PDA

View Full Version : The Planned Destruction of America

Sooz
13th October 2013, 07:40
Whatever you think of Doug Hagmann, and he has many detractors, this is a very well written piece and a good 'boil-down' of what is currently going on in the USA.

Sparky, there is a link within the story which I believe is the Swiss map you were looking for (You can call me brilliant again, if you like, lol)

Hagmann ends the article by prophesising that it will the 'city within a city', i.e., London, that it is planned will eventually rule the NWO.

A must read for anyone new to this stuff.

Sooz

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/new_world_order/news.php?q=1381604102

Spiral
13th October 2013, 08:13
I don't buy it, the attitudes actions & omissions of the 'merican people are what has created todays USA, each & everyone who buys into corporate culture, salutes the flag & wears a badge, all this contrived by a few men in sharp suits in "the city" ?

http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/beatdeadhorse.gif

Stop blaming other people and smell the coffee America.

Then at the bottom there are links with the word the word "Fulford" in them.http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/banghead2.gif

The One
13th October 2013, 08:55
Well

If all this is getting to ya come and join me in a sing a long

Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a millionaire,
Kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

Well now its time to say good by to Jed and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back a gain to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillybilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?.

Whooops :back to topic:

Wolf Khan
13th October 2013, 10:44
Every american as already stated, who supports in any way shape or form, what is happening now, whether they know consciously or not have contributed to the deaths of 1000's of people and hmayhap millions to come. What stops this is to have a will fueled by the might of Light to have input from consciousness far older than our own to overcome this darkness. This not an earth darkness, but a universal one instead the these dark demons have destroyed many worlds. Earth is were we destroy them. All of Them.

Sparky
13th October 2013, 23:59
Well Sooz....you did it again. Thanks to your eagle eye, brilliant mind...but, most of all your considerate thoughtfulness. I plucked it out and will break it down. I've been following Karen Hudes ever since they hauled her out in handcuffs from the World Bank for being a whistleblower. She's a lawyer and smart chick
who beat them at their thieving game. She bought a $50,000 bond, sued them and won under the Securities Laws as all bondholders are entitled to a legitimate financial report.

The Member Nations settled her claim. Eric Holder, US Attorney General has been dragging his feet. The financial reports from the World Bank and BIS (Bank of International Settlements) are fantasy. We shall see how this pans out. Still no news on the Breton Woods Council Meeting on the 10th in Washington at the Willard Hotel Another MSM blackout, yet they were briefed before 5 PM. You can be sure there will be quite a dust-up before this is over. Again, thanks for the tip about my link.
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0025995

Sparky
14th October 2013, 00:21
Want to hear something good, that resulted in a blueprint for tyranny?

When JFK took office, he commissioned 13 men to investigate and report the outcome what would happen if the world had permanent peace. Kennedy was assassinated and never read it. Johnson did and wanted all copies destroyed. It was too late as many were circulated. I got a copy of the report accidentally back in the 70's when William F. Buckley, Jr. left it between our seats. I was sick in the guts for weeks when I read it.

The MSM went into action and said it was a hoax. It's on the internet "The Report From Iron Mountain" and if you read it, many things started playing out 80's-90's. It's in our face today and some still say it was a hoax.

The plans were made long before and cemented after The Rockefeller Foundation was chartered May 14, 1913, followed by the Federal Reserve Act December 1913. Listen to the first several minutes. You'll find the time for the complete video as it's a world situation. Charlotte Iserbyt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZI2JOPoTZA

Calz
14th October 2013, 10:08
Sooz 5 finger special (since I am blocked from VT while at work).

Very interesting from Gordon Duff. Take his oft admitted portion of intentional disinfo in stride and let your imagination run wild with this one.

:onthequite:

I expect if Rob were to somehow see this he might have something of interest to add about the bottom comments ...

(Enki with attitude anyone???) :abduct:

What Can Be Told
Sunday, October 13th, 2013 | Posted by Gordon Duff

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/10/13/what-can-be-told/

Perspectives on Recent Issues/Threats/Promises
Anomalies Near Comet Ison (Chinese Space Agency)

(take link for image)

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

There has been a recent flood of disinformation in all media. Normally, systematic mythology is the “meat and potatoes” of Fox News and the New York Times. It is now pervasive and with reason.

Events have transpired that have led to the inexplicable things we are reading about, nuclear command officers removed, nuclear weapons inventories disappearing, FEMA buying everything in sight, earthquakes off the US coast, the “shutdown,” our mysterious new “peace bomb” in Syria and with Tehran.

If you believe none of it makes any sense, you have been paying attention. It is all related, all a ploy.

BIG ROCKS

The primary concern is to the Northern Hemisphere which is threatened by the potential collision of two groups of asteroids. One is very bad, the other is worse.

Toward that end, within the realm of what can be done and what is rational, “prepper” mode should be entered.

Keep vehicles fueled

Store reasonable water

Get a water purification filter system

Have storable and transportable food

Consider a “bug out bag” warm clothing, gun, compass/GPS etc

Decide on a survival weapon (Henry AR 7 recommended). Survival doesn’t mean “assault.”

