PDA

View Full Version : Who really runs things in America? Trilateral Commission?

The One
12th October 2013, 20:52
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3FFz1HLng4k/ULrTbxv1yJI/AAAAAAAAEk0/cbWDMw6DboU/s1600/trilateral.jpg

If you didn't know this then you need to read it. It's been obvious for a long long time

Who really runs things in America?
October 11, 2013 - www.nomorefakenews.com

The infamous Trilateral Commission still exists.

Many people think the TC, created in 1973 by David Rockefeller, is a relic of an older time.

Think again.

Patrick Wood, author of Trilaterals Over Washington, points out there are only 87 members of the Trilateral Commission who live in America. Obama appointed eleven of them to posts in his administration.

Keep in mind that the original stated goal of the TC was to create “a new international economic order.” Knowing that you have to break eggs to make an omelette, consider how the following TC members, in key Obama posts, can help engender further national chaos; erase our sovereign national borders; and install binding international agreements that will envelop our economy and money in a deeper global collective: a new world order:

Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary;

James Jones, National Security Advisor;

Paul Volker, Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee;

Dennis Blair, Director of National Intelligence.

All Trilateralists.

In the run-up to his inauguration after the 2008 presidential election, Obama was tutored by the co-founder of the Trilateral Commission, Zbigniew Brzezinski.

In Europe, the financially embattled nations of Greece and Italy brought in Lucas Papademos and Mario Monti as prime ministers. Both men are Trilateral members, and Monti is the former European chairman of the Trilateral Commission.

In the US, since 1973, author Wood counts eight out of 10 US Trade Representative appointments, and six out of eight World Bank presidencies, as American Trilateral members.

Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote, four years before birthing the TC with his godfather, David Rockefeller: “[The] nation state as a fundamental unit of man’s organized life has ceased to be the principal creative force. International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are far in advance of the political concepts of the nation state.”

Several other noteworthy Trilateral members: George HW Bush; Bill Clinton; Dick Cheney; Al Gore. The first three men helped sink the US further into debt by fomenting wars abroad; and Gore’s cap and trade blueprint would destroy industrial economies, while vastly increasing the numbers of people in Third World countries who have no access to modern sources of energy.

Does all this offer a clue as to why the US economy has failed to recover from the Wall Street debacle of 2008, why the federal bailout was a handout to super-rich criminals, and why Obama took actions which prevented a recovery?

A closer look at Tim Geithner’s circle of economic advisers reveals the chilling Trilateral effect: Paul Volker; Alan Greenspan; E. Gerald Corrigan (director, Goldman Sachs); and Peter G Peterson (former CEO, Lehman Brothers, former chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations). These men are all Trilateral members.

How many foxes in the hen house do we need, before we realize their Trilateral agenda is controlling the direction of our economy?

The TC has no interest in building up the American economy. They want to torpedo it, as part of the end-game of creating a new international currency, ushering in a de facto Globalist management system for the whole planet.

Any doubt on the question of TC goals is answered by David Rockefeller himself, the founder of the TC, in his Memoirs (2003)

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

Even in what many people mistakenly think of as the TC’s heyday, the 1970s, there were few who realized its overarching power.

The Matrix Revealed

Here is a close-up snap shot of a remarkable moment from out of the past. It’s a through-the-looking-glass secret—in the form of a conversation between a reporter, Jeremiah Novak, and two Trilateral Commission members, Karl Kaiser and Richard Cooper. The interview took place in 1978. It concerned the issue of who exactly, during President Carter’s administration, was formulating US economic and political policy.

http://euro-med.dk/billeder/wizardstrange.jpg

The careless and off-hand attitude of Trilateralists Kaiser and Cooper is astonishing. It’s as if they’re saying, “What we’re revealing is already out in the open, it’s too late to do anything about it, why are you so worked up, we’ve already won…”

NOVAK (the reporter): Is it true that a private [Trilateral committee] led by Henry Owen of the US and made up of [Trilateral] representatives of the US, UK, West Germany, Japan, France and the EEC is coordinating the economic and political policies of the Trilateral countries [which would include the US]?

COOPER: Yes, they have met three times.

