I hope posting here is OK. I am sure I don't know any of the details. How do these ideas inform you?

"We live and breathe and have our being"... I like that snippit of poetry.
    Memory has been all muddled with hearsay and what's for.
    Memories, inklings, glimpses, YESes in response to hearing reinforce that I always live.
    HOW do I live now?
    That question is consuming me.

What are my abilities NOW.
    What will I allow to be real NOW.
    As I am now is just a point of focus and the little flash light I use just cannot see far into the mysterious dark.

IMO the triumph is knowing the rest of all is there even when not appreciated.
    My faith:
    Others did not hurl stones any more than I was struck.
    The paradox is that I MIGHT throw stones forgetting who is hit.
    That makes me laugh.

Everything is alive and changing and what is what never stays what is, long.
    The commas and comets move about.
    Thanks for knowing the mother is, as much us, as we are, she is.
    Thanks, for knowing the mother, is as much us, as we are she, is.
    Thanks for knowing the mother is as much us, as we, are she, is.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2016), Aragorn (21st October 2016), Cearna (22nd October 2016), Dreamtimer (21st October 2016), Elen (22nd October 2016), Gio (22nd October 2016), Juniper (23rd October 2016), lcam88 (23rd October 2016), modwiz (23rd October 2016), Woody (22nd October 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Everything is alive and changing and what is what never stays what is, long.
    The commas and comets move about.
    Thanks for knowing the mother is, as much us, as we are, she is.
    Thanks, for knowing the mother, is as much us, as we are she, is.
    Thanks for knowing the mother is as much us, as we, are she, is.
    Changing, changing and we still long for the return to what was...or what will be again.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2016), Aragorn (22nd October 2016), Cearna (23rd October 2016), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2016), Gio (22nd October 2016), Juniper (23rd October 2016), lcam88 (23rd October 2016), modwiz (23rd October 2016), Woody (22nd October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Changing, changing and we still long for the return to what was...or what will be again.

... just like when back then, we longed for some of what is now,
    upon returning to what was again, it won't ever be quite the same.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2016), Aragorn (23rd October 2016), Cearna (23rd October 2016), Dreamtimer (24th October 2016), Elen (23rd October 2016), Juniper (23rd October 2016), modwiz (23rd October 2016), Woody (23rd October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    We have always been evolving imo, even as we began, as gods some will say, to be gods again now.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2016), Cearna (24th October 2016), Dreamtimer (24th October 2016), Elen (23rd October 2016), Juniper (23rd October 2016), modwiz (23rd October 2016), Woody (23rd October 2016)