Thread: Hillary Super PAC Recruits Internet Shills

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts

Hillary Super PAC Recruits Internet Shills

So first some background on this PAC:

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

FEC loopholes mean Correct the Record can openly coordinate with Clinton’s campaign.

Citing “lessons learned from online engagement with ‘Bernie Bros,’” a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.

Correct the Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project boasts in a press release that it has already “addressed more than 5,000 people that have personally attacked Hillary Clinton on Twitter.” The PAC released this on Thursday.

The PAC was created in May of last year when it was spun off from the American Bridge SuperPAC, which is run by longtime Hillary and Bill Clinton supporter David Brock. Brock also founded the left-wing media watchdog website Media Matters for America.

Some Bernie Sanders-supporting users on Reddit already started to notice the changes on Thursday afternoon.

“This explains why my inbox turned to cancer on Tuesday,” wrote user OKarizee. “Been a member of reddit for almost 4 years and never experienced anything like it. In fact, in all my years on the internet I’ve never experienced anything like it.”

Correct the Record, which has received $5 million this campaign season and has spent almost $4.5 million of it, according to OpenSecrets.org, outlined its strategy against “swarms of anonymous attackers” in a press release.

“While Hillary Clinton fights to break down barriers and bring America together, the Barrier Breakers 2016 digital task force will serve as a resource for supporters looking for positive content and push-back to share with their online progressive communities, as well as thanking prominent supporters and committed superdelegates on social media,” the statement read.

Due to FEC loopholes, the Sunlight Foundation’s Libby Watson found this year that Correct the Record can openly coordinate with Clinton’s campaign, despite rules that typically disallow political campaigns from working directly with PACs.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-facebook.html

So "Correct the Record" is a PAC that goes around trolling for Hillary online basically.

Now this is what's been going around, screenshots of what appears to be a chat between members of the PAC's online group right after Trump and Clinton's first debate:

Here's a transcript, but as a word of warning, there is foul language: http://rense.com/general96/insideplot.htm

The "Brock" in these messages apparently is supposed to be David Brock himself. Here are just a few of the interesting messages coming right after that debate:

efink [5:55 AM]
    the only good thing about it was that whoever that was, she looked pretty good. how tf did they do that?

brock [5:56 AM]
    i can't talk. very hush hush. still, we've lost every online poll and we need to get tough here. get this under control.

[5:56]
    still, i hope we put the sick thing to bed.

[5:56]
    i hope.

efink [5:57 AM]
    me 2. do i have time for coffee?

brock [5:57 AM]
    we're all gonna need a lot of coffee.

ekim [5:58 AM]
    shaw is on his way sir.

[5:59]
    i don't see what's so bad. She looked really healthy! I thought she did GREAT!

efink [5:59 AM]
    she was scoring 3 on AMTS a couple of weeks ago and 22 on mmse. Yeah, whoever that was was normal.

[6:00]
    but the telemetry sucks. look at all the snap onlines: we're losing 100%

[6:00]
    romney v obama numbers

ekim [6:01 AM]
    but those don't mean anything

efink [6:01 AM]
    it means they're enthusiastic. organized. if they can swarm a poll whats to stop them swarming a voting booth?
    [6:18]
    We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.

[6:18]
    You will monitor, identify, and using the FA software set we have, identify/dox.

cshaw [6:18 AM]
    that will dox them??

efink [6:20 AM]
    It will man-on-the-side for the anon boards and intercept traffic. We can use that for IP addresses and loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices. Once we have them compromised

[6:20]
    David? How many do we need?

brock [6:21 AM]
    I want 150 from 4chan, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top reddit drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.

[6:22]
    I need all that in a packet by tomorrow afternoon with lexical analysis, proof of compromise. I want clips of memes. I want to up-vote patterns. All this has to be inside the US too. We can't use externals.

cshaw [6:23 AM]
    It won't work outside the US?

efink [6:23 AM]
    It works fine outside the us you idiot. That's NSA stuff.

brock [6:24 AM]
    WE don't work outside the US. Do you think this is ****ing bean-bag?

[6:24]
    We are going to disrupt them before this shit goes any further.

[6:24]
    if they don't have leaders, we're going to get their thought leaders.

Read the rest of the transcript: http://rense.com/general96/insideplot.htm

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (4th October 2016), Cearna (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), lcam88 (7th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    Here's a video of David Brock shilling for Hillary over her email scandal on MSM:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1epocGurnCo

Looks like a bit of a weirdo to me, with the white hair at his age and the sourpuss RBF. Maybe since I said that he'll come after me too?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th October 2016), Aragorn (4th October 2016), Cearna (4th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), lcam88 (7th October 2016)

Thanks
    This guy Brock is really a disgusting dude if you start looking at what he's doing.

Can Anyone Ever Truly Trust David Brock?

David Brock rose to fame with his vicious if not terribly factual takedowns of the Clintons. Now he’s firmly in Hillary’s corner. But has he really changed?

It is well-nigh impossible to review a book by David Brock without reviewing David Brock.

At 52, the author of Killing the Messenger: The Right-Wing Plot to Derail Hillary and Hijack Your Government has become such a polarizing, indeed novelistic, fixture in the Washington media-political complex that his persona tends to overwhelm his self-professed principles.