NOVAK: Yet, in your recent paper you state that this committee should remain informal because to formalize ‘this function might well prove offensive to some of the Trilateral and other countries which do not take part.’ Who are you afraid of?

KAISER: Many countries in Europe would resent the dominant role that West Germany plays at these [Trilateral] meetings.

COOPER: Many people still live in a world of separate nations, and they would resent such coordination [of policy].

NOVAK: But this [Trilateral] committee is essential to your whole policy. How can you keep it a secret or fail to try to get popular support [for its decisions on how Trilateral member nations will conduct their economic and political policies]?

COOPER: Well, I guess it’s the press’ job to publicize it.

NOVAK: Yes, but why doesn’t President Carter come out with it and tell the American people that [US] economic and political power is being coordinated by a [Trilateral] committee made up of Henry Owen and six others?After all, if [US] policy is being made on a multinational level, the people should know.

COOPER: President Carter and Secretary of State Vance have constantly alluded to this in their speeches.

KAISER: It just hasn’t become an issue.

Source: “Trilateralism: The Trilateral Commission and Elite Planning for World Management,” ed. by Holly Sklar, 1980. South End Press, Boston. Pages 192-3.

http://www.zengardner.com/files/trilateral_commission.jpg

Of course, although Kaiser and Cooper claimed everything being manipulated by the Trilateral Commission committee was already out in the open, it wasn’t.

Their interview slipped under the mainstream media radar, which is to say, it was ignored and buried. It didn’t become a scandal on the level of, say, Watergate, although its essence was far larger than Watergate.

US economic and political policy run by a committee of the Trilateral Commission—the Commission had been been created in 1973 as an “informal discussion group” by David Rockefeller and his sidekick, Zbigniew Brzezinski, who would become Jimmy Carter’s National Security Advisor.

When Carter won the presidential election, his aide, Hamilton Jordan, said that if after the inauguration, Cy Vance and Brzezinski came on board as secretary of state and national security adviser, “We’ve lost. And I’ll quit.” Lost—because both men were powerful members of the Trilateral Commission and their appointment to key positions would signal a surrender of White House control to the Commission.

Vance and Brzezinski were appointed secretary of state and national security adviser, as Jordan feared. But he didn’t quit. He became Carter’s chief of staff.

Now consider the vast propaganda efforts of the past 40 years, on so many levels, to install the idea that all nations and peoples of the world are a single Collective.

From a very high level of political and economic power, this propaganda op has had the objective of grooming the population for a planet that is one coagulated mass, run and managed by one force. A central engine of that force is the Trilateral Commission.

http://commieblaster.com/images/nwo/Roundtable-Chart.jpg

Source: Patrick Wood, “Trilateral Commission Endgame,” http://www.newswithviews.com/Wood/patrick133.htm

Jon Rappoport

The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at www.nomorefakenews.com

Trilateral Commission Members:
https://publicintelligence.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/TrilateralList2010.png

Sooz
13th October 2013, 02:12
I had this posted in another unrelated thread. A very important map:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=289312

Sparky
13th October 2013, 03:09
Hi Malc:

That was a dynamite post. You are an absolute genius the way you put it all together to tell the story, especially starting off with 666.

Not many would be aware of your creativity, however, I have subscribe to Jon Rappoport for some time because of his integrity reporting the news. I read his stand alone email before I found your report. Jon's website sure is named appropriately.

Anyway, the point I want to make is your skill in combining your personal knowledge to enhance the material in Jon link is outstanding. I sure hope the guests and members reading your posts enjoy them as much as I do for your efforts in painting a more comprehensive picture...like connecting the dots.

Our guests should really sign up to see what they're missing as we talk about things in the "Members Only" section that is not available to their eyes.

My miniscule contribution to your post....Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary Father worked at the Ford Foundation. He was Obama's momma's boss. You can be sure the cabal had their eyes on him as a child
grooming him through his years of drugs, bisexual behavior and silly employment as a community organizer. You'd think the cabal would have found him a real job as he was probably born in a manger in some far off land.:hilarious:

Obama's momma's parents were CIA assets. Her father was portrayed as a furniture salesman. That story is so ridiculous.:hilarious: Obama's momma went to Catholic school in Lebanon. Sure, her old man was there selling furniture. :crazy:What do you suppose Obama's momma's mother was doing in Lebanon? Believe that furniture salesman story and I've got a bridge for you to buy.

