Thread: WikiLeaks Publishes Cryptic UFO Emails Sent to Clinton Campaign... From Former Blink 182 Singer

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

Exclamation WikiLeaks Publishes Cryptic UFO Emails Sent to Clinton Campaign... From Former Blink 182 Singer

Source: Gizmodo

The former lead singer of Blink 182, Tom DeLonge, has publicly admitted to his obsession with UFOs — but that still doesn’t explain why he was sending two cryptic messages about alien spacecrafts to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta, as the Wall Street Journal reported earlier today.

The former rock star’s UFO emails became public in the latest Wikileaks dump, published earlier this month. DeLonge, who is best known for his shitty guitar riffs and vocals in songs like “What’s My Age Again,” emailed Podesta at least twice from his personal account, urging him to meet in person so he could introduce Podesta to high-level officials (presumably with info about UFOs).

Here’s a small taste of one of the messages.

I would like to bring two very “important” people out to meet you in DC. I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you. I just need 2 hours from you.
    So why would Podesta ever agree to meeting a washed-up rockstar? DeLonge explained he was “looking to have a casual, and private conversation in person.” Plus, the emails reveal that Podesta had participated in a documentary produced by the former lead singer (probably about aliens and UFOs), so there’s at least a precedent for the meeting. The emails did not reveal the name of the documentary Podesta is featured in, but we presume it will be released by DeLonge’s new company To The Stars Media.

In another email, DeLonge said he’s been working with someone named General McCasland, and explained some of the General’s public comments. The email is rather strange, given that there’s no specific request made or really any context at all for the message.

He mentioned he’s a “skeptic,” he’s not.... He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware — as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.
    It’s unclear if Podesta ever responded to the messages, but he has shown interest in UFOs in the past. When he stepped down from his role as a senior advisor to President Barack Obama, Podesta tweeted, “Finally, my biggest failure of 2014: Once again not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files. #thetruthisstilloutthere cc: @NYTimesDowd.” The famous tweet now appears under the name of Obama’s new senior advisor Brian Deese.

Hillary Clinton has also expressed interest in disclosing what happened in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. According to the popular conspiracy theory, the US government recovered an alien vessel in Roswell and has kept it hidden from the public for decades. DeLonge is particularly interested in this conspiracy and refers to it in his emails to Podesta.

During a recent interview on Jimmy Kimmel’s late-night TV show, Clinton said she would open up government files on Roswell as long as there are no threats to national security in the files. Since the files are decades old, and since her campaign chairman also wants to make the files public, there’s a good chance this could actually happen. Luckily, we don’t have to wait much longer. The US presidential election is scheduled for Tuesday, November 8.

Source: Gizmodo
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th October 2016), bsbray (11th October 2016), Dreamtimer (12th October 2016), Elen (11th October 2016), GCS1103 (12th October 2016), Gio (11th October 2016), modwiz (11th October 2016), pointessa (12th October 2016), The One (12th October 2016), TimeSensitive (11th October 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    The longer this has played out the more I have suspected that this is basically a threat against the military intelligence establishment that Clinton will expose some serious dirt on them for not playing along. Anyone who is interested can just do some online searches and find plenty of evidence that the US military has been experimenting with new technology and then trying to get witnesses to believe that its UFO stuff, among other examples of the US military using the UFO stuff to its advantage. The Paul Benewitz case is a perfect example of this. An air force base's commanders decided to have Mr. Benewitz literally driven nuts and committed in order to protect ongoing classified projects. The military intelligence community, most clearly in the form of former DIA director Michael Flynn, has split from the current administration on a number of very serious foreign policy issues and there is an internal war going on.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th October 2016), Aragorn (11th October 2016), Dreamtimer (12th October 2016), Elen (12th October 2016), GCS1103 (12th October 2016), Gio (12th October 2016), modwiz (11th October 2016), pointessa (12th October 2016), The One (12th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    I also found this here https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

main search page, and enter this: "contiguous universe" with quotes
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th October 2016), Aragorn (12th October 2016), bsbray (12th October 2016), Dreamtimer (12th October 2016), Elen (13th October 2016), Gio (12th October 2016), pointessa (12th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    I also found this here https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

main search page, and enter this: "contiguous universe" with quotes
    Yeah Bro, but that e-mail is from Edgar Mitchell, and even though he was a believer in the extraterrestrial presence and in the availability of zero-point energy, by his own admission he had never even seen a UFO or been in contact with any extraterrestrials.

In other words, that's an e-mail from someone acting on a belief system, rather than that it would count as evidence of any US government/military involvement with extraterrestrials. Note that I'm not saying that I don't believe that there would be such an involvement, but what I'm saying is that this e-mail in itself doesn't present any actual evidence.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (12th October 2016), Dreamtimer (12th October 2016), Elen (13th October 2016), Gio (12th October 2016), pointessa (12th October 2016), The One (12th October 2016)