That is surely the case with Brock’s latest literary effort, which inescapably will be read through the prism of his personal biography as a modern-day Whittaker Chambers who dramatically switched allegiances in the war between right and left, although Brock by his own admission is less motivated by ideology, a subject that barely interests him, than by political calculation and personalities.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...vid-brock.html

Apparently they were acting as if they were independent from the Clinton campaign until the DNC email leak proved that they were working directly with the Clinton campaign, which is supposed to be illegal for PACs.

" a Clinton confidant who heads the pro-Clinton super PAC Correct the Record"
    Proof - https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4830
    Contradiction - "Correct the Record, an outside group backing HILLARY CLINTON, has a new ad targeting DONALD TRUMP on women's issues" Source - https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2253 They lied when they said Correct the Record was an outside group! Check the first link, it is headed by a Clinton Confidant!
    Confidant meaning - a person with whom one shares a secret or private matter, trusting them not to repeat it to others.
    Conclusion - Hillary's really trusted aide "David Brock" heads propaganda machine "Correct the Record", IT IS NOT JUST SOME PRO - HILLARY INDEPENDENT ORGANIZATION .HILLARY IS DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH IT!
    Guys dig up the emails NOW NOW NOW!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ct_the_record/

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th October 2016), Aragorn (5th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), Greenbarry (4th October 2016), lcam88 (7th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016)

Thanks
    If anybody wants to join these guys to see how they operate, it's what I'm doing. Look at their page here:

http://correctrecord.org/about-us/

And here are some hilarious response threads on Reddit to the news that $1 million would be invested to spread Hillary propaganda online, including on Reddit itself: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...rd_and_how_it/

"UPVOTE TO ANNOY CTR !! : "Correct the Record" and How It Operates to Defend **KRIMINAL KILLARY**"
    "A $1 Million Fight Against Hillary Clinton's Online Trolls"
    "The Wasted $1 million on Paid Social Media Clinton Shills"
    "Hillary's Million Dollar Reddit Campaign ! By Atlantic"
    "Hillary Hires Shills to "Fight Back Against Online Trolls" "
    "A $1 Million Fight Against Hillary Clinton's Online Trolls"
    Last edited by bsbray, 5th October 2016 at 00:45.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th October 2016), Aragorn (5th October 2016), Dreamtimer (7th October 2016), Elen (5th October 2016), modwiz (5th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    No one seems to get that Hillary has had the electoral college vote since before the campaigning even started. None of this was even necessary but that is why she is not the least bit concerned about being out there campaigning and can cancel whenever she likes or needs a nap or whatever! She can say what she wants, do what she wants. Her sole focus is to keep everyone she has under control all wrapped up so they do exactly as they are told! Or they die! Ask her x body guard! They all know. Its a con is what it is! How else can someone be under one investigation after another for high crimes, be caught up in so many scandals from all angles mind you, and still be even in the running and yet the media tells us even when she can barely put people in seats in a room that is not even that large she is two points ahead!!? How? Its fixed and has been from the start.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th October 2016), Aragorn (7th October 2016), bsbray (7th October 2016), Dreamtimer (7th October 2016), Elen (7th October 2016), lcam88 (7th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    No one seems to get that Hillary has had the electoral college vote since before the campaigning even started. None of this was even necessary but that is why she is not the least bit concerned about being out there campaigning and can cancel whenever she likes or needs a nap or whatever!
    I think you are confusing electors in the electoral college with superdelegates in the Democratic primary. Electors cannot possibly be awarded before the popular vote because they are legally bound to state laws. In other words there is none of this "unbound delegate" bullshit talk like there was during the primary season, which, btw, also failed to oust Trump from his candidacy.

How else can someone be under one investigation after another for high crimes, be caught up in so many scandals from all angles mind you, and still be even in the running and yet the media tells us even when she can barely put people in seats in a room that is not even that large she is two points ahead!!? How? Its fixed and has been from the start.
    On the other hand, at least these scandals are public knowledge and a lot of people are very angry. In past elections we didn't see so much dirt on Obama or Bush or Clinton or any of the rest, though there was plenty of dirt on them at the time that could have been aired. So try not to be too pessimistic. Our system is very definitely corrupt but that is the problem, people realize this and hopefully we will be able to do something, with a few friends in high places.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th October 2016), Aragorn (7th October 2016), Elen (7th October 2016), lcam88 (7th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Click on the picture

This is definitely raising eyebrows..
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th October 2016), Aragorn (7th October 2016), bsbray (7th October 2016), Elen (7th October 2016), lcam88 (7th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    The votes are pledged. Of course nothing is counted but when its a pledge to another like Hillary you don't back out of it. She wrapped up everyone she needed to take the election and did it early that is the point. Its a selection and it has nothing to do with the people. All this is just nonsense showboating to raise more money or I should say 'steal' more money from the people.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th October 2016), Aragorn (7th October 2016), bsbray (7th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    The votes are pledged. Of course nothing is counted but when its a pledge to another like Hillary you don't back out of it.
    As I said before Jengelen, you are confusing electors in the electoral college with super delegates in the Democratic primaries. Maybe you should look up "superdelegates" and "electoral college" and compare the difference.

In most states, whichever candidate wins the popular vote is awarded all of that state's electors, which are equal to the number of representatives that state has in the House of Representatives. There is no negotiating this. It is a done deal and required by law. The electors can't say "Oh well I like Hillary better so I pick her." It doesn't work like that. This isn't the primary.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th October 2016), Aragorn (7th October 2016), Elen (7th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)