Now, think about Obama's real father for a moment. It sure wasn't the man Barry purports it to be whose name he stole. These psychopaths are so screwed up and their trying to screw us and the rest of the world.

If Barry's blood line connects with that of Dick Cheney, I doubt it was on his momma's side. They're all such filthy liars.

PS: Sooz Your brilliance fascinates me. Just when I think it couldn't get any better, there you are with the map connecting even more dots in the picture puzzle making TOT the best source of information on the web.

Thanks Malc and Sooz for your time and effort so we don't waste our time going down rabbit holes like you see so many on other sites.
:grin:

Sooz
13th October 2013, 06:49
My brilliance fascinates you???:shocked:

Holy crap, anymore of that sort of talk and I'll have to marry you Sparky...:hugs:

Spiral
13th October 2013, 08:36
http://youtu.be/A0aJog8clOo

GCS1103
13th October 2013, 12:10
I agree with you, Sparky. This is a very informative contribution by Malc and Sooz, which is why TOT is such an excellent forum. All the guests should become members so that they can contribute too. Everyone has at least one or two subjects that they have spent extra time reading about or researching. It would be great to have them join us and add their expertise about what interests them.

Sparky
13th October 2013, 16:23
Hi GCS1103:

Your comments are spot on. Thank you. That way our guests would be privileged to read our discussions in the inner sanctum; the section of the forum Malc has assigned for "Members Only".

I still chuckle when I think back how I joined this forum I enjoyed reading many years as I recognized it stood out from all the others due to the quality and knowledge of its members.

You know those forums I am referring to where members are always hurling nasties back and forth...or they grab 3, 4, 5 and sometimes 6 previous posts --- and then write "agree"or one sentence. Such fools and a waste of intellect and time. Those phony forums are designed (extremely censored) to lead their readers down one rabbit hole after another. They deliberately foster confusion to keep the public hanging on for their next blurb.

Anyway, I had zip knowledge how a form works, read one of the members plea for information for her friend with TB. I had the information on the hard drive in my head and immediately pounced to write a reply. After I clicked submit....up popped a window instructing me to "register".

Sure I felt like a fool at first. A damn machine telling me what to do.

When we have the courage to embark on a new venture, we learn every day. Computers no longer intimidate me as I learn more about the little suckers every day.

Ascension
8th April 2015, 22:24
Normally, you have to subscribe to get content from John Wells, but he's put this interview with Patrick Wood out there for free. If you're interested in listening to an interview with the man who wrote Trilaterals Over Washington, here it is. The content is scary because you can see the slow and deliberate efforts to transform the population going on now all around us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7QlOTi86Nk

sandy
9th April 2015, 00:34
The interview starts around the 18 min mark and is quite an eye opener with a technocracy theory of who is running the world!

I found it very interesting to say the least. :grin:

modwiz
9th April 2015, 01:40
I am very happy that we are on the cusp of this kind of information becoming 'history'. We inch closer each day. For those who this might be new it is a good way see how the world has operated and join those of us who say, "No more" and "Not on my watch". Their invisibility and media smokescreen is vanished and the final pieces of what holds them together fall into the dustbin of history. Consciousness is the final stone of their wall. The financial war is almost won, as will become apparent in late Spring/Early Summer. For those who can see the trend, it is just a matter of waiting it out. Consciousness will have to keep up. TV and media will cover it up as long as consciousness permits them to hold a spell over it. Our awakening is required to take the last step to freedom and self-responsibility.

I speak mainly about those who surround us outside these forums and not to readers of this post.

The One
1st November 2019, 18:00
bump :bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2:

Aianawa
3rd November 2019, 08:03
Xlent bump

Emil El Zapato
3rd November 2019, 14:20
Oy vey! Now I have to go back and research. I've been hearing about this thing since my blue collar days with friends of friends that were railroad workers back in the 70's.

They do exist which is a good start:

Trilateral Commission. The Trilateral Commission is a non-governmental, nonpartisan discussion group founded by David Rockefeller in July 1973 to foster closer cooperation among Japan, Western Europe, and North America.