WHAT WE CAN SAY

The current thawing in international relations is related to very strong cooperation between nuclear powers toward intercepting, yes, right out of the movies, several critical threats. Weapons systems have already been launched. Just as President Reagan had predicted in his UN speech, nations have come together.

Toward that end, keeping damaging and insane speculation out of the press has led to a restructuring of our military, shutting down NASA and some of the FEMA activities which are not intended to be threatening. They are simply doing their jobs.

As this is a very dramatic period and we are unable to openly discuss what should be the business of everyone, I am sorry.

Were I to write what I have been told officially, even I would lock me up.

Do not spread rumors. Many of you out there can take this and figure much of it out.

Out of respect, I can say this: The news media has not been informed, nor has congress and the vast majority of the military leadership. Toward that end, were I to pass on information that seems, at best, insane or bizarre, I would be doing no one a service.

ISON

For those watching Comet Ison or following the stories about it, I was asked to mention that “they aren’t crazy, there is really something very wrong going on.”

WEATHER

There was an earthquake off the US East Coast a short time ago. I am unable to confirm that it was caused by a nuclear weapon. I am also unable to NOT CONFIRM it was caused by a nuclear weapon and I am in that loop.

“We” are told there is an issue with weather in the Northern United States and in Europe. The prediction is “severe and extended cold.”

However, every since seeing the Clint Eastwood/Lee Marvin film, “Paint Your Wagon,” no sane person, no matter what evidence, will predict a “mini ice age.”

There is no discussion of global warming/cooling or any issues tied to this. One can assume they are related but, were I to say that, it would be my opinion and not tied to any information I have received.

The Gulf Stream has become “unstable.” There are “issues” tied to “correcting that.” There is controversy about this with the operative term, “controversy” being one of the understatements of all time.

Thus, I recommend reasonable preparations that should have been done anyway.

There is talk about the government manipulating civil unrest. There is some evidence of this.

“We” are going to look at this and if we believe this to be a threat, we will strongly question those involved in this issue, “question” or, perhaps, a “bit more.”

COOPERATION

I recommend we keep the usual political/racial/religious infighting going. We don’t want to die of boredom, do we?

However, be very prepared to deal with “some” adverse circumstances. Toward that end, be prepared to live and act like an actual human being, in cooperation with family, friends and neighbors.

Quietly advise others of the prudence of simple preparations not unlike those we all learned about from Civil Defense during the 1950s and 60s.

Please, do not attempt to organize or arm for insurrection. In reality, there is no force, police, DHS, FEMA or military that would accept commands detrimental to Americans. However, I do not entirely rule out that we have some seriously misguided and irresponsible leaders out there.

This information is given informally and is not intended to be expanded on or dwelled upon.

Many of you will see pieces fit together and will now have more tools to use toward understanding.

Our best case; things will be perfectly fine or even better than before.

Our worst case; there is no reason to discuss it. Suffice it to say, organizations exist that are capable to doing what can be done.

Feel free to disseminate this. I have no desire to do any radio or TV to discuss this if avoidable. It is likely to do more harm than good.

Expect to be inundated with crazy conspiracy stories. Someone has decided that a confused public is a “safe public.”

From the COMMENTS under the article:

Gordon Duff · Top Commenter
it is a frame from a video and obviously enhanced

by me

who simply cut it out of the raw video

stop looking for plots everywhere

the actual video showed something far nastier than the two small "items" I circled

find a copy of the video somewhere...and look at it yourself
Reply ·
· 9 hours ago

Jason Vega · Top Commenter
didnt bill cooper and von braun warn of a phoney alien invasion/meteor strike using haarp amd orbital weapons platforms? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaT2G4fMT4o
Reply · 2 ·
· 11 hours ago

Michael Butler · Humboldt State University
Perhaps our alien overlords are on their way. Regardless of what happens, I would like to see the playing field leveled so to speak.Reply · 1 ·
· 12 hours ago

Gordon Duff · Top Commenter
funny you would mention that...

Sooz
14th October 2013, 10:16
Yeah, I just read that Calz...I'll have to read it again....lots of stuff to read in-between the lines.

Geez you almost have to be clairvoyant these days to make sense of some of this stuff. No one is willing to just say it like it is....I understand that though.

Interesting times!

Melidae
14th October 2013, 11:56
What Can Be Told
Sunday, October 13th, 2013 | Posted by Gordon Duff

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/10/13/what-can-be-told/

Perspectives on Recent Issues/Threats/Promises
Anomalies Near Comet Ison (Chinese Space Agency)

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

-------
"Just as President Reagan had predicted in his UN speech, nations have come together."
-------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

Just speculating here...Absurdity abounds in the world today...distractions galore. Could this be one of the reasons why? Imagine the fear and chaos that would infect people should this information be true and announced to the people of the world.

I'm on the fence with this one...could be true or could be part of the plan to create an 'alien war' scenario to further the NWO.

Pass the popcorn...this could be quite a show. http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/forum/smileyvault-popcorn.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)