Emil El Zapato
3rd November 2019, 14:30
BEWARE THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION!
By David MillsApril 25, 1992

Behind closed doors (of course), they are meeting this weekend in Lisbon. Some call them "the shadow government," "the Establishment," the "global elite" that runs the world.

They call themselves simply ... the Trilateral Commission. (Chills run up spine.)

Depending on which conspiracy theory you subscribe to -- and the Trilateral Commission has found its way into many -- this 19-year-old organization is anti-American, anti-democratic, anti-Christian or anti-worker, and is scheming ultimately to abolish the sovereignty of nations and establish one world government!

According to Lyndon LaRouche, fringe political candidate and convicted tax cheat, the Trilateral Commission is behind the international drug trade. A writer affiliated with the far-right Liberty Lobby says the commission is forever plotting to raise taxes on Americans, siphoning the money overseas. Evangelist Pat Robertson believes it is somehow linked to Freemasonry and the occult, that it springs "from the depth of something that is evil."

Preposterous, say members of the Trilateral Commission. It is merely a "discussion group" on world affairs, composed of high-level corporate and public-policy types from North America, Western Europe and Japan. The commission seeks only to promote international cooperation, for the betterment of everybody. Nothing sinister.

Its annual reports and task force papers are available for the public to read. Its membership list isn't secret. Just ask and the commission will send you stuff. Anyone who can dial directory assistance can get its New York phone number.

Still, plenty of ordinary, educated people have no idea what the Trilateral Commission is or what it does, even though its former members include George Bush and Jimmy Carter. There is a shroud of mystery around it.

The press secretary for Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton's presidential campaign didn't even know that Clinton is on it! (Yes, Clinton is a Trilateralist too. Coincidence? Oh read on, my wide-eyed friend.)

Now the truth can be told about the 325 people on the Trilateral Commission, and the many previous members:
They do run the world!
The thing is, it has nothing to do with belonging to the Trilateral Commission. The TC is like a club for people who run the world anyway. (This has always been what my intuition tells me with all the drama and conspiracy removed. A problem with human culture is that conspiracies comes from those that are not winning and who feel compelled to find reasons for their forlorn state. It isn't inherently bad just human until those that ARE looking for ways to manipulate hapless folks into doing their bidding, and of course, that is not long in happening. - NAP)

Like Paul Volcker, former head of the Federal Reserve System, who is the commission's new North American chairman. And Akio Morita, chairman and chief executive officer of Sony, the Japanese chairman. And Count Otto Lambsdorff, leader of Germany's Free Democratic Party, the European chairman.

Who else is on it? Well, as of last April, top executives of AT&T, ITT, Xerox, Mobil, Exxon, the Chase Manhattan Bank, First Chicago Corp., General Electric, TRW, Archer Daniels Midland, PepsiCo, RJR Nabisco and Goldman Sachs (not to mention Nissan, Toshiba and Fuji Bank). And such former foreign-policy ultracrats as Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Robert S. McNamara and George Shultz. And five U.S. senators, including John D. Rockefeller IV (of course). And House Speaker Tom Foley. And some professors.

There is a handful of women, including Katharine Graham, chairman of The Washington Post Co. (Chills run up spine.) A few black people too. Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley, for instance. But basically we're talking about lots and lots of middle-aged white guys.

Who's not on the Trilateral Commission? Not one professional athlete, playwright or pop star. Hey, who do you want running the world? Ted Danson?

From Right to Left Maybe because it meets behind closed doors, maybe because it's packed with powerful international capitalists, maybe because one of its principal founders was banker David Rockefeller, whose surname reads like "666" to those who demonize the Eastern Establishment -- whatever the reason, some folks just suspect the worst of the Trilateral Commission.

"These are not the types of people who get together for innocuous chitchat," says Jim Tucker, who writes for the Spotlight, newspaper of the Washington-based Liberty Lobby.

Let us survey the thickets of anti-Trilateralism.

"With the takeover by the Trilateral Commission of the United States government, through Jimmy Carter, there was an explosion of the drug culture and related degeneracy throughout the country."

That's from "A Program for America," published in 1985 by the "LaRouche Democratic Campaign." "It is a largely unspoken reality," the book continues, "that the bankers and the IMF {International Monetary Fund} encourage dope growing and traffic as 'profitable free enterprise' -- for the bloodsucking bankers!"

Co-conspirators, according to LaRouche, include the British monarchy, the Soviet Union and the "Zionist Lobby."

Three years ago, on the stage of a crowded rock-and-roll club in downtown Washington, a young black man in paramilitary garb asked a largely white audience: "Who runs this world?" After a pause, he said, "The Trilateral Commission." That was Professor Griff, then a member of the rap group Public Enemy. In a subsequent newspaper interview, Professor Griff mentioned the commission while describing a "wicked" global Jewish conspiracy.

In his 1991 book "The New World Order," Pat Robertson -- founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and a brief challenger for the 1988 Republican presidential nomination -- writes portentously:

"A single thread runs from the White House to the State Department to the Council on Foreign Relations to the Trilateral Commission to secret societies to extreme New Agers. There must be a new world order. ... There must be world government, a world police force, world courts, world banking and currency, and a world elite in charge of it all.

"I do not believe that normal men and women, if left to themselves, would spend a lifetime to form the world into a unified whole in order to control it. ... No, impulses of that sort do not spring from the human heart, or for that matter from God's heart."

Tucker, like Robertson, challenges the Trilateralists' "cover story" that they're encouraging international cooperation for everyone's betterment. "We can have trade with other nations, we can welcome their tourists, we can send food to starving children in Biafra," he'll tell you. "But not a U.N. flag flying over Old Glory."

He calls himself a longtime observer of the Trilateral Commission as well as the Bilderberg Group, which since 1954 has sponsored annual off-the-record policy discussions among prominent Western Europeans and North Americans. (Unlike the TC, the Bilderberg group has no formal membership. It is run by a chairman, a steering committee and an international advisory group.) Tucker sees Trilateralists, Bilderbergers and the New York-based Council on Foreign Relations -- established in 1921 and long led by David Rockefeller -- as a single elite network of globalists.

Tucker has traversed the United States and Europe to be near their meeting places, he says. Once, he even crashed a Trilateral Commission meeting. "I didn't understand it because the guy was speaking German. It was kind of dull. A few minutes later, though, I was tossed out." With a friendly chuckle, he adds, "It's a lot of fun being a right-winger, you know?"

Tucker also says he's got a source inside the Bilderberg group "whose name I only know as Pipeline." And it was Pipeline who provided Tucker with this stunning scoop in the April 20 edition of the Spotlight: Last June, Bill Clinton was "anointed" the Democratic presidential nominee by the Bilderberg group!

"I think the whole thing is rather ludicrous," says Clinton campaign spokesman Jeff Eller. "Governor Clinton made the decision to run and wasn't handpicked by anybody."

Criticism of the Trilateral Commission comes from the far left as well. To Holly Sklar, who edited the 1980 anthology "Trilateralism," the commission "represents the interests of multinational corporations and banks," which means it's contrary to the interests of Third World countries and workers all over. It wants wages kept low. It wants voters kept apathetic and polarized.

The Trilateral Commission is not a "conspiracy" and is not "omnipotent," Sklar says. "But that doesn't mean it's not influential." For example, she says the commission set out to economically "co-opt" OPEC, persuading countries like Saudi Arabia to put their petrodollars back into Western banks, and to buy weapons from the West, instead of investing in developing countries.

"I think that their vision of world order is not a world order that is good for most people," she says. "{It has} led very much to a system where a few people are enriched at the expense of very many."

Global Cooperation "I certainly don't see our purpose as one of protecting the interests of multinational corporations," says Charles B. Heck, North American director of the Trilateral Commission. "We're trying to think about foreign policy issues in as broad a framework as we can. I see us serving a very broad public interest."

Heck has heard all the attacks and critiques before. In fact, he used to do a lot of radio talk shows, particularly around 1979 and 1980. "That seemed to be when the mythology was most intense."

People had taken note of the number of former Trilateralists in the Carter administration. There was Zbigniew Brzezinski, Carter's national security adviser, the man considered the ideological godfather of Trilateralism. And also Walter Mondale, Cyrus Vance, Harold Brown, W. Michael Blumenthal, Andrew Young.

During the 1980 presidential campaign, Bush's Trilateralist background is said to have disturbed Ronald Reagan's supporters on the far right. On top of that, third-party candidate John B. Anderson was a Trilateralist too.

In Heck's view, right-wing anti-Trilateralism has always been rooted in simple isolationism. "This country finds it difficult to be so interdependent with the rest of the world, given our history and our national traditions," he says. "It's a hard lesson for {Americans} to grasp."

The idea behind creating the commission, he says, was that "the United States would never again be in such a singularly dominant position as in the immediate post-World-War-II era, and that leadership in the world would have to be shared." Now, such matters as the ecology -- a new focus of Trilateralist study -- will require global cooperation, Heck says.

And that doesn't mean one world government. Nor does it mean that the Trilateral Commission even speaks with one voice, he says. It isn't a lobbying group.

"There are wildly overblown notions out there about what a group like this does and can do," he says. "There aren't lists of recommended actions {that attendees} leave with and commit themselves to implement."

Heck, in fact, expects about half of the commission's members to miss the Lisbon conference this weekend. We're talking about people, he says, who tend to be busy. Among the topics to be discussed are regional trade agreements, migration and refugees issues and post-Cold-War international security.

Living Well A few working journalists are on the Trilateral Commission. And if a solid, straight-standing American journalist won't give you the real lowdown on what's happening behind closed doors, no one will.

"It does not run the world," says Time magazine Editor-at-Large Strobe Talbott, who's been a Trilateralist for at least six years. "Present company emphatically excluded, it's made up of a number of highly influential people. The body itself does not presume some sort of unitary influence. In fact, quite the contrary. ... There's a lot of diversity.

"The proceedings I would describe as much more like a large and high-powered seminar than a parliament or a board of directors," he says.

David Gergen, editor-at-large at U.S. News & World Report, agrees. "These things sound powerful until you go to them," he says. "Then you find out that these are people who are genuinely interested in discussing things with each other. When private citizens can have those discussions in a frank and open way, that's helpful."

Invited by David Rockefeller to join the commission last year, Gergen will address the Lisbon conference, along with Talbott, on the American political scene.

Why don't these annual Trilateral get-togethers generate much news coverage?

"Why should they?" Talbott says. "People are not coming there to make news." (To ensure an uninhibited discussion, Trilateral Commission meetings are deemed to be "on background," which means Gergen and Talbott can't quote the participants.)

And how does the gathering measure up as a social event? Cocktail wieners aplenty, or what?

"I would not call the proceedings spartan," Talbott says. After all, these are people "who know how to live well and like to live well."

He adds, though, "these are people who don't have to go halfway around the world for a good meal or a good bottle of wine. They come for something else, and that's the content of the discussion."

Lord Sidious
14th April 2020, 17:08
If you can name them, they don't run the world.
In all likelyhood, they are front men.
Maybe they have power, maybe they don't, but the real powers are mostly unknown to us.
The one thing I can tell you is that most of them are Italian or of Italian bloodlines..........

Aianawa
2nd February 2021, 09:07
Did a thread from this vid but now unable to find it, does belong here though also >https://www.bitchute.com/video/RUBqK2eirK6e/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/RUBqK2eirK6e/

Emil El Zapato
2nd February 2021, 11:20
The Trilateral commission, now I haven't heard that one in 40 years ... :)

I'm thinking this is another one of those senior citizen scams ...

Dreamtimer
3rd February 2021, 09:27
Another saddest thing. The scams abounding are so bad. Not only do they bilk folks out of money/savings, they also inflame and upset people and cause other sorts of societal woe.

Emil El Zapato
3rd February 2021, 09:46
yeah, the people that do it have to be sickos, in such trying times the rats start moving.

Aianawa
7th February 2021, 23:35
Trying times NAP ? really, Trumpy is out, B n K are in so glorious times you mean , yes ?.

Societal behaviour starts where, usually one can gauge from the amount of pain and suffering within a country-family-community-city-town etc , the cause of pain and suffering is usually ?.